All hotels in Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
2540 Center West Pkwy, Augusta, GA, 30909, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Everything about this hotel exceeded our expectations. The pool was great. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good. The only sad part of the trip was that Augusta National Golf course was under renovation and we did not get to see one hole!
2 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
SANDRA
"Not great but not bad"
Relatively clean place. The bathroom in my room had pealing paint and what looked like mold starting. Staff is always very friendly.
Response by Staybridge Suites Augusta
Dear A Traveler, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are sorry that your room was not to the standards that you have come to expect from us, however your feedback will allow us to take a closer look at your room and fix it for the next guest. We are so very glad that you did enjoy our staff. They really enjoy meeting people from all walks of life and we think that is evident with the friendliness each staff member brings to the table. Kind regards,
5 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
"Hotel needs some help"
When we arrived, no one at front desk for about 10 minutes. Kids running around all over the place - it looked like the front desk clerk had her kids there or was running a babysitting service at the same time. She was friendly and checked us in, but it was odd with these kids all over the place watching us check in. Room was clean. The next morning, no breakfast buffet. New desk clerk said that cook failed to show up. When she knew this, she should have at least gotten all the cold stuff out. Other guests were also waiting. We found some yogurt and bagels on our own, and went on our way. I think I will try someplace else the next time.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Rob
"A couple of days of silence"
My stay was fine. There were just a couple of minor incidences. (1) I found a long black strand of hair in the tub. I am not saying that the room had not been cleaned, hair flies and perhaps the strand just got away from the housekeeper. Also, I suggest if a room has not been in use for a while, a housekeeper should go in and dust, because dust can accumulate after a while. (2) One of the sockets by the bed did not work. Everything else was fine. It was quiet (which was what I needed), the staff was great, free fruit and coffee was available throughout the day, breakfast was included with the stay and the price was right for my budget. I will visit again.
Response by Staybridge Suites Augusta
Dear Michelle, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Hotels.com. We are glad that the stay was enjoyable with the exception of a couple of hiccups. We are taking measures to ensure that we do not have any hair left behind and we have started a program to get into the rooms to dust. We will have maintenance look into the non working outlit. Thank you so much for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Kind Regards,
2 night trip Dec 31, 2014
"Nice place to stay."
The Staff was very helpful, the room was comfortable, and we were made to feel welcome.
Response by Staybridge Suites Augusta
Dear Bal, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so very glad that you found our staff helpful, the room comfortable and that you were made to feel welcome! We like to think that we are welcoming you to a second home! We hope that you get a chance to come back and visit us again! Kind Regards,
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
BAL
"Our room!"
The people were very nice, But the room smelled pretty bad. The blanket on the top of the bed had white stuff on the blanket. There was a blob of white stuff in the bathroom area sink. The couch in the living room smelled bad as well. Everything else was nice, We did not report the unclean stuff at the hotel because I don't like people to be in the room after I am in it. I request they do not clean it while I am there and I always leave everything clean when I leave. We took out all our trash and piled all sheets and towels together to be cleaned. We did report the musty smell in the room when we left.
Response by Staybridge Suites Augusta
Dear Guest, We are very grateful that you gave the hotel your feedback, with out the feedback from our valuable guests there are many things that could slip through the cracks. We are disappointed in how your room was presented to you and we do insure that we will be doing everything we can to correct this problem in the future. We hope that you were able to use some of our great amenities such as our complimentary breakfast or even take some turns putting on the green. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again. Kind Regards,
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
The hotel was clean and the staff was ok. The greeting from staff could have been warmer and a more professional dress code would have been better however they were friendly. The location of the hotel could have been better. It was confidently located off of I-20 however it was also located near a package store and right next to an abandoned hotel which looked as if it had been abandoned for at least two years. I was very pleased with the friendliness of the housekeeping staff and my room was very neat and clean.
Response by Staybridge Suites Augusta
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on expedia.com. We are very pleased that your interaction with our staff was a pleasant one. We are currently in the process of insuring that all of our staff is properly attired. We do believe that a clean room is paramount to an enjoyable stay and glad you found your room to be such. Thank you again for taking the time to review our property!
