All hotels in Medford, New York, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2695 Route 112, Medford, NY, 11763, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"There's A Reason She's Manager of the Year"
The General Manager of this property was awarded the annual company honor from among 700 fellow professionals. From the front desk to the rooms, to the breakfast, to the staff, the hotel reflects her leadership. Marriott got it right! Do I need say more?
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
WOW! Thank you so much for the positive comments! You made my Day! The entire Fairfiedl Medford Team and I appreciate your taking the time to review our Hotel. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and hope that if you are ever in the area again you choose to stay with us again. Thank you!!
3 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
"Ehhhh"
Rooms are small cramped and outdated, parking lot is also not very well lit
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel on Exopedia. I apologize that the size of the rooms were not acceptable to you. Our parking lot is brighlty lit and being adjacent to another Hotel, we have never had that comment before. We appreciate your choosing our Hotel.We hope if you are ever in the area again, you will choose to stay with us. Thank you!
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
emil
"Very Quiet"
A nice, quiet,family-oriented hideaway.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
Thank you for your positive comments! We are glad you enjoyed your stay!
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Pool closed after calling same day stated OPEN"
I called two hours before arrival to ensure pool in working order for kids. ONLY reason we went, we live in next town over. Per chemical check had to close right away. Pool looked pretty bad and I would think it would be multiple chemical checks, prior to any proper evaluation. If they had any doubt pool would not be open, they should have advised potential guests. Due to this misinformation the hotel is rated pitiful and thumbs way down! Honesty is the best policy.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
Thank for taking the time to review our Hotel on Expedia. For the safety of our guests, the Department of Health requires us to close our Pool if the chemicals are not in correct balance. The pool is tested several times a day. I apologize that the pool was closed during part of your stay.This is not a siutaion that we would know in advance. As soon as the Pool was closed all Guests were notified and signs were posted at the Pool and at the Front Desk. I hope this clears up any confusion and hope that if you are ever in the area again, you will choose the Fairfield Inn Medford Long Island.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
E
"Great Staff!"
Hotel was perfect, the staff was very friendly and helpful, from the front desk to the maid service.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
Thank you for your wonderful comments regrarding our Staff. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
Tara
Was great!!! Just wish that we could use the pool after 11pm
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Gui wisnievski
"Great place!!!"
I would recommend my family and friends. My kids enjoy the pool and the breakfast was great!
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
Wonderful! We look forward to your next visit!
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
Latoya
It was great , I really enjoyed our stay
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
Thank you for the positive feedback!
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Nicole
"Nice clean hotel and superb customer service"
Nice clean hotel and superb customer service. Flexible shuttle service to and from airport. A+
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
Thank you so much for your positive comments regarding our staff, the cleanliness of the Hotl and our complimentary Shuttle service. Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel!
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
"The perfect getaway"
We have stayed with the Fairfield Marriott more than a couple of times now for leisure and to get away from crazy living arrangements. We've always had a great experience and this time was no different. They do go above and beyond! We refuse to stay anywhere else because of how great the service is, how friendly the staff are and most of all the cleanliness of not only the hotel rooms but the whole hotel. I would recommend anyone looking to get away even just for a few days-because every deserves to.. Escape to the Fairfield.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
WOW! You made our day! Thank you! We look forward to your next stay!
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
Some of the nicest people running that hotel would highly recommend
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
WOW! Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate that fantastic comment!
4 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Kris
"Let's not be hypocrites......"
Is this place up there with the Great Hotels of the World? No, its not --but nor should you be expecting that based on where it is and how much it costs. The area of LI where it is located is not the most pleasant place in the world, I will grant you that, but that has nothing to do with the property. As someone who spends far too much time in hotels, I think that this place is fine and and a great value for the price. The rooms were clean, decently appointed and I found the staff to be very eager to help. The rooms were somewhat worse for the wear but, again, what are you expecting at this price? This is not a place I would pick for my honeymoon or a relaxing get away but it is really good for what it is likely intended to be.....a place to sleep and shower as you need a place to do so when you find yourself in Medford, LI needing a room for whatever reason. It is also very close to the LIE and there is a Starbucks next door if your sensitive taste buds require coffee that is better than what they serve at the hotel --which is admittedly not the best. On balance, you get what you pay for and I personally believe that this place goes beyond any expectation that I had given its price point and location. So, lets not be hypocrites....
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
Thank you for the positive comments you mentioned regarding our Hotel.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
PJI
"And it's near Starbucks!"
Right off the LIE and with a shuttle to MacArthur this is a nice hotel. Very polite and helpful staff with comfortable, clean rooms. And, not only do they have cookies at the front desk but 100 yards down the block there is a Starbucks. Can't beat that with a stick. Definitely recommend.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
Thank you for your wonderful review. We look forward to your next stay!
