All hotels in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
999 N. 2nd St., St. Louis, MO, 63102, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"One of the worst hotels"
I will never stay there again. The service was horrible and they were very rude. We checked in around 2:40 and we went to dinner my husband went to go back to the room his key wouldn't work and they wouldn't give he a new key so I had to go back so they would give him a key. The front desk lady asked for my credit card again and tried to tell me that we hadn't checked in yet but we had keys and had been there for 3 hours. They fixed the keys and I left. Shortly after that they called the room and told my husband they where sending security up to our room to get our valuable or we were going to have to leave if we didn't give our credit card number to them again. So after giving them the card number again and a hour later they finally apologize for what they did after they realize it there fault.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Tanya
"HoteLumiere Suites and Casino #1 in my opinion"
Wow the HoteLumiere Suites and Casino is the BEST! Very nice hotel with the most comfortable rooms. We really enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
Merry T
We arrived @ the hotel @ 11:45 and were able to get into our room in spite of the fact that check-in was not till 4pm. That was a great start to a great weekend! A shuttle was provided to Busch Stadium but unfortunately we didn't ever see it, before or after the game. It's only a mile from the stadium but it was 100 degrees the weekend we were there!
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Suzanne
Room was clean but super old. The toilet backed up and the bathroom smelled like urine.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Jody
"It was okay."
It was okay.
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
The location was nice but we will not stay here again. We had kids that wanted to swim, but the pool does not open until 10:00 AM and then kids cannot swim after 8:00 PM. In the pool area, there are not any chairs, only benches. Therefore, we sat outside by the hot tub but the kids were not allowed to be in the area by the hot tub. The carpet needs to be updated because it has lots of stains. We also moved rooms because the trim by the windows was not attached and underneath it was mold. We also ventured into the casino and it smelled SO smokey that we had to leave. I know that casinos often have a smokey smell, but this was extreme. (At least for us.)
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Nice atmosphere"
Over night stay before heading to KC
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Kimmy
Great hotel and accommodation. Hotel was center to all sightseeing places.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Andrea
It sucked. Our sparkler system leaked water like crazy. There was never towels in bathroom. I will never stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Glumiere'"
Arrived and our reservstion was not in their system yet. Reservation made 12:30pm. This was 5pm. Had to wait 45minutes for reservation to show up in their system. Front desk failed to give us armbands for the pool...another wait. Room carpet was very dirty. Burn hole on sofa arm in one room. Would not recommend.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Connie
Nice clean comfortable room
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
"Overnight in St. Louis"
I was very impressed. Great location and desk people were very nice and helpful. Made us feel very welcome
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
"Expected a little bit more"
Not exactly what we expected for $200. Mini fridge was warm, closet door was broken, only one of the lamps worked in the room. Was disappointed that their wasn't a complimentary breakfast. The bed was decently comfortable but had to ask for three extra pillows because they were so flat.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"It was great!!!"
The staff was very friendly, the hotel was clean and within walking distance of anything you want to do downtown. We will plan on staying there whenever we go back to St. Louis.
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
crystal
Room wasn't clean at check in time, had to wait nearly an hour. Carpets could be replaced, stains all over them. Staff were friendly. Location and environment with casino are great, shuttle to game also great.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Poor"
I expected the hotel to be more luxury. Our toilet paper went out quick & they gave us tissue.
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
"Smoking rooms stink, other than that perfect."
I would easily give this hotel 5 starts, BUT they gave me a smoking room and insisted that was all they had even though I booked 8 months ahead of time. That part sucked. Other than that, the beds are ridiculously comfortable, the rooms are spacious, and the location is great if you're at a convention. Quick INDOOR walk through the casino you're at the dome. Take away the smoke, and this place is great. Who still has smoking rooms in 2015? Goodness.
4 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
Wade
"Don't stay here!"
The staff was rude and not helpful. Bathroom was super small. There is no microwave and the mini fridge is used for a mini bar. It is over priced for what you get. The hotel is also kind of dated and needs updating.
4 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
It's a great historic walk to the arch from this hotel! Kids loved the cobble stone roads and fun shops. Was great service! While we were at the arch, after we had checked out, my husband realized he left his necklace on the bar in the room! We called from the arch and they went to the room to get it and had it waiting for us at the front desk on our return! Thanks
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Joy
"Don't gamble"
Casino was not open , power failure Very disappointing and nothing offered because
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"We recommend"
Friendly helpful staff.
1 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
Stanley
The room was so outdated. The carpet had huge stains everywhere. The chairs had stains on them we didn't even want to sit. The lighting in the room and bathroom was horrible! We spent $231 for this room on a Saturday night. I expected so much more. Plus we had to pay $10 for parking with no valet service. I would never stay there again
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"watch hidden fees"
over 50 in hidden fees over and above hotels.com fees
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
"AWESOME"
It was so peaceful and relaxing, we really enjoyed our stay.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
One elevator was down; stairwell needed attention; carpet in common area needs replaced. Room was fine and staff was competent.
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"Dirty hotel"
The hotel was dirty, carpets stained, one of the main elevators was not working, did not get my room cleaned. They wanted to clean it after 4:00 when we had just got back from a ballgame. That was too late. The parking lot was open to the public which you had a lot of casino players that were not staying at the hotel. Hotel workers were very unprofessional and dressed sloppy. I will not stay there again and this was recommended by Hotel. Com as a very nice place to stay. Beware of their recommendations
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Service was awful - do not stay here."
the good news, even though it says Hotel and Casino the hotel is separate which is nice, you don't have to walk through the casino. The staff in general were very grumpy, and not pleasant. From the front desk, to the cleaning team, to security. There is a plaque on the wall near the front desk that talks about their culture, someone there should read it sometime because they do not live up to it. very very rude. Lastly, we went to the pool and the attendant invited his own family members (not staying or paying at the hotel). We were told "there is a new policy and you have to have wrist bands" not sure why we weren't told this in the beginning. It was rude, they made us feel unwelcome and we ended up leaving. It could have been a great hotel, I will never stay there again just because of the rude service. I will pay more to get more.
