All hotels in Pittsburg, California, United States of America
1201 California Ave, Pittsburg, CA, 94565, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"AWESOME and WONDERFUL!!!"
Was absolutely WONDERFUL!!! Hampton Inn is AWESOME!!! Everything was comfortable and clean. The staff was efficient and pleasant. I love this place!
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
Sylvia
"It was a great experience to stay at Hampton Hotel"
The service was excellent from the receiving clerk to the breakfast attendant to the room service. We were glad to stay at Hampton Hotel and our next booking will be definitely at Hampton.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Gilbert
"Nice hotel in questionable location"
The hotel itself was excellent. The closest things to the hotel are jack in the box so you have to drive a bit if you want to eat someplace that's not fast food. The next exit off the highway has a lot of options. It's not a thrilling experience to stay in Pittsburg but if you have to this hotel is definitely the best option. Much cleaner than the ramada and more high quality than motel 6
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
ashley
"Great hotel. Good location."
Very nice hotel. Easy access off freeway. Great breakfast. Very friendly staff.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
The hotel is in a good location for my purposes. I do not drive when I visit there so it does need more restaurants in the area.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Nice hotel, freeway close"
I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay in Pittsburg or the surrounding areas. I had two young children with me and the maid took the time to place their stuffed animals on the bed to be waiting for us when we got back to the room.
Cindy
"Perfect for Pittsburg"
This is the perfect hotel if you have a need to be in the Pittsburg area. The location is right off Hwy 4 and was an easy access to the civic center, where I had business. The hotel itself is new, clean and spacious. It's not a four star luxury property, and doesn't need to be. The room I received was very large with a 42" flat screen and a spacious bathroom. It happened to be the room reserved for the disabled, a puzzlement, since the bathroom sink was standard height. If I had actually been confined to a wheelchair, it would have been a problem.
maria
"Pros and Cons"
Very friendly and helpful staff. FABULOUS free breakfast each morning. Only down side was the fact that sound insulation was poor. VERY high amount of street noise. Actually checked one night to see if the window might have been open. Other than that, a very pleasant stay.
3 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
My stay was great! Will stay with them the next time 1 need a hotel.
4 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
Ralph
"Awesome Hotel"
Needed to spend a couple of nights in Antioch and this was the best rated hotel in the vicinity. Given the location, I didn't have high expectations but this place was excellent! Everything looked new, everything was spotless and the rooms far exceeded my expectations. Their free breakfasts were the best that I have encountered in any of the other chains that I have stayed in. All in all, it far exceeded my expectations and made me a convert - I will stay in Hampton Inns any time I have the opportunity.
2 night family trip Nov 4, 2014
Alan
"AWESOME!!!"
It was very pleasant. The staff was great. The room was very clean. Favorite gas station and coffee shop was located in the same lot which made the stay even better. Would definately stay here again.
3 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
Francine
"so quite,breakfast was amazing. worth every penny."
Loved it
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
BRITTANY
"Best place in the Pittsburg / Antioch area"
It was a one night stay, my first time here. This is a fairly new hotel and the nicest in the Pittsburg/Antioch area. I also stayed at the Courtyard Pleasant Hill for one night and the Hampton is a much nicer room. It's fairly large, bed was comfortable, Bathroom a nice size with a walk-in shower. Room and hotel was clean. Breakfast was just OK, better than a lot but nothing like you'd get in a restaurant.The area is not so nice. You're right on a highway that has a lot of construction going on and a not-so-nice neighborhood not too far away. There's a small center with a Chevron and a Starbucks next door. As long as you don't plan any evening walks outside, you should be OK.There are no restaurants nearby but a short drive will get you just about anything you crave. My biggest gripe, little paper coffee cups! Ceramic would have been classy. Also the little cheap $5 coffee maker and the fact that it's in the bathroom. Otherwise, I highly recommend this hotel, especially if you get a sub-100 rate. I already have reservations for Christmas time.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Edward
Anyone going to a concert at the Concord Pavilion, this is a very clean hotel with a good breakfast included, and convenient location.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Overall Very Good"
Good place to stay for a business trip nearby. Staff is friendly and helpful. Outdoor pool and spa with good hours. I have a bad habit of leaving phone chargers in my room, and I did it again this trip. They found it and sent it back to me; I only had to pay the postage!
