All hotels in Medford, New York, United States of America
2695 Route 112, Medford, NY, 11763, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Perfect for our needs"
Stayed here for a local baseball tournament. The hotel was conveniently located right off the main highway & we found it to be very clean. The free breakfast in the morning was wonderful...lots of choices including make-your-own waffles (always a favorite), bacon, and many healthy options (i.e. washed and wrapped fruit, oatmeal, cereal, eggs, yogurt with toppings). There was even lemon for tea! We also appreciated having a sizable refrigerator and microwave in our room. Families on our team stayed in another much pricier hotel & had no frig or free breakfast. Score!
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Needs attention to detail"
as a business traveler I need more than one plug on the desk and need and open plug on the nightstand. The bathroom light blinked on and off and the batteries in TV remote were dying. The hotel needs to focus on little details. Too many kids running around the hotel.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2015
"Spectacular experience....."
Service was excellent. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The cleanliness of the hotel was excellent. The daily breakfast was delicious and the area was very clean. I cannot say how wonderful the experience was for me.
9 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2015
Jayson
"Great, except for the pool."
The pool would be my only complaint. The paint was chipping from the bottom and going everywhere. It didn't seem safe for the little ones to swim in.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Aimee
"Resolving an issue"
The hotel was very good. When we reviewed the bill it was for more than the quote of The bill presented to us was more than the quoted price at the time we made reservations. Reservations were made on May 7, 2015 with quoted price of 132.00 per night for the 3 nights, Fri. Sat. Sun.. The hotel presented us with a bill of $480.26. The hotel could not explain. Big difference between $396.00 + taxes and $480.26.
3 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Honey Moon"
It was a pleasure stay in the hotel
1 night romance trip May 6, 2015
"Pool room was COLD"
Room was clean, service was ok, since it was cold outside we had booked this hotel mostly to use the indoor swimming pool, we have three children who LOVE to swim and were really looking forward to the pool, the room with the pool and hot tub was FREEZING so much so that we couldn't even stay in there longer than 10-15 min. It was actually warmer outside than in that room, I asked the front desk if we could turn up the temp and she said it is not allowed to be adjusted and must remain that cold - I actually went up to my room to get socks and shoes and my jacket just to watch my kids swim but they were so cold that they didn't stay in longer than a few min. We stayed 3 nights and the room was so cold every day that the kids wouldn't swim. VERY disappointing!
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
it was an enjoyable stay. Rooms were clean. Staff extremely helpful. Breakfast was good.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
Thank you for the great review!
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
kelly
"Nice to be together"
Nice hotel very clean and comfortable. Stayed for a 2 night visit so we could have time together as we live in different States. Home baked cookies at the front desk in the evening. Friendly staff decent breakfast buffet.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
Thank you for the positive feedback. We are glad your stay was great!
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Happy Together
"Fairfield Medford - A Place to Unwind"
Was meeting friends nearby to get together for March Madness. I don't get away to much because of finances, so wanted to make a mini-vacation out of it. Every year I book this motel, mostly because of the indoor pool and whirlpool. They did not disappoint me this year as well. In fact, while relaxing in the whirlpool, I had a scenic view as the snow was falling outside. I had a great sleep and the next day, as I was leaving, someone from the motel helped me clean the ice and snow off my car. Oh and the breakfast was great.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
We appreicate the positive feedback and are thrilled you enjoyed our indoor pool and spa on a snowy day!
1 night trip Mar 20, 2015
"Our stay"
It as comfortable and clean, good location! Would stay there again!
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Lois
"The staff make it special"
The hotel is clean, comfortable, and quiet, but the amazing staff elevated it to something special. They were friendly and helpful, and made sure I had everything I needed.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
Thank you for the kind words regarding our Staff. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay.
4 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"what a week"
did not spend much time there but room was clean minus the sheets had some lint and such on them but the staff was amazing the room was clean i would recomend this hotel to anyone but would also recomend they clean the bedding better
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
We truly appreciate the positive feedback and are happy you enjoyed your stay.
3 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
michelle
"family nights"
there two nights for family funeral. had great breakfast. was disappointed that I had driven so far and had to use the restroom in lobby area and it was locked. had to get a key from front desk?
1 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
Juanita
"home away from home"
I was very happy with my stay. It was very clean and the personnel were very nice and helpful and was very convenient to the expressway.
2 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
Vivian
"Acceptable hotel"
King-bed room quite small. Room cleanness fine. Overall acceptable hotel.
3 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
Ho-Sung
"Clean and comfortable"
Great clean hotel. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Nov 24, 2014
"Had to be at a funeral service."
Very convenient too where I had to be----enjoyed the experience.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Colin
"Canine Companion graduation stay"
Good stay. We travel with a service dog and they did not in any way seem concerned.
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
Mary Ellen
"CCI turn in"
Nice staff and clean room
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
"Great to have a good night sleep"
After driving across the country, it was a welcome relief to relax and be comfortable.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
Victor
I stay here when I travel to our home office. The staff always remembers me and is very kind.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
rude staff, racist , obviously you have to be rich and white to stay here!
