All hotels in Silverdale, Washington, United States of America
9550 NW Silverdale Way, Silverdale, WA, 98383, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Good place for reunion with old friends."
I booked the hotel for 2 childhood friends and myself after a reunion of HS classmates on the Canal. We got there rather late and were all too tired to go look for a restaurant outside the hotel. Luckily, the bar was still open and the adorable bartender was so attentive and informative. The food was way better than we expected. Our room was nice and quiet. The one complaint I have is that I booked a bayside view which was more expensive than the other side. The "bayside view" seemed to be a scummy, swampy body of water I could have done without.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Betty
"Oxford suites Silverdale"
We very much enjoyed our stay at the Oxford suites. The breakfast in the morning were tasty, and the soup and salad, for an early dinner was very much appreciated. The drinks and friendly atmosphere was also a plus.
4 night family trip Sep 3, 2014
Teresa
"Everything and More!"
I was really worried that the hotel wasn't going to look like the pictures or be lacking in some way. The hotel was clean and very nice. The evening reception was a great way to relax and enjoy the bay. The sauna, steam room, pool And jacuzzi were awesome, stayed open until 11! Breakfast buffet was good and the hotel was within blocks of all your needs. Over all it was a great trip and I would definitely stay there again!
2 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Erin
We were visiting relatives in the area and taking care of some business as well. We stayed for several days and enjoyed the entire visit. The hotel was perfect. We had a water view that we enjoyed. (Of course, it was August, so the weather was wonderful.) It was centrally located and easy to get around the area.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Barby
"Excellent Stay in Silverdale!"
This was a great and relaxing stay. Complimentary beverages in the hotel's bar (and not just Bud Light or house wine) and the breakfast bar was fantastic. Would definitely stay again if we're ever near the Hood Canal!
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
"Amazing!"
We had a lovely stay at Oxford Suites. The only thing that would have made it better is if we could have stayed longer. Beautiful bayfront room, fantastic breakfast,quiet and safe area. Highly recommend!!!
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Hotel location
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
The staff was friendly and the location was gorgeous
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
stan
"Clean, pleasant, nice location but food is fair"
The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The room clean and large and the hot tub was great but the breakfast buffet and the free soup and salad were fair, not a bad deal since included in the price of the room. Not bad but not fabulous. The bread pudding the first morning was actually the highlight of all of the food but everything else pretty standard. Tasty coffee, however. Would I stay there again if I had to be in Silverdale? Yes, But I would explore other places to eat.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Beautiful bay view"
The front desk staff was very welcoming when we arrived. Rooms were very clean. The breakfast buffet has a lot of variety that changed day to day. My only complaint was in the hotel bar. We ordered our complimentary drinks the first night and the server never returned to see if we needed anything else. This happened again a couple nights later. Other than that everything was great.
4 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
Jean G
"staffing issue"
I received a call from the staff telling me I somehow made a mistake online booking my trip . That somehow I had two rooms and not just one. They bothered me about it all afternoon while I was in the midst of a wedding all day taking my focus away from what was truly important. Turns out at the end of it all while I'm on hold with hotels.com I find that it was the hotel's fault all along. Left a terrible taste in my mouth and they made me think I was at fault and that only I could call hotels.com to fix the problem. I'm not sure whom to be more upset with . !!!
Response by Oxford Suites Silverdale
Thank your for your feedback and for taking the time to discuss the situation with our General Manager, Steven Gear, yesterday. We sincerely apologize that this error occurred. We can, and will do, better when next you stay with us. Again, we appreciate your comments and look forward to serving you in the future!
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
Tara
Very friendly and attentive staff, clean and quiet rooms. Pool area was clean and the bistro was great with good food and drinks . Definitely a go to place to stay
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"The best hotel in Silverdale!"
This is a very welcoming hotel! The staff welcomed me immediately upon arrival. The registration was fast and accurate! A bonus of two drinks, and a hot breakfast was provided for the duration of our stay! Lovely restaurant and bartenders! Located near Kitsap Mall and all local businesses. Close to the bases and within walking distance to many restaurants. Good internet connection, great coffee in the room and excellent breakfast buffet!
