All hotels in Rocky Mount, North Carolina, United States of America
200 Enterprise Dr, Rocky Mount, NC, 27804, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

Not so good breakfast. It is better if the breakfast is included into the price for the room.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
I really enjoyed my stay at the Holiday Inn. Whenever I travel to Rocky Mount North Carolina I will stay at the Holiday Inn.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Alton
"Best hotel I've used in Rocky Mount"
Excellent hotel. Frankly I couldn't find a single item to gripe about during my stay. Everything from check in, to check out was first class. I'll stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2015
Great hotel, comfortable bed, clean and great staff!
Other trip May 22, 2015
Jay
"On the way to Myrtle Beach SC."
Walls a little thin (some minor noise between rooms). Otherwise an excellent place to stay. Enjoyed the breakfast.Room clean and nice size.
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
Martin
Second time staying there when traveling south on !-95, great hotel!
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Great hometown visit."
Wonderful and always good to around family members.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
TOny
"Weekend stay in Rocky Mount"
I was in town for a long weekend for a class. The people at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is very nice and comfortable. Unfortunately, the bartender seemed overwhelmed as did the ladies in the restaurant. The food was very good but I heard several hotel guests complain that they did not get the toast that the ordered until after they had finished their breakfast. I experienced the same thing. The ladies were nice but just seemed to lack organization.
3 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"Just OK"
We requested a room with a handicap roll-in shower which we didn't get. The show did have grab bars, but I couldn't use it. Also, the room was just about as far away from the elevator as it could possibly be without being outside. That is a very long walk for someone with a handicap and there are no hand rails or anything to hold on to in the halls. We had to wait a long time before being seated in the restaurant which was also a problem. The food was OK but not great. The fireplace was very nice.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"Reliable Choice: Food, Pool, Cable, but Soft Beds"
This property is one of several located off the Interstate. You'll find motels, restaurants, and gas stations, but not much else. It is conveniently located in Rocky Mount. It's a nice Holiday Inn with a restaurant and bar open until 10pm. The cooked to order breakfast is affordable. Staff pleasant. There is an indoor pool. Our room was comfortable for the 3 of us (including teenager). We would prefer a firmer bed, but that's our preference. However, if you need a firm bed, I would look elsewhere. Housekeeping failed to clean our room after our first night, but staff quickly brought up what we needed. Cable TV selection better than many. Overall a good choice for both travelers and those visiting Rocky Mount.
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Super Comfy"
Staff was very personable and helpful! Beds were unbelievably comfortable. Slept great!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Lori
"Fine place to stay"
This is a very new and clean hotel with easy access to Highway 64. It's nice and I have no real complaints. It just misses out with some of the small details that would make it great. The AC was cold but kind of loud. There is no easy outlet next to the bed - I had to move the nightstand to get to it. There's lots of granite - but in some places it didn't seem to make sense - like a rounded half-shelf for a small microwave. The shower was very clean -immaculate even. But it felt and looked cheap. There was a new breakfast and they are clearly working out the kinks. The eggs were fine, but the oatmeal was runny and pretty bland. Fresh blueberries were a big and pleasant surprise though. More details like this are needed. The service at the breakfast was great and very helpful. Everyone I dealt with was very nice, attentive and helpful. I'd stay here again.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
Very convenient location for traveling to the Outer Banks from Atlanta.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Close to a veriety of resturants"
I Loved the location. Hotel staff very friendly and very helpful. This Hotel is very immaculate. I rested very well.
3 night trip Jun 27, 2014
JazzyBJ
"Favorite"
We've stayed here at least 5 times. The front desk staff is so professional, cordial, knowledgeable and helpful. The housekeeping is courteous, warm, prompt and thorough. Overall very helpful in a timely fashion. Management is professional and always very helpful. The rooms and suites are extraordinary, the are clean, spacious and perfectly equipped, with plenty of outlets. The beds sleep except I well, chairs are soon comfortable. We plan on another visit this year to get away.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Frequent traveler 2
Clean, appears, new, newly renovated, or very well maintained. Close to major roads, food and gas.
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
"The Best"
I have stayed at this hotel at least five times in the past 5 years when visiting family usually in a suite or handicap king room. That being said, the front desk staff is absolutely everything I look for; professional, courteous, cordial, knowledgeable and patient. The managers go out of their way to be positively responsive to every communication as well as all that the front desk offers consistently. The housekeeping staff is so pleasant and quick to respond to my needs so much so that they make me feel like it's all about me. The rooms are large, clean and nicely furnished. The beds, bedding and pillows are wonderful. The bathtubs and showers are wonderful experiences. I look forward to my next visit.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Frequent traveler 2
"Good hotel"
Staff friendly and common areas clean. Room wasn't as clean as common areas (some furniture stained). It was a good hotel for the category.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Nice Hotel - Friendly Staff"
We stayed here on the way from Florida to New Hampshire. Nice hotel, room was very clean except for a stain on a wall seat/bench in the room which I pointed out to the front desk when we left. The in house restaurant is Ok...but you would be better off to eat at one of the restaurants nearby - Texas Roadhouse or the Outback.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
Mark F
I will most certainly be coming back to stay again
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"One of the nicer places"
Wish they showed availability for parents with 3 kids.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"It has a faux restaurant"
The room was fine. The restaurant was awful. Fortunately in this area, there are other alternatives.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2014
"Great Loaction, Great Hotel"
Great Hotel, clean and friendly staff.
2 night business trip Feb 26, 2014
Nate
"Good Value for the money"
Clean room, comfortable pillows, large shower, fast internet. Good stopover on our way back to Florida.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2013
MarkF
"Close to location."
