All hotels in Madrid, Spain

Location is ok
  • Wellness Area
    Sufficient wellness & sports facilities
"Excellent Customer Service"
The hotel was amazing. I had a small problem with the water heater but they took care of it by moving my wife and I to a better room. The staff is very professional and courteous. Would definitely recommend it.
2 night trip Mar 18, 2016
Excellent Hotel
2 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2015
Constantino
"Good hotel in the outskirts of the center , but .."
Arrived at six PM and were told that we cannot have dinner at the Hotel restaurant at any hour of that evening because it was fully booked . They do not have a cafeteria or any other alternative so it was room service or going out (they suggested the second option) . Maybe a hotel with five stars should have moe than a restaurant and be able to provide dinning services to all guests that want to eat there. We felt staff a little rude more oriented to win an argument that to please guests and also has a hard time getting coffee at breakfast . Good cleaniness and confort in the room
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
Valen
"Madrid"
Only issue was I couldn't get the room cool. It was like 77F all night The AC couldn't keep up
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Bryan
"Great hotel, no shuttle"
Excellent all the way around, just wish they had an airport shuttle.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Mateo
"Thumbs up"
The hotel was great to stay at, very comfortable and the best part was, was that the air conditioning worked perfectly! Room service was good and very friendly staff. Definitely recommendable for both business and couples retreat :)
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"Best hotel in Madrid"
Everything the best
2 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
Rajeev
We were very tired after traveling for many ours from USA and this hotel provides with black out windows that you don't know even what hour is it and no noise at all. Very good experience
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
sandra
Not friendly reception, poor room maintenance. does not qualify for a 5 star hotel.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Stay away, when the hotel was new it was a good hotel, but the maintenance level is low and the quality of the hotel has deteriorated. also, the staff are extremely not qualified for 5 star hotel.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Perfect stay"
The best in Madrid, please keep doing an excellent job. Thank you!
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Elio
Only there for two days but very nice room.
2 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
Nice, modern, and clean hotel. Great bar and restaurant! Attentive staff!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Convenient location for business in Madrid"
I enjoyed the location and convenience of the hotel and staff are very friendly. However, I found that getting access to outside restaurants at night of my liking was not easy. So was forced to use Room Service, but found meals provided a disappointment and not as appetizing as would have hoped for. Also, housekeeping frequently did not provide sufficient toiletries needed or the right toiletries, and towels were not as clean or as soft as would have hoped to find in a 5 star hotel. In fact they seemed to be quite well used and discoloured.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Business Hotel"
Convenient location to my office. Not a good location for tourists. Rooms were nice. Bar prices were very high.
4 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
"Ultra modern excellent hotel, but isolated locatio"
Everything excellent except for location. Far distance for touring major tourist sites. Taxis are abundant at this location, so if willing to spend on such transportation, it is really an excellent hotel.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Ep
"Horrible service, poor location, customer service?"
I have been staying at this hotel for 4 years and every year it gets worse. The hotel is 15 minutes from the city and the closest Metro station is at least a good 15 minutes walk. I travel a lot and frequent a number of hotels and the customer service i experienced this time at the Euro stars was horrific. I asked for a two bed room and i got a one bed room. I am expedia gold plus member and asked if i could get an upgrade and i was told they did not have availability. I went on their web site and showed the receptionist that the rooms of a higher category were available and they answered that they can do it and needs a managers approval. The manager never got back to me. I got an extra bed in the room and was Charged 50 Euros per night for this. I asked the receptionist why i was not told up front regarding the cost and she simply said i should have known. Never again will i stay at this place, they are not loyal and completely disregard any club cards such as the Expedia gold plus membership, which itself has proven to be worthless at other hotels as well.
Hassan
"Excellent stay"
Very nice hotel and friendly, attentive staff! Very pleased with my 4 day stay.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Doug
"Can't beat it!"
Great 3 nights in Madrid! Eurostars is a great value and a true 4.5 to 5 star experience... unlike other hotels in Europe.
3 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
Aliet
"EXCELENT"
IT HAS BEEN EXCELLENT, SPECIALLY THE HELP I DID RECEIVE FROM THE E,EMPLOYEES IN THE FRONT DESK.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
PEDRO
"Hyped 5 star so called"
1. Not value for money. 2. Do not csre for guest comfort. 3. Room AC was not working properly for 2 days. 4. My colleague lost his laptop frlm recrption lobby while waiting. Breakfast was ok..
