All hotels in Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
1805 N 110th St, Kansas City, KS, 66111, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

The location of the hotel was near everything we wanted to do, but the room was not near as nice as what I expected for the high price. The complimentary breakfast was good, but the attendant would walk through and yell that the good plates & silverware were not to be taken back to your room, if you wanted to take food back to your room use the paper plates. Won't stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Extremely Disappointed"
We never got to stay at this hotel. I was searching for hotels Saturday August 15 for one night on hotels.com and there was a mix up during the booking process and our reservation was made for that night (August 10). When we arrived at the hotel on August 15 we were told we were already marked as a NO Show on August 10 and charged one nights stay. We were furious because this was my son's 12 birthday night at Sporting Park and we thought everything was all set. I had a search going on hotels.com for August 15-16 looking for hotels near Sporting Park. The front desk clerk told us they were actually OVERBOOKED that night with the sporting events and 2 weddings happening. Running late to get our tickets, we left very disappointed and had to get a room 25 minutes down the road at a not so great hotel. Don't think I will be reserving thru hotels.com again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
We are sorry to hear of your unsatisfactory experience during your reservation process. Please feel free to contact hotel directly to confirm your reservations on your next visit. We hope you will consider us again when you are in the area.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Tabitha
"Very nice. Especially for the price."
Clean. Very friendly service. Walking distance to many great attractions. Will stay again.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
JASON
We used to love coming here, it was within walking distance to Legends, nice and clean, friendly staff, but NO MORE! The room never got cool, even after requesting that the A/C be looked at. Breakfast was 7-10:30am. We went down at 7:25am and there was barely anything out. When my husband nicely asked the lady running breakfast about it, she snapped at him! We ended up going to pay for breakfast elsewhere. Then the next morning, she was just as rude. This was definitely our last stay here.....
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Hello, Thank you for the feedback regarding your stay. All comments are truly appreciated as it gives us the opportunity to address areas of concern. I have addressed the A/C unit to ensure optimal performance and also addressed issues your husband experienced during breakfast. I do apologize about the way these issues were handled. Again, thank you for the feedback as we always look for areas of improvement.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Angela
Very nice. Friendly staff, clean and comfortable room, nice amenities. Convenient location for me - lots of food choices and things to do (Legends Mall).
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
"Works for a short stay"
Room was mostly clean, we found a hair brush left from the previous people. The dresser and night stand both were not level the drawers would slowly move out. The dresser had folded up news paper under one side to help level it out but it didn't work. The beds were very firm, bathroom was clean, the hallway on the 3rd floor has several stains. It was a one night visit and served its purpose. We will try another hotel next time in town.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Cory
"Great Service"
To the girl @ the front desk to the lady that runs the breakfast in the morning - everybody was kind & helpful.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Not guest friendly"
Breakfast was not ready until after 7:30 a.m. My husband is diabetic and we were under the impression breakfast started at 6:00 a.m. We were not able to get back to out hotel because of event parking around the hotel and had to park out farther and go back 45 minutes later to move our car to the hotel parking lot. This was after 11:00 p.m. and we wanted to be up before 6:00 a.m. to leave for home. Made for a very short nights sleep and a long day of travel the next day. We will not stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"Nice Place To Stay"
Our family of 4 enjoyed the King Suite which had a bedroom separate from the living area with the pull out sofa. Had room to put an air mattress on the floor for another kid. Room was clean, plenty of storage for luggage. Will definitely stay there again next year when in the area for Schlitterbahn Water Park.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"getaway"
We enjoyed our night that we stayed. Room was nice, beds comfortable. In a nice area with shopping close.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
If you are heading to the speedway or a sporting kc game then this is your spot. A little pricey but not bad.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Yale
"Great family stay"
Might have just been the weekend we stayed, but weekend room prices were very high, even for the suite we stayed in. Service was excellent, breakfast was very good. Room was clean and comfortable.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Brett
"Highly recommend"
My husband and I stayed two nights on a little get away. We thought the hotel was great - comfortable room, great breakfast, hubby loved the complimentary cookies at the front desk! And the location is great - there is so much to do and places to eat.
2 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Rachel
Best time of my life nice hotel beautiful rooms really nice person the driving of shuttle wonderful Nice staff awesome breakfast
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Eugenia
"Beautiful rooms"
Wonderful room Only negative was being locked out late at night when our keycard didn't work which required us to go back down to the desk to get new keys
2 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Bruce
"Boys of Zummer tour"
We went down for the Boys of Zummer tour, the hotel was located very close to the venue which was great. Nicely located by The Legends Mall. Staff was very nice and helpful.
