All hotels in London, England, United Kingdom
295 North End Road, London, England, W14 9NS, United Kingdom, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Worth the money"
No complaints. Really five minutes from the underground district line. Have to change at Earle's court which can be a little tricky because more than one line passes through...... have to pay special attention to get on the correct train. Mini cab service close to the underground with reasonable prices. Lots of places to each and/or buy food. Would have not problem staying again.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
Stayed here for 2 nights. Was happy with the room. No complaints. Quiet neighborhood. Under 10min walk to the West Kensington tube station. A few small grocery stores along the way. A couple restaurants. Felt safe walking at night back to the hotel. Took about 15mins to the Victoria Station. Front desk were always helpful. The front desk manager was very helpful. I arrived very late and needed dinner for my young son. He called for me and had them deliver my order of food within 15mins. Will stay here again.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2014
Robyn
"Great value."
Great value. Nice breakfast buffet. Convenient to buses and tube although it can be a bit of a journey to central London.
5 night family trip Jan 13, 2014
Amesgold
Great time in London. Easy walk to the Tube. Breakfast was good with lots of choices. Nice bar in the late evening. Room was clean and updated nicely. Would stay here again.
4 night trip Dec 22, 2013
Family of four
"Great Location - Great Breakfast"
Hotel was very pleasant - the free wifi really helped and the breakfast was always fully stocked and pretty tasty.
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
Erin
"Good hotel, near to common places with basic faclt"
This is a good hotel with basic facilities. We stayed 5 days. The room service is outsourced with a very delicious catering service. This is an excellent hotel during a "full day tiring" sight seeing visit.
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
Gokce
"Great hotel for family! 7 Day Stay"
Hotel staff very pleasant let us check in early after a long flight. Very clean hotel with daily housekeeping service. Breakfast included in our stay and it was good. Close to Tube station, maybe a 7-10 min walk, bus stops close as well. The only thing I would change would be the hard beds and lack of a washcloth. We had a double bed and a large fold out for our 14 year old and this was just fine for all of us! Highly recommend for families!
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"Bright, clean, and very efficient"
The hotel is conveniently located near many restaurants and shops. The staff was very helpful. The reception and bar area were cheery and welcoming. Had everything that I needed!
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Heather S
My son and I stayed in a twin bedroom for four nights. We were met with a lovely, friendly welcome by Agnes. Our room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast choice was good,but, start early to avoid the queue! There was free computer use which my son thoroughly enjoyed. Nearest Tube stations are West Kensington and West Brompton. We used the former which was about 8-10 mins.walk away.You can get to Westminster and Tower Hill from here on the District Line. Overall, a good stay, although I wouldn't be mad about the area.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"Good location and deal for familites with kids."
It was hard for me to find a hotel room for 2 adults and 2 kids under $200 per night. Luckily, Expedia had a sale on for this one. The breakfast quality, room and hotel amenities were pretty good. Free wifi access also helps a lot. Expedia says , you pay for internet access, but there is an option for free wifi in room or on installed computers in the lobby.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
Madan
"Close to all major activities in the London area"
Well worth it. Enjoyed our stay....able to accomplish all the plans we had made prior to our trip.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Quite adequet"
This is a very basic hotel in central London, good location and reasonable room. Although, the beds were not really comfortable, specially the second beds.
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2013
Abtin
"Too expensive!"
Too expensive for type of hotel. You only get free internet in the lobby which is completely absurd!! There was hair all over the bathroom, but other than that hotel is ok and comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2013
"Comfort at a good price in a good location"
My visit to Holiday Inn Express in Earls Court exceeded my expectations. It is just over a five minute walk from two Underground stations (a) West Kensington and (b) West Brompton. The walk to both stations with a medium sized wheeled bag was pretty easy. On the walk from West Kensington along North End Road you pass a rich array of food, coffee and cell-phone establishments. The hotel room was not as large as those in the US, but was perfectly adequate with a comfortable bed and a choice of pillows. The bathroom was well designed and perfectly comfortable. The included breakfast was distinctly superior to those in the US with more choices, and a distinctively more up-market feel. The front desk staff were friendly and most helpful. I was very happy with my two night stay here.
