All hotels in Pittsburg, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1201 California Ave, Pittsburg, CA, 94565, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"CHECK IN COMPLICATIONS DUE TO COMPUTERS DOWN"
COMPUTERS WERE DOWN AND WE WERE MADE TO WAIT 1.5 HOURS THAT NIGHT. BY THE TIME WE GOT THE ROOM, IT WAS 11:45PM, A NIGHT IN WHICH WE HAD TO RUN A 10K AND A 5K RESPECTIVELY THE NEXT MORNING. AFTER THAT, I WAS TOLD THAT MY VISA HAD BEEN DECLINED. WHEN I CHECKED MY BANKING ACCOUNT, AUTHORIZATION HAD BEEN GIVEN. ROOM WAS NICE THOUGH...
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
"Comfortable and clean"
I did enjoy my stay at the hotel. It was clean. Nice breakfast and good amenities. The staff were very helpful and polite.
2 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
Qualitex2000
"Great hotel!"
We went with 2 other couples. We were all impressed by service, rooms, pool and breakfast!
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
KC
The air conditioning in my room would not turn off. The room was freezing cold. I called the front desk to tell them and her comment was we never had a complaint about the room being too cold -- ???. The maintenance guy came to fix it and told me it would be warm in a few minutes. Twenty minutes later and the room is still too cold. Had to switch rooms. The door to the bathroom opened into the room -- had to walk around the door to get into the bathroom. The morning continental breakfast was excellent.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Herman
Good customer service and they make sure ur comfortable
3 night romance trip Sep 4, 2014
Jackline macharia
It was great. Thanks. :)
3 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Clean and comfortable"
Clean, quiet rooms.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Unfriendly"
The girl cancelled our reservation because we got there after midnight. She was very unpleasant and mean. We were frustrated after hours of driving with two small children. She later fixed it but she could have been nicer about it. The stay was pleasant though. Our room was clean and perfect.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Angel
"Highly recommend"
We have stayed here before and remembered so well we booked in again for another family vacation. Everything is just as you expect, clean, comfortable, well maintained. Great breakfast with lots of choices. Staff is helpful and friendly. The pool / spa and pool area need a good maintenance worker to clean it up. However, we will book here again for our next family get together.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Judy
"Weekend wedding trip"
Room was wonderful. Would have expected to pay much more for this room
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"met my wishes but with some difficulty"
On the second day of our stay our rooms keys would not activate. The front desk reactivated the keys but when we got to our room they still not work. We were issued new keys but the inconvience of not being able to enter one of the alternate doors or having room keys not work is certainly unacceptable.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
No problems what so ever. Neighborhood is OK. Other than that the hotel is in great condition.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"business"
Nicest hotel in the area.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
"Best in area"
Love staying here the rooms are perfect with nice linens and beds. Friendly staff & decent breakfast in am. Worth the extra money if ya have 3-4 mouths to feed lol
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Chonger
"Outstanding!!!"
This was the nicest Hampton we have ever stayed in and we stay in alot. Room was huge! Comfortable, clean, great location, pool, hot tub, etc!
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
jamie
"Has its up & downs."
I booked 3 months in advance, I confirmed my correct room a week in advance, and I STILL got the wrong room. I booked a room with two double beds when I walked in to my room I saw I was in a king suite I called the front desk and I was told that's what I booked, and they had no more double rooms, and the room I'm in is an upgrade anyway. I wear bunking with another male adult friend I explained that was not an "upgrade". In the end we made due with the hide-a-bed for him and the bed for me To add insult to iinjury, my friend had a snack from the gas station next door and ended up getting up at 3:30am with food pointing and couldn't complete the sports competition on Sunday. I had to have my wife drive 3 1/2 hours to pick him up and take him hop as I could not forfeit the competition. When it all comes down to it the hotel was only slightly at fault for the crummy weekend.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Ken
"Not usually problems at a hampton but..."
Remote and satellite frustrating. When i tried changing channel, the screen would go black for about 15 seconds before the next channel. Refrigerator had loud buzz- had to unplug. The coffee caddy had no creamer, only 1 sweetner, and no stirrers.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"visit"
The location was perfect and the hospitality of the staff wonderful. If ever that way that will be a regular stay.
7 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Nice, but a bit expensive for the quality of Hotel"
Customer Service was great, late check-out a plus. Bed's probably the most uncomfortable hotel beds I've ever slept in. Breakfast was HORRIBLE, worst we've ever encountered as well.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Softball Mama
"Great hotel near the Pittsburg BART station"
The entire hotel staff were extremely courteous, and went above and beyond to welcome me and my family for a 5 day stay. The general manager always checked-in to see how the stay was going, addressed any issues immediately, and was kind enough to help keep our kids entertained.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Blacktoe3
"Nice little place!"
We booked a room here to go to a concert at Concord Pavilion. Easy to find, easy access. Directly next door to Jack in the Box and Chevron/Starbucks on the other side of that. Not a lot of road noise, nor interior guest noise. Many other people there for the concert too but we never heard them. Room was very clean with no musty or chemical smells. Blanket on the bed was lumpy from many washings, but was comfortable and warm. Extra blanket in the closet was welcome. Hair dryer, microwave, mini fridge with shelf freezer, iron & ironing board- all worked fine. Wi-Fi was simple and quick to respond. AC was on when we walked into the room so it was nice and cool on a very hot day- nice touch to show they were expecting us! Hot breakfast was scram eggs, sliced kielbasa-style sausage and country potatoes as well as fresh oatmeal. Also muffins, bagels, yogurt, cereal, etc. All in all a nice place to stay and someplace I would come back to stay at again. We didnt try the pool on this trip due to a late check in, but it looked clean and inviting.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Jay
"Affordable and very cleean"
Great hotel. Clean rooms; friendly employees. Continental breakfast was good. Location is right off the freeway and close to a wal-mart.
