All hotels in Front Royal, Virginia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here111 Hospitality Drive, Front Royal, VA, 22630, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Great for Overnight Business Stay"
Slept well, did not have to leave for dinner, which is a plus after driving all day. Quiet and comfortable.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2014
Catherine
The hotel was very clean, the room was comfortable and clean. The restaurant that is attached was awesome. Great food, great prices.
2 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Lora
Unfortunately there was no hot water for a shower. I let the water run for several minutes, turned to the highest setting in the sink and shower just to get warm water. I have no problem at all paying that much for a room but I should at least be able to take a hot shower. I didn't have time to go through a room change the next morning. I hope it's fixed for the next customer. Otherwise, a nice hotel.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Very happy with hotel. Need a more knowledgeable person at check in, they did not tell us where anything was and overcharged us on our room. They fixed the problem it was just frustrating.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2013
This the second time we stayed at this hotel, it was very good stay.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"Perfectly pleased!"
This is a geat hotel. Confortable, clean, nicely appointed and a friendly staff, we stayed 3 nights and couldn't be happier. The restaurant food was top notch. I highly recommend this hotel as your choice.
3 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Kathi
"Nice hotel w/ beautiful view of golf course"
Overall it was beautiful.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
K♡D
"Great hotel but don't go at Thanksgiving."
I was travelling over Thanksgiving and saw this beautiful hotel on Expedia and the restaurant looked first class so I booked the room. Unfortunately, the restaurant was closed. I sure which that would have been posted on the website.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
Barry
"Comfortable and convenient"
An oasis in the night. Everything was great about this hotel: the location, room size and cleanliness, We truly enjoyed our stay. We will definitely stay here again ...
1 night trip Nov 24, 2013
"PEACEFUL MOUNTAIN VIEW with awesome service!"
Our stay in Front Royal was exceptional. The room was immaculate and comfortable. The golf course/mountain view was impressive and soothing. We felt pampered and appreciated! We especially enjoyed the beautiful pool and spa with the quiet sundeck, which we had all to ourselves. The staff was eager to please and very upbeat. Compared to our stay at the Bavarian Inn ,in the days after Front Royal, we were definitely impressed with the lovely Holiday Inn. Also, Houlihan's had a fun vibe and was definitely convenient. We are already planning our stay next Fall!! Kudos to Holiday Inn Front Royal, you won't be disappointed. One additional reading lamp next to the bed would have made the room comfort 5 stars. Otherwise, this hotel is everything you could ask for
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
"Very Nice!"
Enjoyed the free coffee in the lobby and the pool/hot tub was very nice. The hotel was clean and nice, the suite was spacious. Bed and pillows comfy. I'd stay there again.
1 night trip Nov 20, 2013
Stayed here because of it proximity to Shenandoah NP and Hollywood Casino. Location was perfect for both. Clean hotel...wonderful pool and spa. Overlooked a golf course... I don't play, but if you do, this would be your place for sure.
3 night romance trip Nov 8, 2013
"Family friendly get-away!"
We chose to stay here for our family get-away to Luray Caverns, as we didn't want to stay in the poorly-rated "motels" that were closer to the caverns. This place was clean, comfortable, and family friendly. The kids loved the indoor pool. We highly recommend.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2013
Monica
"Very Clean, Not so Comfortable"
Stayed here twice on the way to vacation and on the way home. Both times the hotel was very clean. Staff was pleasant as well. The beds were not overly comfortable however and the thermostat had no fan option, so either I had to turn the air on and it was freezing or I had to leave everything off and it got hot and stuffy. I was also very disappointed that in a hotel that was clearly not filled to capacity they gave us the room directly next to the elevators so that we could hear every conversation being held while people waited and also the noise of the elevator was annoying. I'm sure they would have switched our room, but after getting into my pajamas and settled in, I wasn't in the mood to re-dress and switch rooms for just one night. My thoughts are they should only fill that room when it's the only one left. All being said, I would rather stay in a very clean room even if it isn't the most comfortable, and clean it was.
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
T
"Perfect!"
We booked last minute while on the road. We were very pleased with our hotel choice! The staff was friendly and courteous, the room was clean and comfortable. Great experience!
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
Walkers
We loved the hotel. We rate Outstanding in all areas. The room was very clean, and the girls at the check-in were very friendly and very helpful.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2013
Terry
"exactly what we needed"
After a very delayed and late flight in from Nashville we couldn't have asked for better service, a more convenient and affordable restaurant to eat at, and location for the high school regional golf tournament
1 night trip Oct 6, 2013
Dawn & Jeff
great hotel, nice pool, good workout room. Hotel room very clean and comfortable. great stay. Close to Northern entrance of Shenadoah National Park.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2013
"Nice but too expensive"
Bed was very comfortable, pillows not so much. Bar and restaurant nice, food good. Pool closed at 10:00, wished it was open later. Very expensive though for such a regular hotel room.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Nice hotel and nice area"
a few stray hairs found throughout the room, it could have been a little cleaner, but overall, one of the better one's I have stayed at. Also, the elevators took a long time to go up and down...
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Staff is the hidden Gem"
I have to say from prior experience at Holiday Inns this group of employees really shine, Andrew, Abbey, Amber, Laura and Amy at Houlihans (restaurant attached) were phenomenal. Any question or concern was met with what can we do to help. No attitudes it showed to me they were all about the guest experience. Andrew went out of his way for myself and my husband and we are very grateful for his help. I would stay again in a heartbeat. The only downside I have were the pillows.
3 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Paula
"Quick Getaway"
The hotel is beautiful and the room was comfortable and the staff was helpful and extremely friendly. Will definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
J. E.
"One Of The Best Hotel Stays Ever"
My Fiance and I could not have had a better experience. Everything was perfect. We especially enjoyed Hoolihans! Best Jambalaya I have eaten to date.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Great Facilities."
