All hotels in Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
1805 N 110th St, Kansas City, KS, 66111, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

• Value
  • Wellness
    Sufficient wellness & sports facilities
    Bad internet service
"Great hotel for Sporting Park area!"
Perfect and convenient place to stay for soccer games at Sporting Park. Room was large, clean and comfortable. Bed was great! They have a pool and free continental breakfast. There is a hotel shuttle that will take you to Legends Outlet or Sporting Park although both are walking distance. Lots of restaurant choices, too. I will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Jul 13, 2015
"Very helpful staff"
The front desk clerk was awesome. The fridge in our room did not have a freezer, and I had insulin that needed to be kept cool. I had freezer packs that needed to be refrozen for the next day. The clerk put my freezer packs in the break room freezer so that I would be ready to travel the next day.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Shanna
"Very nice hotel!"
Very nice hotel with full breakfast instead of just continental. Staff was very friendly, but not extremely helpful in finding a solution to the hard hide-a-beds. Love that it's location is close to so many attractions! They even have a book shelf in the lobby that you can "borrow" a book from, and if you don't finish it during your stay you can return it to any other Carlson!
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
We were pleased the hot tub was working this stay. Last two years we stayed there the hot tub was out of service. Hotel staff was very accomodating in finding two ajoining rooms.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Great stay for your buck."
Hotel as a whole was great. Beds were a little hard. Food at breakfast was great.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Audrey
"Clean, Comfortable,and Affordable"
Staff is very helpful and friendly. Facility very clean and comfortable. My husband and I have stayed there a couple of times now and the experience has been pleasant. We have family there and will be back. The plan is to stay at this location each time.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Arlisa
Clean & comfortable
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"would recommend"
hotel was clean, staff was nice & accommodating. continental breakfast is always a good bonus.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Cheri
"Overpriced Stay"
In the area to shop and decided to stay the night. Hotel price we paid was more for a 4-star accommodation. Carpet needed cleaning or replaced in a lot of areas. Breakfast was a lot smaller than other Country Inn's I have stayed in. Just a basic hotel.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"very good stay"
Very nice, comfortable, rooms are good size. I was disappointed that I asked for adjoining rooms and they did not give us adjoining rooms, said they were not available. Otherwise, very good.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
linda
"Great room!"
Room was clean and cool. Hallways smelled a little musty and were hot but room was excellent. Great breakfast with eggs, waffles, biscuits, and gravy, fruit, breads, cereals, etc.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Allison
Very clean hotel. Employees were friendly and helpful. Shuttle service was speedy.Didn't have to wait around to be picked up. Perfect location for shopping, eating, etc. Lots of things to do near by.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"Good and bad"
The good, comfortable bed, great shuttle service and decent breakfast. The bad, upon checking in my door lock was broken, sat in the hall for over an hour waiting on three different people to fix it before they finally put me in a different room.
1 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
"PILLOWS"
OVERALL IT WAS ALL GOOD HOWEVER PILLOWS NEED TO BE REPLACED, YES SOME PEOPLE LIKE SUPER SOFT, BUT THESE WERE SHOT. MIX THEM UP 1/2 SO MANY SOFT AND OTHERS FIRM. I TRAVEL A LOT IN MID WEST 7 STATES. I DO FIND THIS TO HAPPEN AND MOST PART HOTELS DO MAKE CHANGES. IF THEY DO NOT I DO NOT STAY AGAIN. I GIVE HOTEL SEVERAL CHANCES.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"Great Stay at Legends"
I was impressed with my stay at this hotel
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"in the heart of everything"
fireworks display from the soceer game right outside our window...wow....lots of things going on all around the hotel
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
charlie
The hotel is close to Legends Outlet Mall, baseball park, and Sporting stadium. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
"KC Soccer locale"
Nice to have experienced check in help available to other less experienced personnel. Made checking in, very easy. Nice comfortable rooms were clean, but think age is showing, therefore, making environment seem a bit dingy, more in the hallways. Loved the connecting rooms for my teens, we had a great time at the hotel and easy access parking, restaurants, stadium, gas. Thank you to all the lovely women with whom we had communication, (sorry I didn't get your names).
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Mary Kay
"Perfect for shopping"
Comfy hotel a short stroll to great shopping and food. Lots going on in the area. Even a courtesy shuttle to get you around in the rain!
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
Arlene
"Wonderful and Convenient, but the walls are thing"
Everything was great about my stay here except that the walls are very thin. I could hear the phone conversation of the person next door. This wouldn't have been a problem, except I went to bed earlier that particular night.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
"Nice place hard bed"
Only complaint is bed was too hard
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Great hotel for price"
I love this hotel and they offer a shuttle but it doesn't run on Sunday's which it should run everyday in my opinion and the hot tub was not warm at all but other than that the hotel and staff were great and it's very close to a lot to do!