Terrance
"Great Place to Stay"
Convenient to all of Augusta; next to a shopping center, restaurants; great breakfast; excellent staff; nice/comfortable rooms. Would not have put the entrance to the bath/sink/toilet opening to the bed -- turning on that light in the middle of the night disturbs anyone in the bed trying to sleep.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Ron
Very pleased with my stay.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Comfortable, quiet room"
One night. Arrived late but was courteously greeted and given a great room. Lobby restroom needed attention but otherwise great place with a good breakfast.
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2014
NYCESQ
"Disappointing"
Desk clek bashed Expedia, stating I'd get better rates through the hotel. Said she didn't like Expedia. Rooms need to be updated - especially the tvs. difficult to change channels and lousy screens.
Other trip May 30, 2014
Susie
Nice hotel. Very close to Masters Golf Tournament.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
Pete
"Nice little getaway for a small City"
The Room was great and clean! Staff was great even with the winter storm they'd just experience
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
"DO NOT stay at Staybridge Suites Augusta"
The hotel is good , however they tend to not follow the request of the customer. We asked two times "Do Not Disturb" or That we do not need room service. They assured us they would inform house keeping on this. Well house keeping entered the room anyway. They pick-up dirty towels, however they did not replenish new towels. I DO NOT recommend Staybridge Suites Augusta, since they did not follow instructions of no room service as requested.
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2014
O.F.
I picked this hotel of the many in Augusta because it was clean. The room was spotless and very comfortable. The staff were awesome!! Polite and professional with an eagerness to make my stay more comfortable. I travel quite a bit for business and I definitely will be back and highly recommend this to my fellow businessmen.
Other trip Dec 22, 2013
"Nice place."
Hotel was nice and clean, bed was comfortable and was in a convenient location for shopping and dining. Neighborhood is ok, but sometime during the night I heard a domestic argument outside my window coming from the apartments across the street. I asked the hotel desk clerk how safe the parking lot was and he told me that the police patrolled it pretty well.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2013
Randy B.
"Very comfortable. Good value."
One night stay traveling through Augusta.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
dlm
"STAY @ STAYbridge"
We were in Augusta because my husband had some business there so he left me in the room with my sewing machine and took the truck. I went downstairs for breakfast which was tasty and everyone was super nice. I got some newspapers and went back to my room for a whole day of sewing! Since Staybridge is a Suites Hotel with a full kitchen, I brought some lunch items with me and I made my own lunch instead of calling a taxi or walking in the Georgia heat. Staybridge is close to some great restaurants: Tacosushi/Boll Weevals, etc. The beds were super comfortable and the room was quite. We needed to stay in Augusta one more night so my husband could finish the job but Staybridge was overbooked and we had to go over to Courtyard Marriott the the last night in Augusta which is also nice but not as nice as Staybridge. My advise: STAY here if you can! If not, Courtyard across I-20.
2 night business trip Aug 11, 2013
CindyF
"good hotel"
Overall good hotel good location staff friendly
2 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Great location & In excellent condition"
We ended up arriving very late but were very happy to find this to be clean, really quite new, a decent price and in excellent condition. The breakfast the next morning was more than enough. My only regret was that we got there so late the night before and did not have much time to enjoy the room more. If needed we will definitely stay here in the future.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
W_ATL
"Very Nice"
Nice hotel, great customer service well with in walking distance to several restaurants.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Mel
"it was just OK~"
i booked the suite. the space was sufficient. but they did not clean our room because it was the weekend. advised when i came back to my room in the evening i should have let them know that morning i wanted it cleaned. at this pricepoint i expect my room to be cleaned. there was no pool disappointing for the kids. night staff was not pleasant at all. morning staff was excellent and went above to fix a problem the night staff (front desk) made. food bar ok. no taste what so ever even when trying to doctor it up. kitchen in our room so we made our own meals from then on. had to call for clean towels the next night.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
nellie
I enjoyed myself at the hotel it was like home away from home I will stay at this hotel again in the future
2 night business trip Jul 12, 2013
Mizzb
"great location to shopping and eating"
nice clean well kept property. great location to mall and resturants. room size was great. staff was great.
