All hotels in Oakville, Ontario, Canada

Great room
    Rather comfortable
    Clean
"Excellent Hotel!!"
This hotel is EXCELLENT!! Room is comportable, kichtchen is convinience, and breakfast is delicious. The Go Train staion is nearby so eagy to go to Toronto.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
BUYOUNG
"Not clean"
We asked them to clean the room. They never clean the room for 2 days. Elevators were stinking too.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Awesome rooms, great staff and amenities"
Extremely pleasant experience. The suite was fabulous. The staff was great and the heated pool was relaxing. Kids did not want to leave so soon. I would absolutely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
sbg
"Great hotel, excellent staff."
We enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend this hotel, great value and excellent location.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Perfect for what I needed
6 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
"Big rooms with all necessary things"
It was a great experience comfortable beds and great breakfast. They have the best coffee ever
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
basia
"Wonderful Hotel with nice service!!"
Nice breakfast, very kind staff with hospitality, and clean room.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
NASUBI
This hotel was very clean, quiet and the morning buffet was very good. The staff members were very polite and helpful - would definitely stay again.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"Best value"
We've stayed here for three times over the years. Service has always been good and personable. The complimentary full breakfast buffet is a great value, especially for a family. I believe they also have free afternoon snacks but I was never there for it. The only "negative" I can say is that it's time to renew the general décor and room furnishing. They look worn out. In particular, there was a musty odor in the hallways.
4 night family trip May 26, 2013
C Cheung

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Great place to stay in Oakville."
I stayed two nights while attending a business meeting nearby. The room was clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast selection was excellent, and I enjoyed the included dinner my first night as well.
2 night business trip Feb 10, 2016
Bruce
"Christmas Party"
great stay
1 night trip with friends Dec 18, 2015
"Nice place & nice stay"
Good and clean hotel in oakville. Business stay , will stay again . I stayed for 1 night only . Nothing too much around but TIM HORTONS is in the face of the hotel , good thing.
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2015
"front desk staff:)"
The rooms was very roomy. We loved the kitchen as we had family visit and could warm up some snacks and make a cup of tea or a pot of coffee. The breakfast was great. We slept in the second morning and the Lady looking after the breakfast room gave us some coffee cake and some omelette from the kitchen. She was very nice. The young girl (Meleada) I think that is how you spell it was fantastic, very friendly and helpful. We will be back.
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
RILLA
"Feel like home"
Very good service from a team of friendly and professional staff! The room is spacious and clean with a host of kitchen provisions making me feel like at home. Breakfast is gorgeous! We have already been starting to refer this hotel to our family and friends who are visiting Oakville.
1 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2015
"Exceeded expectations!"
I checked reviews of about 10-12 other hotels with comparable rates in the area, and this hotel had no negative reviews and plenty of glowing reviews. That is why I chose this hotel and the reviews were spot on. Internet access was great. The complimentary breakfast was wonderful and I was surprised to find a complimentary evening version of the breakfast bar (the "social") with great food as well (burgers, fajitas, meatballs, etc.) Rooms were clean and the staff were friendly and responsive and unobtrusive. Parking lots were always full but there was plenty of overflow parking for late arriving guests. I would go out of my way to stay at this hotel whenever anywhere in the area west of Toronto.
7 night business trip Sep 27, 2015
"Stay at Staybridge"
Bringing two kids with me we literally saved a fortune with the free buffet breakfast and all you could drink pop for 24 hours I do think they needed more stuff even though it's a long weekend the garbage was full and the kitchen and it was very very busy!
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
julia
"Four days home away from home."
Our two room suite was spacious and plenty of room for three adults and a pet. The complementary breakfast was well appreciated and the staff friendly.
4 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
Liam
"Excellent."
We had a great stay. I have troubles getting comfortable in hotels. The beds were comfortable and pillows were excellent. Lots of pillows also. Very clean hotel. The hot breakfast was good. Lots of selection.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Krystal
"very good"
The only thing was I booked a king bed it was smaller then a queen .didn't allow late check out.
4 night business trip May 11, 2014
tina
"Stayed 4 days"
The suites have dishasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, hob, sink, coffee maker and kettle plus crockery, cutlary and glassware. Very cumfy bed, well appointed bathroom/shower plus separate dressing room with hair dryer, ironing bpoard and iron. Breakfast included and snacky buffet dinner Mon-Thur. food good (not great) and staff are great. The pool is warm and good for dip. I didn't use the gym but it looked to be well equipped. Good location just off the QEW and 3 minute drive from the Go train to TO or Niagara. If need to stay in a hotel in Oakville area again, I will use the SBS.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Ed
"Close to Family"
Overall an enjoyable experience.Rooms are well designed, decor is good and amenities are great. The staff was informative, readily avaliable and always ready to please a guest. I will book again!