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"Excellent place to stay"
We stay here to attend SKC games and were impressed with the staff, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Other trip May 26, 2015
LA
"usually good"
I have stayed here several times and have always been happy. Sometimes I get the whirlpool tub and have never had problems before, but this time when i turned the jets on, stuff came flying out of the jets. Couldn't figure out what it was, but it wasn't good. Paid for the whirlpool room and didn't get to use it. Too late at night to ask to move. Sometimes these things happen, maybe, I dont know.
1 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Karis
Great hotel, nice staff. A great location with many things to do around the area.
Other trip May 23, 2015
"Beautiful hotel near many attractions"
Stayed one night heading home from vacation. Lovely place next to Kansas Speedway and close to Legends. Staff was amazing and accomodating. Hotel was clean, breakfast was great.
Other trip May 13, 2015
Dannielle
"Great 2 Day Stay"
Great stay - area around hotel is pretty new and very quiet - easy drive into Kansas city metro to do things. About 20-25 mins from Royals but an easy drive. Staff extremely helpful and great places to eat within 5 mins and also new Cabelas is neat to see.
2 night romance trip May 5, 2015
CHRIS
"A+"
Very nice hotel
1 night romance trip May 5, 2015
"Wonderful"
Everything was wonderful. Only complaint is that one of the beds in our room was broken and made noise every time you sat down. Staff was beyond helpful. Will stay again.
1 night family trip May 5, 2015
"Great price for the area, would stay again!"
Had a great experience at the hotel from the time we arrived, to the breakfast in the morning to the check-out. Great staff at the front desk and housekeeping.
Other trip May 3, 2015
Nathan
"Fantastic"
Wonderful experience. For just a little more than a bad motel we got an upscale motel. So worth it. Large clean comfortable room. Refrigerator cold enough for soda and leftovers But not for beer. Wifi slow 3rd floor. Walking distance to Legends pedestrian outlet mall.
Other trip May 1, 2015
"great hotel"
Rooms were very clean and service was exceptional.access to restaurants and shopping were a walk away!!highly recommend.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you for filling out a review of your stay! I'm glad to see you enjoyed your stay, and found our service exceptional!! I would like to thank you for your recommendation to other users to stay with us, and we hope to see you staying with us again in the future!! Thank you, and have a great day!
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"BIG JUICY HAD AN AWESOME HOTEL STAY!"
I WISHED I KNEW WHAT KIND OF BEDS U ALL USE...CAUSE I NEED TO PURSHASE THE SAME BED I SLEPT IN THAT NIGHT...I WAS LOST IN HEAVEN SOMEWHERE...VERY, VERY COMFORTABLE...I DID NOT WANT TO GET OUT OF IT! LOVED THE FREE BUFFET BREAKFAST AND EVERY ONE WHO WORKED THERE WAS SO KIND AND PLEASANT...I ENJOYED THE GETAWAY FOR MY BIRTHDAY.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you very much for your kind words!!! I am very pleased to see how much you enjoyed our beds!! We use Serta Brand mattresses in all of our rooms! i hope you had a great birthday, and we hope to see you next year as well!!!
1 night trip Apr 18, 2015
denise L.
"Quiet and clean."
Service was excellent. Expedia made it easy, all I had to show was ID and I was in the room. Everything was handled. It was clean, comfortable and quiet. Good location as well. Very satisfied.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Uncle Reggie
"Outstanding customer service from Courtney...."
For some reason when I booked this room it booked as an "accessible room" which we didn't need. When checking in, Courtney, asked if we actually needed an accessible room. When I told her no she offered to upgrade us to a suite for free. When we got to our room I noticed it did not have a whirlpool tub as I had seen in the pictures on the website. Even though the room was excellent we were looking forward to the whirlpool tub. I walked back to the lobby and asked Courtney if she has a comparable room with the tub. Without hesitation she switched us AGAIN. The whirlpool tub room was also an upgraded suite but with no additional charge. The customer service Courtney provided us was outstanding. Your hotel chain is lucky to have someone like her! The fitness room was very clean with excellent equipment. And there was plenty of variety of food at the hot breakfast. We will definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Darin
"Amazing stay"
Our stay here was amazing. The staff was extremely friendly, especially Paula at breakfast. Our room was spacious, clean, and modern. The bed was extremely comfortable. The hotel is in a quiet area but convenient to the Legends mall. The hot breakfast was outstanding as well.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you for writing a review of your stay with us!! We're glad to see you enjoyed everything and that Mrs. Paula was able to take care of you guys so well!! We hope to see you in the future, as we would love to host you and your family the next time you come through Kansas City!!
4 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
Roy
"Very nice hotel close to a lot of entertainment."
