All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
3376 Peachtree Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA, 30326, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great amenities
    Awesome vibe
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great room
"amazing"
Just like you'd expect. Expensive, but it really felt like it was worth it.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
"Elegant Hotel"
It felt like we were home! It was an elegant room and very clean and plush. We can't wait to come back!
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
"outstanding"
outstanding in every way, room was waiting for us ,lights on tv on ice stocked
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2013
"Outstanding Hotel"
Everything about this hotel was great. They were over-the-top hospitable. The spa service for couples was outstanding.
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2013
O
"Great Room"
The best hotel room in Atlanta! Great staff.
2 night romance trip Dec 13, 2013
"Wonderful stay in a classy hotel"
I truly enjoyed my anniversary weekend stay. The view, room and staff were exceptional.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2013
Anthony
"Decadent hotel"
Very good service but felt like I had to keep a wad of five dollars bills for tips. In loading two bags from storage to my car, I had to tip the bag storage guy 5. The guy taking baggage to the front door 5. The front door guy to took the bags to the car 5. And finally the valet 5. Kinda expensive for two small bags I usually carry myself. The room was small but very clean and decadently comfortable, as was the bathroom. The view wasn't that great. But I got the basic room. The spa was expensive but so decadently relaxing. If you got money to blow for great service, it's the place to go.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
jack
"Nice hotel car service not what you would expect"
Great hotel, friendly staff, but don't expect to be able to use the complimentary hotel car like advertised I called three times and waited an hour, missed my reservation for dinner and ended up taking my own car. It was Really pathetic as the bellhop watched me stand there and helped others who had not been waiting into the car before me. Only to tell me that traffic was bad and it might be a while. Come on MO you can do better than that.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
"The staff."
The staff at the hotel were great and the service was excellent. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who ask me where to stay in Atlanta.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2013
Chad Millsaps
"luxury hotel in center"
car parking is a problem. No self parking option..
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
All the things one would expect of a Mandarin Oriental. Clean, comfortable, great bedding, top notch service. Only one very slight negative: be prepared to pay for overnight valet parking (added to room bill), and not a token amount. It may be commensurate with other high-end hotels in the area, but the apparent lack of a convenient self-park option necessitates use of the valet service.
2 night business trip Oct 11, 2013
"Overpriced, overpriced, overpriced!"
I'll say it again, over rated, and over priced. The room was extremely dismal, but the bathroom was really beautiful. There's basically no lobby, no feeling of staying in a grand hotel, except for the price. There are much better hotels in Buckhead , I must say the staff could not have been anymore helpful, or polite. Maybe that's what you're paying for?
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Shane
"There was a wait on the room mirror was cracked"
Nice and clean beautiful but I dont like to wait on a room I've already booked.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Trenda
"SPA Lovers, this is the place to go!"
We love the place!!! Very clean, respectful employees, luxury hotel, near Lenox mall and the spa is the best!!!! I rarely write reviews but this hotel deserves a GOOD 5star rate from us! Thank you Mandarin Hotel Staff.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
MM
Service was incredible. I had forgotten numerous things in my packing and the hotel staff was eager to help with my every need.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"We didn't want to leave"
Our room was amazing and the bed was very comfortable. We had a room with a terrace on a beautiful night! What was not to like. The room service was a little pricey for what we received but otherwise it was a great stay!
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
Rhonda
"5 Star hotel that feels like a 3 star"
Been to JW Marriot, Ritz and other 5 stars. Heard about it on Travel Magazine that Mandarine Orinetal was in Top 100 hotels; so since I lived closed enough to the location and to celebrates Mother's day for my wife, we decided to stay fro the weekends. The facility is great, lobby and rooms are very up to date. However, at a 5 Stars hotel, you feel like they are trying to skim a little. For example, the windows from the outside are not clean at all, and the rooms has a very nice view (but the stains just discounted the view); The Spa facility are great; however, my wife was not too satisfied with how the staffs was skimming on using the applications. And we ask for using the Hotel Car; they were giving excuses as the place is really close; don't worry about it, you can walk there; or using the excuse such as let me check if the driver is available etc...So overall, the satisfaction is not there, since we paid a 5 Starts price but received and 3 Stars experience.
3 night trip May 10, 2013
E. Lee
"Spectacular!"