2 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Lucy
"Good hotel for a short stay."
I found the staff helpful and friendly. We stayed 4 nights and found that the room became dusty as they only make up beds and don't clean daily. we used the free laundry facilities and the breakfast was lovely. We did not use the pool as we visiting family and Toronto sights during our stay.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
Debbie
"Great night"
Awesome nights stay..... Thank you
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
"Wonderful!"
A lovely treat for us as a couple; we enjoyed very much!
Other trip May 26, 2013
Andrea

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Chambre parfaite a tout point de vue!"
Aucun point négatif!!
11 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
SAULO
CO
"Sehr gutes Hotrl"
1 Nacht zur Durchreise. Alles gut in dem Hotel, vom Zimmer bis zum Frühstück. Highway nicht allzu weit, dennoch relativ ruhig.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
gdg
DE
"Perfect"
Séjour agréable. Excellent service. Propre et tranquille
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
Djamel
"Home away from home"
Stayed here 5 nights and had a great experience. Fantastic value for money. Flexibility with the kitchenette, OK gym with heated pool. Breakfast and dinner included most days, friendly staff at the reception. The hotel felt a little bit like home away from home
5 night romance trip May 18, 2015
Britt-Marie
SE
"Gutes Businesshotel in Autobahnnähe"
Nach 2009 war ich nun wieder im Staybridge Suites Hotel Oakville und war auch wieder zufrieden. Diesmal ein Zimmer zur Wyecroft Rd gehabt, morgens war gelegentlich der Zug und große LKW zu hören. Die Autobahn hat keinen Einfluß, leider gibt es im näheren Umfeld keine Einkaufsmöglichkeiten, ebenso ist bis auf einen Tom Horten keine Möglichkeit vorhanden, Essen zu gehen. Das Zimmer war komfortabel gross, die Einrichtung mit Kitchenette (Herd, Microwelle, Kühlschrank) hat sich bewährt. Das täglich nur die Handtücher gewechselt werden ist ausreichend, die vollständige Reinigung gibt es auf Anfrage und für gewöhnlich 1 x die Woche. Dies war aber in meinem Falle ausreichend. Für mich sind die wichtigen Punkte: großes Zimmer mit Arbeitsplatz für Laptop, Free Wifi Frühstück und Abendsnack kostenloser Parkplatz ganztägig kostenloser Kaffee bzw. Säfte Und was besonders schön war: Das kanadische Fernsehen hat sowohl die Formel 1 als auch die Spiele der Champions League (FCB vs. FCB) übertragen.
Other trip May 17, 2015
CAR
DE
"Goed hotel"
De kaner is zeer uitgebreid met een eigen keukenblok. Er zat zelfs een vaatwasser in. Het bed vonden wij wat aan de zachte kant. s` Morgens is er een goed ontbijt, wel op zijn canadees, dus met flink wat zoete dingen. Het is zelfs mogelijk dat je koffie of melk oid meeneemt nadat je hebt ontbeten. Het personeel is vriendelijk en behulpzaam. Wat mogelijk minder is is de locatie. Het hotel ligt niet op loopafstand naar een restaurant of stadje. Maar met de auto zit je in een paar minuten in een leuk plaatsje aan het water.
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
NL
"Goed hotels dicht bij uitvals wegen"
Goed hotel vriendelijk personeel en de kamers waren netjes
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
3 night trip Aug 14, 2013
2 night trip May 17, 2013
1 night trip Apr 15, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Staybridge Suites Oakville

"They could do a bit more "
04/20/16 Asaad_69 Amman, Jordan
For me it was a great location just of the 403 and Bronte ...the front disk was really helpful..the breakfast was OK...the only thing I would like to see get better is the housekeeping, they need to do More,passing by the room and making the bed without changing the bed sheets for a week "Model " did go down well with me plus that does not mean that they don't vacuum for a week also..I guess I was to busy and tierd with work to complain ..So when you stay there Don't let it Slide..complain about it maybe Management well do something about it.. otherwise enjoy
"Great for long stay"
04/10/16 Todd K Toronto, Canada
Very fond of this hotel as it was our first home upon arriving in Canada. Great staff, computer and printing available 24/7, very clean and cosy. The breakfast and afternoon snacks are also excellent.
