All hotels in Brigham City, Utah, United States of America
1033 S 1600 W, Brigham City, UT, 84302, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

The stay was great, we found a sticky spot on the side of the toilet other than that it was a great experience
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"No bad pretty expensive for such a small town"
Room was clean and basic. Claimed a sofa bed in room but didn't have one. doesn't have a 24 hour desk so you have to wake someone if it is a late check in or early check out.
2 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
"hotel needs help"
We stayed two nights, but room was cleaned up for second night
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Ralf
"Nice nights sleep."
The beds were a little hard for me but we slept well. The breakfast area could use some care. They need more eating spots. But we used the much appreciated laundry area past the posted time. That was appreciated. We would stay here again. It's all by itself in a field with a gas station nearby.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Drive ON, don't stay."
Dirty, filty dirty from the lobby to the room, and especially RUDE front desk gal, would have kept driving on except is was so late. horrible, not worth the stay should have just kept driving. Much better options, actually my car would have been more comfortable.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
Room was clean, front desk person was nice. Next to truck stop so easy to get snacks. No complaints.
1 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2015
"Good place"
good place to stay, didn't like taking my credit card and put $20.00 on it just in case I use the phone?? Outside of that I like this place
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Ray
"Comfortable."
Comfortable.
1 night business trip May 22, 2015
Oliver
"Nice staff and rooms, BUT"
Decent facility and friendly accommodating staff. However, the rooms could not have been insulated because it was easy to here other guests in their rooms. I had to call the desk both nights of my two night stay to tell guests to turn down their TVs. This was AFTER 11:00 pm!
Other trip May 3, 2015
Craig
"Ok"
Decent if you need a place in the area. Don't expect the world. Clean though.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Days Inn Perry, UT"
Very clean, quiet, relaxing stay
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Perfect Railfan Hotel"
I stayed for a couple of days to do some rail fanning in the area. Close to the Golden Spike National Historic Site as well as other very interesting railroad points of interest. Its location away from the larger cities makes it very quiet- my room was as quiet as a library. There are plenty of places to eat as well as shopping for all other needs. The drive into SLC or Ogden is easy. The location is right off the highway (US rt 83) easy travel along the eastern Salt Lake area. Breakfast was a little lacking but the waffle machine made things bearable. Lunch for the day was easy to obtain right next door at the DQ. I would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel for this type of trip
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Bruce
"Clean, Confortable, Quiet"
Hotel was clean, quiet and comfortable. Good location right off interstate 15. Had a nice stay. The breakfast was pretty pitiful, the only complaint about this hotel.
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
"Comfortable and updated room convenient for road t"
The room and hotel appeared updated and clean. Comfortable - perfect for a one night stay on a road trip. The room was very basic but a well worth the price. The location was easy access from the Interstate, again perfect for travel.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2015
Very comfortable and quiet stay. Our room was clean and bed was very comfy. We were greeted by the front desk and checked into our room promptly. Breckfast was well stocked. Easy on and off access to hotel.Once again Days Inn has met all my expectations.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Janice
"Clean"
Was comfortable and clean. The sheets slipped off the bed easily. The continental breakfast would have liked to see more fruit.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Yvonne
"Excellent Value for the Price!"
I found this hotel to be a great value for the price that I paid. My rooms was excellent and I loved the area. The person who checked me in was a little rude, but we all have our bad days, so hopefully she was just having a bad day. Overall, this was a great experience and I would absolutely return if I am ever in that area again.
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"It was okay."
Would have loved to have breakfast earlier. Service was okay.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
"Decent Hotel - Quiet and Convenient to Freeway"
This hotel was clean and convenient. Everything expected for the price. Left too early to eat breakfast, but from what I saw it was very minimal/basic. None of the frills. We did ask for two extra blankets and were provided only one. Small but nice lobby. Might stay again on a road trip, if this happened to be where we stopped.
1 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
"Load and Clear"
Stayed on a slow Friday night. Parking lot mostly empty. Asked for an upper floor room as previous reviews as encouraged. Yet despite the abundances of rooms, they placed someone else right next door. Normally not a big deal, but at 5:00 am the neighbor started talking on her cell phone using the speaker feature, which can through the walls LOAD and clear. Why not skip rooms when the hotel is not busy?
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Philip
"Lack of communication"
Staff did not communicate information to each other when shift changed. I will not stay here again
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Nice enough but not extra ordinary."