5 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2014
"Even though it faces the freeway, it's super quiet"
We had to call the front desk three times requesting a baby crib, finally 2.5 hours later it arrived.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Veronica
One of the friendliest and most helpful staffs ever
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"A Wonderful Hotel Experience!"
This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. My daughter and I had reserved three nights for a trip to San Francisco. We enjoyed the hotel so much that we added an extra night. The room was very clean, comfortable, and well maintained. The staff were friendly, outgoing and helpful.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Debora
While I found the rooms and staff pleasing overall, we had arrived early and we called to see if there was a possibility of checking in early. Was told would receive a call back, never did. Not good follow through on that aspect. We waited for over an hour in a hot car, with the windows down of course. Finally went in and asked if our room was ready.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"comfy bed"
stayed just one night but everything was good. comfortable beds, clean room...the only downside were the heavy footsteps we heard from the floor above us, but other than that we enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
mt
"Not impressed"
I travel regularly and haptons are my go to hotel... This was the worste hampton I've been at. Checked into occupied room, broken shower, and more
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
kevin
"Love the Breakfast"
Everything went great from the employees being so welcoming and helpful to our room being perfect. I have to say I loved the breakfast food. Papaya, eggs, beacon, waffles, coffee and a danish is what had but there was much more. I'll definitely stay there again :-)
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Boaz
"Very nice and clean."
Hotel staff very friendly. Very quiet area, and most importantly very close to the high way.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Naynie
"Near to shopping, restaurants and cinema."
Excellent staff and facility. Nice, clean and quiet. Very accommodating staff. Had a great 10 days stay visiting family and relatives.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Ma. E.
"Great Hotel and close to the Sleep Train Pavilion"
The hotel was very clean and the staff was extremely friendly. I attended a evening concert at the Sleep Train Pavilion and it took less than 10 minutes to get to the hotel. The best part about the room was the super comfortable bed. I slept extremely well.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Good central location"
Booked the room for two queen size beds. When we got to the room it was a king size. Front desks apologized and shifted our room rot two queen sized.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
"Very nice and comfortable. Staff was helpful."
Beds were extremely comfy. Room was clean, neat and roomy. Will stay there again!
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
Ruth
"Surprisingly Nice"
Good courteous service by all staff, clean room and good breakfast fare. No complaints at all from me. Surprisingly nice!
2 night trip May 31, 2014
"great value"
Hotel was clean and lovely. Staff was helpful and cheerful. Overall great stay.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Julia
it was great, the rooms were clean and the staff were awsome
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Norma
"Freeway noise"
The room was big and comfortable. The freeway was about 30 yards away and parking lot lights shone brightly in the window. A room on the top floor might escape the bright lights.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"close to events"
real nice
2 night trip May 2, 2014
"great value !!"
We stayed three nights for a tennis tournament in Oakley...we weren't expecting such a great hotel ! We travel all over California for kids sports and have staying in many hotels that aren't worth mentioning, but this hotel was actually really really nice ! Breakfast was really good.. not greasy or cold and presentation was nice. Overall the hotel was very clean.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Tracy
Hampton Inn was great. Real friendly staff, very clean and nice rooms. The daily breakfast, included in the room rate was very good, much more than most places and it has a fitness room and outdoor pool. Definitely stay there again.
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Never been to Pittsburg before!"
Met some family members in Pittsburg, CA and took the BART into SanFrancisco for the weekend. This hotel was very close to the station. Clean, comfortable rooms, and a great breakfast with lots of choices. Our air conditioner really didn't work super well and the king size bed was a little lower in the middle. Staff was very nice and the experience was very pleasant. Would definitely stay there again!
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
L. Snow
"Poor customer service"
The girl at the front desk was a little rude at first, like she didn't want to be at work. Went to my room and the refrigerator was making a loud noise. I had to call front desk twice within 35min because she never sent anyone up. Fed up, I went down stairs and asked for another room, she gave me one by the elevator and when I asked for something a little further down the hall she said nothing else was available. Ummm the parking lot was pretty empty. This room also had a broken A/c unit that didn't work. Awesome! I had just driven 7 hours so I was frustrated and wanted to sleep. I like Hampton Inn but would never want to stay at this location again.
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2014
Karie
Conveniently located to freeway and shoppes
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
Henry mendez
"Very nice stay"
Great hotel, with fresh clean rooms. Including breakfast, wifi and parking. Just what we needed. Will stay here next time in the area.
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2014
Tobias
"Heaven at the Hampton Inn & Suites"
The room was great and so was the staff. I'd stay there anytime.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2014
Clean rooms, Friendly employees, overall satisfaction.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
"Pleasant"
I felt safe in the parking lot. The room was comfortable. The lobby was enviting.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"The only hotel which had a vacancy for miles aroun"
It was graeat, and I'm grateful that they were there...
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2014
Carrie
"Awesome & I will return"
OMG it's totally worth the extra 20-30 bucks get a great breakfast & Hilton quality service and comfort
3 night trip Jan 23, 2014