"Good hotel chain."
04/09/16 Wilds_53
Have stayed at this location for family gatherings. Always book a two bedroom suite. Very comfortable. My wife and I have a room on one side of the common area/kitchen and our daughters have their room on the other side. Staff is friendly and helpful. Included breakfast is good as well.
"Friendly, attentive staff"
03/30/16 Priya k Montreal, Canada
I stayed here with my family Easter weekend 2016 and we received amazing service! We had requested a cot when we checked in, but there was none available. The front desk promised if one was free the next day, they would send it over. When this happened in other hotels, I would have to check in to the cot situation the next morning to remind them. But I was pleasantly surprised when one was brought over without my asking the very next day. I had also requested extra towels on my first day and after that, the staff always remembered to give me extra towels. Breakfast was great! All the staff was super friendly! I highly recommend this hotel, especially if you're travelling with children.
"Wonderful at the price and just plain good."
03/06/16 DaveLon London, On
Only stayed a night but the whole experience was top notch. Reception was pleasant, friendly and helpful. The room was clean, fresh and appealing and had a sofa so two people could comfortably sit together! (A major complaint of mine about hotels with only one good chair!) There was a full fridge, a stove top and a microwave should one need them. Plenty of space for winter coats and ample drawer space. Free WiFi with good reception. Coffee maker used ground coffee and not a pod which I prefer. (personal choice) To top it off, there was a buffet breakfast of scrambled egg wrap, sausages, waffles (to be made fresh), good oatmeal cereal, breads, cupcakes, hard cooked eggs, fruit and fruit juices including grapefruit which my wife prefers. All in all, just plain excellent and at $122 before taxes, a real deal!
"Seriously Amazing!"
01/29/16 Loraul V Vancouver, Canada
I recently stayed here for a week on a business trip and what a great experience! The staff were extremely friendly. I saw the same front desk girl every night and she was always so pleasant. The 2 woman who worked the breakfast bar were so so lovely every morning. My room was great! More than what I needed for just myself. The full kitchen was great! I was able to go to the grocery store and pack work lunches and have dinner in my room instead of dine out every night. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was cozy and well lit. Breakfast AND dinner is included during the week which I had no idea. Your room has a list of the dinner options listed for the whole month and it's great for socialization especially if you are staying for a while. I was very happy with the breakfast selection. There was pretty much anything you could want from breakfast burritos, waffles, eggs and bacon to simple porridge and cereal. I will say there really isn't much around the hotel and the area is somewhat industrial so having a rental car would be ideal. But a great stay for business trips, long stays or large families. If I find myself back in Oakville, I will stay again 100%!
"Hidden gem "
01/24/16 Hussein A
Very nice and clean. We got lucky to spend a night at this hotel unplanned. But I'm disappointed. We checked in at 4 in the morning. I asked if we can leave late checking out, by 2 mostly. The receptionist agreed and confirmed. I discovered that I was charged for a late checkout. I didn't bother to challenge it, because it's their right. I stayed longer I should get charged. But I would've left earlier if I knew by he time checking in. I could've used the extra amount to pay toward another night relaxing.
"Very comfortable stay"
01/13/16 Suzanne P Welland, Canada
Stayed at this hotel in December for two nights for a hockey tournament with our grandchildren. Very clean and quiet rooms with full kitchen, living room, separate bedroom and two TVs. Beds very comfortable. Complimentary breakfast with kitchen staff whose aim is to please. Restaurants are six minutes away. Would definitely return.
"Very Good Value"
12/25/15 zebecToronto Toronto
We are repeat customers.The staff here are all very good and try hard to ensure a good stay for all guests. The price point is attractive, even moreso for seniors. An extended stay will appeal to travelers here due to the kitchenettes and living rooms. Breakfast is nothing special but everything around the facility is clean, and the business centre works as it should, first time, every time. I am done. The end.
"Transitioning from one location to another"
12/09/15 Hleebstrong Burlington, Canada
The staff are great so professional, friendly and helpful. Great place, great location, great comfy rooms. AND PET FREIENDLY !!!!! There is a indoor pool, movie theatre, business center, work out room with all the needed equipment and laundry facility. You get a good selection of a hot breakfast 7 days a week and dinners offered Monday to Thursday.