All hotels in Camrose, Alberta, Canada
4710 73rd Street, Camrose, AB, T4V0E5, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Christmas in Camrose"
The best 'home away from home' in Canada! Jo saved food from the hospitality dinner so I'd have something to eat Christmas day when all the restaurants were closed! She's amazing! The breakfasts are always plentiful and varied and the renovation is complete and the swimming pool/slide/hot tub open for business!
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Michal
"Terrible"
Full of noisy, drinking oil patch workers. Rooms were dirty and hotel under construction so no pool for my kids. Staff were very good -- will stay at the Ramada next time.
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
"Under Construction but Excellent Value"
We booked into this property for 13 nights and though the hotel is under construction we never heard anything that bothered us. All staff at the property were courteous and helpful, especially Dathan and Jo. You could not ask for better service. The room was spacious, quiet and very clean. We also enjoyed the added perks each evening of popcorn and cookies. We definitely will come back when we visit the area again.
11 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"Christmas in Camrose!"
I travel to Camrose several times a year to visit my brother and make Super 8 my 'home away from home'. Its always welcoming, clean and hospitable! The breakfasts are generous and the staff provide the amenities that make me feel welcome. Next time I'll bring my swimsuit and get some exercise!
4 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Fantastic staff working when we checked in.... made our stay that much better
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
Excellent!
3 night trip Apr 19, 2013

"Close to everything I needed."
Great place. will stay again.
4 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
Trevor
A little slow to check in, otherwise everything was excellent.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Excellent hotel, staff very pleasant , no complaints. Will definately be staying here again
Response by Canalta Camrose
Thank you for taking the time to review our property I'm glad your stay was a pleasant one
6 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Lee
"grat h GREAT HOTEL"
One staff at the check in desk was just great and really seem to like her job. The rooms, breakfast, cookies and hot chocolate available at night was a very touch.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"A nice convenient place to stay"
Nice friendly staff. Expedia booking went flawlessly. Nice, large room. Very quiet area. I have stayed here previously, and I'm sure i'll be back.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Great hotel and staff."
Very nice hotel. Price was right and staff was excellent. The continental breakfasts were great. We will definitely stay at Super 8 next time.
4 night romance trip Dec 3, 2014
Jane
"Construction, construction and some construction"
Most of the building tarped, could not move us to onblocked room because "we didnt book dirtectly", pool and hot tub closed for the forseable future. Very noisy due ti blowing tarps and construction.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Marc
"Great in every way!!!"
The staff was soo friendly, kind and helpful. The whole place was very clean and cozy. The breakfast was delicious. I would rate 11 out of 10.
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
"Nice hotel once reno's are completed."
Hotel is currently under renovations and some windows are covered without any view and very dusty, other than that very nice motel, and will stay there again.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"No swimming pool"
When I asked about the pool being closed no one mentioned to me that we could use the pool in the motel next door. I was not told about this until we were checking out. Kind of late to use a pool. The breakfast at this motel was very good and delicious. The room was spacious and clean.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Ed from TV
"Very friendly staff!"
We arrived late, we're tired and coming for a funeral. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They were willing to go out of their way to make sure our stay was as good as it could be.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Get the repairs to the hotel completed, taking too long.
2 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Under construction with no parking"
It wasn't a bad hotel, but like all Super 8 hotels, I find this one vastly overpriced for what one gets. It was under construction which in itself if OK, but there was NO parking and the absence of lights in the parking lot made it very hard to maneuver around given an already restricted space. Just so expensive for a nowhere hotel that looks so subject to hard use.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
El Gato
"Sports trip"
We chose Super 8 Camrose largely because they indicated availability of a pool- a big bonus for hot high-energy teen boys during a weekend baseball tournament. Everything at this hotel was excellent- except that the advertised pool was still under construction!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Baseball Dad
"Not too happy with Hotels.com"
We didn,t end up staying at the hotel because the pool and waterslide were not functioning, which was the reason I booked it in the first place. The clerk at the front desk of the Super 8 was outstanding and helped us out as much as possible. It should have been advertised as out of service then we would not have booked or we should have been notified so we could change our booking.
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
Cathy
"Would Highly Recommend!"
Lobby and entryway do a disservice to the hotel. There was a lot of mud and dirt from crews who were checking in and the area seemed dark and dingy which left me wondering what the rooms would be like. I was very pleasantly surprised! The room was elegant, clean, modern and very spacious. Very bright and roomy. There was a microwave, coffee and sink as well as a small fridge. perfect if you want to walk across the road to the Superstore and grab a light snack. There was a large desk and Wi-Fi for anyone who wanted to work, very well laid out. A couch (hide-a bed) and chair made a nice sitting area and the large ornamental fiscus tree added some color. All in all a very nice room. I visited friends who were staying across the parking lot at the Ramada and I would say the rooms in the Super 8 are far superior for about the same cost. Both facilities have a waterslide and continental breakfast.
Other trip May 22, 2014
AB Travel Guru
Very friendly and helpful staff.
2 night trip May 8, 2014
Alfred Schneider
"Big rooms, really clean, well laid out"
Just there for one night, but if I need to go back to Camrose, would stay at this hotel again
Other trip May 4, 2014
Doug
We had a wonderful stay. Enjoyed the pool and water slide, nice big hot tub. Breakfast was good, better than most other "continental." Had fruit, cookies and popcorn (late afternoon) in the lobby, which was really nice, something I'd never had at any other hotel. Would stay again.
