All hotels in York, Maine, United States of America
6 Market Place Dr, York, ME, 03909, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

The room was clean though small in size. Though we did not spend much time in the room. The breakfast was adequate.
5 night family trip Sep 8, 2014
smelled like they sprayed bugspray or just exterminated but room was nice and clean
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
linda
The lobby was nice, and the desk clerks were very friendly. It may have been due to the busy holiday weekend, but our room very clean. The bathroom floor wasn't swept well, and the carpets throughout were so stained I wouldn't walk on them without socks. I hope the hotel replaces them and pays mare attention to detail because it has the potential to be a nice place.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Good place to stay, clean and friendly staff. Loved the breakfast, fresh bagels and all you need for a good start. The coffe was pretty watery though but in the milk it turned out fine. The only thing that felt really uncomfortable was the noisy AC during the night. It was pretty hot to turn it off and turning it on kept us for most of the night awake. If not for the AC, I would say the perfect hotel worth the money you pay for.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Beth
"Small Room, Convenient location"
No complaints but the room was quite small for a single queen room. Rates were affordable and the location was perfect for a mini-vacation to the Maine Coast.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
I thought the hotel was nice. Rooms were good size. Morning staff was awesome and very friendly. Evening staff was a little rude to the kids but fine with adults. Pool and hot tub was great.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
"Nice, clean hotel, and close to the zoo."
We were very pleased with this hotel, its' comfortable atmosphere, cleanliness, and friendly staff, who were American-English speaking and very informative about the nearby restaurants, shops, various activities for folks of all ages, and the close proximity of other towns and villages.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Roy
Very friendly staff. Bedding excellent, especially good pillows. Loved breakfast.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
Yvonne Hoffman
Very nice hotel not on beach but not a far drive
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Barry
"Trip to Maine"
Front desk people were very nice. The person that was supposed to clean our rm,never came until 5:30 in the afternoon,so when we got to our rm@ 4:30,the bed's were still not made. So I made them on both day's. We ran out of kleenex,and we didn't even use hardly any of them.I had to walk to the front desk 2 night's to get a bath mat because when the cleaner's did come around it looked like they were in a hurry to leave. Also we could not use the pool,to it being full of screaming kid's from early morning to 10:00 pm when the pool closed. Very over priced for just being able to sleep there.Plus some of the screaming kid's were in the room next to our's. Not a pleasant stay.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Good rate for what you get"
I thought the hotel was very nice especially since the price was moderately low in comparison with local hotels in the area. The only thing we were unhappy with is the continental breakfast & coffee. It wasn't good at all & they would be better off upgrading or removing it completely. Overall great experience, we would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Very clean, very helpful, out of their way service"
Awesome! Can't review pool, too busy sight seeing!
2 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Laurie Pomeroy
"A pleasant surprise."
This inn exceeded my expectations. It's a good choice for a family -- clean and comfortable rooms, good sized indoor pool and hot tub, friendly staff. The location was actually fine. We had hoped to stay in York Beach, itself, but there were no available rooms. This was just a 15 min. drive to beach and downtown, and a much quieter location. Breakfast was so-so. There were a number of choices, however, and everyone in our group found something OK.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
Ruth
"We'd Stay Again"
No complaints here. Great room for the price and just minutes away from the Kittery Outlets.
2 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Jenn
"Micro = small room"
The hotel was reasonable, and nothing special is worth noting here.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Budget Hotel"
You get what you pay for. Our room was very small. Breakfast was ok. Would not stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Friendly staff nice rooms they let us check in early
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
b
hotel was clean and comfortable. not real close to points of interest.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"ehh...ok"
The management promptly responded to maintenance request (of which there were several including those overheard being made by others) and staff were accommodating. Carpets in room were dirty. Breakfast high in carbs, juice drinks versus 100% juice. Get there early if don't want to miss out on non-carb fruit and yogurt option. Have stayed at several other Microtels...all which have been very clean, maintenance free, and fully satisfying.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Awesome"
Great clean hotel, close to everything. Very helpful staff
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"York"
We chose this hotel because of the breakfast, pool, and the other reviews regarding the property. The location of the hotel was excellent for seeing the area of York. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Our room was on the 1st floor...comfortable enough. Probably better on an upper floor. The trees in front of our window didn't allow for much natural light, and thus the room felt smaller and darker. Would definitely staff again, as it was a reasonable price near many things.
2 night trip Jul 6, 2014
Laura P
It was adequate given that we were only staying one night, but our room wasn't ready when we arrived, the carpet in the room was badly stained and the television didn't work. I guess you get what you pay for.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Great deal!"
The room was clean and spacious. We were pleasantly surprised w the kitchenette. The bathroom was clean but the vent didn't work and I'm not sure the sticky tile was mopped recently. The ironing board was gross, a simple cover change. The staff was great. Parking was easy. The grounds and lobby were clean. Location is great. Nice place and price.
Jeannie
Good spot for a brief overnight - convenient, clean, quiet.
Very clean hotel tucked away from the road. We liked the fresh cookies.
Margaret
"Very affordable friendly place to stay in York."
The staff was very friendly and helpful. It would be nice if Breakfast lasted longer than 9:00.
