All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
4040 Central Florida Pkwy, Orlando, FL, 32837, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

Great amenities
    Great pool
    Delicious food
  • Value
    Poor value for money
"Very nice hotel close to Aquatica"
It was a very good choice, very confortable and close to water parks and shopping outlet
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
Mauricio
"Awesome view from our room"
wonderful hotel!! Excellent food and room service was A++. Will definitely be going back
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
"Nice Hotel close to my meeting place."
As I mentionned above, I went to Orlando to a meeting and I was glad to stay at Marriot.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Great value"
Fantastic
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Balazs
"GREAT Lazy River"
Lush tropical setting of the pool and Lazy River was awesome! Combination of sun and shade to match everyone's taste and 5 different pool sections interconnected by the Lazy River with outdoor bar and chair service made for an enjoyable time for adults and kids alike! Resturants were fantastic and unique with many ingredients grown on site. Every employee was wonderful, cheerful and attentive to detail. This was our favorite place of our two week stay in the Orlando area- we'll be back!
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
cudakidd53
"Family vacation"
Hotel was great..but the beds were so high from the floor..we had to struggle getting in bed..was afraid my kids fallen off the bed and.getting hurt.
3 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Gwendolyn
The JW was a great hotel and had the ammenties one could ask for. My kids loved the pool with the lazy river. They almost wanted to stay at the hotel all day rather than visiting Disneyworld. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
"Beautiful hotel!"
I took my 2 nephews to this hotel because of the lazy river pool and fishing options. When we were ready to go fishing on one of our days I was told fishing was closed due to maintenance. The hotel staff worked together and found me another option quickly to take the boys to (the Disney Lake which was one of the best days of our trip). We had our own private boat and guide (Joe). The boys loved this. It takes awhile getting used to the in/out options for parking your rental car, but was OK once you got the hang of it. This hotel is just beautiful and very well maintained. The staff too was just wonderful!!
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"The pool is nice and big."
My stay has been pleasant. There is a 30 dollars amenities chRge daily which is reasonable if you use them. Food is expensive Nd the hotel is not close to any thing. There is no kitchen . so you will have to buy food from the Reston. There however is aKorean truck which sells barbecue which I seasonably priced.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Great hotel with an awesome lazy river"
This hotel was everything we had hoped - Great pool, very clean room, very helpful staff. It provided a shuttle to Disney World, which was very convenient. They have a Starbucks & a little store & several restaurants to choose from. Lunch at Quench by the pool was very good! We will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
Stacey
"excellent"
Excellent we love it.
4 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
ISARELYS
"over the top"
huge resort that is connected to ritz carlton. pool area is very nice with lazy river and free tubes. waiter/waitress service at your lounge chair very expensive though. pillows where not very comfortable and room ac would not go to set point on thermostat, room was a little warm.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
nick
"Awesome summer getaway"
It was awesome. Great to be able to use the resources at the Ritz. Foods are excellent.
4 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"needs a little improvement"
Nice hotel for kids. They loved the lazy river and didn't mind that when it was super crowded, some of the adults and other kids became obnoxious. Food was good but scarce at lunch time. Travelers are hungry all hours but it was tricky finding something to eat when we arrived at 4:00. Not wanting to sit in sweltering outdoor Dining for the only venue open, we scavenged starbucks and the gift shop for snacks. The water in the tap for bathing and drinking also had an unpleasant smell. It must be the area as the front desk theorized. Overall, we had a good time. Staff was nice mostly, a few were grumpy in the downstairs restaurant, citron. The experience, big picture, could use a few improvements to bring it up to speed.
Response by JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes
Thank you for sharing your review. We are happy to hear that you found the resort beautiful, but regret that you and your family did not fully enjoy your experience. At the JW Marriott we are committed to creating memorable experiences for our guests. Please accept our sincere apologies that we did not meet this standard. Thank you again for your review and we hope you will allow us the opportunity to host you again when your travels bring you back to the area.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
orlando newbie
Excellent place for family and friends to enjoy, best vacation I ever had and the location is great.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Manny
"Much needed get away"
Would recommend this resort to anyone! Great service and atmosphere!
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
"Great hotel very satisfied."
Stayed for three nights no complaints. Great pool.
Barry
"Fabulous"
Excellent resort in every way possible! Loved the lazy river and bedroom overlooking the pools. Great food, drinks and service.
outstanding
"Just a weekend. Pocket change for me."
Like totally awesome dude.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Cameron
"Camp for Adults AND Kids!!! (in style) Dreamy!!!!!"
