All hotels in York, Maine, United States of America
6 Market Place Dr, York, ME, 03909, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Rooms were clean, bathroom was clean, very modern .. My only complaint was the breakfast, there was not enough options and not very good
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"Beach weekend!"
Overall it was an excellent stay. A couple of issues for the hotel to work on. 1. It was advertised that there would be hard boiled eggs at breakfast, there was not. 2. The shower in the bathroom had quite a bit of mold around the bottom of the shower between the two pieces of the shower porcelain. However, I would still stay at this hotel again.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"don't recommend this hotel"
my family stayed here for one night - carpet in the room was filthy - covered with stains. someone's leftover food in the freezer. continental breakfast was filled with lots of unhealthy options. beds were extremely uncomfortable. would not recommend staying here.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"not bad"
me and my wife needed to attend a wedding nearby so we stayed one night and the room was nice but overall the hotel was very average and alittle away from most things overall alittle pricey for what you get
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Jeffery
"Needs refreshing"
Expensive for the condition of the hotel
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Annie
"vacation"
Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Easy to get to and very affordable.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Hope
"Cute hotel near everything with a short drive"
Very nice hotel overall. We were put in the room equipped for a handicapped person which was the only downside in our opinion which is why room comfort was downgraded a bit in our rating.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Nice clean updated hotel. Standard breakfast nothing fancy.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"Nice getaway"
It was quiet everyone was friendly and my son loved the pool.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Sylvia
"GREAT PLACE"
NICE PLACE WITH NICE FREE BREAKFAST. BUT THE FRESH GREEN & YELLOW PAINT COMBO IN THE ROOM GOT TO GO.
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
GREGORY
Good over all carpets a little dirty pool was nice staff friendly
1 night romance trip May 27, 2015
Alvin
"All but 1"
The lady who worked the day shift was AWESOME...The woman who worked the evening shift (after 5:00)on Wednesday May 27th was not very pleasant. She would not allow me to speak, continuously interrupt me as if she new what I was going to say and not allow me to finish asking my question or respond to what she was telling me. Not pleased with her at ALL!
1 night romance trip May 26, 2015
"will stay again"
nice clean rooms...friendly staff
1 night business trip May 21, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised."
Pleasantly surprised.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Francis
"Clean and friendly service"
The only gripe I have with this hotel was the continental breakfast. Only two choices of fruit, green apples or a pear. Also it's served from 7:00 to 10:00. It would have been nice if it was served from 6:00 to 10:00. The other issue I had was watching the younger kids sticking their hands in the bowl of pre-peeled eggs cause it felt "cool and slimy". Overall my family and I had a great stay. Clean room, clean hotel, friendly staff. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again and most likely would recommend this hotel. We'll just go out for breakfast :)
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Skip
"Safe and secure"
Quick visit for business, this hotel was the perfect mix of comfort and economy. As a female traveling alone, I felt safe and secure and was able to relax in this efficient and comfy location.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
"We would stay again"
Convenient, economical and comfortable
3 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"Modern hotel close to shopping & beach."
Great stay however room size is very small. Breakfast & Pool good. Greater with cider & cookies upon check-in.
Bonnie
"Couldn't sleep"
Most of the hotel was what I expected- rooms were okay and pool was fine. The real problem came at night. The rooms were very hot on the first floor- so to sleep we turned off the heater. But even with it off- the fan kicks on loudly every 5 minutes and goes for about 10 seconds. If there was some way to keep the fan on it would have been fine, the problem was the constant change in noise. We complained to the desk and they moved us to another room late at night... but this room was the same! Turns out there is no way to turn off the fan. Finally around 1am I decided to crank the heater up to 80 degrees and open the hotel windows wide (It was close to zero degrees outside) this was the only way to get the fan to run non stop since with the windows wide open there was no way for it to get up to 80 degrees. Turns out people in 2 other rooms on the first floor did the same thing. There was no other way to sleep. But what a HUGE waste of money and heat. The hotel needs to have an option to just have the fan run whether or not the heater is going so people can sleep in the rooms without wasting energy. Everyone was exhausted the next day.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Vicki
"Wekend Get Away"
We booked for the MLK JR weekend. The hotel was not full which made using the pool & hot tub nicer. They offer swim lessons to locals on week days and you may want to check on the times the lessons are scheduled to avoid the crowd.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Great 2 days!!"
My husband and I stayed for 2 nights and were very pleased with the place. Clean, quiet and close to very good restaurants and the outlets. Will definately go back.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Mildred
"Excellent stay!"
The room we booked ended up being much to small for us, our toddler, and his pack and play. They upgraded us to a bigger room for free. Very happy with their customer service. Thank you!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Khris
"Desk person, Heather, was very nice"
There was no heat in the room when we got there. Turned the heat up to 70, went to dinner and still no heat although fan was blowing. It was 4 degrees outside. Turned heat up to 80 and went to lobby to play cards. At 10 PM still no heat. Desk person came up, turned it to 95and said oh, there's a little coming out. She was very nice and offered to change our room but 4 of us had everything unpacked so we decided to go in hot tub to warm up and then climb into bed. My granddaughter was a bit sharp with Heather which I apologized for. We also didn't have the rollaway we had requested. I am having a coughing problem so am sleeping in a chair to relieve that. All that was there was a desk chair so I slep (tried to sleep) on the window seat which had no cushions. I used everyone's pillows to at least soften it a bit. I suggest you have one easy chair in each room. We certainally would not return. Sorry
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
Estella A.