"Small room"
Room was no bigger than a cracker jack's box. Very expensive for the room.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"More than expected"
Very clean and courteous staff
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
"close enough to the beach!"
great place. clean. front desk is great!!! I've stayed here many times and will continue when I visit york!
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2014
Marisa
"Great location but hotel itself is just average"
The hotel is average in cleanliness and in room size. Here is what I DID NOT like: The continental breakfast has the usual items (muffins, bagels and cereal) BUT THE BREAKFAST ROOM IS VERY SMALL WITH JUST A FEW TABLES, AND THE FOOD COUNTER ITSELF IS VERY SMALL, AND BECAUSE OF THIS IT WAS ALWAYS PACKED WITH PEOPLE WAITING IN LINE TO GET THE FOOD FROM THE SMALL COUNTER OF FOOD ITEMS, AND THEN ONCE WE FINALLY DID GET YOUR FOOD THERE WAS NEVER ANY AVAILABLE TABLES BECAUSE THEY ONLY HAD A FEW TABLES, SO WE ENDED UP BRINGING OUR FOOD UP TO OUR ROOM ON THE 2ND FLOOR, WHICH WAS A PAIN. Because of this my family and I ended up just buying our own muffins and eating breakfast in our room.
3 night family trip Jun 23, 2014
Vacation traveller
"Nice hotel centrally located"
Enjoyed our stay at Microtel. Hotel was clean and comfortable, nice pool and Jacuzzi. Queen suite was the perfect size for two with a microwave, frig, and even a counter area with seating. Close to beaches, shopping, and great dining. Front desk staff were 3 for 3 with recommending great restaurants! Would definitely stay again!
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"A NICE HOTEL IN A NICE LOCATION"
ALTHOUGH WE STAYED FOR ONLY TWO NIGHTS BUT OUR EXPERIENCE AT THE HOTEL. FELT MORE THAN THAT. FROM THE BEAUTUFUL SMILE OF THE FRONT DESK STAFF TO BREAKFAST WITH A HUGE SELECTION AND FRIENDLY HOUSEKEEPERS MAKE US FEEL AT HOME. ALL THE STAFF ARE STARS ESPECIALLY TAMMY AND NANCY.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
HERMIE
"Loved it!"
I will stay there again when I go back to Maine. It was close to kittery and the ocean, the perfect location. Excellent price, and great quality.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Lauren
"Favorite York area hotel"
I try to always stay at this hotel when in the York area. Staff is friendly. Rooms are clean and convenient access to highway, ocean, outlet malls and Portsmouth.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Friendly staff"
I will stay again in the future.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Clean and comfortable!"
Last minute decision to stay overnight. Good location, great price, staff was excellent. Clean. Everything worked. Only "complaint" would be the hot tub needs another 10 degrees. Then it's a straight 5 rating. Would definitely return.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
Nice hotel. Small rooms. Good breakfast. front staff very nice! would stay again!
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
julie
The front desk afternoon guy was very good and benefits this location. I know others have said it earlier, but this location needs Carpeting in the room 209 and all hallways was badly stained.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
Joe Baker
"I'd stay again!"
Very reasonably priced. Good location if you want to be near beach but not right at beach. About a 5-10 minute drive.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Good clean, roomy enough."
The room was comfy and pleasing. If we are ever in the area we would book this again?
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Great experience"
This is our 18th visit to this property. Each time the staff make the experience easy and resolve any issues we have.
Other trip May 11, 2014
"Font waste your $"
My bathroom wasn't cleaned for my 2nd night. No bath towels for the floor was replenished along with no extra soap and shampoo. Went to room in the afternoon and room next to me had their door opened, it looked like a hoarder had been living there for some time... I was shocked. Police had to respond to drunks in the room on the other side of me. The walls are super thin and you can hear everything. The doors all slams shut loudly at night, that's just how they close. I stayed for 3 nights for work and couldn't wait to leave when I could. I lost a lot of sleep due to the police responding, drunks arguing, a drunken women yelling and banging on doors and windows and slamming doors late at night, dirty bathrooms I wish I could have better things to say but I would never let my own mother or children to stay there. The hoarding room which I think was 121 was a shocker and horror.
Other trip May 4, 2014
"PRA Ride"
Second year in a row for us. Thanks for the hospitality.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Floyd Fairbanks
"Perfect location"
We needed a place close to family for a funeral service and this was perfect. Just a couple of miles from everyone and everything. A tad noisy in the room as our next door neighbor decided to have a phone argument at 5 a.m. Certainly not the hotel's fault.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
Shirl
It was comfortable and spacious. The only negative feedback I have, is that the room could have been a little cleaner. Otherwise, just pleasant and nice.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Pam
"Nice, clean, pool and hot tub a plus!"
Very nice, worth more than the price. Clean, pool and hot tub a plus!
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Shep
"It was off season"
In more ways than one. It seemed that the leaning service was also off and that folks were living there. If they had vacuumed the hall ways and cleaned the stainless ste in the elecator it might have helped.
6 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
"Thumbs up here"
Front desk super super nice folks ! Room was very spacey. Very comfortable stay with a baby
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Erin
best place i ever stayed in and cant wait to stay there again
2 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2014
"Very helpful and friendly staff!"
Great staff and very nice location.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014