All hotels in Oakville, Ontario, Canada
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2511 Wyecroft Rd, Oakville, ON, L6L6P8, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

Perfect for what I needed
6 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
"Wonderful Hotel with nice service!!"
Nice breakfast, very kind staff with hospitality, and clean room.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
NASUBI
This hotel was very clean, quiet and the morning buffet was very good. The staff members were very polite and helpful - would definitely stay again.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"Best value"
We've stayed here for three times over the years. Service has always been good and personable. The complimentary full breakfast buffet is a great value, especially for a family. I believe they also have free afternoon snacks but I was never there for it. The only "negative" I can say is that it's time to renew the general décor and room furnishing. They look worn out. In particular, there was a musty odor in the hallways.
4 night family trip May 26, 2013
C Cheung
"Everything you need!"
This is a great place to stay as a family! More than enough space. Breakfast and a light Dinner provided daily. Awesome stay!
4 night business trip Mar 7, 2013
"Nice staff who can't offer you any extra help."
Was surpised that they didn't have housekeeping service on Sat and Sun. Room was not made for two days! You must have specifically requested for it ahead of time. I was not informed of that when I checked in on a Friday. Had expected my reservation to be for a one-bedroom suite (with separate living room area.) Turned out to be just one not so big room. Both incidents were met with "sorry, can't help you" response by the very polite front desk staff. Very close to freeway (QEW).
5 night family trip Jun 8, 2012
Clem C
"Nice Place to stay"
It was far better than expected and had everything one could ever expect from a suburban "suites" hotel, except that the service was exceptional thanks to Charles and Andrea.
2 night business trip May 30, 2012

"Four days home away from home."
Our two room suite was spacious and plenty of room for three adults and a pet. The complementary breakfast was well appreciated and the staff friendly.
4 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
Liam
"Excellent."
We had a great stay. I have troubles getting comfortable in hotels. The beds were comfortable and pillows were excellent. Lots of pillows also. Very clean hotel. The hot breakfast was good. Lots of selection.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Krystal
"very good"
The only thing was I booked a king bed it was smaller then a queen .didn't allow late check out.
4 night business trip May 11, 2014
tina
"Stayed 4 days"
The suites have dishasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, hob, sink, coffee maker and kettle plus crockery, cutlary and glassware. Very cumfy bed, well appointed bathroom/shower plus separate dressing room with hair dryer, ironing bpoard and iron. Breakfast included and snacky buffet dinner Mon-Thur. food good (not great) and staff are great. The pool is warm and good for dip. I didn't use the gym but it looked to be well equipped. Good location just off the QEW and 3 minute drive from the Go train to TO or Niagara. If need to stay in a hotel in Oakville area again, I will use the SBS.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Ed
"Close to Family"
Overall an enjoyable experience.Rooms are well designed, decor is good and amenities are great. The staff was informative, readily avaliable and always ready to please a guest. I will book again!
2 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Lucy
"Good hotel for a short stay."
I found the staff helpful and friendly. We stayed 4 nights and found that the room became dusty as they only make up beds and don't clean daily. we used the free laundry facilities and the breakfast was lovely. We did not use the pool as we visiting family and Toronto sights during our stay.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
Debbie
"Great night"
Awesome nights stay..... Thank you
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
"Wonderful!"
A lovely treat for us as a couple; we enjoyed very much!
Other trip May 26, 2013
Andrea
"Business trip - ideal hotel in Oakville"
Hotel is conveniently located, ideal stay as staff are friendly, rooms are very clean. Couldn't ask for more in a hotel of the style.
Other trip Feb 27, 2013
Corinna
"Great Hotel!"
Room was very nice as was rest of the hotel. Parking can be cramped at times. Everything required for a nice weekend stay was there. Hotel staff where very friendly.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2013
Greg
"Excellent Customer Service - Very Clean"
Upon checkin in on New Year's Eve, the girl at the front desk was extremely nice but in a genuine way. The room was very clean and was exactly what had been pictured online. No disappointments here. Also, there was a wrist band policy in effect that night with security at every entrance. We were asked to see our bracelet upon coming back that night. It was never awkward, it was to ensure that people weren't sneaking in to the hotel. The entire night was nice and quiet. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2012
Our stay was very good. Suggest a small kettle in each room for those wanting to boil water
2 night trip Nov 30, 2012
"Comfort and convience"
The hotel had everything we needed, including a hot breakfast in the morning. The staff were very helpful and friendly. We will stay there again.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2012
"great hotel"
very nice room, service was excellent, staff was polite
Other trip Aug 14, 2012
"Adequate for business travel"
This hotel is perfect for a business travel. However I was disappointed in the cleanliness of the shower curtain which had a strong odour of mold. In addition when I went to use the iron in my room, I found out that the teflon on the base was leaving a residue on the white shirt that I was ironing. Check in was smooth, however they could not accommodate an early check in. Breakfast was adequate nothing special here. General appearance of the lobby and common areas was very good. The location of the hotel is near the highway across from a power station, which is convenient. Average hotel good value for the money as the rooms are suites. Small pool and fitness area which are always available.
Other trip Jun 25, 2012
Business Guy
Hotel was basically as expected except hot breakfast was cold and the brown decor is somewhat depressing.
2 night trip Jun 11, 2012

