All hotels in Brownsville, Texas, United States of America
2900 Pablo Kisel Blvd, Brownsville, TX, 78526, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good job"
We had a wonderful time the staff was nice and check in was easy.the location was great close to everything we needed. I will be staying there again.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
arthur
"nice but needs a lil twitching here in there.."
The jacuzzi wasnt working which kinda sucked because after a long day i wanted to relax and was kinda excited to get in it to find out it doesnt even worked.we also ordered for some extra towels to be sent to our room the receptio ist said that we had to pick it up downstairs then they sent someone to drop off the towels.the guy who came was kinda rude and didnt even say anything.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
maria
"Convenient, Comfortable, Clean, & Great Location"
I stay occasionally at Staybridge Suites in Brownsville. Always clean, comfortable, and quiet. Location is great...adjacent to shopping area, restaurants in walking distance.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
Toni
"good time."
It was a great stay enjoyed the pool area staff was nice.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Ruperto
"Very nice stay"
It was my parent's first time there they totally loved the hotel and pet friendly. Rooms were big and clean breakfast was good and clean area to eat. The staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"One of my favourite hotels"
This is one of my favourite hotels in the area, the staff is great, the location is great, pets are welcome, the rooms are spacious, and most importantly the beds are comfy and breakfast is good.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Alex
"Great service"
I booked this hotel at the last minute, and I'm so glad that I did. The room was clean, spacious and well appointed. The staff was extremely friendly. The front desk staff gave me bottled water when I arrived. I missed breakfast the next morning, however Maria in the kitchen made sure that I had coffee and muffins before leaving ~ now that's customer service. She was amazing. What a fantastic representative for the hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"Nice convenient"
Only problem was with washing machines. They needed maintenance! The dryer vent needed cleaning.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Jill
"spring break"
Excellent service. Convenient location. Too cold for the pool but it looked nice. Breakfast and evening snack a nice touch. I would definitely stay again. Good value.
Response by Staybridge Suites Brownsville
Greetings Dee! Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites in Brownsville for your Spring Break vacations, I am happy to know that you received excellent service and liked our location and breakfast buffet. I know it was a bit cold for the pool, hopefully the weather permits you to use our pool next time you're down here with. Again, thank you for staying with and we hope to see you again soon! Best Regards, Ady Munoz- Public Relations Manager
4 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
Dee
"Nice facility - in quiet area."
Staff helpful and friendly. We liked the book in the room that told about things to see in the area. We went to two birding sites that were written up - both very nice!
Response by Staybridge Suites Brownsville
Hello Sue, It is nice to hear from you, I am glad to hear that our staff was very helpful and friendly, we love to keep our guests happy. It's also nice to know that you found the book in the room helpful and used it as a resource to have an adventure here in Brownsville. Thank you for staying with us, and glad to know you had a great time at the birding sites, we hope to see you again soon! Best Regards, Ady Munoz- Public Relations Manager
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Sue
"Biz in the Brown"
Nice breakfast and great social hour
Response by Staybridge Suites Brownsville
Hello Jason, I am happy to know that you liked and took advantage of our breakfast and social hour, it was nice having you here at Staybridge Suites Brownsville, we hope to see you again soon! Best Regards, Ady Munoz- Front Desk Agent
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
staff is very helpful! my suite was very quiet and relaxing at night. Appreciated the airport shuttle very much.
Response by Staybridge Suites Brownsville
We are glad that we could assist you with your hospitality and transportation needs. Hope to see you soon have a great day.
"Good breakfast, FIRM mattress"
Very quiet during my weekday stay. Free breakfast was substantial, coffee was great. Bed was too firm for my taste, but some people like a firm mattress.
Response by Staybridge Suites Brownsville
Thank you for those kind words, we are glad that you had a great stay with us.