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Uneventful.... Good stay
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
"Great!Highly recommend.Would definitely stay again"
Clean hotel. Free breakfast. Good wifi. Nice staff. Great for the price. Not much traffic in the vicinity. Quiznos and Starbucks next door.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
Thank you for the great review. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Sam
"Holiday Stay"
The Hotel was in great shape and staff was very good
5 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
Eugene
"Visiting family in Medford!"
Stayed for three days. Great front desk staff. Had problems with draining of the bath tub. But they fixed it as soon as we talked to the staff. Breakfast was OK. Not bad overall. Will stay here again when visiting family.
3 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"A blessing for our family"
I couldn't ask for a better place to reunite my family for Christmas. They respected my requests and were very professional. They called transportation for us when needed and there was a relaxing atmosphere that we appreciated.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"family vacation"
I loved this hotel, it had a very pleasant atmosphere. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were very clean. The breakfast was pretty good and the seating was sufficient. The pool was clean and warm, very good for families.
7 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
Ro
"Nice would stay again"
Great Experience, Quit, Clean, Excellent Personnel
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Sue-Ellen
"Convenient location"
Very friendly environment. Staff very accommodating.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"i would stay there again"
i would stay there again
1 night trip Nov 27, 2014
Armand
"Definitely will stay here again when in area."
Friendly, competent staff. Nice surroundings, clean, up to date. Many free breakfast buffet.
2 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
Kathryn
"Worth the Money"
Nice, clean, friendly place to stay. The manager was extremely helpful. Accomodations were comfortable and the breakfast was good. The heated pool could use a little more heat. Otherwise, a pleasent experience.
"Somewhat lacking"
Typical Fairfield with nice lobby. However, the room fridge smelled and the "blankets" on the bed were paper-thin. Heating system was good, however.
3 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
michael
"Business Travel Surprise"
A little farther east than I would have preferred but gave it a shot. Glad I did. Just off LIE for convenience, but far enough so you don't hear road noise / traffic while trying to sleep. Staff was friendly & helpful. Breakfast better than most. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
alan
People at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean beds were comfortable.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"Wonderful experience"
Clean. Quiet. Professional staff. Safe feeling. Came for a baseball tournament at baseball heaven.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
Thank you for the Great review! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Transporatation"
Great amenity--free transport to and from LIRR. Staff very nice. No need to worry about parking @ RR. We stayed 6 nights and they gave us a room at the far end of the hall--it was really quiet . Location was right off the LIE and made it easy to travel back and forth to family by car.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. We are glad you were able to use our Compltlimentary Shuttle and enjoyed your stay!
6 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
"Great day away"
My girlfriend and I live in the area and just wanted a night away and this hotel was a perfect fit. The room was clean and spacious , the bed was beyond comfortable, service was top notch.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
Thanks for the Excellent Review. We are glad your enjoyed your geta way!
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
"Pleasant"
The hotel is simple but vlean and comfortable and staff were exceptionally nice!
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
Thank you for your kind words regarding our Award Winning Staff! We appreciate it and hope to see you again.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
dasasstr
"Accommodating Hotel in Long Island"
I stayed here for the night of my second wedding reception and the hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. They let us use the board room to hang out after hours since the Lobby was sort of small. It would be nice if they had a bar in the hotel but it served us well.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for styaing with us!
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Craig Scribner
I stayed here from tuesday until friday and it was a nice stay. Clean rooms, and they seemed updated as well. The pool looked small, although i never went in, but form what I could see it seemed small, but I may be wrong. They have pantene shampoo and conditioner and vasaline lotion. Overall it was enjoyable stay but i do prefer the hampton inn Long Island/islandia.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
Thank you for taking the time to review our Award Winning Hotel. If you are ever in the area again, we hope you stay with us.
2 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
Ariel
The place is clean and well put together however there isn't sufficient parking spaces outside and the air conditioner in the room was very loud.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced due to your Air Conditioning Unit. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Great value"
Great location Great value right in the middle of the island
3 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Christopher
It was perfect.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
Wow! Thank you for the Great review! Hope to see you again!
2 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
Miguel
"Wedding visit"
Great staff. Would stay there again.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
Thanks for the kind words regarding our Award winning Staff! Hope to see you again!
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
D.
"Perfect central location,"
hospitality was the best of any hotel we have been in . We were traveling with a small child and the manager gave us a bin of toys to use while we were there and also some bathtub toys. I feel they went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable. The location is also very good, right next door is a 7-11 , a starbucks, a yogurt/smoothie store and a quisno's. Its a straight run from the ferry and right off the LIE. Easy to get any place you want to go. The breakfast at the hotel is also very good.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of the Fairfield Inn Medford Long Island. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Dominic
Everything was great the room was a little small and the workout room needs to be bigger.
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Face
"Good for a bed"
While the cost of the room was quite a bit more that we wanted to pay for a quick overnight stay, since everything around was booked this worked. Clean and neat, the breakfast that was offered was terrific.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014