All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
3376 Peachtree Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA, 30326, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Overpriced, overpriced, overpriced!"
I'll say it again, over rated, and over priced. The room was extremely dismal, but the bathroom was really beautiful. There's basically no lobby, no feeling of staying in a grand hotel, except for the price. There are much better hotels in Buckhead , I must say the staff could not have been anymore helpful, or polite. Maybe that's what you're paying for?
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Shane
"There was a wait on the room mirror was cracked"
Nice and clean beautiful but I dont like to wait on a room I've already booked.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Trenda
"SPA Lovers, this is the place to go!"
We love the place!!! Very clean, respectful employees, luxury hotel, near Lenox mall and the spa is the best!!!! I rarely write reviews but this hotel deserves a GOOD 5star rate from us! Thank you Mandarin Hotel Staff.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
MM
Service was incredible. I had forgotten numerous things in my packing and the hotel staff was eager to help with my every need.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"We didn't want to leave"
Our room was amazing and the bed was very comfortable. We had a room with a terrace on a beautiful night! What was not to like. The room service was a little pricey for what we received but otherwise it was a great stay!
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
Rhonda
"5 Star hotel that feels like a 3 star"
Been to JW Marriot, Ritz and other 5 stars. Heard about it on Travel Magazine that Mandarine Orinetal was in Top 100 hotels; so since I lived closed enough to the location and to celebrates Mother's day for my wife, we decided to stay fro the weekends. The facility is great, lobby and rooms are very up to date. However, at a 5 Stars hotel, you feel like they are trying to skim a little. For example, the windows from the outside are not clean at all, and the rooms has a very nice view (but the stains just discounted the view); The Spa facility are great; however, my wife was not too satisfied with how the staffs was skimming on using the applications. And we ask for using the Hotel Car; they were giving excuses as the place is really close; don't worry about it, you can walk there; or using the excuse such as let me check if the driver is available etc...So overall, the satisfaction is not there, since we paid a 5 Starts price but received and 3 Stars experience.
3 night trip May 10, 2013
E. Lee
"Spectacular!"
A great place to stay! The staff treatment is fantastic. All members were extremely attentive to make our experience unforgettable. We stayed with a small pet and he felt right at home. We are critical guests and we have no complaints. We even worked out next the Drake the singer. Worth the time and the location is truly central to good dinning and entertainment.
1 night romance trip Mar 30, 2013
Victor
"Nice but Overated"
Parking is miserable. The water in the room is 5 dollars. gimme a break...for 350 a night i better get some flppin free aqua. Nice people and clean comfy hotel but extremely overpriced with perks.
2 night business trip Mar 22, 2013
"Excellent hotel"
Very nice hotel. Staff and service was outstanding. All staff were extremely courteous, attentive and helpful.
Other trip Feb 23, 2013
We went there for a romantic getaway, the room was nice but the TV did not work, when they tried to fix it the couldn't. I called to get another room and was treated very rudely by employee at desk. Then at 2am in the morning the toilet started to overflow with bubbles!! We didn't know what was going on. Tommy who tried to fix the tv was awesome and the people delivering our room service were great. I would not go back based on the rudeness of the girl at the desk. Also we had a great couples massage, the girl in the front desk at the spa gave is a ticket for our car and said the car will be waiting for us, when we went to get the car at check out the car was not there, we waited for 30 minutes, she gave us someone else's ticket! I understand things happen, but to be rude when I asked for another room really annoyed me.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
WP
"First Class"
Staff is 5 Star
2 night family trip Feb 8, 2013
Billy
"The most luxurious hotel in Atlanta, hands down"
I'm an Atlanta native, we had a quick weekend getaway to the hotel just to get out of the house without the kids. My wife spent the day at the spa and absolutely raved about the service and quality. We both are massage and treatment regulars and know our stuff, she said the massage was on par with those we've had in the Caribbean, East Asia, etc. Excellent. The room was gorgeous and my oh my the bed. Just loved it. Fantastic and attentive service.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2013
We have stayed in many Atlanta hotels and this one is hands-down the best we have experienced. This was not our first stay at this hotel but regardless of the time of day or time of year, the service has been amazing! Unless we have no choice, we will never stay in another hotel on our trips to Atlanta.