We stayed one night, had breakfast and left. Motel is right on freeway but a bit removed from Brigham City proper. Clean and comfortable. A good value.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Ralph
Too Noisy because of all the people in the motel were put in the same area even though there was plenty of room in other areas of the motel. Staff were not very friendly.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Butch
"pleasant"
We had a good and relaxing stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
Wayne
Very quite hotel. Clean and out of the way. Quick on and off from the highway
1 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
"Good Value"
Stayed 1 night on our way through. Good value for the money, decent free breakfast, but I've had better. Room was clean, fAirly new, staff was pleasant.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Weekend getaway"
We stay at this hotel when we visit my dad on weekends of Monday holidays. We like the price and location. It is quiet and easy to get to.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Melinda
"vibration"
Good motel. Stay away from room 311. The heater vibrates and woke us several times.
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
Donad S
"Easy stop"
Hotel staff not real friendly and maids started beating on the door at 9 am. The room was clean and comfortable. But the air made funny noises. The is very little section on the breakfast and it seem nobody is caring for it. It was messy and none of the table had been wiped down at 8 am when we got there. Over all a fair place good room. Didn't expect much for the price.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
R
"ok"
The room was ok, but the roll away bed was the worst! We had to put several blankets on top to soften the impact of the springs poking up through the mattress. And, the hotel claimed they only had two additional blankets to give us. Also, when we arrived in our room, the temp was 47 degrees. It took 2.5 hours to get to 68, even though the stakk said it would only take 10-15 minutes.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Don
"Nice Place"
Very nice facility, great furnishings and condition. Only drawback is there is not much in the way of food places nearby.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Jon
We were in a "handicapped" room but could not really use the tub. The towel bar was broken and ready to fall down. The room was clean but several things you expect in hotels were missing - like laundry bags, tv schedules, information about the city etc. The breakfast was also just so so!! It was noisy in our room. We were disappointed in the service - no one was ever at the front desk. We will not stay in Days Inns again due to poor conditions in all that we have stayed in. This was their last chance to redeem themselves and they fell short.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
I was tired and I found this hotel and I was able to check in and stay. They do have a 23 dollar hold charge for once dent
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"UNSAFE"
The hotel is fine. However, the manager of te hotel PROPS THE BACK ENTRANCE OPEN in the evenings to plug in his engine heater on his truck. UNSAFE. If you want to be safe during your stay, DON'T STAY HERE!
1 night trip Nov 17, 2014
Elisabeth
Excellent place to stay. Reasonable price and clean rooms. Breakfast was also great.
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
"Great price for some great sleep"
Very clean, updated, quiet, slept amazing. Will definitely use this hotel in the future!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Brooke
"clean and convenient"
Great service, clean and convenient
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
"Brigham city"
Nice clean hotel but needs soundproofing in walls by TV's .Good breakfast nice selection
3 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
Our room was nice, but for a non smoking hotel our room smelled extremely strong of smoke. All of the bedding smelled of smoke and it was hard to sleep.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Just what I needed"
I enjoyed my stay at days inn the bed was amazing the breakfast Perfect and staff was a delight
6 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
Tammy
"Comfortable and Convenient"
Right off the highway, but no noise. Decent enough (free) breakfast. Comfortable bed and clean room.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Good one-night stay"
Overall good--had to ask twice for a roll-way bed--charged extra for the roll-way
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Utah Traveler
The King bed room said it had a sofa bed but it did not so I asked to trade to a room with 2 queens instead and was charged more money. The person at the front desk spoke English with a foreign accent that was difficult to understand. The bed was uncomfortable.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Horrible bed"
I checked in very tired and late or I would have asked for a different room. You could feel EVERY SINGLE spring in the mattress. This bed was NOT worth $10 little own the amount I paid for it. The only way I was able to sleep at all was to lay out the pillows then lay on the pillows. I will Never stay at a Days Inn again. By their swimming was a swamp by the front door, full of mosquitoes. Don't plan on swimming in their outdoor pool. This is the worst Hotel I have ever stayed in. I have already told several people to tell their families to stay some where else.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"Easy to find. Quiet"
Everything was great.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
"cranky staff"
Staff is not helpful or friendly. Not a hospitable place. Sheets were not clean. Would not stay again.
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Great place to make abquick stop on a long trip
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
"Good pit stop"
A decent place for a pitstop along a longer drive. Minimalist breakfast. But hotel was clean and the queen beds were nice plus. There is even a small pool and hot tub.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Nice and quiet hotel. Good rate. For what we paid it was a decent hotel. The pool and a bunch of bugs. But hey its out in the country.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2014
Chels
"Nice, clean place to stay"
Overall had a good experience here. The Owner/manager helped me with a booking problem. The night clerk was sort of offish but, this may have been because it was late.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014