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Vikram
"RUN! TERRIBLE!"
overrated,way overpriced, far away, 1 hr by metro needs transfer, Staff clueless in giving any decent tourism info, no help at al, not even a map. I asked for extra pillows, it was delivered without pillow cases; Asked for olive oil received butter. Staff moody, Hotel has no leisure area, no patio, no rooftop, no gardens. Dry dark tasteless environment. I hated it but could not get another hotel and it was already paid. The room had a small TV, local channels only, and no movies or languages options. Again, NOT a 5 star! Bathroom has toiled and shower separated into 2x3 feet dark glass claustrophobic cubicles! the room view is for a construction site. Dinner overpriced, super small, slow amateur service. NOTHING around the area, a dry office area without ANY restaurants, shops, or attractions. The website seems to use different pics from the actual hotel. I couldn't wait to leave that black dark hole! NEVER again!
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
LYGIA
"What an awesome hotel"
This place very impressive l, staff spoke great English, nice high end restaurant on property though expensive had great views . Room was extremely modern and great views as well
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
Greg
"Top Top Top Elegance"
The hotel is close to two main metro stations which made it very very convenient to go around the city. One of the station is literally down stairs from the hotel building. Not to mention the hotel elegance and super chill atmosphere. Loved it and will only stay there every time.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Great Hotel in many ways, but..."
We had a fantastic 3 night stay at the Eurostars Madrid. When you walk into the hotel you're immediately immersed in an environment that looks and is all about quality. It's a gorgeous property. The staff is entirely attentive and professional. They go the extra mile - whether it is at the door, the front desk, the bar. The room is out of this world. High ceilings, modern resources (remote controlled lighting and window blinds, heated bathroom floor, spa-like shower, etc. All first rate fit and finish - with some nifty surprise design features which i won't ruin by talking about here. But it's truly a terrific, comfortable room. As with most modern European hotels, you've got to leave your room key in the wall to power the room (and that includes the A/C). So if you don't want to come back to a stifling room, you've got to leave the key behind. That's a terrific strategy - but the housekeepers have been trained to remove the key. That's disturbing because now someone other than you has your key with the code on it - that's bad. Naturally, we rushed to the front desk and got new keys. This happened twice. Annoying as heck. It's obviously an environmentally conscious decision by hotel management - but it's a royal pain.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"very nice hotel, great view and excellent location"
Tried this new hotel, heard it was a recent construction; and to my surprise is very well located, private and quite with great views. I would stay there every time I visit Madrid. Great for business travelers.
Adolfo
"Great, modern, and very affordable"
A great 5 Star Hotel, very affordable for the level of value received, I will definitely be back.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
joseph
Good gym, good restaurant, great views and overall great value for a luxury hotel.
2 night business trip Jun 22, 2014
"Great Staff"
Great Staff, Location not for tourists. While in castellana paseo, Its far From main atractions, restaurants and Major museums, etc, etc. They charged me 19 euro daily for parking. Its a 5* hotel, Its supossed to be included.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Carlos SM
Great location if you are traveling to Madrid on business, however it is quite distant ($25 Euro taxi ride) from key tourist sites such as Plaza Mayor, Royal Palace, Botanical Gardens, etc.
4 night business trip May 28, 2014
"It's great"
The hotel itself is great. The room was very comfortable and the shower was a beautiful thing with nozzles everywhere and a great big rain-style head up above. Also, the bathroom had a heated floor. I didn't need it (summer), but I turned it on anyway and it was quite a treat for the feet. You'll have to walk a few blocks to find a restaurant if you don't want to (or have the resources to) eat at one of the fancy places in the 4 Towers area, but it was actually quite enjoyable to walk down the main street, just check the side streets--there wasn't much on the main street proper. Also, it was close enough for me to walk to Chamartín station with one suitcase & a carry on bag (15 min), but there's a taxi stand just outside the hotel with plenty of taxis waiting all the time if you prefer that. I stayed here before catching a train to Salamanca and I liked it so much that I'm thinking of changing my reservation on the back half of my trip to this hotel.
1 night business trip May 31, 2014
Very modern hotel with all the amenities. The restaurant on the 30th floor was amazing. Excellent customer service! The hotel was about a 15-20 minute cab ride to the tourist areas.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Awesome"
Big rooms. Great restaurant. Good breakfast.
