All hotels in Westlock, Alberta, Canada

Great pool
  • Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Food is not good
"Thank You Westlock Ramada."
Very welcoming and excellent service. Made our family reunion weekend special including adjusting our check out time to coincide with our later flight times. Best Hotel in town.
3 night family trip Mar 17, 2016
DOROTHY
Came to Westlock to watch a play put on by the Rotary Club that did not end until fairly late in the evening. The Ramada was easy to find and close to where the play was held. Room, Hotel and provided Breakfast was all excellent. Would stay at the Westlock Ramada again.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
"Fantastic place"
Friendly staff. Was checking out Christmas day and when we asked for an extended check out time the clerk asked if we preferred 3 pm or if later was needed! No extra cost. Will definitely stay again. Oh and Tim Hortons is in the same parking lot!
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Amberly
"Great hotel chain"
Great hotel, friendly , efficient staff, clean rooms and great location .
2 night trip May 23, 2014

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

we stayed here for hockey. the pool was great for the kids and a very nice complimentry breakfast. Friendly staff & clean rooms. will stay here again!
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2016
"A Two Night Rest Over"
The stay was nice and quiet . We had a access door to the outside parking lot without going through the lobby . This was very convenient but this door only opened when you pushed hardest downward - the door really stuck! With the 2 night stay it became very annoying if you'd had baggages you'd have to put them down to open door. Also, weDID NOT appreciate being woken up at 8am by the chambermaid swipe card going through our door slot - when in fact we posted " DO NOT DISTURB" two nights in a roll with no maid service. Wanted. Especially when I just had major surgery and needed my sleep. We paid until 11am check out time. My husband told the front desk clerk the problem. Other than that . . . Our stay was pleasant, nice bedding, nice bathroom towels, great coffee maker and nice access to Tim''s, Boston Pizza, and Superstore so close! Pet friendly. We would consider staying here again.
2 night business trip Dec 29, 2015
"Great stay for hockey tournament"
Stayed here for a kids hockey tournament. Water slide was well used and hotel was very nice.
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
"Perfect everytime!"
I love this hotel. My family and I have stayed her many times. It's our go to hotel whenever we visit our Grandmother. It so clean with super friendly staff. Our room is always so clean and comfortable. The breakfast is better then average. The usual with some extra hot items. The pool and waterslide are great. It's always so clean and the water is not heaviy with chemicals so it doesn't irritate my daughters sensitive skin. My daughter loves the free popcorn and cookies. They also have a little store area by the check in counter where can you buy more things then you could out of a vending machine. Though the items are a little overpriced, it's still nice to have. We love it here and recommend the stay to anyone!
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2015
Kirsten
"Top Notch"
Spectacular continental breakfast hosted by very friendly and helpful staff. Very clean, quiet rooms.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
Ski Ma
Nice size room. Nice pool and gym. Cooked breakfast was limited but appreciated.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Very comfortable stay. Bed and pillows were awesome!! I would stay here again in a heartbeat!
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
"Had a better experience last time we stayed..."
I booked the room in April and asked for a 2 Queen bed basic room like I had the year before. We arrived and we did not get the room we asked for. It was a room with one bed and a sofa bed - (which turned out to be extremely uncomfortable). We immediately called the desk and was told there were no other rooms available! As we were told there was nothing that could be done we made the best of it. However, I believe we should have at least been offered a discount for our inconvenience. I would still book another room for next year - but would like a guarantee that I will get the exact room I want.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
"Comfortable room with hot breakfast at a good rate"
The hotel needs some maintainace, big parking, fast checking, good wifi. Friendly staff.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
H - M / CA
new hotel ,clean and roomy and reasonably priced.
2 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
bruce
"Typical Ramada Hotel"
I have stayed in this hotel a few times now and everything is as you would expect. However, this last time, the TV could only play half the channels and the internet was pretty much non-existent. I'm wondering if the thunderstorm that night had anything to do with it, since there normally is no problem.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Westlock, AB"
Were attending a function outside of Westlock, AB Arrived at 10:30am, although check-in not until 3pm. Reception completed paperwork, gave us room cards and told us to show up any time after 3pm. Arrived at hotel at 11pm and went straight to our room. PS-great breakfast!
