All hotels in Long Island City, New York, United States of America
52-34 Van Dam Street, Long Island City, NY, 11101, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"great everything!"
i ended up having to stay longer than expected and this hotel accommodated me perfectly! will definitely come back!!! great experience.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"PARKING IS OUTRAGEOUS"
THE ONLY THING WAS THE PARKING. I THINK THE HOTEL SHOULD NOT CHARGE $25.00 A DAY FOR PARKING WHEN YOU ARE ALREADY STAYING WITH THEM. EVEN THOUGH IT WAS A COMFORTABLE STAY NEXT TIME I WILL STAY AT HOLIDAY INN WHERE THE PARKING IS FREE.
4 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
ALISHA
"Excellent service."
Very good and friendly service. I like this hotel so much!
1 night family trip Feb 4, 2015
Junbo
"Perfectly perfect"
Perfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfectPerfectly perfect
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"I'd do it again, thank you very much."
It was quiet, comfortable and included a nice breakfast.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Nice hotel for Brooklyn Bowl"
Went to Brooklyn Bowl back to back nights. This hotel worked for us, as there are not a lot of hotel options in the immediate area around BB. It cost us an $11 uber ride (each way) to get the BB.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
dave
"Situated close to Manhattan and points west"
All went well. enjoyed the stay and looking forward to return.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Free upgraded room on top floor. Staff is friendly and helpful. Clean. 10-15 minute walk to train but shuttle will take you every half hour downside it stops at 10 45pm. 10 min train rides to times square
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Great hotel , good staff, goof breakfast , location is so so .
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Nice hotel. Not the greatest location."
I was very pleased with my stay. However, the subway didn't seem to be terribly close (unless I missed it). This wouldn't have been a problem because I was driving but it took forever to find parking. The parking lot for the hotel does not have enough space at all and street parking was very difficult to come by. I must have driven down at least 12 different blocks in the area searching for a small spot. All in all though, the room was nice and the staff were helpful and cordial. I enjoyed the breakfast and the facilities were clean.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Love love love this hotel great breakfast lol u will enjoy lolololololololpl
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"The best service!!!!!!"
We were there on a family vacation but didn't want to spend a fortune. So we booked at Fairfield. We were incredibly happy with our overall experience, the hotel was nice and clean, the service was better than I could have asked for and the neiborhood was safe. They also shuttle you to and from the subway which was nice. We will defiantly be staying again!!!!!
2 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
April
"Amazing staff makes your stay so comfortable..."
Very friendly staff willing to assist you in any way. Shuttle service is a plus. Heat in room is a bit odd. Pushes cold air before heating so it makes for a uncomfortable room temperature. Wi-fi has a restriction of 3 devices. A family of 3 (adults) with lap-top and handheld is impossible to accommodate. Husband and I working and using phones it's a small inconvenience that should be improved!!
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Myriam
"Nice but far from everything"
Overall it's nice, but if you want to be able to walk to things or the subway this is NOT the hotel for you. We had to walk blocks and blocks to get to anything at all. The subway is so far that they have a shuttle that takes you, it leaves every half hour but that's annoying. I like to walk around. But if you don't mind the location the hotel is nice.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
crissy
"Nice hotel with complementary shuttle"
It was a slightly far and it would've been nice to know that they could pick you up at the 33 St Station. Staff was friendly and facilities were spotless.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"IT WAS EXCELLENT"
THE ROOMS ARE VERY COMFORTABLE AND THE STAFF IN GREAT
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"great place to stay, great value"
The ride to the subway was great also a great breakfast, good deal for the price, good location to get anywhere in New york
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
Rebecca
"Good Value, But Not an Airport Type Hotel"
Good value for the money. We thought it was closer to LGA airport than it actually was...about a 20 minute drive with some tarffic. No shuttle, so we asked for a car the day before we were leaving for LGA. No car arrived when we requested, front desk forgot to call. We hailed a cab instead. Room was fine and they did provide a shuttle to get us to Manhattan the night before. All in all, stay closer to airport with a hotel that has their own shuttle service if you are flying out of LGA....it is a nice hotel, but too far for an early morning flight.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Nice hotel. Nothing fancy. Good for getting away from it all, literally. The area is deserted and kind of creepy because of all the factories. But the hotel was fine. Shuttle bus service takes you to the train every half hour which helps if you don't want to cab it everywhere.