I've not met JW Marriott, yet I'd say this is one of his prides and joy. Starting with driving down the lane to the hotel entrance, which also shares property with the Ritz Carlton, you feel the magnificence of the journey you are about to embark on. The gardens and waterfall statues make you sit upright in your seat. We opted to avoid the valet parking and bell hop service as my boyfriend "wanted to avoid the crowds" but I know it is his manly way to want to do things himself. The lobby is adorned with marble, restaurants, waterfalls, & again your spirit gets lifted. The line felt long, but the wait was short to check in. "Grant" was so welcoming, answering every question I had & + like that was the reason he lived on this planet & I did not feel rushed!!! The bed is sooo comfortable, designed just for this hotel. The pillows fluffy. The bedding is a lone reason to stay, with it's crisp, clean feeling. But there is so much to do on this property. The pool is called the "Lazy River" with tubing. We went bike riding, kayaking, hammocking, strolling, viewing alligator, fish, birds. Music played along the paths. The sugar magnolias in the Da Vinci Garden smelled awesome. There is a butterfly garden. The restaurant Primo has a food garden on the property, which we also walked in. The smell exuding from that restaurant immediately excites the appetite. You won't go hungry with the variety of restaurants, shops & rm svc. Golf course belongs to Grande Lakes. Easy to get to. Space 0.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
Myrym W/E Trave
"Can't wait to go back"
Awesome place. Pool bar was fabulous, you can even take your drinks in the lazy river!
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"5 Stars. Excellent amenities & service"
Excellent property. Outstanding service. Convenient to Universal & Seaworld parks. Next to Ritz Carlton.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Dennis
"GREAT GYM AND STAFF"
Gym was a REAL gym!! Staff was excellent. Took my son to adjoining property (Ritz) at kid's club. Staff member Tiffany was enthusiastic and wonderful with my 7 year old. Incredible staff and facility!
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Norman
"Weekend Getaway"
Great pool , hotel in the middle of all great location
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Ricky
"Great getaway"
Beautiful hotel and the rooms and beds are very comfortable. Check in was easy and valet was great.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Hotel for golfers"
The entrance to the hotel is very beautiful and the staff is very friendly And professional The lazy river was not as fun as we anticipated. The one at the Hilton convention center puts this one to shame. Be ready to spend at least 20 dollars on top of your bill if you order anything for two since there is an 18% tip fee added to everything and additional fees.
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
"GREAT HOTEL!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
We stayed 7 nights. Very luxurious lobby, they have like 4 or 5 restaurants at this hotel and they have great chefs. The rooms were very clean, comfortable, pretty spacious, big bathrooms, excellent staff service.. The breakfast buffet excellent as well, lots of choices for the kids and everything super clean.. Nice pool, very relaxing, we will definitely come back to this hotel..
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
ESNA
"Pleasant Experience"
Very nice accommodations and service. Enjoyed all of the amenities.
3 night business trip May 30, 2015
"Wonderful"
We stayed here over Memorial Day weekend. We upgraded to a suite and it was wonderful. Our 5 year old son was with us so it was nice to have a separate room with a pull out bed for him. There was so much for the kids to do and the pool/lazy river was amazing! Service was awesome everywhere we went on the grounds. You should stay here :)
Other trip May 31, 2015
Street family
"Highly recommended."
We stayed at this hotel for three nights. The resort pool and lazy river was awesome and exceeded expectations. The staff are very nice and do everything to make your stay nicer. TV checkout was easy and convenient.
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Stacey
"Family Fun and Relaxation"
We enjoyed our holiday weekend stay with family. My daughter-in-law and I had massages at the beautiful Spa. I was impressed with the service and professional treatment by all- especially Lauren. The buffet breakfasts had a delicious array of food, and again the service was impeccable. Many families seemed to be enjoying it. We loved the lazy river, however I did notice that you needed to arrive early in order to get a chaise lounge. Service at the pool was also very good...and they were happy to accommodate your needs. It was a wonderful weekend for all...looking forward to a repeat stay.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Rosann
"closest to caribbean resort"
We enjoyed our stay. Closest feel to a Caribbean resort. Lasy river pool is large and alot of fun
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Great stay for family!"
Awesome!
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Max
"one glitch."
Very good hotel in overall. But due to high volume of guests during the memorial day weekend, our room wasn't made up even when we came back at 6:00p.m. It was understandable given the number of guests staying, but felt a little irritated. Other than that, very good hotel.
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
KIWOOK
"Great Stay, pool and lazy river!"