3 night trip Jan 23, 2014
Greg B
"Romantic Weekend Getaway"
“Extremely Pleased” Booked to reserve a room on Line with Hotels .com.... From the moment my Wife I walked through the doors, until check out everyone at the front desk was cordial.....and attentive to all our needs We ordered out from Pizza Corner...fast delivery...great price n good Italian food....we had fun working out n the clean pool n Spa were great activities. Rooms were VERY CLEAN! The maid service was excellent job everyday. Beds were comfy. Bathrooms were clean with lots of towels and great water pressure in the shower. TV/Heat/ microwave/fridge all worked nicely. Free 6AM next morning... Continental Breakfast....wasn't bad..... One block from LIE quiet part of Town.No loud parties either! Mostly families. ... Big plus for families! Many food establishments in walking distance nearby. All in all, if you want a huge bang for your buck, stay at the Marriott Medford Long Island. We'll definitely enjoyed our first stay....so we came back for another stay... My Wife has a stressful job...I'm retired...Every Sunday into Monday...week end for the Winter...we will be there...This motel can't be beat!
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
WOW!! Thank you for your increible vireview of the Fairfield Inn Medford Long Island. We strive for 100% Guest satisfaction and are thrilled we achieved that during your stay. We hope the next time you are in Medford, you choose to stay here again
1 night trip Jan 19, 2014
Nelson n Mary
"Hotel worth the price"
Hotel room was comfortable, clean, and quiet! Staff was very polite and friendly. Hotel was close to 495 so made travel easy.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
Thank you for the great review. We hope to see you again soon!
3 night trip Jan 17, 2014
The room floor was wet.. but we dealt with it and itd be nice if the reception would let me know shes charging me 150 and that its refundable upon checkin I was surprised when my phone alerted me I was charged I had to google what was going on
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
Thank you for your recent review. We strive for 100% Guest satifaction and are sorry we did not achieve that with you.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
vivian
"Great location easy access"
Spent 4 days in Long Island on a construction project for one of our clients. Breakfast was always out early, staff was very helpful and the room was clean, internet worked well, pool area (indoor) was clean. Couldn't have expected any better.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel on Expedia. We strive for 100% Guest satisfaction and are thrilled we achieved that with you! Thank you for staying with us!
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
james
"excellent"
No problems at all.staff was great.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
Thank you for your positive feedback and kind words regarding our staff! Hope to see you again!
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
bill s
"I'll be back"
I really appreciate how helpful the staff was from check-in to checkout. Thank you guys!!!
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
We appreciate your kind words and are glad you enjoed your stay! Thank you!
1 night trip Nov 21, 2013
Denise Elliott
"Meh"
The hotel was mediocre at best. Staff didn't wow me -- cleanliness wasnt there. Overall not worth the money.
1 night trip Nov 14, 2013
Would have been better but there was a banging in the walls that caused loss of sleep.
2 night trip Nov 11, 2013
Ray
"Perfect location / Baseball Heaven"
Very clean, friendly staff, breakfast buffet had everything you could possibly want. Pool and hot tub need to be updated . Very happy to find this hotel 2 exits from baseball heaven!! Neighborhood not ideal
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
Thank you for your positive comments regarding your stay at the Fairfield Inn Medford Long Island. We hope that if you are ever in the area again, you will choose to stay with us.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Although the hotel and staff were great we are very very disappointed to find out that we were charged a $250.00 room cleaning fee because the maid staff found cigarette butts in our garbage can. My sister is a smoker but we went outside for her to have her cigarettes, rather than litter in the parking lot she threw the butts in the garbage basket in our room. She DID NOT SMOKE IN THE HOTEL but we can't prove that because she put the butts in the garbage. We have tried so hard to explain this to the staff but they stand firm. My sister is 73 years old and is very upset to think they don't believe her. If in fact she did smoke in the room I would think the smoke detector would have gone off and knowing that it was a non-smoking hotel I'm sure she would have thrown them down the toilet if in fact she were guilty. Very disappointed
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
We are sorry you did not enjoy your stay. You were charged a $250 Marriott Smoke Free Environment fee because someone smoked in the room that during your stay. Our entire hotel is smoke free.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"Very nice"
Wonderful staff, good breakfast and comfortable clean rooms. Good rate.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
We appreciate your kind comments. Thank you!
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2013
"Decent hotel for the price"
Nicely priced with a good location, A good basic hotel clean and bright. No big issues. Not outstanding but worth the price. Staff was friendly and eager to please.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"Efficient at a Good Price"
Nice staff, clear check-in and check-out. No problems at all. A great room.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
thank you for your positive feedback!
