All hotels in Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
1805 N 110th St, Kansas City, KS, 66111, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

"Outstanding customer service from Courtney...."
For some reason when I booked this room it booked as an "accessible room" which we didn't need. When checking in, Courtney, asked if we actually needed an accessible room. When I told her no she offered to upgrade us to a suite for free. When we got to our room I noticed it did not have a whirlpool tub as I had seen in the pictures on the website. Even though the room was excellent we were looking forward to the whirlpool tub. I walked back to the lobby and asked Courtney if she has a comparable room with the tub. Without hesitation she switched us AGAIN. The whirlpool tub room was also an upgraded suite but with no additional charge. The customer service Courtney provided us was outstanding. Your hotel chain is lucky to have someone like her! The fitness room was very clean with excellent equipment. And there was plenty of variety of food at the hot breakfast. We will definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Darin
"Amazing stay"
Our stay here was amazing. The staff was extremely friendly, especially Paula at breakfast. Our room was spacious, clean, and modern. The bed was extremely comfortable. The hotel is in a quiet area but convenient to the Legends mall. The hot breakfast was outstanding as well.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you for writing a review of your stay with us!! We're glad to see you enjoyed everything and that Mrs. Paula was able to take care of you guys so well!! We hope to see you in the future, as we would love to host you and your family the next time you come through Kansas City!!
4 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
Roy
"Very nice hotel close to a lot of entertainment."
Very friendly and helpful staff. Gave us discount tickets to T Rex Cafe and changed our rooms around so we cold all be together. We had 3 rooms reserved. Would definitely recommend it. Very good breakfast also.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you for taking the time to fil out a review of your stay!! I hope T-Rex was delicious, and the kids had a good time!! I'm glad to see we were able to accomadate your family bygetting you all close together!! It's never a guarantee that can happy, and it's always satisfying when we can! I hope you have a great day and we look forward to seeing you in the future!!
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Cherie
"Good Hotel"
Overall it was a positive experience staying at this hotel. The pool is small and the breakfast wasn't anything special but the staff was friendly, area was safe and close to shopping and restaurants. I'll bring the family back again sometime.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of your stay with us. We are happy to see you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to hosting you again in hthe future. Have a great day!
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Made my family comfortable after we booked a room to small. They took care of us.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of your stay. We were happy to have been able to help you in making an adjustment to your reservation to better accomadate you and your family. Should you ever be in the area in the future, we would be happy to have you stay with us again! Thank you, and have a great day!
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
shane
Location is very good. Close to food and shopping. Room was ok but bed was to soft for my husband and cleaning folks missed removing previous guests food from refrigerator. Also found hair in shower and wrappers behind waste basket. We had no hot water for our showers 2 of the 3 mornings. Manager was quick to try and correct all the issues but think that a professional plumbing co needs to replace system so hope they do that. The breakfast was good with lots of options. Since booked on Hotels.com Ctry Inn could not refund us but offered us points if we joined their travel program.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
First and foremost, I would like to apologize for the unsatisfactory stay you had with us. Yes, we were able to get a professional out to fix the issue with the hot water, and it was promptly up and running after he was done. This rectifies nothing for the inconvience you experienced, i know, but thank you for informing us you were having a problem so we were able to get it fixed. I'm sure the next guest would thank you as well if they could. Once again, sorry for not being able to give you a perfect stay, but hope you give us another chance in the future. Have a great day!
3 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"A quick little get away"
We went to KC to stay just one night for a little getaway. We knew we wanted to stay in the Legends area. The location was just what we wanted but the hotel itself was nothing special. The lobby area and room were a little dirty-trash and food on the floors. The sheets on the bed felt like sand paper and the fold out bed was barely comfortable enough for our five year old. It definitely wouldn't have held the weight of an older kid or an adult. It also made no sense that there didn't seem to be a back entrance yet there wasn't enough room for parking on the front side of the building. Can't say it was worth the money.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you for staying with us, and thank you for taking the time to fill out a review! I'm sorry to see so many points of dissatisfaction with your stay. I will be able to ultilze this review for training purposes with my staff, as most of the items you had issue with are preventable. Thank you for giving me the ability for that course of action and I hope that in the future, if you should so choose, you give us another chance. Thank you, and have a good day!
