All hotels in Alexandria, Louisiana, United States of America
6015 Old Boyce Rd, Alexandria, LA, 71303, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"great hotel"
breakfast lady was rude to my 9 and 12 yr old daughters. lots of eye rolling towards other guesrs as well
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
amy
"Excellent!"
It was extremely nice! Comfortable room with all promised amenities, friendly personnel, delicious breakfast, great location--couldn't have been better!
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
Jane P.
Clean comfortable room. Excellent hospitality from the staff. Would stay again.
4 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
"Nice stop for trip home from the Florida beaches"
Nice free breakfast and stoop over for on the way home from the Florida beaches. Right off the interstate
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
Kay
Had a great stay the rooms are very nice appearance of the hotel when you walked in was awesome I would recommend it to all my family and friends!
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
carol brown
"Great!"
Wonderful stay! Every thing was great. The staff could've been a little more excited to help, but that was my only complaint. I would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"comfortable, quiet location"
the location, staff, and room were all very satisfactory.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
We reserved a suite at this hotel through Expedia and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The suite was comfortable, and the breakfast was great too. I would not hesitate to reserve a room here again when I head back to a Florida vacation.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Nice near highway"
Just stayed overnight heading someplace else. Hotel was fine, well kept.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Alexandria Louisiana"
Booked at the last minute. Very convenient to where I needed to be early the next morning. The hotel was an excellent value for the price. Thank you Hotels.com!
1 night business trip May 12, 2014
Johnny
"Easy off and on"
We have stayed here before and will stay again.
1 night trip Apr 30, 2014
Ernest Moldovan
"Accommodating hotel right off I-49"
We wanted to stay near the Oakwing Golf Course and this location was ideal.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
J
"Beautiful property"
The nicest comfort suites I have ever stayed in. The owner of the property really went out of their way in designing and decorating. Perfectly clean and quiet. There is a train track in the back of the property but it was not an issue during our stay. Highly recommend this location.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
burlie
"Nice, but out of the way"
Overall the hotel was in good condition and the breakfast was good. The location of the hotel is out of the way, but not difficult to get to. The wireless internet access was available, but not particularly strong.
4 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Anonymous
"Needs updating and a better breakfast."
It was a brief stop. The room was a little musty smelling and in need of updating. Breakfast wasn't very good. They ran out of food and it took a while to get more out. The front desk was not concerned. Okay for a quick sleep.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"BAD AND RUDE FRONT DESK CLERK"
I normally would not POST these things, but the Front Desk Clerk (a young man), was very rude. I requested xtra pillows, due to a recent surgery & he proceeded to tell me "I did not need any more" & refused to give me any. And when I asked for bedding for a sleeper sofa (which we had called earlier & requested it be in the room), was told to use what was there, which was only a blanket! Then the trains came through @ 2:20 and 5:20 a.m. and woke everyone up, then the milk was all outdated and stale. Some one should be paying me back.......
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
Abey
"Good night's sleep"
This was our first night of a cross country relocation. Hotel was very comfortable, clean and quiet despite the fact that a youth baseball team was staying there. Location isn't right in town but is near the interstate and convenient. We would stay here again.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
The place was noisy due to a congregation of people near thr front door. They talked and smoked into the night. Guests complained to the fronrt desk to no avail. Also, cleanliness was an issue.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Ken
"Will stay again!"
Had initial concern about possible train noise but it did not run during the night (the night that we were there). Good value for the comfort level - very clean!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Comfort-able bed!!!"
Great! Wonderful room. Great service. I would however suggest you keep closer tabs on expiration date of your milk. The milk we opened for breakfast was SOUR!!! Happily after contacting the front desk we had to wait only a few minutes for a fresh replacement. Wisely, the service person checked all the milks in the fridge and found that most needed to be tossed.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Adjacent to railroad tracks; however, no trains passed after midnight....thank goodness. Excellent breakfast offered with a wide variety of selections.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
Clean, updated rooms. NOT close to downtown, however.
3 night business trip Dec 15, 2013
"Fresh new hotel, close to interstate"
Great hotel, loved the suite part - fridge, micro & sofa. Good option for working and traveling. Breakfast was very nice. Clean, helpful staff and close to interstate. Train whistle during the night was close by but every hotel option in this immediate vicinity has to deal with it. The property is off the main road and harder to find at night, but during the day is easy to see from the main road.
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2013
SueDS
"Great coffee bar! Comfy mattress!"
The staff was very helpful with restaurant suggestions. We enjoyed the breakfast and wifi. We were able to use the conference room with no problem. The evening desk worker even made us some cookies! Thanks Andre!