Registration took longer than expected. Staff seemed overwhelmed and under trained. Indoor pool temperature was cold - towels at pool were undersized and in short supply. Card keys to room stopped working 2nd day of stay. Lobby staff were unfriendly and seemed defensive when asked a question. Room was noisy - could hear sounds from surrounding rooms and hallway.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
"Now this is hospitality!"
When we were greeted so warmly and efficiently by the front desk staff, we knew we were about to experience what they are so proud of. It shows in all the attention to comfort. Ahhhhh!
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
PJ
"Good stopover point, NY to Edisto Beach, SC"
Excellent room condition. Comfortable and clean. Halls were musty-smelling (room was not, thank goodness). Decor is a bit of a '70's throwback. Overall, of the three places we've used for this stopover over the years, this was the best.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"Great hotel off 95/64"
We stopped here for a night on our way to a NC Beach vacation from Philadelphia. The staff greeted us as we entered. The room was clean and beds were comfortable. We have stayed here before and will again in the future.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Paige
"Good Stay over... no, Great Stay over."
I stayed here July 2013, and it was a great stop. I was travelling north on 95 and when the weather took a turn for the worst, I took an exit for this hotel. Great room size, Great bathroom with a Huge Shower, Big TV, and a couch. The thermostat even worked lol. I do wish that there was a complementary breakfast, BUT! There's a Cracker Barrel right at the entrance to the parking lot... Which everyone knows is the best restaurant ever. Overall Great Place, I give it 4 stars because of all the good, I just wish they served free breakfast. -Kev
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Kev
"One night pit stop"
The hotel was very good the only thing is that for the price they should at least include breakfast. I would rate it a 4.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2013
Great hotel & staff, very clean and comfortable
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2013
"Very close to everything."
Very nice had a good time at the hotel. The only thing contential breakfast should be served to everyone who wants it.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2013
Stay was excellent- very clean and well maintained hotel. Staff were wonderful would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"Convenient to highway and restaurants"
The hotel was very well appointed and the service was top notch. The room was very nice and exceptionally clean. The only complaint we had was that the A/C system and fridge in the room were a little noisy. Other than that, everything was GREAT! Would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"Great Hotel."
When I go to Rocky Mount, this is the only hotel I stay. The staff is always great, rooms are clean.
Other trip May 20, 2013
Renee
"Stayed one night on travel from FL to MA"
Very good place to stay other than slow service at breakfast. Good clean hotel and fairly updated and nice.
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2013
Dad
"Grew up in Rocky Mount, visiting now - great stay!"
Great location next to Cracker Barrel and right off Winstead Ave and Hwy 64. Room was clean and comfortable. I recommend The Holiday Inn or Country Inn & Suites if you want to stay in Rocky Mount. Ask for a top-floor room if you want a higher chance of a quiet stay.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2013
Glen
"stop along the way"
Just right for a one night stay on a long drive from south to northeast
1 night trip Feb 28, 2013
"Outstanding"
Very clean, courteous employees, free wi-fi, easily accessible from highway, close to restaurants. Highly recommend.
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
"The best"
The hotel is well equipped with nice furniture, fitness machines, and a swimming pool. The staff is friendly and the room is clean. Can't ask for more.
Other trip Dec 12, 2012
Traveler
"Not a quite stay"
For the price of this hotel you would think that the A/C would be quite - instead it dings all night long. Stay somewhere else and save some money.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2012
Family of 4
"Nice, convenient hotel"
We were traveling until very late with a 2 year old...arrived about 1am. Friendly staff. Great room, comfy beds. Easy to get to from I-95. Far enough away from I-95 to feel safe, but close to restaurants and gas stations.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"Wonderful overnight stay"
My wife and I stopped at the Holiday Inn in Rocky Mount on our way to Myrtle Beach for our honeymoon. Even though it was just an overnight, we opted to spend a few extra dollars on a better rated hotel since it was our honeymoon. Unfortunately the Holiday Inn was so good it made our resort room in Myrtle Beach look bad. We were so pleased with the Holiday Inn. It was clean, comfortable and the accommodations were more than we were used to. They even label the pillows soft or firm. The staff was excellent and we got good use out of the business center to print some last minute route changes. There wasn't too much in the surrounding area but there was a Cracker Barrel right next to the hotel which provided a fantastic dinner and breakfast. Overall very very pleased with the hotel!
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
"A great place to stay"
From the moment you walked through the doors, you felt welcomed, truly cared for, like all employees were genuinely grateful for you choosing their hotel and were passionate about meeting your every need. Especially Gussie. She is truly a blessing to this hotel.
Other trip Sep 28, 2012
Dana
"Room temperature was right upon opening door"
We arrived at nearly midnight and the front desk staff was as friendly as if we had arrived at noon.
Other trip Sep 26, 2012
"Excellent place for a family in a great location"
Excellent welcome from staff. Very clean and comfortable accommodations.
Other trip Sep 25, 2012
While the service left something to be desired, the hotel is very nice and clean. There are plenty of businesses surrounding the hotel and it is easy access to the highway. I enjoyed my stay.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2012
Stephen

"Impeccable service"
This hotel is wonderful! I have a big family family and they were able to handle all our needs. We felt like we were home away from home!
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
shalesab
"Holiday Inn Rocky Mount North Carolina"
Hotel was easy access on and off Highway 64 not far from I-95. Cracker Barrell was next door. The staff were extremely polite and helpful. The room was large and well appointed and quiet. The bed was wonderful and very comfortable. The food in the restaurant was surprisingly good and the bar area was nice as well.
Other trip Apr 25, 2013