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"WONDERFUL HOTEL"
STAFF COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE ACCOMODATING!!!! HOTEL WAS CLEAN AND BEAUTIFUL CAN'T WAIT TO STAY AGAIN!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to fill out a review of your stay! I'll be passing this review on to my staff, who are always happy to see their hard work is appreciated. Thank you, and if your ever back in the are, be sure to give us a call! We would be happy to have you stay with us once more!!
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
lisa
"Great location for us."
Hotel staff exceeded expectations to take care of a problem with the room.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Hello Jas, thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I'm pleased to see my staff was able to accomadate you, but apologize an issue ever arose in the first place. I hope you have a great day, and hope to see you stay with us again in the future!
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Jas
"KC getaway"
Beds are a little too firm for my preference.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
I'm glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us, but apologize the bed comfort level was not to your liking. I hope to see you in the future giving us another chance!
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Weekend Shopping"
Very nice and clean hotel. Staff was friendly and helpful. The pool and whirlpool were great and clean. Breakfast was also really good with actual breakfast food (not just bagels and bread). Definitely would return again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you for your kind words Michael. We are glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were pleased with our pool and breakfast. I hope to see you in the future staying with us, and hope you have a great day!
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
michael
"6 STAR REVIEW!"
I don't know why this hotel isn't rated 5 STARS!PLUS! For the price and more, everything was just excellent. The atmosphere, the décor, the friendly staff (cookies, too), the cleanliness, and the BREAKFAST BUFFET, I cannot believe it was complimentary! Waffles, breads, hot omelets, sausages, cereals, juices, FRESH FRUIT, etc...... You should stay here! Without question.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you so much for the review!! I have to say, it is highly satisfyng to see one of our guests who enjoyed their stay so much!! My staff works very hard every day and it is so rewarding to be able to show them a review like yours!! We are very, very pleased to have had you as our guest, and we hope to see you again in the future!
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
Sheila
"Good location near racetrack & shopping"
The hotel staff is very accomodating. The breakfast is more than adequate. Location is very good for accessing the speedway, soccer stadium, minor league baseball park, outlet shopping and the Hollywood casino. Only downside is the noise in room coming through walls from adjoining rooms.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and thank you for your kind words! I'm pleased to see you enjoyed your stay, as well as our location. I apologize for the noise you were able to hear through the conjoined room, and hope that you give us another chance in the future!
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
andy
When we mentioned that it was our 45th wedding anniversary, we got upgraded to a suite with no extra cost.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Once again, congratulations on 45 years of marriage!! We are thrilled you spent int at our hotel, and hope everything else was as great as the complimentary upgrade! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!!
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Royal
Very clean rooms! Very nice Staff! Breakfast was good!
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"celebration for bday"
My close pals & I wanted a nice hotel close to Legends for an overnight getaway. This experience was good.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
CT
"Comfortable, upscale, yet affordable in Village We"
Efficient check-in. Immaculate room. Not a Wyndham resort, but somewhat upscale while still remaining affordable. Will return!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad to see you enjoyed your stay, and we are hoping to convert you over to our brand!! We hope to see you soon!!! Have a great day!
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Nice place for business or family."
Great visit. Used the pool - very nice.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thanks for choosing to stay with us, and thank you for filling out a review. I'm glad to see your were able to utilize the pool and that you found it satisfactory. We hope to see you again in the future!
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"Excellent Hotel in the Legends Complex"
Great room with very friendly staff. They have a shuttle that will take you within 5 miles and driver is very friendly and fun to ride with.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"nice, clean, newer hotel near legends"
Nice, clean, newer hotel. Nice breakfast buffet.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you for your review of your stay with us!! We are happy to have had you, and look forward to seeing you again in the near future!! I hope this finds you well, and that you have a great day!!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Very clean rooms. The breakfast was also great. Will stay there again when we head to the Legends area!