A great place to stay! The staff treatment is fantastic. All members were extremely attentive to make our experience unforgettable. We stayed with a small pet and he felt right at home. We are critical guests and we have no complaints. We even worked out next the Drake the singer. Worth the time and the location is truly central to good dinning and entertainment.
1 night romance trip Mar 30, 2013
Victor
"Nice but Overated"
Parking is miserable. The water in the room is 5 dollars. gimme a break...for 350 a night i better get some flppin free aqua. Nice people and clean comfy hotel but extremely overpriced with perks.
2 night business trip Mar 22, 2013
"Excellent hotel"
Very nice hotel. Staff and service was outstanding. All staff were extremely courteous, attentive and helpful.
Other trip Feb 23, 2013
We went there for a romantic getaway, the room was nice but the TV did not work, when they tried to fix it the couldn't. I called to get another room and was treated very rudely by employee at desk. Then at 2am in the morning the toilet started to overflow with bubbles!! We didn't know what was going on. Tommy who tried to fix the tv was awesome and the people delivering our room service were great. I would not go back based on the rudeness of the girl at the desk. Also we had a great couples massage, the girl in the front desk at the spa gave is a ticket for our car and said the car will be waiting for us, when we went to get the car at check out the car was not there, we waited for 30 minutes, she gave us someone else's ticket! I understand things happen, but to be rude when I asked for another room really annoyed me.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
WP
"First Class"
Staff is 5 Star
2 night family trip Feb 8, 2013
Billy
"The most luxurious hotel in Atlanta, hands down"
I'm an Atlanta native, we had a quick weekend getaway to the hotel just to get out of the house without the kids. My wife spent the day at the spa and absolutely raved about the service and quality. We both are massage and treatment regulars and know our stuff, she said the massage was on par with those we've had in the Caribbean, East Asia, etc. Excellent. The room was gorgeous and my oh my the bed. Just loved it. Fantastic and attentive service.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2013

"beautiful room"
Beautiful room, as you would expect from the Mandarin Oriental chain. The staff were lovely- they gave us an upgraded room when they heard that we were on our honeymoon, which helped to make it even more special! Loved the bathroom with the separate bath, shower and toilet. Del Frisco's Grill just opposite the hotel was an unexpected bonus. It was useful to be able to eat so close to the hotel. We only stayed for one night, as when we returned to Atlanta at the end of the holiday, we wanted to be more central to the tourist attractions. The Mandarin was a perfect start to our holiday, though and a lovely hotel to relax in after a long-haul flight. Room service wasn't too efficient- we had to call them 3 times after our breakfast arrived, as they had forgotten elements of it (such as the coffee!), but issues were resolved promptly.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Nicola
"The extras mount up"
Good, but my husband felt irritated that we had to pay for broadband and valet parking especially as the car park used for this was next door to the hotel. He said he wouldn't stay there again, despite the nice room because the extras make it prohibitively expensive.
2 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Margaret
"Not quite there..."
Firstly, this hotel can be a nightmare to find - even with GPS - so don't be surprised if you drive past it (or nearly miss it) as the entrance isn't well signposted. No quibbles with the conditiion of the hotel or the overall service, although the food wasn't anything to write home about. The building site next door was quite disruptive, but obviously outside the hotel's control. Overall, I would stay again, but can't quite find it in myself to give it a top rating (compared to other Mandarin Orientals and other 5 stars).
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2014
"Great hotel, great Staff, Great location"
Wonderful
3 night trip Jan 1, 2014
"Assigned Room:"
I was not pleased with the assigned room. Given the fact I was there for more than a quick overnight I wanted space. I had to pay an upcharge which was upsetting. Will go back to the hotel but would probably not use Expedia
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
Fantastic Hotel, Fantastic Staff. Could not ask for a better Hotel.
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
julie

"Cher, mais mérité !"
Parfait à tous les niveaux (sauf pour le Wifi payant). On ne peut pas souvent le dire, mais là ça le mérite.
4 night business trip Aug 30, 2015
FREDERIC
FR
"Hotel grand luxe"
Superbe Hotel , Superbe Chambre , Superbe Service... dans un quartier commercial , métro tout est à proximité !
Other trip May 9, 2013
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
sam
2 night business trip Mar 7, 2014
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"outstanding...no need to visit any other hotel!"
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2014