1 night trip Jan 12, 2013
Stacey
"across from Lenox Square Mall"
went with family over Thanksgiving to Atlanta to visit. clean,quiet hotel with spacious room. Thansgiving dinner at hotel was delicious. Best amenity that hotel provides is complementary car service within 2 miles,which certainly came in handy. Overall, a very positive experience. Would stay again, if returning to Buckhead
4 night family trip Nov 21, 2012
"It was a nice two days stay in Atlanta."
The staff and hotel were great. It was about 30 minutes drive from the airport.
Other trip Nov 20, 2012
"Beutiful hotel...busy area!"
The hotel itself was beautiful...spa was great! It's in a VERY busy area of Buckhead! Traffic is bad, but the benefit is there are TONS of great restaurants nearby! We really enjoyed the complimentary ride to/from dinner! I wish the onsite restaurant would have been a bit less formal, casual, inviting. Concierge was great.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2012
"Best hotel in Atlanta"
We had a great time at the Madarin Oriental - very clean, awesome service and the food was super. The hotel staff was very helpful and they even remembered our names. We usually stay at the Ritz Carlton and decided to try something different. This hotel is so much better!! Will definitely stay here the next visit to Atlanta.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2012
The Ulms
"Amazing Hotel"
I docked surrounding neighborhood because of the construction work taking place. This cause traffic to be a bit more congested than usual, but that is a very minor complaint. The stay was wonderful. Will stay again next time I am in Atlanta.
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
"Great business stay at Mandarin Oriental Buckhead"
Stayed here on business recently, Sept 2012, it was a short stay but the staff and hotel was wonderful and very comfortable. Did not have the opportunity to enjoy any of the amenities such as the pool or any of the restaurants but overall it was a comfortable and relaxing stay.
Other trip Sep 2, 2012
"ideal hotel"
wonderful hotel and location, but it is an expensive hotel.
Family trip Aug 29, 2012
C & C Sheiner
"A Must Stay Destination"
Very relaxing and comfortable. Whole place was like a spa. Very clean and great service. Good location in the heart of Buckhead. Can't wait to go back.
Romance trip Aug 28, 2012
Terry
Well worth every penny. Mandarin is now my choice of hotel.
Romance trip Aug 28, 2012
""Real Geniune Attention""
And we still cannot stop smiling! My wife was sharing at church what a wonderful time we had and the amazing service. From the "real attention" we received as people met us at the door, to the friendly piano player who asked if we have a special song for the occasion...to the reservation and surprises planned by the conseria...to the beautiful Lexus that chauffeured us to our reservations and back at no cost within a two mile radius. Thank you for a wonderful and special 23rd anniversary!!!
Other trip Aug 19, 2012
Estes
"Romantic"
the trip was for my fiance birthday. we enjoyed everything from the moment we walked in until the moment we left. The staff was amazingly friendly. room was nice and very comfy. bathroom was to die for especially with the tv right in front of the soaking tub. we will definetly be going back.
Other trip Aug 13, 2012
"Very highly recommend"
What a refined, quiet, healthful stay this was!! I can't say enough good things about the extreme cleanliness and restful atmosphere.
Other trip Aug 8, 2012
"Fantastic"
By far this is one of the best in Atlanta.
Romance trip Aug 7, 2012

"The extras mount up"
Good, but my husband felt irritated that we had to pay for broadband and valet parking especially as the car park used for this was next door to the hotel. He said he wouldn't stay there again, despite the nice room because the extras make it prohibitively expensive.
2 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Margaret
"Not quite there..."
Firstly, this hotel can be a nightmare to find - even with GPS - so don't be surprised if you drive past it (or nearly miss it) as the entrance isn't well signposted. No quibbles with the conditiion of the hotel or the overall service, although the food wasn't anything to write home about. The building site next door was quite disruptive, but obviously outside the hotel's control. Overall, I would stay again, but can't quite find it in myself to give it a top rating (compared to other Mandarin Orientals and other 5 stars).
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2014
"Great hotel, great Staff, Great location"
Wonderful
3 night trip Jan 1, 2014
"Assigned Room:"
I was not pleased with the assigned room. Given the fact I was there for more than a quick overnight I wanted space. I had to pay an upcharge which was upsetting. Will go back to the hotel but would probably not use Expedia
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
Fantastic Hotel, Fantastic Staff. Could not ask for a better Hotel.
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
julie

"Hotel grand luxe"
Superbe Hotel , Superbe Chambre , Superbe Service... dans un quartier commercial , métro tout est à proximité !
Other trip May 9, 2013
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
sam
2 night business trip Mar 7, 2014
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"outstanding...no need to visit any other hotel!"
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2014