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Maybe the best place to stay in Kansas City, KS"
This hotel is our first choice when staying in KCK. Facilities and staff are superb. Most everything we need is within walking distance if we wish to do so. A REAL BREAKFAST. Easy access to the interstates. I just can't say enough about how much I love this hotel.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you for filling out a review of your stay!! I'm glad to see you enjoyed so many aspects of our hotel, and hope you are able to come back and visit us!! I've passed this review on to other members of my staff, so they may know their hard work is appreciated. Thank you, and have a great day!!
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
"Good place to stay."
The room was clean. The bed was a little too hard for me but that is just my opinion. The toilet ran but it wasn't annoying enough to complain about and I let the maintenance people know at checkout. Breakfast was what you would expect, pretty good. Overall it was a very nice place to stay.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Carrie
"Don't hesitate to stay"
Wonderful hotel with an extra great staff. would highly recommend it.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! I couldn't agree more about our staff. They are highly involved and are a driving component of our continued success!! I always enjoy seeing reviews about how my staff performed , because I get to tell them about the reviews they get! Thank you, and I hope you have a great day!
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
todd
"Switching Places"
Overall the stay was very good...Front Desk AM attendant was not personable at all early in the AM...did not seem ready for or wanted customer interaction - a change is needed...the breakfast service attendant was outstanding and was a pleasure each morning...I have traveled extensively in this class of hotels, and the Breakfast Attendant is a standout...very personable and helpful...in my book a candidate for the front desk position.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of your stay!! I've looked into the issue you have brought to our attention, and took care of a few things on our end. I hope to see you in the future, and hope you have a great day!! Thanks once again!!
3 night family trip Jan 14, 2015
"Great staff great local"
Great location for the soccer, baseball, race track, shopping and more.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Kat
"Nice hotel close to restaurants and shopping!"
The staff at the front desk greeted us warmly. They were fast and efficient. The room was clean and comfortable. Overall, a very successful and comfortable stay.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Madison
"Nice property in North Kansas City"
Nice location near much shopping; the soccer stadium, casino and racetrack. Plenty to do in the area. Staff was extra nice, helped us choose an local dinner spot. Mini-suites were clean and well kept.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Nice rooms. Bed wasn't very comfortable. Whirlpool jets sounded like they were going to go out. Enjoyed my stay though and great breakfast.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
am
"Pleasing stal wey!"
We enjoyed our 2 night stay. Beds were very comfortable and rooms very clean. The rest of the hotel was nicely decorated and the breakfast area was also nice. The lady running the breakfast area was EXTREMELY pleasant and friendly.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Ern & Linda
"Nice motel, nice pool and breakfast."
The motel was great. Met my daughter for xmas and has grandchildren with me. the pool and breakfast was great. We has to drive to Kansas city Mo for the activies but not a bad drive. I.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
L
"Good price, nice staff"
It was hard to find the driveway in the dark, no lighting or sign where the driveway met the street. My bed was hard & uncomfortable. Staff was very nice and helpful, friendly. Room was clean and fresh.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you for filling out a review of your stay! I'm glad to see you enjoyed your room and found our staff to be accomadating! However, I must apologize for the inconvience of the entrance to our parking lot. It's something that is out of our hands, as we're not allowed to put in an additional entrance. I would also like to apologize for the bed not being at your comfort level. A comfortable nights sleep it's the whole purpose of a hotel, and in this we were not successful. Please accept our apologies, and we hope you have a good day.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Kansas City Christmas Visit"
Stayed 5 days at this hotel. Flew into town and my bag didn't make it. Checked into the hotel around 9:15 Tuesday night, explained the situation about the bag delay to the front desk clerk and asked if she would kindly supply me with the basic necessities such as toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, etc. She said no because they didn't have those items. I made sure I understood her correctly before I went out to Walmart to buy those items at 9:45 pm. The next morning, I asked the front desk clerk (different one) why they didn't have those items I asked for and she replied that they do have them and she would discuss this with that clerk that said they didn't. Next issue came with no service for the last day of our stay and a bed sheet that didn't fit the bed properly. Three days into our stay, the sheet on the bed began coming off the corners of the mattress. We figured the sheet would be changed the following day, but that didn't happen. The final straw came when the last full day we were there, our room didn't get serviced. We called the front desk and asked for sheets that fit properly and clean towels. Upon our departure the next day, we spoke with the hotel manager about what we experienced and he apologized. We were promised gift certificates (via US Mail) to use for other stays at the various hotels and food establishments in this group. I appreciate his efforts, but sadly, we won’t stay there again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
We apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. We have noted your complaints regarding the disappointing service you received from the staff, and we are making the changes necessary to ensure that our staff members are following the correct procedures and upholding the Country Inns and Suites standards. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us at it has enabled us to take corrective action and improve the guest experience. We hope you get the chance to stay with us in the near future so we have the opportunity to exceed your expectations.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Curious Prof
"Great hotel for Stadium/Racetrack events"
Impressed by unbelievably friendly staff serving breakfast despite how incredibly busy they were
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Dee
"Highly Recommend!"