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
"Great experience everytime"
Always a great experience when we stay at this hotel.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Great. Very comfortable.
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
"CHECK IN COMPLICATIONS DUE TO COMPUTERS DOWN"
COMPUTERS WERE DOWN AND WE WERE MADE TO WAIT 1.5 HOURS THAT NIGHT. BY THE TIME WE GOT THE ROOM, IT WAS 11:45PM, A NIGHT IN WHICH WE HAD TO RUN A 10K AND A 5K RESPECTIVELY THE NEXT MORNING. AFTER THAT, I WAS TOLD THAT MY VISA HAD BEEN DECLINED. WHEN I CHECKED MY BANKING ACCOUNT, AUTHORIZATION HAD BEEN GIVEN. ROOM WAS NICE THOUGH...
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
"Comfortable and clean"
I did enjoy my stay at the hotel. It was clean. Nice breakfast and good amenities. The staff were very helpful and polite.
2 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
Qualitex2000
"Great hotel!"
We went with 2 other couples. We were all impressed by service, rooms, pool and breakfast!
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
KC
The air conditioning in my room would not turn off. The room was freezing cold. I called the front desk to tell them and her comment was we never had a complaint about the room being too cold -- ???. The maintenance guy came to fix it and told me it would be warm in a few minutes. Twenty minutes later and the room is still too cold. Had to switch rooms. The door to the bathroom opened into the room -- had to walk around the door to get into the bathroom. The morning continental breakfast was excellent.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Herman
Good customer service and they make sure ur comfortable
3 night romance trip Sep 4, 2014
Jackline macharia
It was great. Thanks. :)
3 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Clean and comfortable"
Clean, quiet rooms.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Unfriendly"
The girl cancelled our reservation because we got there after midnight. She was very unpleasant and mean. We were frustrated after hours of driving with two small children. She later fixed it but she could have been nicer about it. The stay was pleasant though. Our room was clean and perfect.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Angel
"Highly recommend"
We have stayed here before and remembered so well we booked in again for another family vacation. Everything is just as you expect, clean, comfortable, well maintained. Great breakfast with lots of choices. Staff is helpful and friendly. The pool / spa and pool area need a good maintenance worker to clean it up. However, we will book here again for our next family get together.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Judy
"Weekend wedding trip"
Room was wonderful. Would have expected to pay much more for this room
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"met my wishes but with some difficulty"
On the second day of our stay our rooms keys would not activate. The front desk reactivated the keys but when we got to our room they still not work. We were issued new keys but the inconvience of not being able to enter one of the alternate doors or having room keys not work is certainly unacceptable.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
No problems what so ever. Neighborhood is OK. Other than that the hotel is in great condition.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"business"
Nicest hotel in the area.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
"Best in area"
Love staying here the rooms are perfect with nice linens and beds. Friendly staff & decent breakfast in am. Worth the extra money if ya have 3-4 mouths to feed lol
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Chonger
"Outstanding!!!"
This was the nicest Hampton we have ever stayed in and we stay in alot. Room was huge! Comfortable, clean, great location, pool, hot tub, etc!
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
jamie
"Has its up & downs."
I booked 3 months in advance, I confirmed my correct room a week in advance, and I STILL got the wrong room. I booked a room with two double beds when I walked in to my room I saw I was in a king suite I called the front desk and I was told that's what I booked, and they had no more double rooms, and the room I'm in is an upgrade anyway. I wear bunking with another male adult friend I explained that was not an "upgrade". In the end we made due with the hide-a-bed for him and the bed for me To add insult to iinjury, my friend had a snack from the gas station next door and ended up getting up at 3:30am with food pointing and couldn't complete the sports competition on Sunday. I had to have my wife drive 3 1/2 hours to pick him up and take him hop as I could not forfeit the competition. When it all comes down to it the hotel was only slightly at fault for the crummy weekend.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Ken
"Not usually problems at a hampton but..."