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
Michelle Smith
"A little training goes a long way"
One of the best rooms we've stayed in recently; room was quiet, bed was comfy, bathroom was very clean and had a nice big tub. The staff could use a little training, however. They were slow to respond when we arrived and while the woman who checked us in said the right words, "If there's anything you need, please don't hesitate to come back to me" she didn't follow through. After leaving our bags in our room, we went back to the desk to ask a question - specifically from the woman who had checked us in - and it appeared to both of us that she pretended to take a phone call so that she wouldn't have to speak with us, which was odd because there hadn't been anything unusual during check-in. Another representative stepped in to help, but he didn't have the background to answer our question - and even he couldn't catch her attention as she avoided all eye contact. It was very awkward! I finally just told them it didn't matter and we answered our own question. My only other criticism is that the coffee at breakfast was really awful! Even my husband, who will drink coffee in any form, couldn't handle it! Hopefully it was just that pot!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Enjoyed not only the pool/spa but was pleased & surprised by the complimentary drinks. Complimentary breakfast had a good variety to offer including homemade oatmeal & pancakes!
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2014
"Great place and a great price."
My husband and I had a great stay here. The rooms were nice and the bed was comfortable. The location was right in the middle of all the places we wanted to go.. the evening reception was very nice and we ended up eating dinner both nights in the restaurant. .. We would definitely stay here again.. after looking at sooi many other places this one offered way more bang for your bucks... The breakfast was tasty too.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Oxford Suites"
Very economical with complimentary breakfast, happy hour, dinner, and wifi. Additional fees to watch movies, but we didn't bother as we had services to Netflix and iTunes. Bandwidth wasn't streaming quality but enough for download. Staff very friendly and accommodating. I would stay again if in transit through area.
2 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Great Deal"
1/3 the price of downtown Seattle hotels. Excellent breakfast and free drinks. I would definately recommend staying here.
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
"Oxford Suites always great!"
Stayed here before when they first opened. Fantastic hotel. Friendly staff, good breakfast, clean rooms. Definitely the nicest hotel in the entire Silverdale / Bremerton area. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"Best stay in a hotel ever"
I cant say enough about this Hotel. Rooms were amazing and the staff from check in to keeping the room clean during our week long stay was amazing. Full hot breakfast every morning made the price of this room very affordable as well. I have stayed in a lot of high end motels and this is right up there with the best 5 star in my opinion
7 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Jeff Wellman
Great staff, facilities, rooms. Good breakfast. We were on lower level where the pool is located. You can smell pool when going in hallway. We had a smoker in our group. Being on the lower level allowed her to go out to the street/sidewalk to smoke.
4 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Daryl W
"We'd stay again"
Lots of room, comfortable beds, good breakfast buffet, worked well for our family.
"Lovely place to stay"
Great location on Chico Bay. The Clear Creek trail head starts nearby, on which we walked or ran every day we were there. The pool is small - don't book here if you are thinking swim party, but everything else is very nice. The breakfast is amazing! The room was very nice - a King studio. Had plenty of room and good internet service. We would stay here again.
Jeri
Very clean, very modern & updated amenities, friendly staff. More than I expected. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
No complaints
6 night trip Jun 24, 2014
"Awesome"
Everything was great . Super quite rooms. Very friendly staff. Really taste breakfast . But the nicest thing was complementary drink vouchers in the bar.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Julie Simmons
"Silverdale"
Enjoyed so much stayed 2 extra days
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
Joanie
"Excellent hotel"
New! Nice! Good area. Take the ferry to Seattle back and forth and this would be the best and most economical place to stay.
2 night trip Jun 16, 2014
LAH
"All the Staff were very helpful and friendly."
Would stay there again.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Great waterfront in silverdale!"
The hotel staff were phenomenal during our check in. Very friendly and energetic which is nice after driving all day to have a warm invite. Though they did seem a bit over worked in the bar/dining room it never haulted to good quality of service I would definitely stop into this hotel again if I find myself driving through silverdale. Thanks Oxford team!
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Gord and Lily
"Quiet with a waterview"
Last minute trip to get out of town and was glad we picked this hotel. Arrived late in the evening and everything was ready for us to check in. Hotel was so quiet upon arrival that I even caught myself whispering getting into the elevator. Too funny!
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Tropic Lovers
"very friendly helpful staff"
I stayed with my two kids. Room on bay side was amazing, everything was very clean, large soaking tub was nice. Staff was very nice.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2014
"Noise fest!"
We have stayed here three times and all three times it is without question the worst hotel for privacy. You can hear the ice machine banging away all night, the people's television in the room next to you. You can hear people opening and closing doors, foot traffic below and in the halls. Hint: Install some insulation or baffling it is terrible.Al
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Al
"best vacation ever"
This very hotel was very nice. Felt very welcome and accomodated
3 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
Tracy
A beautiful hotel with very friendly staff. The breakfast was delicious and the free happy hour was a nice surprise. The rooms are spacious and very clean. I wish I would have had time to take advantage of the pool and stram room.
