All hotels in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2825 Sunridge Way NE, Calgary, AB, T1Y 7K7, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Best room"
Excellent! Suite was clean, very comfortable. Kids had fun in the pool. Highly recommend it to families of 5!
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Tammy
The staff were very friendly and helpful. Great location to get anywhere in the city. Breakfast was very good and hotel was very quiet and clean.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Stampede stay"
We look forward to staying at the Staybridge hotel. We stay at the hotel line wherever we travel. Very satisfied with service.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
LSolway
"Family friendly hotel close to airport and zoo"
We had a one bedroom suite with a king sized bed. The room was clean and comfortable and had a full kitchen. Laundry facilities were also available onsite. I was travelling with a grandchild and he was very happy with the pool and waterside, and the option to play basketball on the court - although we didn't have time to take advantage of it. For families especially, I would recommend this hotel. Breakfast was provided and it was as good as, if not better, than the general hotel breakfasts offered in Canada.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Fantastic service"
Will stay again, service was superb
3 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
NZ
"Awsome suite size"
Really impressed with the size of the suite. Big TVs in the bedrooms and lounge area, nice kitchenette. Only downside was the poor quality pillows provided, and the breakfast which there was a limited selection of food. Also small seating area for the breakfast, would have been better if we could have taken the breakfast back to the room but we were not allowed.
1 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2014
"Clean, convenient, and comfortable!"
My friend and I stayed here for one night. The staff were super friendly; front desk extremely helpful. The continental breakfast was superb! Just an all-around clean and nice place to stay. :)
1 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2014
We stayed as a family of 4. It was perfect for a long stay. Nice to have options for a hot breakfast everyday. Very friendly staff.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Hot tub needs to be repaired.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Yay!"
Picked this hotel for its reasonable price during stampede weekend. Especially since I wasn't there for the stampede. Great location, great price, even nicer than I expected.
"Good for family vacation"
It took 15 min to Calgary downtown by car. Location was so-so. They had hot/cold breakfast, it was quite good. My children enjoyed indoor pool with slider.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2014
Surf Fetail
Friendly staff, comfy bed, breakfast, what more could you ask? Icemaker in fridge and real kitchen with real glasses. Breakfast had lots of variety. We will stay again, and again, and again!!
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
Very nice stay.clean hotel and excellent staff. Morning breakfast bar was very good and lot of options.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
ken
"conveniently located near the airport"
comfortable room, clean, quiet, friendly staff. i would recommend it for people who want to stay near the airport.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"business trip, very comfortable"
Can't find anything to be critical of, met/exceeded all expectations
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Business Travel"
Very good light dinner buffet. No reason to go out for dinner. Close to airport and short drive the nice restaurants.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2014
Mat Man
"Very Comfortable"
Lots of storage (drawers) good layout in the room I stayed in. Nice kitchenette, good breakfast. Will definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2014
Wendy
"Very happy with our stay and all the extras"
We were super impressed with what we got for our $$$. Free breakfast, free wifi, free shuttle to and from the airport, lovely indoor pool and hot tub, free laundry facilities, fresh fruit daily and very pleasant and helpful staff. The room had a sitting area, a separate bedroom and cooking facilities and a good sized refrigerator which helped to make our stay a lot more affordable as we were able to prepare our own lunches and dinners. Cheap cab fare to shopping centres and Casino. Thanks for an enjoyable stay.
5 night trip with friends May 29, 2014
Lyndzy
"Great after long flight"
Great hotel with very friendly staff and superb facilities. Ideal for short stay when travel to or from Calgary Int Airport.
1 night trip May 22, 2014
Dantut
"Convenient location"
Ok. No hairdryer in the room. Kind of a necessity when getting ready for a business meeting in the morning
Other trip May 24, 2014
great place to stay
1 night trip May 18, 2014
"Pleased"
Our room wasn't quite as we expected. We got a suite with a kitchen and it said a pull out bed in the living room for our kids. We had pictured the queen sized bed to be separate then, so we could put the kids to bed out in the living room and still be able to stay up without disturbing them. Well the kitchen, living room and queen bed were all together in one small room. I suppose I didn't read properly, but the description wasn't clearly worded. We've stayed in other suites with separate bedrooms for a cheaper price. That being said, we were impressed with the continental breakfast and the pool.
2 night family trip May 17, 2014
"Nice rooms, spacious"
Want there long but the free breakfast and shuttle to the airport were much appreciated
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Highly recommended!"
I travelled with my family including one dog. We were staying for almost a week. We were very happy with the service, staff were so nice and helpful. Highly recommended for long stay and business trip, because they provide good hot breakfast and have functional kitchenette in the room. Definitely going back.
5 night family trip May 4, 2014
"Good hotel for business trip"
Recently stayed for a business trip, worked well, the breakfast was pretty good and definitely handy. Evening snacks good too. Good location.
Other trip May 3, 2014
"April stay"
We stay at this hotel regularly, and love it. Was a bit noisier this time, probably because of the location of the room. My only suggestion would be to make the sofa beds more comfortable!
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
The bed was comfortable, the in room kitchen was fantastic, the staff were wonderful and friendly and the little complimentary touches were very appreciated (like the popcorn!). The pool could have been cleaner and I was disappointed that the shallow end was not shallow enough for my almost three year old to stand on her own, but overall the hotel was a good experience and we would stay there again.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2014
"Great place with lots of amenities"
Everything about the hotel was great - accommodating staff, clean suites, lots of little extras and a social on Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday nights which was so plentiful you didn't have to go out for dinner. The breakfast buffet was great too.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"OK, convenient location."
