All hotels in Long Island City, New York, United States of America
52-34 Van Dam Street, Long Island City, NY, 11101, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Nice hotel with complementary shuttle"
It was a slightly far and it would've been nice to know that they could pick you up at the 33 St Station. Staff was friendly and facilities were spotless.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"IT WAS EXCELLENT"
THE ROOMS ARE VERY COMFORTABLE AND THE STAFF IN GREAT
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"great place to stay, great value"
The ride to the subway was great also a great breakfast, good deal for the price, good location to get anywhere in New york
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
Rebecca
"Good Value, But Not an Airport Type Hotel"
Good value for the money. We thought it was closer to LGA airport than it actually was...about a 20 minute drive with some tarffic. No shuttle, so we asked for a car the day before we were leaving for LGA. No car arrived when we requested, front desk forgot to call. We hailed a cab instead. Room was fine and they did provide a shuttle to get us to Manhattan the night before. All in all, stay closer to airport with a hotel that has their own shuttle service if you are flying out of LGA....it is a nice hotel, but too far for an early morning flight.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Nice hotel. Nothing fancy. Good for getting away from it all, literally. The area is deserted and kind of creepy because of all the factories. But the hotel was fine. Shuttle bus service takes you to the train every half hour which helps if you don't want to cab it everywhere.
3 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
I enjoyed the hotel. The people at the desk were very helpful and the room was clean and comfortable. There is not much in the neighborhood. Only one place to go to eat, the Bantry Pub, and it was excellent. Just a short walk around the block. I would stay there again. Price was great.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Fine stay"
Here for a short weekend getaway. Room was small but as described. Basic amenities and overall very clean. Elevators can take a while but no complaints.
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Friendly Staff"
Wallpaper ripping and molding off wall..rm 1104...staff was very helpful..cleaning ladies were always friendly
4 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
patrice
"Clean! Friendly! Clean!!!!!"
Excellent value. Would def stay there again if driving. Not terribly convenient for public transportation. On the other hand, we got into Manhatten on Sat night using Uber for $22 (one way), which works out to $11 a person.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Sally
"Was just for New Years eve"
Thought it was weird they had to charge 25 dollars to park in the parking lot when I payed 231 to stay one night.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"like it/ not love it"
It's a good hotel I will stay at this hotel again but the only thing is the parking. I think that if I pay to stay in a hotel it doesn't make sense to pay $25.00 per night just for parking.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Emilio
Good hotel a bit far from the 33rd street station. But overall excellent deal at 105 per night.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Takapuna
"Usps"
The only problem I encounter was, I reserved a king size bed and received a standard room.
Response by Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Manhattan View
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time and writing your review for the Fairfield Inn Long Island City/Manhattan View. I notice your may concern was you reserved a room with a king size bed. All room with King and Double Bed are all standard rooms. We do have a King Whirlpool room that is available and do have limited amount. These rooms have to be booked directly through Marriott.com to guarantee this room type. If you have any additional questions or concerns please feel free to contact me anytime.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2014
"1night stay .."
Overall the hotel was good.. Nice rooms a bit small but ok very clean .. Breakfest was really nice!!! Didn't notice on hotels.com that parking was 25$ a night extra .. No parking on street really available .. Room service came knocking on my door at 9:30am like geez im staying only one night.. didnt sleep alot .. Why is she knocking on my door ??? That Was unnecessary but for the rest .. All good
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
Janice
"Adequate stay"
It's not in an area where you can easily walk to a resteraunt or lounge. No lounge even in the premise
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
"My 2nd stay"
The only problem I had with the hotel was parking , not much of it . But over all it's a nice place , clean , comfortable and a very nice staff
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
glenn
"Nice, but not worth it"
Everything with this hotel was adequate... very much what you'd expect from this level hotel. However, the hotel was built in the "middle of nowhere", as this area is poised for redevelopment and will someday look very different. In the meantime, you need to rely on the hotel shuttle to get to and from the train station. I waited 40 minutes in the pouring rain for the return shuttle to the hotel. This was no area to wait out of the weather. Not acceptable. You can do better. Marriott got this one wrong.
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
"Pretty Cool!"
My boyfriend just need a day to relax and hang out and it was perfect
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Sadey
"ok I guess"
The hotel is in a seedy area of Queens. The room was small, but I guess it was about average for a new York room. The people were nice and very professional. The gym area is small too, but it has enough in it to get the job done. The breakfast seemed to be ok... I didn't partake in it since they only had pork products. Overall, I don't know that I would go back, it was a bit of a hassle getting there and the shuttle stops at 10:45pm.