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
"Great place to stay with a kid before a swim meet"
Beautiful room. Extra large tub/shower with curved rod. Fun pool and slide. Large breakfast room.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Great!"
Everything was great as usual, kids love the pool, water slide, included breakfast. Awsome customer service, very clean hotel:)
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
carol
"Newer hotel in westlock"
Free popcorn and cookies. Pool and slide were great. Gym looked decent. Towels were soft. Only complaint was the lumpy comforter.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Cheryl
"Pool not open"
The people were great and room nice but pool wasn't open and I had booked the room based on the hotel having a large pool.
lorna
"Our first choice in Westlock"
Staff is always friendly and helpful. Hotel is in good condition, clean and in a great location.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Great location, clean, friendly, convenient hotel."
Was in Westlock for a wedding. Hotel was very comfortable, clean and affordable. Amenities were great and easily accessible. Breakfast was plentiful with a wonderful selection. Tim Hortons is literally a few steps away, as well as Boston Pizza and an Independent grocery store. Great location.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
The Lovies
Nice friendly staff. Loved the breakfast choices. Had a good sleep each night.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Wow!"
I can't decide which was better the quality of the room or the quality of the staff! This hotel was shocking inexpensive and very comfortable! I would go again and again if there was a need to! However..... The breakfast had no bacon. I thought they may have been hiding it. I trying to grease the hands of the kitchen staff to see if they had some stashed away for a desperate customer. They didn't. Went the whole day without bacon. Waste of a day.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Dackie
"Very clean"
Standard breakfast fare, but nice and clean. New hotel
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
dean
"Great Hotel in Westlock"
The hotel was clean, comfortable and definitely worth the price. The staff were great and the facilities were wonderful. I was attending a workshop and the snacks provided were good. The room was quiet as were the hallways. This was my second time at this facility and would definitely recommend the hotel.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
JoAnne
"Awesome hotel"
Pool was warm, gym equipment all worked and the staff was amazing!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Our stay at the Ramada Westlock was quite enjoyable. Absolutely no complaints. Our stay was due to renovations in our home.
Response by Ramada Westlock
Thank you for staying with us.We are glade that we were there for you when you need a place to call home for a few days
2 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
"Great place to stay."
The Tim Hortons in the parking lot is a great bonus! ;) love that this hotel allows pets. Makes it so much easier for our family to travel.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Jamie
"We enjoyed our stay!"
The breakfast had nice variety. Would stay again.
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2014
Ben
"Impressed"
The hotel is in a good location, close to Boston Pizza and Tim Hortons. We also visitied the Independent store next door for lunch items for our day. The staff was hospitable and accommodating. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable with choices of pillows. Price was definitely right!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Westlock hotel"
Just fine for small town alberta when you only need to stay overnight
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
city slicker
"Golf Get Away"
Hotel staff were great. Room was very clean and much bigger than expected. Will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Claire
"New Hotel"
Very new and clean. Exactly what you'd expect from a Ramada.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Daley
"Hotel? Great. Staff? Less than great."