I have stayed at the Staybridge chain in the past, that is why I chose this motel over others in the area. I can say this one is nice, but not nearly up to the standards of the Staybridge in Missoula, MT. I have ALWAYS received a little gift bag with a water or other welcoming item in the past, nothing this time. No ATM available, breakfast was crowded and dirty tables every morning. Didn't have the staying at an exclusive resort feel others have. I asked twice for bedding to be left for the pull out bed, I knew we would be back late and did not want to deal with it in the middle of the night. We were left two sets of extra sheets, no pillowcases, and were expected to make due with the crappy thin blanket left in the closet. When I went down to request another, better blanket, at midnight, I was sent up yet another thin blanket. My guest was so tired she decided to just put on extra clothes and be cold because we obviously were not going to get a nice blanket or comforter from the desk. Very disappointing.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Crisis averted"
Upon checking in, front desk informed me that I was not getting a room with two beds even though that's what I booked through the hotels.com app. I tried discussing it with them and stopped short of asking for a manager. After getting to my room, I knew it wouldn't work so I called hotels.com. After explaining the situation, Gina cleared it all up with the manager and got me moved into the room I booked. Thanks Gina! The manager saw me later and was very apologetic and helpful in everything else. Very good hotel stay with lots of extras: free wifi, free parking, free breakfast, free evening munchies, free coffee (24 hours) and snacks. Room was clean, spacious and comfortable. I recommend this hotel for anyone who wants to be near the airport and not break the bank.
2 night trip Apr 23, 2014
"Fantastic Value"
I needed one night in Calgary enroute to Banff. This property had good reviews on Expedia with a reasonable price. It ended up being an excellent value with a great room, an excellent breakfast with some fruit to go enroute to Banff. Would I stay here again? absolutely!!!
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Spring Breaker
"Great business travel hotel"
Pleasantly surprised with everything about this hotel
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
"Convenient location"
Good location to stay if wanting to get straight on to the Trans-Canadian highway the next day. Very helpful check-in staff and good breakfast facilities.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"Great clean hotel with a great location."
We stayed for five days, four nights. The hotel staff were helpful and polite. Lots of complementary services and live that they have a 24 hour "pantry" where you can purchase everything from TV dinners to laundry soap. Over all the stay was very pleasant. The complimentary buffet breakfast was delicious and fresh. We left there each morning completely fullfilled. We will definitely stay here again if we ever need to. Stay here! You won't regret it!
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
Lauren
"disappointed"
Always stay at Staybrigde.. was told my room had separate bedroom... it did not.later after showering. . found out no bath towels. . just a couple worn out hand towels.The hotel wasnt busy it was Easter Sunday... many rooms available, but front desk said I needed a room that was 2 queens or a king bed to have seperation from
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2014
Don
"Nice hotel with pool"
It was perfect for two days in a business travel and I think for a few days with children. The swimming pool is nice and have water slide.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Perfect"
More than I was expecting.
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
"quiet while still close to the airport"
staff was helpful in ensuring that the shuttle picked us up at the appropriate time despite our late check-in the night before
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
"well suited for practical families"
Easy Check in and check out through Expedia, no hassle from desk staff. Quiet rooms, very little road & city noise.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Brad
"Very good value for our dollar."
Good breakfast and nice complimentary dinners. We are vegans but still found something to east.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Ivan
"Great 1 Bdrm suite ... roomy"
This was definitely a nice suite. It was clean and comfortable. My husband and I were with our 10 yr old son and 12 year old daughter. It was nice to have a bit of separation. We would stay here again.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
Sal
"Comfort"
I was pleasantly surprised with my room:):): the bedding was wonderful as I had just returned from Belize where is was plus 40 and came home to -15 . The free breakfast was great! Good choices! I will certainly stay again.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"Very Nice hotel."
I have never had hotel staff that was so friendly, knew the surrounding area so well. They were also very eager to please.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
"Recommend"
Stayed two night. Nice stuff, nice room, good location.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
Alex
"Very welcoming home away from home"
Our stay began well at the front desk with smooth check in and a humorous clerk. Our room was good with a kitchen, sitting area and queen bed. It was nice to find a bag of popping corn. The lobby had warm macadamia nut cookies and fruit. The breakfast was very good with lots of hot choices. A nice change from a hotel room!
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
mary
"Great rooms ! convenient and very comfortable."
Breakfast was Great, We had no problems booking, with the staff, and having the kitchen space was very suitable for our trip.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Nice hotel with very friendly staff."
The location, staff and the overall experience make this a very inviting hotel.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Reggie
"OK but nothing special"
I am a smoker, and booked at this hotel because 1. It does not state that it is a non-smoking property and 2. During the reservation process, you can select your smoking preference (which you cannot do for a property that is 100% smoke-free). When I arrived and checked to make sure I had a smoking room, I was told they are in fact smoke-free and have NO smoking rooms. Very frustrating, as I could have spent less at a comparable smoke-free property. Otherwise, a pleasant enough experience.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
J.C.
Excellent hotel. Staff was very friendly, rooms were clean and comfortable. Will definitely stay again.
1 night trip Feb 12, 2014
"Best in the Area"
This is one of the few places that we will stay in again in this area. Getting to the hotel is the only problem. The staff were extra friend. The social hour was great and the morning breakfast was excellent. The only problem was that the3 breakfast should be earlier for the early6 morning flights, but there was coffe3, juice and bars out for early flights.
1 night trip Feb 11, 2014