2 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
"OK stay"
The hotel was very nice, clean and well presented. We requested a blanket for the pull out, but it took almost an hour to get it. This was at bedtime when we opened the couch. Since they knew we had 5 people, they should have taken care of it at check in. How am I to know they didn't have it in the closet. Also, the walk to the Casino and restaurants was very long. My elderly parents had trouble.
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
"Cards vs Royals series"
We had a great time and thought the hotel was awesome!
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"decent but expected more"
Nice room but the air condition hardly worked at all. Room service took 40 minutes to bring towels up.
1 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
Mandy
"Wonderful place to stay!"
Hotel was wonderful! We got there a little early and we were able to check in. Everyone was so nice and friendly. We had a great stay.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Not great"
Our hotel stay was ok at best. Customer service left much to be desired.The room has the potential to be very nice, but honestly looked very drab, and dusty. Our closet door was broken and there were no trashbags in the trash can. I was also a little frustrated about the fact that they do not warn you about the $50 deposit for incedentals. There is a sign on the counter that i happened to notice. It explained that you would be refunded in two weeks, but the woman who checked us in didn't bother to mention it. Also why does it take 2 weeks to refund your money? That seems a little ridiculous. Glad we got this room at a deep discount or I would have been extremely disappointed. Overall I would suggest staying at another casino/hotel in st louis, there are others that are comparable in price and much nicer than this one.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Azucena
"TERRIBLE ROOM"
THE ROOMS LOOKED DATED AND THE TV'S DIDN'T EVEN SHOW IN HIGH DEF
1 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2015
haywood
"Stayed at hotel for a conference and it was luxury"
I attended a conference at the convention center with my wife in a one bedroom king with sofa bed. The room had a refrigerator and a half kitchen. We were extremely pleased with the hotel. It is connected to the stadium and a two block walk to the convention center. The restaurants are very affordable such as "The Deli" it has a great atmosphere for a perfect getaway for two and a very beautiful common area with a large water fall inside. I is a really nice hotel for the money. Great value!!
3 night business trip May 31, 2015
"Great hotel!"
Was upgraded to a suite and it was wonderful! Front desk was very accommodating due to not have the room we booked available at the time. This hotel has the most comfortable beds!
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
It was a beautiful hotel for a great price and close enough to walk to Busch Stadium. My only complaint was that they may need more staff for busy game days (though staff was super friendly) and the bathroom was surprisingly tiny.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Helana
"Outdated!"
Great location, but needs major work. The rooms are outdated, both decor and functionality, and missing key items for travelers such as outlets at the desk and light in the shower. The rooms smell like smoke and are dark. Hotel staff is friendly and helpful.
2 night business trip May 12, 2015
"Unhappy"
we checked in late and we're given a smoking queen size room since neither one of us smoke we were not very happy about the room that was given to us but were told that was the only room available.We ran the air conditioner all nught and it was noisy. We will probably not stay there again.
Cathy
"Couples retreat"
One nite couples retreat! Wonderful nite!!
"just ok"
Ac did not work. Water pressure and shower head was awful.
1 night romance trip May 27, 2015
"Try somewhere else first"
Our room wasn't ready for two hours after we got there, then when we left to go get something to eat - when we returned signs were in the front of all parking lots saying the lots were full, but you get charged a parking pass when you book the hotel. The hotel and casino looks like it is from the 70's. The bathroom was tiny and horrible lighting. I was also charged a different amount upon check out then quoted in the beginning by $10. Not a lot but still it was different. Will not be staying again for the price, it should have been better. Staff was ignorant and not helpful.
AMY
"Cardinals/Dodgers Weekend"
Other than the water temp in the shower and not having our room cleaned it was a great start as always
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Check in issues"
Check in time was 4:00 p.m. and I showed up a little after 4:00. There were multiple people in line waiting to be checked in. Soon after arriving we were advised that the rooms were not ready. I had to stand in line over an hour just to get checked in.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Kyle
"Worth the $$ with one minor exception"
The room was great, nice location, easy access and very secure. We noticed security walking around, most likely due to a baseball game going on and quite a lot of fans in the hotel. no issues with noise or any other complaints around that topic. overall a good stay and worth the money.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Was unable to get a key to a room at check in because room was not ready. Had to dress for the Cardinals game in a parking lot! Got my key at midnight and only stayed in room until 10 the next morning.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
tim
I had a nice stay at Lumiere Hotel. It was really convenient having the shuttle to Busch Stadium. It was also very nice to have a very short walk to the Casino.
Other trip May 31, 2015
"just ok"
Air conditioning did not work. Water pressure was terrible in the shower.
1 night romance trip May 27, 2015
"Very disappointed!"
The staff was friendly. The hotel carpet was worn and dirty, the entire hotel had a bad smell. The room was non smoking and smelled like smoke. The beds were comfortable. I would not recommend the hotel.
Other trip May 28, 2015
colleen
"It was okay"
Other than the TV messing up and being charged a fee unknowingly the stay was okay... The staff was really nice too
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Horrible experience"
Upon checking in the woman at the front desk was rude and and clearly angry that she has to work longer than scheduled. The casino lost power until the following day and made no special accommodations for guests. We checked out at no charge and went to another hotel. We will not be going back to St. Louis anytime in the future
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015