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Great place to stay! Close to lots of fun activities.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Nice amenities lacking on cleanliness"
Bed linens were not very clean. Kinda disappointing when you go to sleep on dirty beds.
1 night trip with friends Jul 13, 2015
Alex
"Well worth it"
Great experience for the price. Staff was friendly, clean room with nice cool A/C.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"Great hotel for Sporting Park area!"
Perfect and convenient place to stay for soccer games at Sporting Park. Room was large, clean and comfortable. Bed was great! They have a pool and free continental breakfast. There is a hotel shuttle that will take you to Legends Outlet or Sporting Park although both are walking distance. Lots of restaurant choices, too. I will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Jul 13, 2015
"Very helpful staff"
The front desk clerk was awesome. The fridge in our room did not have a freezer, and I had insulin that needed to be kept cool. I had freezer packs that needed to be refrozen for the next day. The clerk put my freezer packs in the break room freezer so that I would be ready to travel the next day.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Shanna
We were pleased the hot tub was working this stay. Last two years we stayed there the hot tub was out of service. Hotel staff was very accomodating in finding two ajoining rooms.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Great stay for your buck."
Hotel as a whole was great. Beds were a little hard. Food at breakfast was great.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Audrey
"Clean, Comfortable,and Affordable"
Staff is very helpful and friendly. Facility very clean and comfortable. My husband and I have stayed there a couple of times now and the experience has been pleasant. We have family there and will be back. The plan is to stay at this location each time.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Arlisa
Clean & comfortable
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"would recommend"
hotel was clean, staff was nice & accommodating. continental breakfast is always a good bonus.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Cheri
"Overpriced Stay"
In the area to shop and decided to stay the night. Hotel price we paid was more for a 4-star accommodation. Carpet needed cleaning or replaced in a lot of areas. Breakfast was a lot smaller than other Country Inn's I have stayed in. Just a basic hotel.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"very good stay"
Very nice, comfortable, rooms are good size. I was disappointed that I asked for adjoining rooms and they did not give us adjoining rooms, said they were not available. Otherwise, very good.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
linda
"Great room!"
Room was clean and cool. Hallways smelled a little musty and were hot but room was excellent. Great breakfast with eggs, waffles, biscuits, and gravy, fruit, breads, cereals, etc.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Allison
Very clean hotel. Employees were friendly and helpful. Shuttle service was speedy.Didn't have to wait around to be picked up. Perfect location for shopping, eating, etc. Lots of things to do near by.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"Good and bad"
The good, comfortable bed, great shuttle service and decent breakfast. The bad, upon checking in my door lock was broken, sat in the hall for over an hour waiting on three different people to fix it before they finally put me in a different room.
1 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
"PILLOWS"
OVERALL IT WAS ALL GOOD HOWEVER PILLOWS NEED TO BE REPLACED, YES SOME PEOPLE LIKE SUPER SOFT, BUT THESE WERE SHOT. MIX THEM UP 1/2 SO MANY SOFT AND OTHERS FIRM. I TRAVEL A LOT IN MID WEST 7 STATES. I DO FIND THIS TO HAPPEN AND MOST PART HOTELS DO MAKE CHANGES. IF THEY DO NOT I DO NOT STAY AGAIN. I GIVE HOTEL SEVERAL CHANCES.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"Great Stay at Legends"
I was impressed with my stay at this hotel
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Nice place hard bed"
Only complaint is bed was too hard
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Great hotel for price"
I love this hotel and they offer a shuttle but it doesn't run on Sunday's which it should run everyday in my opinion and the hot tub was not warm at all but other than that the hotel and staff were great and it's very close to a lot to do!
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"Excellent place to stay"
We stay here to attend SKC games and were impressed with the staff, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Other trip May 26, 2015
LA
"usually good"
I have stayed here several times and have always been happy. Sometimes I get the whirlpool tub and have never had problems before, but this time when i turned the jets on, stuff came flying out of the jets. Couldn't figure out what it was, but it wasn't good. Paid for the whirlpool room and didn't get to use it. Too late at night to ask to move. Sometimes these things happen, maybe, I dont know.
1 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Karis
Great hotel, nice staff. A great location with many things to do around the area.
Other trip May 23, 2015
"Beautiful hotel near many attractions"
Stayed one night heading home from vacation. Lovely place next to Kansas Speedway and close to Legends. Staff was amazing and accomodating. Hotel was clean, breakfast was great.