Family loved it! Wonderful accommodations and facilities. Very well maintained.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
Quality did not match the cost. No breakfast available, not even a coffee pot in the room. Have stayed in much nicer and more accommodating hotels for less cost. Will not stay at a Holiday Inn again.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Great location!"
The hotel provided a great retreat and rest stop for an active vacation. If you want to hike and travel on the Skyline - it is awesome! We did a side trip to DC catching the Vienna Metro. If you do this.... make sure you get to the Vienna Metro station by 8:30 AM during the week as the garages fill up early. Easy drive and we didn't hit major traffic until about two miles from the station. We chose the package that include breakfast which was delicious (a voucher per room to order off of the menu). Outstanding trip and great comort in the hotel after very long days of touring the area.! Very clean!
6 night trip Jul 21, 2013
Carla
"wonderful view"
A truly wonderful time. Very close to Shenandoah National Park. Spectacular view of golf course and countryside. Great staff and well maintained facility. Pool and Jacuzzi soothed tired muscles after a day of trekking in the Shenandoah.
3 night family trip Jul 7, 2013
rf4b80
"A nice way to break up a long trip"
This hotel is mid-way between my home and my sisters, and I chose it because it was at the mid-way point of a long drive. I've stayed there 4 times and am very happy with the facilities, the desk attendants and the rooms. The on-site restaurant is very good; very healthy and tasty food.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"A beautiful hotel in a beautful setting"
Really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The room was very nice and clean and the setting is beautiful.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2013
Quiet clean and fresh. Everyone helpful and friendly.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
Clean, comfortable rooms and friendly staff...would stay again!
2 night trip May 27, 2013
"Nice oasis near Front Royal"
Great hotel and location. Near both the mountains and the wine country. Only drawback was too many rude kids (and parents) in the pool. Suggest hotel have a rule no one under 18 in the pool or pool area after 8:PM.
2 night trip May 25, 2013
"Good all around"
New large hotel on the north side of town, fantastic staff and a good quality restaurant.
Other trip May 21, 2013
"Great Place to Stay"
The Holiday Inn was conveniently located off of 66W. The check in process was very quick and we were able to check in an hour ahead of the scheduled check in time. The hotel staff was friendly. There is also a Houlihans restaurant attached to the hotel which was very convenient. Food was good, service was just OK but could have been luck of the draw with the server. If you are in town to play golf, the Holiday Inn is right next to a beautiful golf course with another one up the road. Also nearby, there is a great place to go horseback riding. Our room faced the south and we had a wonderful view of the Shenandoah Mountains. It took us about 15-20 minutes to drive to Skyline Drive if you are also interested in visiting the most scenic road in the Mid-Atlantic. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 4, 2013
Wonderful place to be peaceful!!!!
2 night trip Feb 1, 2013
"Perhaps the best hotel in Front Royal, VA"
Based on others' feedback, we booked a single night's stay at this Holiday Inn. Everything was as it should be - easy check-in and a clean and quiet room. No hesitation in returning should we ever be in the vicinity again!
1 night trip Feb 24, 2013
"Great customer experience"
Very nice guest experience - clean room, well lit parking lot, friendly staff and easy to enter/exit parking lot from street. Only issue was the noisy air/heating unit in the room - it rattled quite a bit. Despite this one little annoyance, I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to my friends and family.
Other trip Jan 14, 2013
"Need to Advertise when indoor pools are not open!!"
All in all a good stay at the hotel, but the hotel advertised a indoor pool, which is the reason I chose it. The pool was closed and being re-filled two days after my stay, the hotel could have adjusted their advertisement to include the pool was not operational at the time. Kinda feel like it was false advertisement being that is what I was staying at the hotel for was a indoor pool.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2012
"Surprising gem with great value in Front Royal"
The hotel is well managed, clean, and very pleasant. The grounds adjacent to a golf course are very picturesque.
Other trip Dec 30, 2012
"Good Value"
Clean hotel. Friendly staff. However, the breakfast was not a hot buffet and had some problem with the internet
Other trip Dec 27, 2012
Friendly staff, clean, nice rooms.
1 night trip Dec 15, 2012
"Close to 81 to get home"
I loved the room and the front desk staff and Houlihans server was excellent. I will definitely consider staying there in the future.
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2012
SEH
"Great Family Fun!"
We really enjoyed our stay and the restaurant /bar attached! I was so nice to go to the bar and just walk backk to yoour nice, clean room!
Other trip Dec 4, 2012
Cindy
It was perfect for our romantic getaway.
3 night romance trip Nov 23, 2012
"will return"
this is a very clean and comfortable place to stay everyone was very friendly and it is our 4 th stay here it is away from the road noise and is very quiet and it overlooks a beautiful golf course
Other trip Nov 24, 2012
patrick
"close access to Skyline Drive"
Clean, friendly, had resturant attatched. Easy to use wheelchair to get to resturand and car. Good access to shower with handicap grab bar. We used our own portable shower chair.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2012
"Super stylish"
The restaurant is first class, and the hotel accommodations were stylish and clean.
5 night trip Oct 1, 2012
A very pleasant and clean place to stay.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2012
Audrey
"High class hotel without the high prices."
The hotel was quiet compared to the one we stayed at the night before at Natural Bridge. I love a pretty bathroom and this was one of the nicest I have seen.
Other trip Oct 11, 2012
Sally
"Nice evening"
The hotel was new and nice. It was clean and the staff wasfriendly and efficient. The restaurant, Holligans, had a lively sports bar atmosphere and the food was good. The rate was reasonable for the area. My GPS that I just bought this spring did not have the address loaded, and I had to call for a nearby address.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012