All hotels in Stow, Ohio, United States of America
4351 Steels Pointe Dr, Stow, OH, 44224, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"WE ONLY STAYED ONE NIGHT"
WE LOVE TO STAY AT STAYBRIDGE HOTELS!! IT IS LIKE A LITTLE RESORT.!!! VERY SATISFIED
1 night trip Sep 20, 2012
"Very nice,good location."
it was awsome,wish we could of stated longer...next time we will.
2 night trip Sep 11, 2012
"check-in is when?"
no complaints about anything except when we got there at 5 pm we were told that our room wouldn't be ready for another hour! that's 2 hours after the advertised time, and represents 10% of the maximum possible time in the room. The lady at the desk seemed genuinely distressed but offered no financial relief. There was a nearby watering hole so we were OK. I mentioned the delay on check-out and was again offered apology but no discount but a comment that seemed to indicate it was a regular occurrance. That suggests the fault lies ENTIRELY with hotel management in that they knowingly under-staff. the "1" rating above applies to the job creators, not the employees.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2012
"Everything you would want in a hotel."
Loved the room but didn't get housekeeping to show up on the weekend.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2012

"Conveniently Located"
2 night trip Aug 3, 2012
Drew

TripAdvisor reviews for Staybridge Suites Akron-Stow-Cuyahoga Falls

"Leaves A Lot To Be Desired"
07/02/15 ItalianAdventures California
This hotel was selected based on reviews we had read and the fact that the Courtyard Marriott was completely booked. The front desk staff are inexperienced and numerous times there was no one even there and we had to call over the counter for them. We noted that there was an inability to accomplish what they said they were going to do and each time the issue or question had to be reiterated more than twice to them. The housekeeping is totally unacceptable. The tile floors were sticky as if they had not been cleaned other than with a dry mop. The carpeting was dirty. One evening of walking over it with white golf socks and the evidence of that was obvious. On two of the nights our room was not touched in any way even after bringing it to the front desk attention and requesting specifically it be done. We were there 5 nights and the front desk had no problem with our request for service to the room, housekeeping had their own agenda. They have a policy that if you are staying less than 7 days your linens will not be changed but towels would be replaced. Good luck with that. If you are there over a Friday or Saturday there is absolutely no service unless you request it. The hotel does provide a buffet breakfast and has laundry facilities onsite, however it needs some experienced management. We would have checked out had we not prepaid, but next time we will be at the Sheraton Suites just five miles away. Absolutely no comparison!
"So relaxing and nice"
06/22/15 jennifer b Wooster, Ohio
This hotel was a pleasant surprise with the mini kitchen and apartment sized fridge. They were very welcoming from the beginning of our stay until the end. The room was very clean and smelled great. The staff was so helpful and kind. We will definitely stay again.
"Very Nice Staybridge Suites, Highly Recommend !"
06/06/15 Beachtravel001 Rogers, Ohio
This was our second time we have stayed at this hotel and once again it has proven to be an outstanding place to stay. The location is great, just off the highway. We ate at the TGIF that was near it, there's also a Roadhouse Restaurant. The hotel is very clean from the lobby to your room. The front desk staff was great and super friendly. Your room has a large fridge, a cooktop stove, and a dishwasher. The living room and kitchen are spacious, there were French style doors that separated the bedroom from the living space. They recently added a quite policy which was nice not having loud obnoxious people in the hallways at all hours of the night. The internet work well in our room. The only thing lacking is the breakfast. With as nice as the hotel and staff are, I would of thought the breakfast would of been better, it was slightly above that of what you would find in an older hotel. This hotel is just minutes from the Blossom Music Center which makes it nice if you are attending a concert there. Over all this is a really great, safe and friendly place to stay. We wouldn't hesitate to stay there again !
"Customer Care and Attention"
06/05/15 Peter M Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
From the welcoming smile on my weekly arrivals to the farewell see you next time when I leave from the staff at The Staybridge in Stow, especially Vickie, Victor, Megan and Jenn makes this particular home away from home a pleasure to stay at. Thanks to a great family of professionals.
"Very nice, Great for Long or Short Stay"
05/19/15 Ron S Long Beach, Mississippi
I am only staying here for one night but have a 2br/2ba room with LR and kitchen for $150 per night. Super clean, very nice employees and close to everything. Free WiFi with a full size fridge, microwave, cooktop and dishwahser.
"Good Location to Restaurants, Highway. Very Good Value."
05/19/15 deaconridge Roswell, Georgia