Remote and satellite frustrating. When i tried changing channel, the screen would go black for about 15 seconds before the next channel. Refrigerator had loud buzz- had to unplug. The coffee caddy had no creamer, only 1 sweetner, and no stirrers.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"visit"
The location was perfect and the hospitality of the staff wonderful. If ever that way that will be a regular stay.
7 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Nice, but a bit expensive for the quality of Hotel"
Customer Service was great, late check-out a plus. Bed's probably the most uncomfortable hotel beds I've ever slept in. Breakfast was HORRIBLE, worst we've ever encountered as well.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Softball Mama
"Great hotel near the Pittsburg BART station"
The entire hotel staff were extremely courteous, and went above and beyond to welcome me and my family for a 5 day stay. The general manager always checked-in to see how the stay was going, addressed any issues immediately, and was kind enough to help keep our kids entertained.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Blacktoe3
"Nice little place!"
We booked a room here to go to a concert at Concord Pavilion. Easy to find, easy access. Directly next door to Jack in the Box and Chevron/Starbucks on the other side of that. Not a lot of road noise, nor interior guest noise. Many other people there for the concert too but we never heard them. Room was very clean with no musty or chemical smells. Blanket on the bed was lumpy from many washings, but was comfortable and warm. Extra blanket in the closet was welcome. Hair dryer, microwave, mini fridge with shelf freezer, iron & ironing board- all worked fine. Wi-Fi was simple and quick to respond. AC was on when we walked into the room so it was nice and cool on a very hot day- nice touch to show they were expecting us! Hot breakfast was scram eggs, sliced kielbasa-style sausage and country potatoes as well as fresh oatmeal. Also muffins, bagels, yogurt, cereal, etc. All in all a nice place to stay and someplace I would come back to stay at again. We didnt try the pool on this trip due to a late check in, but it looked clean and inviting.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Jay
"Affordable and very cleean"
Great hotel. Clean rooms; friendly employees. Continental breakfast was good. Location is right off the freeway and close to a wal-mart.
5 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2014
"Even though it faces the freeway, it's super quiet"
We had to call the front desk three times requesting a baby crib, finally 2.5 hours later it arrived.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Veronica
One of the friendliest and most helpful staffs ever
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"A Wonderful Hotel Experience!"
This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. My daughter and I had reserved three nights for a trip to San Francisco. We enjoyed the hotel so much that we added an extra night. The room was very clean, comfortable, and well maintained. The staff were friendly, outgoing and helpful.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Debora
While I found the rooms and staff pleasing overall, we had arrived early and we called to see if there was a possibility of checking in early. Was told would receive a call back, never did. Not good follow through on that aspect. We waited for over an hour in a hot car, with the windows down of course. Finally went in and asked if our room was ready.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"comfy bed"
stayed just one night but everything was good. comfortable beds, clean room...the only downside were the heavy footsteps we heard from the floor above us, but other than that we enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
mt
"Not impressed"
I travel regularly and haptons are my go to hotel... This was the worste hampton I've been at. Checked into occupied room, broken shower, and more
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
kevin
"Love the Breakfast"
Everything went great from the employees being so welcoming and helpful to our room being perfect. I have to say I loved the breakfast food. Papaya, eggs, beacon, waffles, coffee and a danish is what had but there was much more. I'll definitely stay there again :-)
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Boaz
"Very nice and clean."
Hotel staff very friendly. Very quiet area, and most importantly very close to the high way.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Naynie
"Near to shopping, restaurants and cinema."
Excellent staff and facility. Nice, clean and quiet. Very accommodating staff. Had a great 10 days stay visiting family and relatives.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Ma. E.
"Great Hotel and close to the Sleep Train Pavilion"
The hotel was very clean and the staff was extremely friendly. I attended a evening concert at the Sleep Train Pavilion and it took less than 10 minutes to get to the hotel. The best part about the room was the super comfortable bed. I slept extremely well.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Good central location"
Booked the room for two queen size beds. When we got to the room it was a king size. Front desks apologized and shifted our room rot two queen sized.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014