All hotels in Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America

"Comfortable, upscale, yet affordable in Village We"
Efficient check-in. Immaculate room. Not a Wyndham resort, but somewhat upscale while still remaining affordable. Will return!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad to see you enjoyed your stay, and we are hoping to convert you over to our brand!! We hope to see you soon!!! Have a great day!
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Nice place for business or family."
Great visit. Used the pool - very nice.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thanks for choosing to stay with us, and thank you for filling out a review. I'm glad to see your were able to utilize the pool and that you found it satisfactory. We hope to see you again in the future!
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"Excellent Hotel in the Legends Complex"
Great room with very friendly staff. They have a shuttle that will take you within 5 miles and driver is very friendly and fun to ride with.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you for choosing to stay with us!!! I'm glad to see you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to utilize our shuttle service. I'll let my drivers know about your kind words, and we hope to see you again in the future!! Thanks for the review, and have a great day!!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"nice, clean, newer hotel near legends"
Nice, clean, newer hotel. Nice breakfast buffet.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you for your review of your stay with us!! We are happy to have had you, and look forward to seeing you again in the near future!! I hope this finds you well, and that you have a great day!!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Very clean rooms. The breakfast was also great. Will stay there again when we head to the Legends area!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you for your kind words concerning your stay with us! We are happy to have had you as our guest, and are pleased to see you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you in the future!!
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Maybe the best place to stay in Kansas City, KS"
This hotel is our first choice when staying in KCK. Facilities and staff are superb. Most everything we need is within walking distance if we wish to do so. A REAL BREAKFAST. Easy access to the interstates. I just can't say enough about how much I love this hotel.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you for filling out a review of your stay!! I'm glad to see you enjoyed so many aspects of our hotel, and hope you are able to come back and visit us!! I've passed this review on to other members of my staff, so they may know their hard work is appreciated. Thank you, and have a great day!!
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
"Good place to stay."
The room was clean. The bed was a little too hard for me but that is just my opinion. The toilet ran but it wasn't annoying enough to complain about and I let the maintenance people know at checkout. Breakfast was what you would expect, pretty good. Overall it was a very nice place to stay.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of your stay!! We were able to get those mechanical issues fixed, all thanks to your notification. I thank you, and I'm sure the next guest would thank you as well. I'm glad to see you enjoyed your stay, and we hope to see you in the future!!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Carrie
"Don't hesitate to stay"
Wonderful hotel with an extra great staff. would highly recommend it.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! I couldn't agree more about our staff. They are highly involved and are a driving component of our continued success!! I always enjoy seeing reviews about how my staff performed , because I get to tell them about the reviews they get! Thank you, and I hope you have a great day!
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
todd
"Switching Places"
Overall the stay was very good...Front Desk AM attendant was not personable at all early in the AM...did not seem ready for or wanted customer interaction - a change is needed...the breakfast service attendant was outstanding and was a pleasure each morning...I have traveled extensively in this class of hotels, and the Breakfast Attendant is a standout...very personable and helpful...in my book a candidate for the front desk position.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of your stay!! I've looked into the issue you have brought to our attention, and took care of a few things on our end. I hope to see you in the future, and hope you have a great day!! Thanks once again!!
3 night family trip Jan 14, 2015
"Great staff great local"
Great location for the soccer, baseball, race track, shopping and more.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Kat
"Nice hotel close to restaurants and shopping!"
The staff at the front desk greeted us warmly. They were fast and efficient. The room was clean and comfortable. Overall, a very successful and comfortable stay.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Madison
"Nice property in North Kansas City"
Nice location near much shopping; the soccer stadium, casino and racetrack. Plenty to do in the area. Staff was extra nice, helped us choose an local dinner spot. Mini-suites were clean and well kept.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Nice rooms. Bed wasn't very comfortable. Whirlpool jets sounded like they were going to go out. Enjoyed my stay though and great breakfast.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
am
"Pleasing stal wey!"
We enjoyed our 2 night stay. Beds were very comfortable and rooms very clean. The rest of the hotel was nicely decorated and the breakfast area was also nice. The lady running the breakfast area was EXTREMELY pleasant and friendly.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Ern & Linda
"Nice motel, nice pool and breakfast."