2 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
Michele
"Clean -- bright- smallish but comfortable room."
It was better than expected. Very comfortable. The breakfast area is nice and is very close to Manhattan.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Everything was good, but in my opinion the parking is the only problem
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Edna
"Gem in a mine"
I used my GPS that lost signal while navigating throug the downtown area with the skyscrapers and it took us an additional hour to actually find the place. I had to call the fat desk , who were very kind, courteous and guided me through the streets till I reached the hotel. I was lucky to find free parking but they also had an option to park in their designated areas at an additional cost. I was there for business and pleasure, they went out of their way to make copies for me for my documents. The rooms were small, but cozy, clean and had everything we needed. The breakfast was very good, but under the watchful eyes of the kitchen staff. I was first a little weary about the location, but it turns out to be a great decision as there is free shuttle that takes you to and from the train station very 30 minutes. All in all, it was a successful trip thanks to his hotel and I would gladly go there for subsequent trips and highly recommend this place. It is clean, economical, close to downtown but not too close with a very friendly staff and free breakfast and parking ( when available).
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"First time"
It took me a while to find but it was good. I enjoyed my stay. The only issue was that there wasn't any more quilts cause it was cold. Another thing was usually they would have mouth wash or something but there was nothing. But overall I enjoyed my stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
Sasha
"Great stay and ..."
... a Great night for relaxing!
1 night trip Oct 31, 2014
ELVIS
"Glad we stayed!"
The hotel was great and the staff was great as well, shout out to Nina (front desk)and Larry (shuttle driver)you two are the best. Thanks
4 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Naomi
"Definitely recommend!"
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It was clean, comfortable, and easy to find. The mattress was great too!
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
The only bad part is that the train doesn't run on the weekends. So trying to flag down a regular cab opposed to paying for expensive car service was pretty difficult. Overall, my stay was very pleasant.
"Good place"
I slept well the breakfast was good but there is no parking on the premesis only if you pay.
I like convenic
I enjoyed my stay here. The complimentary breakfast was great. The hotel was clean so as my room. The staff at the front desk was somewhat friendly and willing to help. The shuttle bus service was impeccable. I would definitely stay here again!! I enjoyed my stay.
"Nice hotel, convenient location"
The staff was professional and helpful, the hotel and room was nice and clean. They have a shuttle that runs to and from the train station. I have absolutely no complaints.
Amber
"a great birthday gift"
The hotel was nice, clean,great people who run it. The breakfast bar needs improvement, overall for the price it was good. We would stay again. Eddie Y Lorena
5 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
Edward
Excellent
2 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"Area is CRAPY! but inside is nice"
First of all they lied when I called to ask how far away the metro was and how far NY city was from the hotel. The surroundings of this hotel are really bad! Its all run down and really sketchy... I didnt feel comfortable walking there at night..buildings had windows blown out of them, people sleeping on the sidewalks, trash all over the streets and graffiti everywhere!! . The room was ok though, nice bed, clean for the most part but dont expect to have a "city view" like they claim because you will be upset.. all you see is an express way and the back of a building where they store trash. . There are much nicer hotels closer to the city for the same price. Parking is a nightmare there as well. To top it all off they charged me 50$ and as of right now on 11-65-14 3:16pm they cant tell me why they charged me nor can they refund me.. so i get the pleasure of disputing this! Long story short ..dont waste the money. save a little extra money and spend it on a better hotel either in or closer to NY city
Response by Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Manhattan View
Dear Valued Guest, I apologize you feel that the metro was far from the hotel. We do provide a complimentary shuttle bus to the local subway station from 6am to 10:45pm. We also go to local restaurants within the subway side area. I’m sorry you felt uncomfortable about the area we are in. We are in a light industrial area but I know there aren’t people sleeping on the sidewalks nor in our area not sure what this was about. The rooms with city views are based on request. If we have them available we will be able to accommodate. Unfortunately, I do apologize you were able to have the city view experience this time staying with us. For parking we do offer onsite parking underground and on our parking lot for $25 daily. this is reserved parking for your entire stay. I apologize you didn’t have the great experience in your hotel and hopefully when the next time you are visiting the NYC area we can gain your trust back by staying with us again. Anil Masih Front Office Supervisor
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
EJD
"Mini Banner Man"
Friendly Staff, close to highway and several repeat customer talking and laughing with staff. Nice Place
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
Homer
"Good hotel bad parking"
Terrible the parking lot, in the web site did not say that we have to pay for it, and U$ 25 per day is expensive
3 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Esmeralda M
"A great stay at a great price, and good location."