3 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
"Hard to find extended stay"
Excellent place with two faults: 1, it's located in a field behind a shopping mall, and impossible to find driving by or by Google maps. Google maps will direct you to a cul-de-sac in a residential area on the other side of a drainage ditch from the hotel. Being secluded may be a plus at an extended stay place, and it's as quiet as can be, but for a weary traveler its location is a problem. 2, the entire place is overwhelmed with air freshener. Despite these two complaints, I would stay there again. The staff is the greatest and so is the clientele, as can be the case at an extended stay hotel.
Response by Staybridge Suites Brownsville
I apoligize for the inconvinience in locating our property we are not located on a main street, because we believe in having a great night stay. Away from highway noise. We are glad to hear that you will stay with us again, once again thank you and have a great day.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Very conoftable and clean. Staff was very friendly. It was within wallking dieferecne to the mall.
Response by Staybridge Suites Brownsville
Thank you, Those are very kind words we are glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Marcie
"Comfortable stay"
Very comfortable, excellent service, clean rooms and well located. On the downside, breakfast is very bad and close to the lobby and part of the first floor smelled like a restroom
Response by Staybridge Suites Brownsville
Dear Maria, we are glad that you had a pleasant stay with us and that the service was a great one. we will do our best and make sure the hotel does not have a foul order thank you.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Maria
"Have paid cheaper for better accommodations"
Pool was crowded and noisy when we went, probably due to the large gathering at the grill area next to the pool, so it may or may not have been bad timing on our part. We stayed in one of the 2-bdrm suites, and it was okay. My kids complained the internet in the room was not good, so we had to use the personal hotspot through my cell phone. The bathroom was obviously fixed up, and it was a bad job. The paint was peeling (looked like it was due to the humidity) around the perimeter of the bathroom door. We've stayed at this hotel a couple of times over the past years, and this was the first time it was not a pleasant experience. Not sure if we'll return again.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Maria R.
"Very satisfied."
I travel every week and this is the BEST hotel I've ever stayed at, in terms of quality and price. My junior suite had a Kitchen, fast internet, comfortable bed and working restroom. I stayed for four days and felt as if I was at home. Although I appreciated the evening events, I do have to note that the food options were slow to appear and quick to disappear. Otherwise, I could not have asked for more.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Shawn
"Roomy accommodations"
Very nice hotel, rooms were large and comfortable. Breakfast was better than lots of other hotels. Close to stores and restaurants. Service was was good.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Decent hotel"
The hotel rooms are a little small for the price. The manager upgraded me at no charge which was a nice gesture. Breakfast was nothing to write home about but it's free so we can't complain.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Lydia
"Very comfortable"
We took this trip to recharge batteries. We intended to stay at South padre Island but was 4th of july weekend so everything was so expensive there, we ended up staying here instead. We got up at 7am both morning and went straight back to sleep to get our fill, nobody bothered us. Room was spacious and very comfortable and the beach was only 25 minutes away.
We were very pleased with our stay everyone was pleasant and helpfull.
3 night trip Jun 4, 2014
"Nice hotel a lot of restaurants shopping center"
Staff was excellent pool rooms and service was all to standard . The hotel is at an excellent location, breakfast was great and special there coffee
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Hotel review"
Overall stay was good. Rooms were Spacious. Although, Pillows are small, too soft and extremely uncomfortable. The breakfast service was poor. Tables were dirty no one to clean them. I had to do it myself both days I was there. Not enough chairs in dining area for the amount of guests. Some guest were eating standing up.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"good experience"
Excellent stay, clean room and good attention by staff
1 night trip May 21, 2014
"Very Nice Hotel. Love It!"
Nice hotel in a very nice location. Near shopping malls. Love the breakfast buffet and the kitchen although I didn't use it but it's very nice feature. Price is also below competitors' with the same amenities/features. Oops, how can I forget the free shuttle to BRO airport. Convenience at its best!
1 night business trip May 20, 2014
Ron
"Nice hotel to shopping mall"
Very good experience in the hotel, nice room nice breakfast and service, but air condition needs update.