This is the second time we have stayed at this location. The room is spacious but comes with a queen bed (this for the best room rate; King beds are available but may be a different price). And the suite comes with a full kitchen. Good plug-in locations by the bed and the desk for all of your electronic gear. TV is good and generally has HD channels. Bed is average for comfort. Breakfast is a cut above for a budget hotel. Fresh eggs and a meat selection such as bacon. And the other breakfast items include fresh fruit, waffle iron, yogurt. Staff is responsive and friendly. Note that rooms have "light" housekeeping service but hotel is upfront about that when you check in. Hotel has free use of washers and dryers. And the machines are new and clean. Of course, you need to either use your own detergent or buy a box from their gift shop (one dollar). Internet is free but can be spotty depending upon location in the building. And, as with all "free" internet everyone is on it during the evening which can create slow response times. But if you want "free" free comes with a price of slower response time. I don't rate this hotel any better or worse than other hotels with free internet.
"Excellent Customer Service from Check In to Check out"
05/06/15 Angelo S Hilliard, Ohio
We had an excellent stay last weekend here. Form the greeting at the front desk (including helping to find a movie theater and a solid recommendation for dinner!), to the cleanliness of the room, smiling and engaging staff in the hallways, and a very efficient check out, this was a great stay all the way around. Breakfast was above average and the hotel was spacious. The nice touch of the "movie room" was great as was having functioning workout equipment. Definitively coming back when we are in the area again.
"Front Desk"
04/13/15 Margaret T Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
My family and I won't be checking into the hotel until Thursday April 16th but I just wanted to commend your Front Deck Employee, Jen. I had already placed my reservation but I had questions that I felt only front desk could help me with. I am very much aware how busy it gets on the front desk that's why I had to take the time out to express how much I appreciated Jen's services. She was so very much accommodating, professional, kind and patient. She answered all of my questions. Thanks Jen and hope to meet you when we arrive. Margaret E. Thompson
"I'd Stay Again in a Heartbeat!"
03/14/15 MrsScottOntario Brockville
Super friendly staff. Excellent breakfast. Clean spacious rooms. We pulled in off the highway needing to stop for the night and the desk clerk helped us find the best rate. My only suggestion for improvement would be to train the desk staff to review all the amenities that the hotel has to offer when you check in. We didn't realize that there was a movie theatre room and DVDs available until we were checking out.
"Decent"
02/27/15 NatureKyle Hamilton, Canada
Stayed here for a month as part of a company training program. Although staying anywhere for 30 days is grueling, this location had it's ups and downs. Overall I was satisfied. I found the rooms very dry, and regularly woke up with either a sore throat, or stuffed up. This is not something that I normally experience, and when discussing it with colleagues we found that it was quite common for all of us, despite less than 10% of the group actually being sick. The staff was excellent, very helpful and friendly. I had no issues with them, and they were quick to respond to any of my requests whenever I needed something, whether it was help or advice. The staff was generally very pleasant, and the manager was a consummate professional. I can understand the challenge of boarding so many men in one place for a full month. They did what they could to keep us happy. The food provided by the hotel was mediocre. The dinners were less than palatable in most cases. Now, I understand the difficulty of trying to prepare a buffet style meal for a multitude of guests to be provided over two hours, but the choices I found were of poor nutritional quality. The selection was usually high in carbs, or entirely so, and very rarely was there anything I was excited to eat (save for the mac and cheese which was surprisingly good). Breakfasts I stuck to the oatmeal and cereal as the sausages weren't very appetizing and the eggs didn't really look like eggs. Finally, chocolate milk was hard to come by in the mornings. This was a problem that many of my colleagues discussed amongst ourselves, and something we had brought to the attention of staff. I understand that in the first week it would have been difficult to gauge demand, but by the time the third week rolled around there were numerous requests for chocolate milk that were not being met. Eventually by the fourth week there was ample chocolate milk. It was nice to see that they got on the ball, but it was disappointing that they weren't prepared in the weeks prior. The cleanliness of the rooms was good. The light touch service made living there bearable, as keeping a small space like that clean can get tough between two men with work equipment and study materials living out of a suitcase. The weekly cleaning was well done. I'm not normally a hotel patron, opting to camp, stay with locals, or in hostels, but overall this experience was positive.