Overall it was a great stay. The hotel is a 10-15 minute walk from the nearest metro station (the 7 line on 33rd - one of the main lines taking you to the heart of Manhattan through the major stations) , and the hotel offer complimentary shuttles every 30 minutes on the dot. If you happen to miss it, no worries, the staff is so helpful they're willing to drive you in between their schedule rounds. The shuttle stops running at 10:45pm, and area is an industrial area, so for those not used to it, hailing a cab may be in order but the fare is only about $5. Breakfast at the hotel was one of the best complimentary breakfast buffets I've come across in a non-luxury hotel. Plenty of foods, and they keep it going until 1030am on weekdays, 11pm on weekends. Will be booking with them again and again.
5 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
Raphael
"My stay"
really good
3 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
"one day getaway"
Was very good for one day
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Maxime
"A pleasant surprise"
The hotel provided a free shuttle to the subway station all day, this was extremely helpful for using the system. We were able to save some money and still have ease of access to Manhatten. Breakfast was good too waffles one day and pancakes the next, yum. The staff was very helpful, too, just had to ask and they went out of their way to help.
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2014
Kirsten
"Family 2014"
Night personnel very attentive
1 night family trip Sep 29, 2014
Isis
Hotel was not to far from the # 7 train, less than a mile walk. The # 7 runs right into Grand Central Station. They allowed us to check out a little later on the last day, possible due to being from the west coast.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"Nice staff"
The staff was very friendly, breakfast was fine, hotel needs a little updating, parking was the biggest dilemma but it is NY you should expect that. Overall it was worth the money and location was good for apartment hunting.
2 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Good Value, Nice Stay"
The hotel was a nice balance of price, comfort, and amenities. It was Fashion Week, and this hotel was reasonably priced while being acceptably accessible to Manhattan. The breakfast was nice, and the staff was helpful. Only downside is that you're unquestionably in Queens, but that plays into the reasonable price.
4 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Good Hotel- Close to 7 line-Manhatten-Queens Line"
Hotel Offers shuttle to 7-line train. Hotel was clean and Staff was great and very friendly. Room was clean and beds comfortable. Breakfast was good. The only draw back we had was the elevator was dark and carpet in elevator was in need of repair.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Stewart
"Nice hotel in a poor spot for getting anywhere."
The bed was really comfortble and the hotel staff was friendly. The main issue is the neighborhood isn't very easy on the eyes and it's a taxi ride or shuttle to get to the train stop. You DONT want to walk there.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Enjoyable experience"
Very friendly staff. We only stayed one night and we didn't have any issues. Clean and comfortable. Close to Manhattan.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"great"
best bang for ur $ without sacrificing clenlines
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
Will
"Great weekend stay!!!"
My husband, mother-in-law and I came up on Amtrak for a weekend, because we had tickets to see the Motown Musical. The directions I pulled from Mapquest from Penn Station to the hotel, were misleading. We caught the LIRR and got off on Flushing Main Street, which was incorrect. But, that was my mistake, because we should've caught the subway and gotten off at 33rd/Rawson station to catch the shuttle to the hotel! But all in all, we made it to the hotel via a taxi and it was smooth sailing from then on! We caught the shuttle to a deli not far from the hotel and the shuttlebus driver provided us with the number to call, to have him come pick us up at that same place! The staff ordered us car service the next day to take us to the Lunt-Fontanne Theater and dropped us off and we used that same car service to take us to Penn Station, the morning we left! The hotel was clean, modern and pretty reasonably priced for a weekend! The neighborhood was quiet, we didn't hear any noise at all! The hotel staff was extremely courteous and accommodated us with ease! We loved the complimentary breakfast and how we were able to enjoy it on the patio! :) I have already provided a friend with the hotel name and directions on how to get there! I will definitely stay again! Thanks Marriott!!! :)
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Did not like staying there"
Did not like staying there I don't recommend to stay there
3 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
Adnan
"Not worth the money"
The hotel room was very very small compared to a standard hotel room size. We had a king bed that pretty much took up the entire room. When I originally booked parking was supposed to be free but unfortunately they changed it to $25/day parking and there were only 20 to 25 spots :(. The neighborhood is a very industrial not very attractive. The service was good. Breakfast was ok just won't be staying there again
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014