Other trip May 9, 2014
Hui
Stayed many times at this hotel. It is nice but out of the way and there are very few resturants within walking distance.
3 night trip Apr 23, 2014
"it's Texas, after all."
Nothing wrong, really, just needs a refresh. The eighties are over!
5 night business trip Mar 9, 2014
"comfortable stay"
My stay was as you would expect. The room was nice. Everything in working order and clean. Housekeeping was good. They advertise a nightly reception with beer and snacks, but the first night they didn't have a key to the cabinet for the beer taps. The breakfast was subpar for variety in my opinion. Green bananas and two apples were the only fruit. Only enriched white bread. The oatmeal with crushed almonds was edible and the only reasonable choice for someone trying to eat healthy.
4 night business trip Mar 2, 2014
business guy
"The ideal location of the hotel to the mall ."
Quality of service & easy access in & out of area.joe
3 night trip Feb 27, 2014
Joe marinez
"Warm welcome"
My wife and daughter, and her new boyfriend, stayed here. They arrived late at night and we had just the one room for one night booked. The desk operator quickly saw the social composition of the little group and estimated that separate bedrooms would be appreciated and arranged for it. Great service. The breakfast, although criticized in other reviews was absolutely fine and plenty. You can't really ask for more folks, worth your money
1 night trip Jan 5, 2014
Leo Valk
"Nice hotel. Clean."
I enjoyed my stay here.
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
Geena
"Great accomodations"
Location next to mall ... awesome Clean, excellent service and a fair price. No complaints
3 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"Decent hotel"
Decent, clean rooms. Friendly staff. Strange odor in the room. If you want quiet in the evening, make sure you get a room on the side away from the basketball court and pool. Basketball lasts until 10 PM. Get to the breakfast buffet early for better selection and coffee.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
"Thanksgiving"
A very nice, clean place to spend two nights while spending Thanksgiving with family.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2013
Cindy
"Met my needs"
Although the hotel guest room did not have pay per view movies as advertised, it was comfortable and met my needs for the business trip.
2 night business trip Nov 6, 2013
"Great weekend!!!"
Fabulous staff..... helped all weekend long while we had all our events in Brownsville!!! Thanks everyone!!!
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Diana
Hotel location is nice!
6 night business trip Sep 8, 2013
"Close to Mexican border (10 minutes)"
I was crossing to Mexico everyday and it is close to the bridge, the room was fine, the tv remote did not work, the snack at 6:30 was not really good, other than that, everything else is positive.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
duck
"Comfortable, friendly and clean"
We had a great stay at Staybridge. The staff was friendly and helpful and the rooms were very clean. I would definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
Cinthya
"Didn't get the room we reserved"
It was a lovely hotel, but we reserved a room with 2 queens and we got one queen and a couch.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Excellent!"
Great & friendly service. Good location with shopping & entertainment!
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
Smiley
"The best experience at hotel's"
very good service people very friendly and I felt at home apliamente committee recommends what it is good hotel with good service and employees exelentes I rate it as excellent
3 night business trip Jul 12, 2013
Everything was amazing!! We will definitely stay again and recommend it to our friends.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2013
Williams Family
"Bad service and horrible bed"
The desk lady was really mean and not friendly at all.. The bed was the worse ever.
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2013
yessica
"Clean and Nice for the price."
Great little place. Pool and basketball court was good for our kids and free breakfast was not that bad. Nice staff too.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
mom of 2
"Nice family hotel"
Had a great time at the hotel and area. I enjoyed the free food and free beverage that the hotel provides on Thursdays a Tuesday .
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
guille
"Very Good"
I was very please, the service was excelent. The room needed some maintenance,but when was brought to their attention it was corrected. Breakfast excelent,happy hour incredible.I stay ten days,and i will be back.
10 night trip Jun 17, 2013
We enjoyed the stay very much. My daughter's loved the pool! The staff very friendly and helpful. Shopping and food locations all very close.
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2013