All hotels in Stow, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4351 Steels Pointe Dr, Stow, OH, 44224, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great place for the night!"
Two thumbs up!
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
"Our home away from home"
We travel to this area on a regular basis and this hotel is the only hotel we will stay at. It is outstanding!
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Christine
Nice hotel, comfortable room, friendly staff, they have laundry facilities and a gym, breakfast area is nice and has pleasant atmosphere.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Ekaterina
"Always great here!"
We love staying here. It's a great facility, always clean and lots of emenities.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Dana
"Our stay.,"
My family and I stayed for thanksgiving and had intentions on cooking our meal in the "full kitchen," unfortunately there is no stove, just a stove top. Also, we were unable to hook up our play station to watch Netflix. Overall, the hotel was nice and clean, the staff was very friendly and the breakfast was full of yummy options.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Very well set up hotel."
A great place for a family of four plus a dog to relax after traveling. Had everything we needed.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Very clean facilities, pool open 24 hours a plus had very friendly staff.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
This was the freshest, cleanest hotel room we have ever stayed in. Lots of room, great amenities and a good breakfast. We will use Staybridge again.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Ken
"a great getaway"
this place was great and quiet clean food in the breakfast was greatthe service was four stars just to get away for peace and quiet this is the place
4 night romance trip Sep 18, 2014
A.Glenn
"Nice Place!"
Very nice hotel with friendly staff! Good breakfast fullfilling evening snack/drink.
4 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
Noe
"Great Place To Stay..."
Nothing but good things to say, a extremely well kept motel...
3 night trip Jun 7, 2014
daddeobear
We chose this hotel because we were going to a concert at Blossom Music Center. The room was large and clean, and the staff was very friendly.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Nice hotel close to venue."
Greeted nicely, room was ready. Room was large and welcoming. Brought extra towels without having to request! Furniture was showing wear but overall very nice.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
linda
"Suite Stay"
Hotel is located right off the highway, yet we experienced no highway or hotel noise period. A nice peaceful stay! Room was great, with a nice kitchen area. Free breakfast was tasty with a variety of hot and cold choices. Pool and spa area was very clean and open 24/7.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2014
Geoffrey S.
Very nice hotel, would recommend to anyone
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"A wonderful place to stay."
This was my first visit to a Staybridge Suites and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The room was beautiful and I loved the kitchen. Great breakfast buffet. Chris at the front desk was especially helpful, kind and courteous.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
Victoria
"Nice and quiet"
Needed a few days to myself and this suite was perfect for me. The hotel is located next to the Stow municipal court and a couple other office buildings - that means the evenings and weekends are very quiet. There's a sidewalk that goes around the area and I could see a lake nearby. Nice variety of restaurants at this exit and even more at the next exit south on Route 8. The kitchenette was cramped but very useful. Well stocked with pots/pans, dishes & utensils. This is a newer hotel, so no "makeovers" in sight. I live in the area and was looking for a place to escape from my "caregiver" duties. This will be my go-to hotel from now on.
3 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Nice area"
The hotel was very nice, however, the few issues we had with the cleanliness was quickly address, and we left happy. We will visit again next time we are in the state.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2014
"escape from a very harsh Winter"
I needed a few days respite from a very harsh Winter and I found it at this hotel. I treated myself to a February vacation! I enjoyed my stay - loved having a kitchen since there was no restaurant on the premises. I felt comfortable and safe.
3 night family trip Feb 16, 2014
Julie L.
"Very Pleasant Stay"
Very nice!!! Accomodating . Enjoyed it!!!! Will stay again
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2014
Glensing
"Wonderful Hotel!"
We had a very nice time! The room was very clean and modern. The location was easy to find, had several places near by so it was very convenient. Our only complaint would be that there was a large family next door to us that were having some type of party and they were extremely loud and in and out of the room and hanging out in the hallways. Besides that it was a great place to relax and get away for the weekend! We will definitely stay here in the future.
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2014
M
"Visiting son that goes to Kent St."
i was really impressed with this hotel. there was enough room to enjoy the stay for a family of four for three nights. there were a couple of restaurants near by which we enjoyed. hotel is right off the highway which i was worried about the noise and i didnt hear any. the staff was great answered my questions when i first arrived. didnt hear any noise from the next room which was nice. breaksfast was the same as any other hotel i have been to but ample space to sit. love the idea of able to wash clothes for free. i would stay at a staybridge suite from now!
3 night family trip Jan 17, 2014
"it's worth it"
I enjoyed it all! The service was exceptional
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2014
Happy Customer
Occassionally caught whiffs of cigarette smoke in bathroom. Spoke to other guests with worse complaints of the same. Hotel should probably go non smoking if wanting to keep from upgrading whole air filtration system. Room was clean , Beds were comfortable, Breakfast was good with adequate seating. Slight road noise covered by room fan.