The motel was great. Met my daughter for xmas and has grandchildren with me. the pool and breakfast was great. We has to drive to Kansas city Mo for the activies but not a bad drive. I.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
L
"Good price, nice staff"
It was hard to find the driveway in the dark, no lighting or sign where the driveway met the street. My bed was hard & uncomfortable. Staff was very nice and helpful, friendly. Room was clean and fresh.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you for filling out a review of your stay! I'm glad to see you enjoyed your room and found our staff to be accomadating! However, I must apologize for the inconvience of the entrance to our parking lot. It's something that is out of our hands, as we're not allowed to put in an additional entrance. I would also like to apologize for the bed not being at your comfort level. A comfortable nights sleep it's the whole purpose of a hotel, and in this we were not successful. Please accept our apologies, and we hope you have a good day.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Kansas City Christmas Visit"
Stayed 5 days at this hotel. Flew into town and my bag didn't make it. Checked into the hotel around 9:15 Tuesday night, explained the situation about the bag delay to the front desk clerk and asked if she would kindly supply me with the basic necessities such as toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, etc. She said no because they didn't have those items. I made sure I understood her correctly before I went out to Walmart to buy those items at 9:45 pm. The next morning, I asked the front desk clerk (different one) why they didn't have those items I asked for and she replied that they do have them and she would discuss this with that clerk that said they didn't. Next issue came with no service for the last day of our stay and a bed sheet that didn't fit the bed properly. Three days into our stay, the sheet on the bed began coming off the corners of the mattress. We figured the sheet would be changed the following day, but that didn't happen. The final straw came when the last full day we were there, our room didn't get serviced. We called the front desk and asked for sheets that fit properly and clean towels. Upon our departure the next day, we spoke with the hotel manager about what we experienced and he apologized. We were promised gift certificates (via US Mail) to use for other stays at the various hotels and food establishments in this group. I appreciate his efforts, but sadly, we won’t stay there again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
We apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. We have noted your complaints regarding the disappointing service you received from the staff, and we are making the changes necessary to ensure that our staff members are following the correct procedures and upholding the Country Inns and Suites standards. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us at it has enabled us to take corrective action and improve the guest experience. We hope you get the chance to stay with us in the near future so we have the opportunity to exceed your expectations.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Curious Prof
"Great hotel for Stadium/Racetrack events"
Impressed by unbelievably friendly staff serving breakfast despite how incredibly busy they were
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Dee
"Highly Recommend!"
Very clean and quiet hotel. We were very satisfied and highly recommend this hotel. It was in a very convenient location and had a very good breakfast. Friendly staff! One of the best hotels we have ever stayed in!
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Theresa
"Great location close to shopping and restaurants"
2nd stay at this property...only thing missing were the chocolate chip cookies at check-in
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
jj
"Friendliest Staff Around----Great Location!"
We have stayed in many hotels and this is probably our favorite. We stayed for a week and found it quiet and comfortable. It's a great location for entertainment and centrally located to easily visit all of our family that is spread across the city in every direction. The best part however, was the staff. Friendliest group of people! They made us feel like family. Paula and James in the dining area were so welcoming every morning! The shuttle driver, Zif went out of his way to wait for my family even after his shift was over so our small daughter wasn't caught out in the cold...no words! Will definitely make this our home away from home from now on. Highly recommend it!
6 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Francis
"Great Hotel!"
The hotel was great!
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Front desk staff was friendly and helpful - made my stay a good experience
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
The elevator was broken but the overall stay was fine.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Front desk staff very nice and very helpful. I arrived about 40 minutes before check in and she checked to see if they had any rooms available right then. They did and she let me check in early.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"Good hotel, Old bed."
Everything at the hotel was great. The bed was a little worn out though.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"dirty sheets"
Everything good, except dirty sheets.
3 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
"Perfect stay-cation"
My wife and I needed to have one last hurrah before our baby came. We wanted a room with a jacuzzi tub so that she could enjoy a relaxing soak. This hotel was great. Good, friendly staff. Great location. Pretty room, kept very clean. The only reason I didn't rate it a complete 5 stars was that the jets on the tub stopped working after 5 minutes and they weren't able to get it fixed before we checked out. We had a blast and enjoyed ourselves thoroughly while there.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Ben
"Ok, but would choose somewhere else."