Very clean and quiet hotel. We were very satisfied and highly recommend this hotel. It was in a very convenient location and had a very good breakfast. Friendly staff! One of the best hotels we have ever stayed in!
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Theresa
"Great location close to shopping and restaurants"
2nd stay at this property...only thing missing were the chocolate chip cookies at check-in
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
jj
"Friendliest Staff Around----Great Location!"
We have stayed in many hotels and this is probably our favorite. We stayed for a week and found it quiet and comfortable. It's a great location for entertainment and centrally located to easily visit all of our family that is spread across the city in every direction. The best part however, was the staff. Friendliest group of people! They made us feel like family. Paula and James in the dining area were so welcoming every morning! The shuttle driver, Zif went out of his way to wait for my family even after his shift was over so our small daughter wasn't caught out in the cold...no words! Will definitely make this our home away from home from now on. Highly recommend it!
6 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Francis
"Great Hotel!"
The hotel was great!
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Front desk staff was friendly and helpful - made my stay a good experience
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
The elevator was broken but the overall stay was fine.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Front desk staff very nice and very helpful. I arrived about 40 minutes before check in and she checked to see if they had any rooms available right then. They did and she let me check in early.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"Good hotel, Old bed."
Everything at the hotel was great. The bed was a little worn out though.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"dirty sheets"
Everything good, except dirty sheets.
3 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
"Perfect stay-cation"
My wife and I needed to have one last hurrah before our baby came. We wanted a room with a jacuzzi tub so that she could enjoy a relaxing soak. This hotel was great. Good, friendly staff. Great location. Pretty room, kept very clean. The only reason I didn't rate it a complete 5 stars was that the jets on the tub stopped working after 5 minutes and they weren't able to get it fixed before we checked out. We had a blast and enjoyed ourselves thoroughly while there.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Ben
"Ok, but would choose somewhere else."
It was just ok. There are better options in the area. It is not that old of a hotel, but appears to have been cheaply built and is beginning to show that fact. Bathroom door latch rusted, shower curtain rod replaced and putty put over old holes and not repainted, carpet stains, thin walls (hear every noise in adjoining rooms),etc. Overall lack of detail. Breakfast was absolutely horrible.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel and the breakfast during your stay. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"Nice hotel close to shopping & restaurants."
Members of family in different states met at hotel. Very nice breakfast, with helpful staff. Bus driver was also helpful.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Sheila
Excellent hotel, been here a couple times and always been great. Service is excellent and very accommodating!
1 night trip Oct 21, 2014
Kyle
Very courteous staff that seemed to genuinely care about our stay. The hotel/room was very clean and nice. Would definitely recommend and return to this hotel.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Work Trip"
Love the cookies
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
"Nice hotel close to shopping"
This was a nice hotel. The staff was friendly and the complimentary cookies were great. The bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014