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
peewee
"MEH"
Hotel was quite different from other Staybridge Hotels that we have stayed in as recently as 2 weeks ago. It was clean and quiet! Only complaint was that we could not get parking spaces due to people sitting at front of hotel with their cars blocking the driveway to the lot! When we asked the people sitting on the benches in front of hotel if they knew whose car they belonged to one said that it was her car. She acted put off cause we needed to get our car into a space. She proceeded to moved her car closer to the curb possibly impeding someone else getting their car parked! The other car was still in the same spot the next morning when we were leaving! Mind you these were not "parking spaces" in the lot. There was no place to pull in to check into the hotel other than parking spaces!
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
Gully Girl
"Best of the Area"
If you are on a quick business trip, best place to stay in the area. You can walk to many places to eat, and it is close to freeway. Not spectacular by any stretch, but better than the other hotels in the area. Only dislike was could not get the room to cool down under 75, and bed was hard as a rock.
1 night business trip May 14, 2013
CBA
"Good place to stay for the Masters."
Very nice staff. Great shuttle service do the masters. Close to golf course. Good value.
Other trip Apr 12, 2013
AM
"Close enough to Interstate 20"
I would stay there again
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2012
Very nice workers. The bed was very uncomfortable as was the hyde bed/couch. The breakfast was good too.
4 night romance trip Sep 13, 2012

"Nice hotel."
I stayed one night and was very happy with the service. The staff were very helpful and the room was clean and comfortable and accommodated us a family of 4 very well. The television programs were excellent. I recommend this hotel to anybody. Shabbir Alidina
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Shabbir
"Masters Pop In"
Decent enough hotel, friendly and welcoming staff. Hotel is 'OK' lets be honest. Room fine, spacious and tidy/clean. For Masters Patrons its a 15-20 min walk to the course. There are ample restaurants nearby within 5-10 min walk.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Simon
"Good hotel, and Super staff"
My wife and I used this hotel for the Masters and we found it to be a very conveinent choice of hotel (we walked the second day to the course, which was a lot easier than struggling the short distance in traffic). even more pleasing was the cleanliness of the hotel and the room. We were also impressed with the breakfast buffet which even though simple was more than adequate and well stocked at all times. The biggest praise needs to go to the staff at the hotel, who throughout were welcoming and helpful. This must be a very busy week for all hotels in the area and yet we always met a welcoming face and helpful assistance. in particular Sherry Smith the General Manager was an absolute star!!!! We will be back and we have reccomended this hotel to our friends who are coming next year.
Other trip Apr 23, 2013
Graham

Location is good for master but room is ok
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
CN
Response by Staybridge Suites Augusta
Dear Jeremy, Thank you for taking the time to rate out hotel. We hope that when you are in the area again you will choose to stay with us. Kind Regards,
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
S
3 night family trip Sep 27, 2013
14 night business trip Mar 17, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Staybridge Suites Augusta

"Friendly, helpful staff made the difference"
07/05/15 Charles C covington, La., United States
Clean room, comfortable bed, Good hot breakfast. Tamika at the front desk was particularly helpful, whether it was asking for directions or an extended checkout. She was always warm, cheerful and accommodative. Good stay!
"A favorite in Augusta"
06/22/15 apollard325 Savannah, Georgia
I stayed here multiple times for extended stays, usually a month to six weeks. I chose the suite with kitchen and cooked almost every night. They provide you with pretty much everything you need for basic cooking; only lacking an oven. The staff is top notch. I always love talking to them. They took care of me. The price is just right with breakfast every morning, dinner 3 nights a week and free laundry. The bed is comfortable as is the desk chair (I spent a lot of time working there). I never tried the sleeper sofa so don't know about its comfort. It's perfectly located near pretty much everything in Augusta and is a 20min drive to Ft. Gordon. You'll find a Whole Foods on one side, Texas Roadhouse on the other with McDonald's, Starbucks and Dunkin' Donuts down the road (plus many others). Traffic can be pretty bad around peak hours, but typically getting in and out of the hotel isn't a problem. To sum it up: I loved staying at this place and would highly recommend it to others.
"It's alright, Loved the hot grits for breakfast!"