Other trip Nov 28, 2013
The hotel room was very clean with lots of towels and lots of outlet plugs.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
"Recommendation"
I always stay here when working in Alexandria for business. While the location is a little out of the way- it has easy access to interstate 49 and is right by a McDonalds, gas station and Cracker Barrel. Staff is always very friendly, internet works well, rooms large and clean, satisfactory gym and Business Center. I will continue to stay there and recommend.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2013
Tess
"Comfort Suites Alexandria, LA"
Very friendly staff, very clean room, nice large room with sofa would stay here again if in the area.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2013
"Would stay again"
It was a simply clean and moderately comfortable. I will stay again wham I come to town
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2013
"Good slrepwww"
Very good stay.at this hotell very clean. Well decorated
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
frequent travel
"Eh, not what we thought"
We rolled in at almost midnight with three kids in tow. We just wanted our showers and to hit the bed. The room was stuffy/hot and the air would barely blow. The water had that feeling of being not sure if you've gotten all the soap off of you or not. Too much furniture for such a little room. No bedding in the room for the sofa bed. Toilet was dirty with side water stains. Water pressure in the shower was poor. Breakfast was ok. The staff was kind. Just looked like it needed some TLC and some deep cleaning in places. Probably wouldn't bother staying there again.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
"super customer service"
The desk clerk recommended an excellent local Mexican restaurant. We had trouble with our room key not working. The desk clerk came to the room to see if she could be of assistance. She let us into the room with her key, then contacted the maintenance man who responded immediately and handled the issue. Even the desk clerk who had to check us out at 4:30 in the morning was pleasant.
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
"Would definitely stay again"
I had a bad experience with a discount chain in Alexandria and decided to spend a little more money to try to get something more comfortable. The Comfort Suites was definitely the right choice. For the money, the suite was huge and very comfortable, had a great bed and was very nice and clean overall. My only complaints (and small ones at that) were the distance to where I needed to be (hotel was five or so miles north of town) and the wi-fi internet was sort of spotty. Those two things I can overlook and I would definitely stay at the Comfort Suites again.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
Nate
"summer vacation"
great hotel, clean, friendly staff, nice room
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Excellent, we loved it
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"One night stay; not bad."
Quiet stay on a week night. Front desk wouldn't provide full set of linens for pullout bed; Not good travelling with kids. Bathtub and shower curtain should have been cleaner.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
Family
"nice"
Not bad. Good night sleep. The room was very clean.
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2013
MJ
"Can we do it with the lights on...."
I only stayed a few hours, and I never slept. AW NAW!
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2013
Bed was very comfortable and were able to enjoy a good nights sleep.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"Great holiday get-away. Plan to do it again soon"
Clean hotel. Friendly & helpful staff. The hot breakfast made our day. I must give Phyllis, at the front desk a big thanks for helping me with the wi-fi connection. Also, I found the breakfast area attendant, Vera, a pleasant, accommodating individual. In all, the personnel were friendly & professional.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Theodora
"Friendly and accommodating staff."
Front desk representative, Phyllis, was very welcoming and pleasant during our stay. She worked to ensure we had a ground floor room since we had little ones with us. Although the first floor flooring was being renovated, we managed through it and had a wonderful stay.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
ScottandDawn
"Very nice hotel, no complaints.."
Great place to stay. Very clean, comfortable. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel breakfast was very good as well. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
My wife returned from trip to Montana on a late night flight and we needed a place to stay. Your establishment provided an excellent place to stay. It is close to airport, clean and, despite being between two major roadways, was very quite.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
The staff was friendly, the water pressure was so low! Worst I've ever experienced....
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2013
Domingo
"Very nice hotel"
Very nice hotel. Very clean. Would stay there again.
1 night business trip May 24, 2013
"Great hotel and great location"
We were hiking for the weekend at Kisatchie Forest in Gorum. This hotel at exit 90 is the closest to the forest at exit 119. The hotel was an excellent choice. Our room was large and clean. The breakfast in the morning was more than adequate. We will definitely stay here again. This exit also has a Cracker Barrel restaurant.
Other trip Apr 21, 2013
Patti and Jim
"Amazing staff"
our stay at this hotel, was unplanned. We had a flat on our drive home,so we decided to spend the night and have the tire fixed in the morning before we continued home. The staff went out out of their way to help us find someone to fix the tire. The front desk, not only called the various auto centers, they printed out directions for my husband and let us check out late. The staff was very accommodating and very helpful!
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
sunflower116
Really nice but too close to RR tracks. Trains blowing horn at all hours of the night.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2013
"Nice Hotel, a little far from city center"
I enjoyed my stay; however, there was no great restaurant close by and my meetings where downtown and this meant a 10 minute ride. It did have a good breakfast area and overall I was satisfied.
1 night trip Mar 11, 2013
Byron
"Close to Johnny Downs Sports Arena"
We will stay again if needed in this hotel. Very comfortable,friendly staff and less traffic area. We didn't mind the trains or the planes, the noise wasn't that noticable.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013
"One of the better local hotels"
This is a very good travelers hotel. It has good road access. Excellent WIFI and business center and fitness amenities. Complementary breakfast is good with fine selection. One major deficiency: Located about 150 yards from a major freight rail line. Loud train noises at 0500 to 0600 and as late as 2300.
Other trip Feb 24, 2013