3 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Refrig not operational. Small parking lot...Staff pleasant, friendly. Breakfast from 6:30-9:00 which didn't work within my schedule. Some hotels start at 6:00am-10:00...
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2013
N/A
"Nice hotel on route 112"
Very nice staff, clean room, and well worth the extra money to get more quality. The breakfast was just the icing on the cake.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
Wow! Thank you for the positive feedback! Hope to see you again!
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
"Had a great time"
They had a late checkout time, awesome free breakfast, and staff was very accomidating
1 night trip Sep 15, 2013
Justin
"Good Room terrible breakfast."
Stay was nice except breakfast. Seemed like the lady was disorganized and overwhelmed. The scrambled eggs were room temperature cold, no forks, out of fresh fruit and then ran out of coffee.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
jed
"Clean!"
Needed a last minute hotel and was extremely pleased! Clean from the lobby to the room! The staf was very friendly and breakfast was more than just yogurt and muffins!
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
We appreicate you positive feedback! Thank you!
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Nettie
"Never again"
After about 3 days at the hotel we came back to our room to find the door open. When I called the front desk & reported it all they had to say was "oh, it must've been housekeeping. Sorry.". It wasn't until after I contacted Marriott directly that I received an email from the manager apologizing. On the last day of our stay, a water bottle & candy bar was left in our room . I guess that's supposed to make it all better! I'll never stay there again!!
5 night family trip Jul 14, 2013
"Heathers Wedding"
Excellent service. Would stay again and would recommend it to family and friends
2 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Debbie
"Nice Spot"
Enjoyed it.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2013
bch
"Would not stay there again"
If it were not for the fact that all then hotels were sold out on the east end of Long Island we would not have stayed there.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
"All non-smoking, great location, walk to Starbucks"
Everything was clean, everything worked, all rooms are non-smoking, and service was great. Very convenient to 495. You can walk to Starbucks!I I highly recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
I enjoyed my stay very much. If I had to look for problems with my stay here it is. Little curly hairs on the bathroom floor, yeah you know what kind. Not ours we r shaved. Sheet on the bed didnt fit right therfore it kept coming off. Everything else was fantastic and I would definetly be back. We checked out early then realised several hours later we left food in the fridge. i went back to get it and the room we being cleaned. They put powder over the entire bathroom. I'm surprised the hairs were left behind, must be the fault of the cleaning person. Hopfuly they read this and crack down.
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2013
Sam
"Two rooms"
The first room on the second floor smelled a bit of mildew but the second room on the third floor was small but otherwise perfect. I think the first room was above the pool so avoid that one (227).
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2013
HS
"Great hotel for the price"
Clean, spacious, quiet. Area not good for tourism on foot. Need car.
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
"Li visit"
Very clean and modern. Was just what we were looking for to visit family.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
Tony
The room was excellent and staff was friendly.
1 night business trip May 29, 2013
"Not worth the money"
I was unpleasantly surprised on the poor quality of my stay. For example - the bed was to soft and the towels were very thin with hardly any absorbing qualities. I was expecting a lot more given the name of the hotel, but it certainly wasn't worth the money. If I wasn't going to be reimbursed for my stay I would have went to the adjacent Comfort Inn the next day.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Good all around family hotel"
Room was clean and ready when we arrived 2 hrs. before check-in. Front desk personnel very helpful and friendly.
Other trip May 25, 2013
It was ok, small room. It said that there would be a "Spa tub" when i booked it online but there wasn't. The refrigerator did not work at all....
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2013
"Nice hotel at a good price"
All was as advertised. Clean rooms, good service, nice lobby/lounge area; all at a reasonable price
Other trip Apr 21, 2013
"Fairfield Medford"
This is a standard Fairfield offering nothing special. The room was clean, included a microwave and fridge.
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2013
Hawklady
We stayed here for a gymnastics competition. The location was perfect! Plenty of places to eat nearby and it was close to the meet location. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms are a bit on the small side but nice. We were able to enjoy the pool and hot tub as it was opened until 11pm so that was a plus seeing as most places we've stayed at close the pool by 10pm. I would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Mar 3, 2013
"clean rooms"
Rooms were clean, bed a little too soft for my comfort. Shower power not much and the tub was slow to drain. All in all, it was a clean room
1 night trip Jan 6, 2013
Rgeraghty
Very clean and staff was helpful and friendly. Stayed on 2nd floor and first night heard a rumbling noise every now and then. Could of been elevator since our room was close to it. Other than that very happy with hotel.
3 night trip Nov 20, 2012
Nice pool and whirlpool area
1 night trip Oct 15, 2012