06/04/15 Ashley H St. Petersburg, Florida
My boyfriend and I stayed here to visit my brother for his high school graduation from Tampa, FL( so we had been on the road for 8-9 hours straight). When we pulled up the hotel looked lovely and comfortable. We arrived around 1:30am and greeted. We were informed that we could not pay cash for our room which is dumb, the lady told me it was because they had to have a card on file just in case there were damages to room, which I understood, however we still could have paid cash and they could have kept a card on file, I know this because other hotels do it. Anyways, we had to leave hotel to put cash into account. When, we arrived again, since it was 1:45 in the morning we had to ring to get in, as we walked up the front desk lady was walking across common area, no only talking on her phone, BUT LOOKING STRAIGHT AT ME, and continued on. We called from the phone on the wall to enter only to have it ring for at least a minute straight. When she finally came to the front she stated that she was in the kitchen. She then rushed to as if she didn't want to be there. We finally arrived to the room. It was cute and cozy, it reminded me of a cute studio. HOWEVER, the pillows were very tiny and uncomfortable. And I think they need a toaster oven in the room. Overall room and bathroom were great. The kitchen had a full size fridge and dishwasher. The fruit at breakfast was horrible, mushy apples, yuck. I did however like the fact that they served hot grits, not instant, which not many hotels do!!
05/30/15 msladyjae California
I want to mention Natalie and Sherry who provided us a great room and wonderful service each time we have stayed at this hotel! Both of them are so nice and accommodating! They make the start of your start of your stay a breeze with their efficiency and knowledge of where to eat and how to get there!!
"No pool"
05/28/15 Sean V
Convenient location to Augusta National and close to several nice restaurants. Clean rooms and Friendly staff. No swimming pool. It has been filled in and made into a putting green. Bed is comfortable, the ssleeper sofa was not.
"Nice Stay"
05/18/15 duffey3700 Richmond, Virginia
While traveling through GA we spent the night at the Staybridge Suites, first time we had tried this brand and were very pleased with the room and service. We had a suite, room 102, and really liked the room layout and the comfortable bed. The biggest thing we liked was there was no perfume/cleaning smell in the room or hotel. The only complaint we had with the room was it had a very uncomfortable sofa but the desk chair wasn't too bad. Very friendly lady at the front desk who got us checked in quickly. Pretty good breakfast - eggs, sausage, waffles, muffins, etc. We'll definitely stay at a Staybridge again.
"Great Suites & Great Service"
05/07/15 Bree S
I booked a stay here through a third party site and the site made a huge error and placed my reservations at another hotel. The Sales Manager here not only booked a room for me, my husband, my brother and his girlfriend, but she even helped us out with the error that occurred with the third party (by the way will never use Orbitz again). I used to think customer service was a lost art, but not here! Natalie needs a raise! We will be back definitely!
"Would absolutely stay here again"
05/04/15 C E New Orleans, Louisiana
We had 2 rooms here, including one handicapped, for a recent stay. Both were immaculate, large, well equipped, and very comfortable. The entire hotel is very well maintained and updated. The staff was friendly and professional, cheerfully correcting a mistake they made during checkin. The complimentary breakfast is better than most we have had in other hotel brands in the IHG family. This hotel also has complimentary dinner on week nights. We will definitely stay here again in the area.
"Great hotel, not far from the Charlie Norwood VA Medical Center."
04/30/15 Divacrew1 Georgia
I had a great two day stay at this hotel. The room was clean and well equipped. The front desk customer service was top-notch, friendly and helpful. The location to a diverse selection of eateries was great. Whole Foods is located right across the street. I would stay here again.
"Not recommended"
04/26/15 HEHW53 Surrey
We stayed in this hotel during The Masters and were most disappointed. For the price we were charged we could have expected a hotel room of a good standard. This was not the case. The décor was tired and old fashioned. The beds looked like someone else had slept in them before us, i.e. the bed linen was not even ironed. The room was spacious with a kitchenette and a very noisy fridge. The room was noisy overall. The bathroom was not a place where you wanted to spend much time. In urgent need of updating. The hotel is within walking distance of the Augusta National. Reception staff were friendly. We were most disappointed and made sure we got away early on the day of departure.