2 night trip Jun 1, 2014
4th visit and always very good!
1 night trip May 29, 2014
very nice staff. would stay there again
3 night trip May 23, 2014
sam
"Highly recommend!"
Exceeded my expectations! Was shocked when I entered my very spacious room. Nicely appointed. Only complaint is the bathroom lighting was bad...other than that an A+++
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Prestigious accommodations!"
The front desk staff (especially Elise, Delores and Diana) are the epitome of hospitality guest service. My fiancée and I were celebrating our recent engagement, and these three ladies went above and beyond to make us feel super special. We managed hotel properties in Arizona, and would have been absolutely thrilled to have employed any of these three ladies. Oh, yeah, the accommodations were gorgeous, very clean, and well decorated. We plan on becoming regulars. :)
Other trip May 26, 2014
Lisa & Jason
"Envied by others"
Boy was I pleasantly surprised. Came for a family reunion and was bummed there wasn't room with other family members. But everyone was envious of our accomidations. There were so many little extras... i.e. drinks in lobby, a salad an soup offering nightly (complimentary), wolf gang puck coffee in our room, full size shower gels/shampoos/lotion, and who couldn't mention the FABULOUS breakfasts. We ate outside each morning, overlooking the water and a dog walking path. The room was quiet, and our window opened fully for fresh air. We used the pool, spa, and sauna; all did not disappoint. We even attempted a workout, but several other guests beat us to it. No worries; happy to see a hotel gym in use - probably cuz the equipment looked modern and maintained.
Other trip May 18, 2014
Elaine
"Beautiful hotel/location but lacking in areas"
The facilities were terrific. The staff in the restaurant had poor customer service minus one gentleman at the bar. We sat in restaurant for dinner for ten minutes without acknowledgment by staff. They would just walk by and no other customers in the restaurant area. We left and ate elsewhere. The room was great but we were awakened by the sound of a loud vacuum in the middle of the night.
Other trip May 16, 2014
Nick
"Completely Functional"
Stayed overnight for a family visit. found the rooms pleasant and comfortable. Only down side was road construction during that night that occasionally perforated my sleep. This was not the hotel's fault.
Other trip May 13, 2014
Doug
"Great family getaway"
This was our second stay at the Oxford Suites in Silverdale. It's central location on the Kitsap peninsula makes it a perfect jumping off point for a longer vacation on the Olympic peninsula or a day trip to Poulsbo, Port Gamble or the scenic surrounding countryside of the peninsula. The rooms are well appointed and comfortable, and the interior scheme has more the feel of a boutique hotel than a chain. Although the pool and hot tub are smallish, the kids still love being able to play. We enjoyed our stay, (especially the evening managers' reception, which includes an adult beverage for each adult in the room and juice, soda, or milk for the kids) but were disappointed with the cafeteria style breakfast that was served this time. The hot food was overly salted and poorly cooked, and the fruit was under ripe and flavorless, whereas our last visit they served fresh fruit, a waffle bar and a build your own omelet station. The breakfast was definitely one of the reasons we had decided to come back.
1 night family trip May 3, 2014
Terah
Great Area - price a bit high.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Bob Z.
Big rooms & very comfortable!! Bathtub is very large & perfect for bubble baths! Good size tv with some pretty good channels. We will be staying here again, for sure.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2014
Maybe the stars are under rated. We really liked staying there. The service was five stars in our opinion.
1 night trip Apr 1, 2014
R. Palmer
"Top Quality Stay"
We were delighted with our stay at Oxford Suites. Welcoming staff, quick to respond to requests. No power at our home sent us to this wonderful hotel. We are locals and we really spent time in the hotel : using the well -tended pool, the pleasing spa, the dry heated sauna, and the exercise equipment was top notch. Our family thoroughly enjoyed the comforts avaialbe in our room: refrig, coffee maker and microwave. The evening happy hour was appropriate for families and delightful. We won't mind so much the next time our power fails as we will be sure to book in at the Oxford Suites and recommend the hotel to other friends!
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Hilda
"Fantastic room"
The room we stayed in was gorgeous and breakfast was delicious. Zero complaints.
2 night trip Mar 25, 2014
Anna
"My great granddaughter loves to stay at this hotel"
Loved my mstmay, as usual. Staff is amazing
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2014
I enjoyed the short trip, could have used a fresher breakfast egg portion.
3 night family trip Mar 7, 2014