3 night trip Dec 23, 2013
Nice hotel close to all Akron and Cuyahoga Falls shopping and attractions.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"10 nights at Staybridge"
We had an excellent experience here! Clean, updated rooms. Comfortable beds, friendly helpful staff. The pool and exercise room were clean and tidy. They don't charge you to do laundry. The comp breakfast in the morning has good variety and pretty taisty. They even do a comp "social dinner" 3 nights a week! I would stay here again in a heart beat. Great place to stay if you are traveling with family or just on business.
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
Dani
We stayed here with family. We had 3 rooms total and everyone was happy with their stay. We stayed here because we did the Polar express, which is only about 10 min away if you do the Akron ride. The pool is open all night. There are tables/chairs and a grill outside, which would be nice if it was warm out :) The room was clean. There are plenty of places to eat, gas and a hospital nearby. Easy to get to and nice employees. Would stay again if in the area.
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2013
Truly enjoyed our stay....wonderful accomodations, we arrived super late and check-in was hassle free. Will definitely book at Staybridge again in the future!
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
"Clean, Comfortable, Convenient"
The Staybridge Suites was extremely nice and clean. There was no cigarette smoke, which is a big deal for me. They are pet friendly, but the $75 pet fee is a bit steep if you aren't staying multiple nights. It was very nice to have a couch to sit on instead of always having to sit on the bed while I was in the room. It is also easy to get to and is visible from the highway.
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Christine
"Great STAY!!!!"
Very satisfied, this will be my only choice when visiting Stow OH in the future. I have stayed at many of the Hotels in Stow over the last 6 years and this is the best of all of them.
3 night trip Sep 16, 2013
Lesa
"Nice hotel, close to Blossom Music Center"
Overall the hotel was super nice and very clean! Only complaint was their was construction outside the window and woke us up at 7 am. I asked the previous night to move rooms and they said I would have to wait until morning. So we switched at 7 am that morning. Would have been nice to avoid that. Amenities were nice, Walmart close by, blossom music center down the road about 3 miles. Staff was friendly. I would just ask about construction and noise. Rooms were very clean and nice!
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Miranda
"MY stay at Staybridge Suites Akron-Stow-Cuyahoga F"
I have a very, very nice stay at the hotel. The reason I was even in Akron was because my cousin was getting married. The amenities were great,the movie room. I couldn't believe the price, it was awesome. I would definately return to Staybridge Suites if I was ever return to Akron Ohio.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
Dena
"Very nice hotel"
We were upgraded without asking, which was wonderful. Rooms were clean and spacious. The pool and hot tub area were wonderful - bright with high ceilings. The complimentary breakfast and eating area were also great. Overall, a wonderful stay.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2013
DDB
"Satisfactory for a 3-star"
OK for a 3 star hotel. Similar to Hampton and Fairfield, but room was much bigger. Packaged breakfast . Had no fruit, big disappointment, all carbs.. Room was not really a "suite", but rather one large room with a small kitchen. Adequate desk, plenty of outlets to charge things. Adequate for the price, convenient location right off Route 8.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
"Great for business trip, very comfortable"
It was great to make breakfast in my room. They had everything I needed. Bed was very comfortable. Hot tub was a great break. Definately would go back. Rockney's is a great place to eat nearby.
3 night business trip May 19, 2013
"Feels new with pleasant staff, but allows smoking"
I was there only one night, but I was happy with the experience. The facility seemed nearly new. Everything worked and was very clean. The staff were very pleasant. If I had any complaint it is that they allow smoking in some rooms, so there is no way to get away from that nasty smell walking through the hallways. If I were in the area again, I would stay at the Courtyard which doesn't allow smoking in any room.
1 night trip with friends May 18, 2013
"acceptable, but room too close to elevators"
reasonable, but not exceptional. andthe complementary breakfast was nicer than some competing hotel chains.
1 night business trip May 11, 2013
"Close to event"
Breakfast was the best. Best continental breakfast we had ever experience. Large dining room and room to visit and get around. Expensive we thought,for what it was. We didn't need a suite, just two beds, but that was all.there was available.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
Jabpp4
"within distance of eve and entertaining for kids"
Nice hotel and great location. Only problem we had was the room heat was stuck on at 86 degrees. We tried to regulate the temp to 68 and turned on the fan, unsuccessful. We even turned on the AC, still was very hot in the room at night. Other than that, the breakfast and service was great. Thanks. Will plan to use any Staybridge when we travel from now on.