3 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
I enjoyed the hotel. The people at the desk were very helpful and the room was clean and comfortable. There is not much in the neighborhood. Only one place to go to eat, the Bantry Pub, and it was excellent. Just a short walk around the block. I would stay there again. Price was great.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Fine stay"
Here for a short weekend getaway. Room was small but as described. Basic amenities and overall very clean. Elevators can take a while but no complaints.
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Friendly Staff"
Wallpaper ripping and molding off wall..rm 1104...staff was very helpful..cleaning ladies were always friendly
4 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
patrice
"Clean! Friendly! Clean!!!!!"
Excellent value. Would def stay there again if driving. Not terribly convenient for public transportation. On the other hand, we got into Manhatten on Sat night using Uber for $22 (one way), which works out to $11 a person.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Sally
"Was just for New Years eve"
Thought it was weird they had to charge 25 dollars to park in the parking lot when I payed 231 to stay one night.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"like it/ not love it"
It's a good hotel I will stay at this hotel again but the only thing is the parking. I think that if I pay to stay in a hotel it doesn't make sense to pay $25.00 per night just for parking.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Emilio
Good hotel a bit far from the 33rd street station. But overall excellent deal at 105 per night.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Takapuna
"Usps"
The only problem I encounter was, I reserved a king size bed and received a standard room.
Response by Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Manhattan View
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time and writing your review for the Fairfield Inn Long Island City/Manhattan View. I notice your may concern was you reserved a room with a king size bed. All room with King and Double Bed are all standard rooms. We do have a King Whirlpool room that is available and do have limited amount. These rooms have to be booked directly through Marriott.com to guarantee this room type. If you have any additional questions or concerns please feel free to contact me anytime.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2014
"1night stay .."
Overall the hotel was good.. Nice rooms a bit small but ok very clean .. Breakfest was really nice!!! Didn't notice on hotels.com that parking was 25$ a night extra .. No parking on street really available .. Room service came knocking on my door at 9:30am like geez im staying only one night.. didnt sleep alot .. Why is she knocking on my door ??? That Was unnecessary but for the rest .. All good
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
Janice
"Adequate stay"
It's not in an area where you can easily walk to a resteraunt or lounge. No lounge even in the premise
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
"My 2nd stay"
The only problem I had with the hotel was parking , not much of it . But over all it's a nice place , clean , comfortable and a very nice staff
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
glenn
"Nice, but not worth it"
Everything with this hotel was adequate... very much what you'd expect from this level hotel. However, the hotel was built in the "middle of nowhere", as this area is poised for redevelopment and will someday look very different. In the meantime, you need to rely on the hotel shuttle to get to and from the train station. I waited 40 minutes in the pouring rain for the return shuttle to the hotel. This was no area to wait out of the weather. Not acceptable. You can do better. Marriott got this one wrong.
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
"Pretty Cool!"
My boyfriend just need a day to relax and hang out and it was perfect
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Sadey
"ok I guess"
The hotel is in a seedy area of Queens. The room was small, but I guess it was about average for a new York room. The people were nice and very professional. The gym area is small too, but it has enough in it to get the job done. The breakfast seemed to be ok... I didn't partake in it since they only had pork products. Overall, I don't know that I would go back, it was a bit of a hassle getting there and the shuttle stops at 10:45pm.
2 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
Michele
"Clean -- bright- smallish but comfortable room."
It was better than expected. Very comfortable. The breakfast area is nice and is very close to Manhattan.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Everything was good, but in my opinion the parking is the only problem
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Edna
"Gem in a mine"
I used my GPS that lost signal while navigating throug the downtown area with the skyscrapers and it took us an additional hour to actually find the place. I had to call the fat desk , who were very kind, courteous and guided me through the streets till I reached the hotel. I was lucky to find free parking but they also had an option to park in their designated areas at an additional cost. I was there for business and pleasure, they went out of their way to make copies for me for my documents. The rooms were small, but cozy, clean and had everything we needed. The breakfast was very good, but under the watchful eyes of the kitchen staff. I was first a little weary about the location, but it turns out to be a great decision as there is free shuttle that takes you to and from the train station very 30 minutes. All in all, it was a successful trip thanks to his hotel and I would gladly go there for subsequent trips and highly recommend this place. It is clean, economical, close to downtown but not too close with a very friendly staff and free breakfast and parking ( when available).