"Goed hotel"
De kaner is zeer uitgebreid met een eigen keukenblok. Er zat zelfs een vaatwasser in. Het bed vonden wij wat aan de zachte kant. s` Morgens is er een goed ontbijt, wel op zijn canadees, dus met flink wat zoete dingen. Het is zelfs mogelijk dat je koffie of melk oid meeneemt nadat je hebt ontbeten. Het personeel is vriendelijk en behulpzaam. Wat mogelijk minder is is de locatie. Het hotel ligt niet op loopafstand naar een restaurant of stadje. Maar met de auto zit je in een paar minuten in een leuk plaatsje aan het water.
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
NL
"Goed hotels dicht bij uitvals wegen"
Goed hotel vriendelijk personeel en de kamers waren netjes
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
NL
"Sehr gutes Hotel mit einigen Annehmlichkeiten"
Von allen Staybridge Suites Hotels, die ich bisher in Nordamerika gebucht hatte, war dies das beste Hotel. Vom Empfang bis zum Zimmer, Frühstück und den kostenfreien Einrichtungen (Internet, Waschmaschinen, Businesscenter) war alles in gutem Zustand und die Mitarbeiter waren sehr freundlich und zuvorkommend. Die Einrichtung des kostenfreien Abendsnacks zwischen Montag und Donnerstag fand ich recht gut und qualitativ ansprechend. Das Hotel ist uneingeschränkt empfehlenswert. Ach ja für Motofans: In der Nähe liegt ein Ducatihändler mit einem guten Angebot im Showroom..............
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
CR
DE
"Emplacement facilement accessible"
Très bon hôtel, déjeuner copieux, grande chambre très confortable.
2 night trip Sep 1, 2012
DK

TripAdvisor reviews for Staybridge Suites Oakville

"Great Place to Stay"
02/04/15 bette-Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, PA
I traveled to the area for business from October 2014 thru February 2015 - the staff is excellent and makes you feel very comfortable and friendly. When you are away from home, family, and friends for long periods of time it is not always easy but the staff made the stay very pleasant. The hotel was quiet room to room and the little kitchen worked out great. The temperature unit worked well in each room I stayed and was a clean environment. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling for a short or long period of time.
"Good value especially for long term"
12/27/14 zebecToronto Toronto
We just finished our first experience with Staybridge and are glad that we chose them. The price point was just right and the overall service was great. The suite served us well, and having a living room allowed us to entertain relatives, having them over for dessert and coffee one night. I would agree with those who are underwhelmed by the buffet beakfast, but to make it more substantial would surely add to the room rates and nobody wants that. I am done. The end.
"really nice place"
12/12/14 lingar Ontario
Stayed here as part of a business trip... really great sized rooms with a kitchenette... beds and pillows were vey comfortable,,,, very clean Staff were very friendly... apparently they provide a dinner and a buffet breakfast,,, unfortunately because of my schedule I did not try them but liked that it was offered Would definitely go back again
"Best for business stay"
11/18/14 antiqueshowscanada Toronto, Canada
Stay here once a year on business. Can't believe that staff recognize us when we show up at check- in. Not much turn over here. Room is comfortable. Kitchenette comes in handy. Nice sitting area, big comfy bed. Breakfast rates with the best in the business and is included in your room rate. Bacon, eggs, cheese, fruit, dairy, hot cereals, waffles and on and on. Complimentary national newspaper to read over coffee. A great over-night stop.
"Another great stay"
11/11/14 Marie030 nova scotia,canada
We stayed from November 1st until November 10th .This is our usual place to stay when we come to Ontario to visit the grandchildren.We had booked ahead and had a few requests and every one was fulfilled .The 1 bedroom suite was great and as usual the breakfast and evening meal were a plus .The staff are very friendly and helpful and after staying here many times over the years we feel right at home now ! We plan to return for a Spring visit and will be booking Staybridge again for sure !
"recent stay"
10/02/14 Josephine G York, United Kingdom
I recently stayed again . I find it as always to be an excellent place, my daughter and I had no complaints at all. Only a couple of things, as I am not a great coffee drinker, a kettle in the rooms would be nice. And I collect points and to me I didnt not seem to get many for a 11 day stay. we were rocognised by on of the staff who does the breakfast and she welcomed us back. Found all the staff friendlyas always
"Beware the smoking rooms"
09/24/14 Freddie754 Victoria, Canada
Because of very congested highway traffic conditions on the QEW (Queen Elizabeth Way), we arrived late and the choice of rooms was down to the last two. One was a smoking room, the other a double room with air conditioning noise conditions. We opted for the double. I cannot remember the last time I have had a double, except Scotch. The smoking room was absolutely unbearable; like a morgue.
"A Home Away From Home"
09/22/14 weeseafla Redington Shores, Florida
I stayed at the Staybridge Suite for a few days to visit with my niece who has booked a long term suite. I was assigned a room on the 2nd Floor, which is the so-called animal area. I would have preferred another floor, however I was told there was not another room available. I did find the room to be clean, however, and there was no odor. The lobby area is cozy and inviting. The complimentary breakfast is substantial and the light evening meals provide a welcoming touch, especially during inclement weather. Stephanie, on the front desk, is very accommodating. You only have to ask. I certainly recommend this hotel.
"Great Stay for Business"
07/21/14 Samuel B Brisbane, Australia
I was here for business in May and was booked a hotel here for a short one night stay. I was really impressed by the cleanliness of the rooms as well as the friendly service. Even though I was not here long, I would still recommend this hotel to travelers. The complimentary breakfast looked good as well!
"Business Trips to Oakville - Wouldn't Stay Anywhere Else"
07/07/14 Fisherville
So far this year, I've spent 2.5 months in the Staybridge Suites Oakville Burlington. Bottom line, I wouldn't stay anywhere else in the Oakville area and I recommend it to my business associates. The Front Desk and Housecleaning staff have been exceptional. The few minor problems I've had were quickly addressed (thanks to Stephanie and Melanie, hoteliers extraordinaire).