Other trip May 13, 2015
Dannielle
"Great 2 Day Stay"
Great stay - area around hotel is pretty new and very quiet - easy drive into Kansas city metro to do things. About 20-25 mins from Royals but an easy drive. Staff extremely helpful and great places to eat within 5 mins and also new Cabelas is neat to see.
2 night romance trip May 5, 2015
CHRIS
"A+"
Very nice hotel
1 night romance trip May 5, 2015
"Wonderful"
Everything was wonderful. Only complaint is that one of the beds in our room was broken and made noise every time you sat down. Staff was beyond helpful. Will stay again.
1 night family trip May 5, 2015
"Great price for the area, would stay again!"
Had a great experience at the hotel from the time we arrived, to the breakfast in the morning to the check-out. Great staff at the front desk and housekeeping.
Other trip May 3, 2015
Nathan
"Fantastic"
Wonderful experience. For just a little more than a bad motel we got an upscale motel. So worth it. Large clean comfortable room. Refrigerator cold enough for soda and leftovers But not for beer. Wifi slow 3rd floor. Walking distance to Legends pedestrian outlet mall.
Other trip May 1, 2015
"great hotel"
Rooms were very clean and service was exceptional.access to restaurants and shopping were a walk away!!highly recommend.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you for filling out a review of your stay! I'm glad to see you enjoyed your stay, and found our service exceptional!! I would like to thank you for your recommendation to other users to stay with us, and we hope to see you staying with us again in the future!! Thank you, and have a great day!
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"BIG JUICY HAD AN AWESOME HOTEL STAY!"
I WISHED I KNEW WHAT KIND OF BEDS U ALL USE...CAUSE I NEED TO PURSHASE THE SAME BED I SLEPT IN THAT NIGHT...I WAS LOST IN HEAVEN SOMEWHERE...VERY, VERY COMFORTABLE...I DID NOT WANT TO GET OUT OF IT! LOVED THE FREE BUFFET BREAKFAST AND EVERY ONE WHO WORKED THERE WAS SO KIND AND PLEASANT...I ENJOYED THE GETAWAY FOR MY BIRTHDAY.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you very much for your kind words!!! I am very pleased to see how much you enjoyed our beds!! We use Serta Brand mattresses in all of our rooms! i hope you had a great birthday, and we hope to see you next year as well!!!
1 night trip Apr 18, 2015
denise L.
"Quiet and clean."
Service was excellent. Expedia made it easy, all I had to show was ID and I was in the room. Everything was handled. It was clean, comfortable and quiet. Good location as well. Very satisfied.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Uncle Reggie
"Outstanding customer service from Courtney...."
For some reason when I booked this room it booked as an "accessible room" which we didn't need. When checking in, Courtney, asked if we actually needed an accessible room. When I told her no she offered to upgrade us to a suite for free. When we got to our room I noticed it did not have a whirlpool tub as I had seen in the pictures on the website. Even though the room was excellent we were looking forward to the whirlpool tub. I walked back to the lobby and asked Courtney if she has a comparable room with the tub. Without hesitation she switched us AGAIN. The whirlpool tub room was also an upgraded suite but with no additional charge. The customer service Courtney provided us was outstanding. Your hotel chain is lucky to have someone like her! The fitness room was very clean with excellent equipment. And there was plenty of variety of food at the hot breakfast. We will definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Darin
"Amazing stay"
Our stay here was amazing. The staff was extremely friendly, especially Paula at breakfast. Our room was spacious, clean, and modern. The bed was extremely comfortable. The hotel is in a quiet area but convenient to the Legends mall. The hot breakfast was outstanding as well.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you for writing a review of your stay with us!! We're glad to see you enjoyed everything and that Mrs. Paula was able to take care of you guys so well!! We hope to see you in the future, as we would love to host you and your family the next time you come through Kansas City!!
4 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
Roy
"Very nice hotel close to a lot of entertainment."
Very friendly and helpful staff. Gave us discount tickets to T Rex Cafe and changed our rooms around so we cold all be together. We had 3 rooms reserved. Would definitely recommend it. Very good breakfast also.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you for taking the time to fil out a review of your stay!! I hope T-Rex was delicious, and the kids had a good time!! I'm glad to see we were able to accomadate your family bygetting you all close together!! It's never a guarantee that can happy, and it's always satisfying when we can! I hope you have a great day and we look forward to seeing you in the future!!
Other trip Apr 7, 2015