2 night trip Jan 11, 2013
M. Oakley
"Friendly Staff, Great Suites, 24/7 Pool :)"
This hotel was away from the noise of the city, and far enough from the hotel to not hear the highway noise, but not far from the exit ramp at all. We had the 2 Queen Master Suite. Great layout, loved the convenient breakfast... a little far of a walk for us to get to the pool because you could only reach it from one side, but the pool is open 24/7 which is very nice. I loved the included amenities in each of the rooms like a blue-ray player, pots and pans with a range, cups, plates, silverware, a dishwasher, fridge, freezer, 2 tv's one in the living room and the other in the bedroom, temperature control. Just a great experience overall. The people that worked there were very respectful. I think specifically of the lady at the counter during checkout who was very pleasing, said good morning during breakfast even. I also think of a gentlemen I passed in the hallway while going around a corner, who respectfully stood in the corner and waited for me to pass so there wouldn't be a convenience for me to pass him. Respectful staff is hard to find in a hotel these days, and this definitely shined brightly here.
Other trip Jan 8, 2013
Jordan
"Maybe ask for a softer bed??"
Everything about this stay was great except the bed - which you could argue is the most important part. There are mattresses that are firm, extra-firm, and ultra-firm then there's this one. Wow - I've fallen asleep on softer floors. They put a pillow-top on it and all that does is "crown" and let gravity suck you off the side. I'm not sure if I just got the MEGA-firm mattress, or if all of them are that way, but this one was hard to sleep on at all. Perhaps asking for a softer mattress at check-in would help here. Everything else was great.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2012
"great place"
The hotel provided all the services we needed. Perfect for families with pets. Perfect location to visit the national park nearby. Personnel was extremely nice and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to go back.
3 night trip Nov 22, 2012
"family day at University of Akron overnite stay"
Awesome hotel and I would definitely stay there again!
1 night trip Oct 19, 2012
"money well spent"
I loved the Staybridge Suites in Stow, Ohio. They were friendly and very helpful thoughout our entire stay. Something to make note, you need to tell them on the weekends to clean your room or otherwise they will not. Not even give you new towels. It is part of their eco-friendly environment. They will clean on the weekdays though. While you might think this is horrible, just schedule for them to clean and everyhting is solved. I found this interesting, but yet did not mind since everything else was wonderful. The fitness center(24/7), pool area(24/7), laundry room(24/7), mixture of hot/cold breakfast, and Tuesday-Thursday dinners were all FREE (well included in your stay, but they are not that much more expensive than any other hotel)! I really think you get your moneys worth at Staybridge and I will recommend them to anyone.
Other trip Oct 4, 2012
My wife and I enjoyed our stay with a couple of disappointments. First a lot of POSITIVES: Theatre Room– brilliant idea for kids/adults– about 7 kids in pajamas Friday night watching "Bridesmaids". Staff: wonderfully attentive and friendly. Room: Clean, comfortable, great mini suite amenities. Dining area and breakfast: Great. Nice ambience and furnishings both inside. Outside patio breakfast dining option–nice touch. TWO NEGATIVES: 1. Flat screen TV in room is analog, not HD...curious...soft picture– I don't think remotes have optional HD and/or Analog. 2. Room was not cleaned for our second day...no coffee refills (tragic for us)– Unless we missed some conservation or housekeeping policy, this was a disappointing oversight, especially as we were having our Kent State daughter and friends over for a visit and expected a clean room. Otherwise, we'll be back and certainly would recommend the Staybridge– 5 star rating once the hotel graduates to High Def.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
The Grooms
"close to Blossom"
great! comfortable an clean
Other trip Sep 30, 2012
beth
"WE ONLY STAYED ONE NIGHT"
WE LOVE TO STAY AT STAYBRIDGE HOTELS!! IT IS LIKE A LITTLE RESORT.!!! VERY SATISFIED
1 night trip Sep 20, 2012
"Very nice,good location."
it was awsome,wish we could of stated longer...next time we will.
2 night trip Sep 11, 2012
"check-in is when?"
no complaints about anything except when we got there at 5 pm we were told that our room wouldn't be ready for another hour! that's 2 hours after the advertised time, and represents 10% of the maximum possible time in the room. The lady at the desk seemed genuinely distressed but offered no financial relief. There was a nearby watering hole so we were OK. I mentioned the delay on check-out and was again offered apology but no discount but a comment that seemed to indicate it was a regular occurrance. That suggests the fault lies ENTIRELY with hotel management in that they knowingly under-staff. the "1" rating above applies to the job creators, not the employees.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2012
"Everything you would want in a hotel."
Loved the room but didn't get housekeeping to show up on the weekend.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2012