We really enjoyed our stay. The pool and lazy river are fantastic, service is also very good. The only down side is pool side chairs fill up early! You no longer have to bring your own tubes, they now give them to you for free.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Alexder
"Loved every minute"
Everyone was friendly and very helpful. What more could you need and expect from a place to stay? Beautiful and comfortable.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"5 star hotel with 3 star room"
Stay was great, hotel lobby is beautiful and was their grounds; however room needed updating. We were given a room with a balcony and couldn't even go out because it was dirty. Room service sucks; we ordered breakfast for 7:45 am, my husband had to called and find out where it was then we got it around 8:30; when the brought it not sugar was present. He had to call again. The positive were that the Resturants were great; primo had great food as well as the poolside Resturants and Phil from the Bell stand made our stay there a pleasant experience. As for their shuttle service, it doesn't go to animal kingdom only to magic kingdom, we had to take a cab there and paid an extra $20. Over all besides the lazy river, we would've been better off staying at a Disney property for $350 a night because when it was all said and done factoring in the resort fee we paid the same price.
Response by JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes
Thank you for sharing your review. We are happy to hear that you had the opportunity to enjoy some of our dining outlets on your most recent visit. We are truly saddened by the service experience you described in your review. We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest levels of service and facilities at the JW Marriott Orlando, and it appears that we have fallen short of this expectation. Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences you experienced.
4 night family trip May 6, 2015
Hemwattie
"Amazing hotel for an upscale stay in Orlando"
We stayed three days at the JW Marriott for our son's college graduation. This is a perfect hotel if you are not planning to go to the Theme Parks too often, because it is so nice that you will not want to leave the premises. We got a suite with a living room (with a Queen size sofa bed) and a separate bedroom with a King size bed. The bathroom is separate so the kids could use it without disturbing us. The bedroom is huge and the bed super comfy. The sofa bed is not so comfortable so the kids used a comforter as extra cushion. The pool area is beautiful, although the lazy river has not a powerful water flow to float you around. We had dinner at Norman's , the food was amazing and the service excellent. They knew that it was our son's graduation so they brought free champagne and the menu was specially prepared with his name. The only con: you need to pay 30$ resort fee plus 21$ parking per night.
Other trip May 10, 2015
Fernando LH
"Business"
The only thing is I purchase the package and they did not give me the $25.00 credit on the restaurant.
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
Sylvia
"Great Hotel, staff needs a touch more training"
Great Hotel, staff is a little confused and that took up a lot of my relaxation. They have no ides how to merge two separate stays (I attempted to extend my stay and got locked out). Stood at my door for almost an hour!
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Alexder
"Most Comfortable Bed!!!!"
We had a wonderful stay. The room was large with one of the most comfortable beds. Service was amazing. A little disappointed that the conference on site reserved most restaurants so we did not have a chance to try the restaurant that was recommended.
1 night romance trip May 5, 2015
holly
"Excellent!"
The property is spectacular! The lazy river pool, along with the range of pools' depths is what kids dreams are made of. If you are looking for greenery, serenity, expansive space for walks, and luxury, this is perfect. Very romantic setting. We loved it, and so did our child. Very close to SeaWorld as well.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Elena
"Nice Resort"
The grounds were lovely. The lazy river was amazing! I could have spent my entire time there. It was also the main reason we picked this resort. The staff there were all very nice and pleasant the whole entire time. The only thing I was slightly disappointed was that the room wasn't the best for the price we pay to stay there. All is good though.
3 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Safe, Kid-friendly hotel"
I stayed here with my three children as my husband could not join us. I felt very safe and my kids were entertained our entire stay. Pool was great and their were plenty of games set up around the pool and activities throughout the day. Excellent staff!
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Beautiful hotel"
From the moment my family and I arrived and checked into the hotel to check out it was a very beautiful and relaxing experience. Can't wait to go back!!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"A wow hotel!!!!!!!!!"
Excellent service. Great facilities.!!!! Love to stay again in the future. Most defenetly.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Noah Andrew
"Nice but can get expensive"
Nice hotel but expensive to park and they charge a $30 a day resort fee.
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2015
Allison
The property was beautiful, well appointed, there were lots of options for food/entertainment. The staff was always professional, attentive and very kind. The décor and design was gorgeous.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Best Vacation place ever !"
This was the first that we stayed at this hotel for vacation and I am so glad that we did. This was by far the best family vacation and part of this was the great resort, especially the pool and the helpful staff. I will say that the Ritz Kids is the most wonderful thing ever for parents. The staff was so nice that our kids kept asking to go back. I highly recommend this resort for anyone. We are planning to go back in a few months.
3 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
TONY
"Outstanding"
Good experience. One of my best staying in a hotel.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015