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"First time"
It took me a while to find but it was good. I enjoyed my stay. The only issue was that there wasn't any more quilts cause it was cold. Another thing was usually they would have mouth wash or something but there was nothing. But overall I enjoyed my stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
Sasha
"Great stay and ..."
... a Great night for relaxing!
1 night trip Oct 31, 2014
ELVIS
"Glad we stayed!"
The hotel was great and the staff was great as well, shout out to Nina (front desk)and Larry (shuttle driver)you two are the best. Thanks
4 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Naomi
"Definitely recommend!"
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It was clean, comfortable, and easy to find. The mattress was great too!
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
The only bad part is that the train doesn't run on the weekends. So trying to flag down a regular cab opposed to paying for expensive car service was pretty difficult. Overall, my stay was very pleasant.
"Good place"
I slept well the breakfast was good but there is no parking on the premesis only if you pay.
I like convenic
I enjoyed my stay here. The complimentary breakfast was great. The hotel was clean so as my room. The staff at the front desk was somewhat friendly and willing to help. The shuttle bus service was impeccable. I would definitely stay here again!! I enjoyed my stay.
"Nice hotel, convenient location"
The staff was professional and helpful, the hotel and room was nice and clean. They have a shuttle that runs to and from the train station. I have absolutely no complaints.
Amber
"a great birthday gift"
The hotel was nice, clean,great people who run it. The breakfast bar needs improvement, overall for the price it was good. We would stay again. Eddie Y Lorena
5 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
Edward
Excellent
2 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"Area is CRAPY! but inside is nice"
First of all they lied when I called to ask how far away the metro was and how far NY city was from the hotel. The surroundings of this hotel are really bad! Its all run down and really sketchy... I didnt feel comfortable walking there at night..buildings had windows blown out of them, people sleeping on the sidewalks, trash all over the streets and graffiti everywhere!! . The room was ok though, nice bed, clean for the most part but dont expect to have a "city view" like they claim because you will be upset.. all you see is an express way and the back of a building where they store trash. . There are much nicer hotels closer to the city for the same price. Parking is a nightmare there as well. To top it all off they charged me 50$ and as of right now on 11-65-14 3:16pm they cant tell me why they charged me nor can they refund me.. so i get the pleasure of disputing this! Long story short ..dont waste the money. save a little extra money and spend it on a better hotel either in or closer to NY city
Response by Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Manhattan View
Dear Valued Guest, I apologize you feel that the metro was far from the hotel. We do provide a complimentary shuttle bus to the local subway station from 6am to 10:45pm. We also go to local restaurants within the subway side area. I’m sorry you felt uncomfortable about the area we are in. We are in a light industrial area but I know there aren’t people sleeping on the sidewalks nor in our area not sure what this was about. The rooms with city views are based on request. If we have them available we will be able to accommodate. Unfortunately, I do apologize you were able to have the city view experience this time staying with us. For parking we do offer onsite parking underground and on our parking lot for $25 daily. this is reserved parking for your entire stay. I apologize you didn’t have the great experience in your hotel and hopefully when the next time you are visiting the NYC area we can gain your trust back by staying with us again. Anil Masih Front Office Supervisor
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
EJD
"Mini Banner Man"
Friendly Staff, close to highway and several repeat customer talking and laughing with staff. Nice Place
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
Homer
"Good hotel bad parking"
Terrible the parking lot, in the web site did not say that we have to pay for it, and U$ 25 per day is expensive
3 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Esmeralda M
"A great stay at a great price, and good location."
Overall it was a great stay. The hotel is a 10-15 minute walk from the nearest metro station (the 7 line on 33rd - one of the main lines taking you to the heart of Manhattan through the major stations) , and the hotel offer complimentary shuttles every 30 minutes on the dot. If you happen to miss it, no worries, the staff is so helpful they're willing to drive you in between their schedule rounds. The shuttle stops running at 10:45pm, and area is an industrial area, so for those not used to it, hailing a cab may be in order but the fare is only about $5. Breakfast at the hotel was one of the best complimentary breakfast buffets I've come across in a non-luxury hotel. Plenty of foods, and they keep it going until 1030am on weekdays, 11pm on weekends. Will be booking with them again and again.
5 night family trip Nov 6, 2014