"Getaway"
Nice
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
youssef
"stayed one nite, clean and pleasant staff."
Breakfast was ok, maybe add something more hot. overall good experience
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Elaine
We have been staying here for several years to celebrate "Christmas by the Sea" in Ogunquit. We go back every year because it is such a nice place to stay and at bargain prices.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Peg
"No pants."
The first thing I noticed when I entered this particular hotel was the smell... ...of freshly baked cookies, which were sitting (still warm!!) on a silver tray on the front desk. The clerk was very hospitable and warm, and checking in was a breeze. My room was AWESOME: bed was super comfy and perfect for drooling, excellent water pressure and temp for the long, hot shower fans, and the restaurant just in front of the hotel (Bamboo) had the best General Gao's chicken I've had in a while. I didn't have the chance to hop in the pool this time around, but I'll be back again soon to do just that.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2014
"Worth the money"
The night front desk clerk was AMAZING. Great personality and very helpful. We enjoyed our stay overall, however, the room had lots of chipped paint and stains on the carpet. That is the only area that we weren't completely impressed with. The hotel was clean and the room was very comfortable.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"one night getaway"
Was nice and quiet
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Check it out"
Nice Hotel, great staff and good location.
2 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
"close to wells and Kennebunk and Kennebunk Port"
We had a great time at the Kennebunk and Kennepunk Port Christmas Prelude! Highly recommend to anyone!!
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Barb
"Wonderful and clean!"
wonderful hotel!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Nice overnight stay"
We chose the microtel inn & suites due to its rating and close proximity to the outlet malls. Staff was friendly and attentive.
stu
"Nice rooms and pleasant staff."
The desk clerk on when we checked in late afternoon was very efficient and helpful. He gave us some recommendations for places to eat and was helpful and pleasant with other requests. He should train people. He has 'customer service' locked up.
We have said there numerous times and have always been satisfied.
"So many previous stays I was pleased.NOT THIS TIME"
This hotel has been our lovers weekend get away for years. Now it is time to find a new one. Housekeeping showed up an hour before check out time. Told them we were staying 2 days they gave us towels and left. Never even came in room. Then in the middle of morning shower. Bam no hot water. NONE. Call to front desk and almost half hour later finally water heater back on. Then finally after check out the next day I notice an additional $200 charge to my card. I call and manager tells me they have pictures of ashes in the room so I got charged to clean the room. I certainly did not smoke in room and told them to check the cameras that I was routinely in smoking area and my girl would never allow me to smoke in room. Manager agreed to refund but treated me like I was lying. Truly disappointed. Been staying there every few months for years and to get called a liar.
"Enjoyable get away"
My wife and I took the 3 kids away for the weekend just to get away. We usually do this during the cold months to get the kids out of the house and visit the near by Kitty outlets. We got a suite with a queen bed and pullout sofa and along with an added cot were all comfortable for our night stay. We enjoyed the indoor pool as it is in the 30's up here in New England and we took advantage of the free breakfast the next morning. In all our stay went well and we will definitely go back.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Christopher
"Pleasant experience!"
I needed to stay and take care of a hospital patient and asked for a quiet 2 queen bed room with extra pillows so I could prop the patient up. The Manager (Bill) helped with all my needs. Bill also explained to me that if I call the hotel directly and make reservations for a hospital patient that they provide a discount as they work with the York Maine Hospital. Wow! As I need to return next week I am saving 14$ per night.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Christine
"good, but breakfast."
poor breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2014
"Beautiful, modern, family friendly"
I will stay here again in a heart beat!
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
"ok"
It was ok
4 night romance trip Oct 28, 2014
Addie
"family weekend"
Price was great,very friendly and helpful staff. Loved having a pool there. Breakfast was ok. Basic but just fine. LOVED the hot cider available in lobby!!!
3 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
Jacqueline
"UNH Family Weekend"
It was a pleasant weekend. The only negative was poor housekeeping.
4 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
Leona
"Great, i will stay here again."
Great, i
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
"Awesome location"
Love the location to the Kittery shops and York Beach! Pool and hot tub are awesome
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
Pleasantly surprised with everything. Especially for the price!
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
"Just ok"
Good service. Breakfast lacking.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Kenneth
"Good hotel at a great price."
We had a nice stay at this motel. The room was clean and bed comfortable. The breakfast was good. We did have barhroom lights that were burned out and the carpets in the room, lobby and stairwells stained. The staff was friendly and helpful.
2 night romance trip Sep 29, 2014
"Comfortable"
The room had no coffee maker, they served a continental breakfast. The room was a little small. No reading chair.
2 night trip Sep 22, 2014
Michele
"it is a "micro" hotel - small"
comfortable bed, great service, decent breakfast, great price, and good location. this is a mirco hotel, so it is a very small room. but it is fine. the walls are a bit thin, but the sound was not unreasonable.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014