It was just ok. There are better options in the area. It is not that old of a hotel, but appears to have been cheaply built and is beginning to show that fact. Bathroom door latch rusted, shower curtain rod replaced and putty put over old holes and not repainted, carpet stains, thin walls (hear every noise in adjoining rooms),etc. Overall lack of detail. Breakfast was absolutely horrible.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel and the breakfast during your stay. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"Nice hotel close to shopping & restaurants."
Members of family in different states met at hotel. Very nice breakfast, with helpful staff. Bus driver was also helpful.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Sheila
Excellent hotel, been here a couple times and always been great. Service is excellent and very accommodating!
1 night trip Oct 21, 2014
Kyle
Very courteous staff that seemed to genuinely care about our stay. The hotel/room was very clean and nice. Would definitely recommend and return to this hotel.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Work Trip"
Love the cookies
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
"Nice hotel close to shopping"
This was a nice hotel. The staff was friendly and the complimentary cookies were great. The bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Showmom
"Why pay more for less?"
We do quite a bit of traveling that requires hotels stays and Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Kansas City at Village West was one of the best experiences we have every had, especially considering the price. The room was clean and very nice, all the staff were friendly and helpful and the breakfast buffet was incredible - I mean, when you have biscuits and gravy that taste as good as my homemade that is quite a big deal! This is definitely where we will always stay when we are in the Kansas City area, especially considering the rate. We've paid a lot more and gotten a lot less from other hotels.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
TNT
"It was fair."
Room was a little cramped. Bathroom vanity was small. Complimentary breakfast was pretty good.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Perfect spot!"
Great place! Came for the weekend, saw a sporting KC which we were able to walk to and went shopping at legends the next day! Location is great and so was everything else. Will definitely be back.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Perfect location"
Perfect location for nascar races at speedway. The have a shuttle that take you to the track and then back once its over. The room and staff were great.
1 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2014
We were in Kansas City for a Monday night Chiefs game. Check in was swift and staff was friendly. Hotel was quiet and very comfortable. The free breakfast was very good. Nice selection and the hot entrees were good. Village West and all the shopping and dining is at the door step. Will definitely stay again. The price was a bargain.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Brenda
"clean, friendly, comfortable, and great location"
Staying at this hotel made our trip better. It was so nice to have a great place to come back to every night! Breakfast was great, and the staff preparing it was very friendly.
3 night family trip Sep 21, 2014
"Nice hotel close to mall, restaurants & activities"
Suite was accommodating for family. Breakfast was good. Kids enjoyed pool and hot tub.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Quadracinhirl
"Courtney was amazing!"
The staff at this hotel went above and beyond. Courtney even switched our laundry and the removed it from the dryer while we went out for the evening. I will staff here next time I'm in the area.
2 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
Jaso
"well worth it!!!"
It was a very nice pleasant stay and close to everything and good breakfast
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Minda
"Just so-so"
The location of this hotel for where we were in KC was ideal. But for the price, the carpets in the rooms were all stained, the desk clerk didn't look at our actual reservation to see that it was through hotels.com and charged our debit card instead of the hotels.com card... 2 days later and I'm still waiting for the refund. The elevators jump everytime they get ready to move. We were also awakened early Sunday morning to the sound of revving, racing engines from the speedway. Not a big race this weekend, so I hadn't expected that. But, it was a bed to sleep in. Just an overpriced one, I felt.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Jodie
Overall we had a great stay however, the tub did not drain very well so taking a shower was a pain.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2014
"close to speedway"
Close to shopping-food- sports venues close to interstates
2 night trip Sep 17, 2014
wizard
"Short stay"
Very comfortable. Relaxing. Whirlpool tubs in room was excellent. Didn't have the breakfast.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
RC Phillips
"Close to water park for Wine Festival."
Room easily upgraded due to noisy family with lots of kids. Great breakfast included, and freshly baked cookies and coffee in the lobby.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
This hotel was awesome you can't beat the price there was so much to do around the hotel and the staff and hotel conditions were awesome would recommend to anyone
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2014
kyle
"Good Location"
This location is great if you plan on walking to The Legends area or Sporting Park. The breakfast was definitely lacking and the hallways had a funny smell. Room was clean and comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2014