A potentially 5 star experience has been lowered by some poor customer service and incident management. I had checked in for 2 rooms via an Expedia booking, which I do often. Upon arrival the lady at the front desk indicated there is only one room for me. I showed her my Expedia booking which indeed has two rooms, and she abruptly cut me off and just said 'well, I only have one room in the system.' She then indicated we would need to book another room for the time being... so we did that. I then called Expedia and asked them to look into what happened... they called the hotel and found out that both rooms WERE indeed reserved, and it was the staff member's fault for missing it. Furthermore, she should have let me know right away to call Expedia on the spot to sort out out, which she neglected to do. Instead she had me make a new booking... After all this I was informed by Expedia to contact them again in the morning, so they can speak with the manager. That morning the manager then decided to NOT refund the new charges, saying we occupied 3 rooms. Regardless of the details it was CLEARLY the staff member (hotel's) fault, which should be a VERY simple case of refunding. The hotel is instead fighting it, and now I am stuck waiting for the resolution. It is really disappointing because the hotel itself is great, the rooms comfortable, and amenities are plenty. I sincerely hope the issue is resolved, as it is minor dollars compared to loyalty and a sour taste.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Nicholas
"Westlock Ramada Stay"
First the bad news: the luggage carts are terrible - the worst I have ever used. The tires were deflated and difficult to move - despite mentioning this they did nothing. Wi-Fi kept kicking you off and you had to sign in over and over and over. The front desk (day shift) staff in our experience could be surly and rude. The breakfast stuff ran out and on a busy saturday it was not replaced (such as the juice machine running dry). The breakfast would end precisely at 10 am even on sundays when people would be trying to sleep in. The air conditioning was very difficult to find a happy medium..it would either blow freezing cold air or it would be hot. The workout room was small, hot and stuffy. The good stuff: the beds were soft and the pillows were great. The rooms were quiet. The room cleaning staff were very pleasant. The property is clean.
2 night trip Jul 28, 2014
A
Our stay was great however the handicap rooms seems to be a challenge to book into. Unfortunately we won't be able to stay here again in a few weeks as it is always booked up. I am surprised only one room in the place was suitable. This is disappointing considering rooms of this type are very hard to come by and you guys really have done a nice job of the one you do have.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Night of wedding"
It was perfect we were celebrating our outside wedding that day and when we came back to our hotel room the air conditioner was so nice hot bath and most comfortable bed it was awsome
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Rondell
"Best in town"
Excellent in every aspect. Service food. Room. All ace
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
mewmaw
"Nice hotel great location"
The hotel was perfect. It made the wedding so much nicer as having some place that you can get good sleep and great staff.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
max
"Great newer hotel"
This is where we stay when we visit our family who live in the area. It's a very nice place and I will continue to stay here in the future. I had a couple of issues this time: 1: there was a bobby pin on the floor of our room. Vacuum please! 2: the larger room we normally stay in was supposedly not available, but there were only about 5 cars in the lot our whole stay. There's no way it was all booked up. 3: the desk staff informed our visitors (correctly) that they were not permitted to use the pool, as they were not staying there (only two of us were). But, the family of a housekeeping staff member were using the pool when we went for a swim. The staff member checked on her kids in the pool three times while we were in there, then they all left together. This is how I knew they were her kids. Not exactly fair treatment.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Next door to Tim Hortons"
great place to stay all around highly recommend
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
Stacy
"Clean and comfy hotel."
Three adults and 2 children were well-served by a two bed plus hide-a-bed. The pool was a tad chilly, but that did not slow the kids. Waterslide was fun. Gratis popcorn was enjoyed...the lads were amazed...'Grandpa, the popcorn is free and tastes just like at the movie'.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Lewis
"Good place to stay overnight."
It offers even more than I need and it's reasonable
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
carolyn
The bed was really uncomfortable but the hotel was great and clean.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Consistent"
I stay at this hotel every time I go there on business. Have always been pleased. In particular there is a sweet older lady who runs both the front desk and kitchen area - highly efficient, and pleasant. Management is lucky to have such an amazing hard working employee with a huge smile and pride in her work. The younger housekeeping staff are miserable though and disrespectful to other staff members - shocking.
1 night business trip May 16, 2014
Resolve Legal Group
"Clean, comfortable"
Good place for a night or two. Decent fitness room. Close to BP's and Timmies.
1 night business trip May 5, 2014
"On the edge of town."
Just fine for our business in town.
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2014
"Pool problem"
Disappointed in not being able to use pool
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
"Warm welcome at Ramada Westlock, AB"
Great hotel, nice selection of soft or hard pillows, nice and warm hot tub, respectable continental breakfast including multi grain waffle. Warm welcome at the reception...
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2014