Very friendly and helpful staff. Gave us discount tickets to T Rex Cafe and changed our rooms around so we cold all be together. We had 3 rooms reserved. Would definitely recommend it. Very good breakfast also.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Cherie
"Good Hotel"
Overall it was a positive experience staying at this hotel. The pool is small and the breakfast wasn't anything special but the staff was friendly, area was safe and close to shopping and restaurants. I'll bring the family back again sometime.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of your stay with us. We are happy to see you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to hosting you again in hthe future. Have a great day!
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Made my family comfortable after we booked a room to small. They took care of us.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
shane
Location is very good. Close to food and shopping. Room was ok but bed was to soft for my husband and cleaning folks missed removing previous guests food from refrigerator. Also found hair in shower and wrappers behind waste basket. We had no hot water for our showers 2 of the 3 mornings. Manager was quick to try and correct all the issues but think that a professional plumbing co needs to replace system so hope they do that. The breakfast was good with lots of options. Since booked on Hotels.com Ctry Inn could not refund us but offered us points if we joined their travel program.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
First and foremost, I would like to apologize for the unsatisfactory stay you had with us. Yes, we were able to get a professional out to fix the issue with the hot water, and it was promptly up and running after he was done. This rectifies nothing for the inconvience you experienced, i know, but thank you for informing us you were having a problem so we were able to get it fixed. I'm sure the next guest would thank you as well if they could. Once again, sorry for not being able to give you a perfect stay, but hope you give us another chance in the future. Have a great day!
3 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"A quick little get away"
We went to KC to stay just one night for a little getaway. We knew we wanted to stay in the Legends area. The location was just what we wanted but the hotel itself was nothing special. The lobby area and room were a little dirty-trash and food on the floors. The sheets on the bed felt like sand paper and the fold out bed was barely comfortable enough for our five year old. It definitely wouldn't have held the weight of an older kid or an adult. It also made no sense that there didn't seem to be a back entrance yet there wasn't enough room for parking on the front side of the building. Can't say it was worth the money.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you for staying with us, and thank you for taking the time to fill out a review! I'm sorry to see so many points of dissatisfaction with your stay. I will be able to ultilze this review for training purposes with my staff, as most of the items you had issue with are preventable. Thank you for giving me the ability for that course of action and I hope that in the future, if you should so choose, you give us another chance. Thank you, and have a good day!
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"WONDERFUL HOTEL"
STAFF COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE ACCOMODATING!!!! HOTEL WAS CLEAN AND BEAUTIFUL CAN'T WAIT TO STAY AGAIN!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to fill out a review of your stay! I'll be passing this review on to my staff, who are always happy to see their hard work is appreciated. Thank you, and if your ever back in the are, be sure to give us a call! We would be happy to have you stay with us once more!!
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
lisa
"Great location for us."
Hotel staff exceeded expectations to take care of a problem with the room.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Jas
"KC getaway"
Beds are a little too firm for my preference.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
I'm glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us, but apologize the bed comfort level was not to your liking. I hope to see you in the future giving us another chance!
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Weekend Shopping"
Very nice and clean hotel. Staff was friendly and helpful. The pool and whirlpool were great and clean. Breakfast was also really good with actual breakfast food (not just bagels and bread). Definitely would return again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you for your kind words Michael. We are glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were pleased with our pool and breakfast. I hope to see you in the future staying with us, and hope you have a great day!
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
michael
"6 STAR REVIEW!"
I don't know why this hotel isn't rated 5 STARS!PLUS! For the price and more, everything was just excellent. The atmosphere, the décor, the friendly staff (cookies, too), the cleanliness, and the BREAKFAST BUFFET, I cannot believe it was complimentary! Waffles, breads, hot omelets, sausages, cereals, juices, FRESH FRUIT, etc...... You should stay here! Without question.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Thank you so much for the review!! I have to say, it is highly satisfyng to see one of our guests who enjoyed their stay so much!! My staff works very hard every day and it is so rewarding to be able to show them a review like yours!! We are very, very pleased to have had you as our guest, and we hope to see you again in the future!
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
Sheila
"Good location near racetrack & shopping"
The hotel staff is very accomodating. The breakfast is more than adequate. Location is very good for accessing the speedway, soccer stadium, minor league baseball park, outlet shopping and the Hollywood casino. Only downside is the noise in room coming through walls from adjoining rooms.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
andy
When we mentioned that it was our 45th wedding anniversary, we got upgraded to a suite with no extra cost.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West
Once again, congratulations on 45 years of marriage!! We are thrilled you spent int at our hotel, and hope everything else was as great as the complimentary upgrade! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!!
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Royal
Very clean rooms! Very nice Staff! Breakfast was good!
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"celebration for bday"
My close pals & I wanted a nice hotel close to Legends for an overnight getaway. This experience was good.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015