2 night business trip May 6, 2014
"Great Hotel!"
We stayed at this hotel during our vacation in Spain and LOVED it. We enjoyed every aspect of it... it was very beautiful and comfortable. We liked it so much that we've already booked another night at the end of this month for my daughter's overnight stay in Madrid.
Other trip May 8, 2014
Dee
"True 5 star hotel"
Everything was exceptional with this hotel. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The metro was very close - with easy access to all th city has to offer. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 18, 2014
Luis
"Nice hotel 15 minutes from city centre"
Very nice hotel. Situated on a very busy road so a little awkward to drive to it but we eventually managed. Excellent service. Breakfast on 30th floor so good views,
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
Gerry
"The great hotel."
Everything is excellent, this is one of the best hotel in Spain.
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
ALEKS
"Convention Groups"
A fantastic looking Hotel, ultra modern, tremendous views and great for convention goers, but for those of us looking for a hotel that makes it easy to get around Madrid, this is not the place to stay, unless you don't mind taking a taxi, or driving to and from the center of Madrid. Otherwise the food was terrific, and rooms fantastic.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
PJ
"Ultra Modern and very clean"
We loved the Madrid Eurostar Hotel. It was easy to get to from the airport and had a metro stop nearby. The room was very clean and modern. It took a little while to figure out the lighting but was great once we did. It would have been nice to have a lighter blanket for the bed as the comforter was a little warm at times. Breakfast on the 30th floor was fantastic with a great variety of all breakfast foods and a great view of the northern part of the city. We will always stay at the Eurostars Madrid Tower if they have room for us.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2013
LaMar Greenhalgh
"Nice comfort hotel, nice view"
It was not next to any bus or train station but it s a nice and luxury hotel, very comfortable and with many amenities. Very well located.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Xavy
"stayed many times, very convenient up to this"
this time had all kind of problems, with room, air conditioning an service
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
"Noisy rooms and other problems"
This hotel has many issues that should not exist for the star rating assigned - Rooms fail to be quiet. You notice the TV of the next room and someone walking/talking at the aisle. - Cumbersome access by car and no parking information - Limited gest services personnel, ballet parking can take 30 min to bring your car
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Javier
"Wonderful hotel"
Business/pleasure trip - I travel on business a lot, and this was one of the best values I have seen in an whlie
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
"A Wonderful Surprise"
We took a Mediterranean cruise out of Barcelona. My husband's son said we had to take the high speed train from Barcelona to Madrid. We made arrangements to fly out of Madrid back home, and made train and hotel reservations. Once we debarked the train, we hired a taxi driver to take us to the Eurostars Madrid. I hoped it would be all that it stated on the web site. My husband is a view freak, so a high floor was paramount. We were not disappointed. I could not recommend this hotel more. The price was incredible, the staff exceptional, and the amenities remarkable. If we ever get the chance to travel to Madrid again, there will be no question that this is where we will stay.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
Kris
"Big Tower"
It was a fantastic experience, in all aspects. Being very close to a train station is convenient except that no taxi driver wants to take you there or take you back. However the hotel is exceptionally good at a very convenient . Very modern, clean and the service was superb.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2013
Retiree doc
"Beautiful Hotel but far from Gran Via"
We enjoyed our stay here. We wish we had stayed closer to Gran Via so we could enjoy the nightlife a little more.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
clean, friendly and most upscale hotel I've ever been in. a distance from central but walking distance to train station
Other trip May 28, 2013
jude
"7 stars hotel"
It was very pleasant stay and the room comfort and cleanness was excellent
Other trip May 10, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"True value for your money!"
Incredible quality of finish, and unbelievably good value for money. I would not hesitate in recommending this hotel. I would liked to have had a Nespresso machine and a USB point, but for value, I have not stayed anywhere better.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2016
"Best hotel ever"
Well this hotel is definitely worth the 5 star! we really enjoyed this hotel. Super clean, nice, friendly and great Location! We enjoyed the restaurant on the 30th floor with spectacular views, we loved the lavish breakfast! We loved the calm and relaxing lounge. The only downside, we thought the sauna is included in the hotel, and we were not pleasantly surprised to find out that there is an extra charge of 25 euro per hour! in Overall, this hotel is worth to stay in, we will be back!
3 night business trip Jan 21, 2016