All hotels in Rocky Mount, North Carolina, United States of America
200 Enterprise Dr, Rocky Mount, NC, 27804, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Holiday Inn Rocky Mount North Carolina"
Hotel was easy access on and off Highway 64 not far from I-95. Cracker Barrell was next door. The staff were extremely polite and helpful. The room was large and well appointed and quiet. The bed was wonderful and very comfortable. The food in the restaurant was surprisingly good and the bar area was nice as well.
Other trip Apr 25, 2013
Alicia

"Lige ved motorvejen"
Pæn og rent hotel med venligt personale i receptionen. Hotellet ligger lige ved motorvejen, så det er nemt at komme til og fra. Hvis man bestiller ophold med morgenmad, får man udleveret madkuponer. Vi bestilte helt almindelig morgenmad, men måtte betale et par dollars ekstra plus tips. Børn spiser gratis. Den indendørs pool var kold og aircondition på værelset larmede meget. Desuden var der lagt et underlag under lagnet som gjorde, at man følte sig svedig.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2012
carl

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Rocky Mount I-95 @ US 64

"Very Friendly Staff "
07/20/15 Tom E Calabash, North Carolina, United States
We just spent two nights and really love it here. The staff are very friendly and accommodating to your every need. Our room was very neat and clean. It is also a very quiet facility. We will be back! We also had their breakfast special and it was very good and reasonably priced.
"Holiday Inn with a Bar"
07/08/15 Dacasert York, pa, usa
Professional Staff when you check in. Your room is clean. Towels are clean, and fresh. Bed is nice unless you don't like the fluffy topper. Then there is the Bar... It is so nice to have a bar in a hotel that you don't have to drop $250 on to start. The bar is next to the lobby as part of the restaurant and you can get something to eat. Food is pretty good too.
"Nice rooms "
07/08/15 Marsha41
This Holiday Inn was a good place to stop and spend the night. Bed was comfortable and the air conditioning was nice and cold. Everything was very clean and staff was super friendly. Had breakfast in the restaurant and it was good. Free coffee w/ good creamer in the lobby 24hrs was nice too.
"Great Place to Stay"
07/04/15 Nadelma Bushkill, Pennsylvania
My husband and I were traveling from Fla to NJ and stopped for the night. Mary at the reception desk was bubbly and friendly. She helped us with our points that we have accumulated through the years. At the bar and we enjoyed talking to J.B. the bartender as he gave us some short cuts around DC. He also made great drinks. Cierra Fox was our server and she was so friendly and fun. At breakfast our server Roshell was very outgoing and friendly, she told us that Cierra trained her.
"Perfect stay every time"
06/10/15 Tommy D Wilmington, North Carolina
This hotel is home away from home. I stay here frequently while traveling on business. Comfort, safety and excellent customer service are always a priority here. A spacious comfortable room, exercise facility and on site restaurant are just a few amenities available. The entire staff is extra friendly, helpful and they really appreciate and value me as a customer. I would recommend this hotel for any stay, business or leisure.
"Another Great Stay"
06/10/15 Mike M Raleigh, North Carolina
My son and I stayed at the Rocky Mount HI again for a baseball tournament. We had a problem common to most hotels in hooking up an XBox to the host server and the staff fixed it in minutes for us. I spent hours at the Omni in Indy trying to do the same and the HI staff did it for me in 5 minutes. Again, the rooms were nice, modern and clean. Nice that kids eat free with adult dinner too! It was also nice that they had a separate play room and area for the kids while the adults could enjoy the back patio.
"Golf Outing"
06/06/15 M00se1976 Rochester, New York, Usa
We were getting falling behind the schedule and decided to pick this hotel. It was really nice. It did not have traditional complementary breakfast. It was expensive. I was quite disappointed. The price was reasonable. The pool was a little too cool for my brother to take his daily swim. If that is too cool, I can imagine it is cold. The room was very comfortable and the location was GREAT.
"Not as great as I remember"
05/27/15 Kimberly C
I've stayed here before and actually couldn't wait to come back to the area so I could stay again. But, I was very disappointed with this stay. The bedding was not changed in our room and we ended up sleeping on stained sheet with blood and other things. We actually didn't even notice at first. Once we did, which was unfortunately the next day, I called the front desk to get new bedding and it was brought up promptly. The rooms themselves have gone downhill in cleanliness since my last stay. The staff however is friendly and helpful. Could have stay at a lower budget motel and had the same room for half the price. Not sure I'll be back. On a good note the restaurant is always wonderful
"Nice, clean, Professional Midway Hotel"
05/23/15 GoGlobalMan Jacksonville, Florida
Rocky Mount, NC marks a perfect midway point for my trips between FL and NY, and this hotel is a nice, modern, conveniently located midway stop with friendly professional staff. I stayed twice within last week going back and forth between FL and NY. Standard Holiday Inn renovated rooms and service. For an upscale dinner go to Loureda's on Sunset Ave. and skip the less than average hotel breakfast and go across the street to the Highway Diner to get a Southern style fill at low prices. Would stay there again on my next trip.
"Nice property with friendly and helpful staff"
05/21/15 GuyfromILMNC Wilmington, North Carolina
Traveling weekly for work, I have gotten to know a lot of hotels. This one surprised me with how nice and friendly the staff is and how comfortable the rooms are. I honestly had one of the best night's sleep in a hotel at this property. My room was quite comfortable and spacious. Folks at the front desk, even though there may have been a long line at times, were always very attentive and helpful. Housekeeping was quite responsive to a very minor issue with my room. Great staff!! My only complaints about this hotel are the prices in the bar/restaurant and the road noise. I paid $5.60, $6.60 after my tip, for a single Corona. That's a bit steep and it kept me from ordering more - a convenience store is just down the street. Finally, the road noise was a bit distracting while sitting outside on the patio, but rest assured, I never heard it inside the lobby or my room. I'd definitely stay here again, it would be my third stint at this hotel, but will definitely remember to stop for any food and beverages before getting to the hotel, at least until their prices become more reasonable.