2 night family trip Apr 19, 2014
Lori
Very clean hotel, good buffet, helpful staff.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"close to west end where where we needed to be"
We enjoyed it and will return
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
Eric and Gloria
"Business trip"
Hotel is very clean, modern and very well staffed. My room was enormous, bathroom had good water pressure and all the little things were all how I liked it. I would stay here again!
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2014
NICE FRIENDLY STAFF, CLEAN, QUIET, CLOSE TO GOOD RESTAURANTS
1 night trip Mar 2, 2014
DEB
"Canalta Super 8"
I was so impressed by our welcome, the look of the lobby and just everything. When I asked if it was typical of Super 8 hotels (because I haven't stayed in one for about 10 years) I was told that it was a Canalta Super 8 and it was different than a lot of other Super 8's. I would say that this place rivals 4 and 4.5 star hotels I have stayed in - the only reason I didn't give it a five was the bed wasn't very comfy, but that's a personal preference.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Brenda
"Super service!"
Our family was staying in Camrose for an athletic tournament. We were delighted with the friendliness and great service from the staff- they all really wanted to make sure we had everything we needed. Loved the refreshing water cooler with limes at the front desk, and the personal waffle maker in the breakfast room.
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Jenny & family
"happy"
I laughed when I saw all the pillows on the bed! I also appreciated the kindness of the receptionist. Will probably be there again in 2014. Thankyou
1 night trip Oct 8, 2013
audrey cliffe
We had a great stay.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2013
"best front desk clerk ever!!!"
this was a mother /daughter get away that turned out awesome!!! we were a little disappointed that the pool was out of service but the front desk clerk immediately offered to let us go next door to a hotel partner and use their pool, there was fresh popcorn being made and we were told by the same front desk clerk to come back in ten for fresh cookies. I was very impressed by the service and to top it all off she even phoned to see if our room was adequate!!! That woman should get a raise!!
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2013
Inez
"Very pleasant stay"
Friendly staff, room was clean, comfortable and just generally very pleasant.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
Happy traveller
"super super 8"
We were very pleased with the hotel -- staff was very courteous and attentive and the hotel was very clean. We have stayed at a lot of five star hotels and this one was comparable.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
The receptionist was extremely friendly and made us feel welcomed offering freshly baked cookies and fresh fruit. We were travelling with children and they particularly enjoyed the swimming pool with water slide. I strongly recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"Great place!!"
We had a great experience at Super 8. After we checked into our room, the front desk gal, who was very friendly and accomodating, called up to our room to make sure we had all we needed and everything was OK. Rooms were really clean and smelled good and housekeeping staff were very friendly also. The pool, slide and hot tub was a wonderful bonus for a great stay.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Vicki
"Hospitality"
The older lady working front desk was extremely gracious and kind and was always making sure we were taken care of during our stay for a ball tourney.
2 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2013
Kristie
"Awesome place to stay."
Really thoroughly enjoyed the cleanliness,friendliness,and 0verall hospitality at the super 8 in Camrose,AB. Would definitely stay there in the future!
1 night family trip May 4, 2013
Wilma
"Wife liked"
Especially the fat burger.
2 night trip Apr 16, 2013
Conrad
"Very Welcoming Atmosphere!"
When we checked in the lady at the front desk was very friendly and mentioned that she had just pulled cookies out of the oven if we would like to help ourselves and that the popcorn was freshly made too. It was just like we were guests in her home and she had been waiting for us, which was very welcoming! Shortly after we arrived to our room we received a telephone call from her asking if the room was suitable and if we needed anything. What amazing service!!
Other trip Apr 12, 2013
Kari
"Clean, Friendly and Accommodating"
the hotel staff was very accommodating when we asked for a late check out time, very friendly, rooms very clean and spacious. Would definitely go there again.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
"Great accomodations"
We enjoyed our one nigth at the Super 8 in Camrose. Clean and spacious room with a good breakfast.
Other trip Mar 28, 2013
Nathan
"Awesome"
We loved the staff, they went above and beyond with the kids, they made sure that we were happy and asked every time we passed in the halls if we needed any thing. We were there for the weekend for the Pro rodeo which 2 of my boys were competing in and their 8 and 10 years of age. Every night they went to compete the staff always wished them good luck, and ALWAYS asked how they did when we got back. As a parent we couldn't ask for anything more. The pool was fantastic and the temperatures were just right. This was by far one of the friendliest hotels we stayed at and we have been to many. Hands down we will book and stay there again and recommend it to everyone we know. Thanks again
Other trip Mar 23, 2013
Shannon
We were very impressed with the hotel and the staff were very helpful, courteous and friendly.
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
"All Around Great Stay!"
Other than a REALLY loud boys hockey team that was staying down the hall from us, our stay was amazing. Even though the team was super loud, the staff at the desk acknowledged it and really did do their best to keep the noise level acceptable. The continental breakfast was greatly appreciated, the pool & slide were fun, and the bed super comfy. We'll definitely consider staying again!
Response by Hotel Management
Thank you for your review. I am so glad that besides the noisy team, you greatly enjoyed your stay. My apologies for the noise and we look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely,
Other trip Jan 7, 2013
Erica
"Close to shopping."
Enjoyed the look of the room. Flat screen tv, granite counter tops, both with sinks. Great bed, shower and hot tub. All you need.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2012
"Love To Stay"
An excellent place to stay. Wonderful staff and facility. Enjoy the breakfast.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2012