2 night trip Jun 5, 2013
"Nice hotel for the money"
Since we mostly were in London to sightsee,we just needed a place to sleep. HIEX was perfect! Clean hotel and rooms. Breakfast was filling. Especially loved the "turbo boost" on the shower sprayer.I'd stay there again next time. About a 4 minute walk to nearest Tube station too.
Other trip Jun 12, 2013
dr. mark
Room was freezing! !!! Only options were portable heater or blanket. Sorry but I like to not stay in bed 100% of my time in room. Will likely not stay there again
Romance trip Apr 14, 2013
calvin
Rooms were small, second bed was a fold out from the couch that was supported underneath by other prices of furniture. Very uncomfortable. Bed sheets and bed length were short making sleep a struggle. Bathroom was nice, the design and space.
Family trip Mar 30, 2013
D. Bar
"Whoops wrong hotel"
We thought we booked for Kensington but there were two holiday Inn. The hotel was definitely set up for value and families traveling on a budget. Everyone was nice and hotel was clean. Rooms were updated with minimum amenities but was nice. The was a very aggressive security guard at the front desk which gave me the indication we were not in Kansas anymore toto!
2 night business trip Mar 25, 2013
"Not great for families of four"
The hotel is NOT in Earls court. It is in Fulham which is not a great vacation area for tourists. The rooms were tiny --they say its for four, two queen beds but one is a love seat pullout. It was really tight and we are not fussy travelers. No plug in bathroom was a pain. The staff was great--super nice and friendly which helped a ton
Other trip Jan 8, 2013
Fam of four
"Great hotel for families and couples!"
Our hotel room was pretty large and included complimentary buffet breakfast--which is a plus! They gave you plenty of food to eat. It is also located only 5 minutes away from the nearest underground which was great too. Overall, I would heartily recommend this hotel to everyone, also want to mention there are plenty of restaurants nearby too.
Other trip Nov 29, 2012
"Nice Stay"
Our 5 day stay was great. The hotel was not far from the West Brompton tube station which made connecting to other parts of the city relatively convenient. The area had some nice restaurants including Barrow Boy for a good dinner and Trubadour for a good breakfast. The hotel breakfast was good- lots of options, but I got very sick from the eggs. The desk was helpful with giving directions and printing out travel documents. There is a wash/fold laundry right across the street that will do everything and deliver your finished laundry to the front desk the same day for a reasonable price. Take advantage of the free internet in the lobby. Otherwise it will be 6 pounds per day. I was not told it was free in the lobby. Also find out about how to log off the internet service. If you just shut down, you are logged out and your timed service will continue. There is a log-out code to enter. I was not told that and ended up paying more than I needed to. Overall... an excellent stay
5 night romance trip Nov 18, 2012
Mitch R
We spent 3 nights in The Holiday Inn Earls Court.We were in the new building and one could smell the newness!The room was bright,had a very comfortable double bed and a lovely sofa which was also a pull out bed.The TV was flat screen and was top quality.The shower was so spacious.Decor was lovely.There was a cooked breakfast available each morning.The hotel represented very good value for money and only 5 minutes walk from West Kensington station.There is a great value Italian Restaurant,Porcini,a few minutes walk from the hotel where you can get any pizza for £5 at lunch time.
Other trip Nov 2, 2012
We had a wonderful stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfasts were also very nice...a great way to start a busy day! I would definstely recommend it to others!!
Other trip Oct 22, 2012
Advantages: Good location - just 10-20 minutes walk from the three different underground stations. Disadvantages: Uncomfortable room. The window can not be opened! Noisy air conditioner. No suitcase stand. No wardrobe. Definitive lack of shelves, drawers and hooks for clothes, towels and other things! Extremely low light. Internet fee. Over-dried sausages for breakfast.
Other trip Oct 7, 2012
"Simple and clean"
Nothing fancy but easy, convenient and the right price. It's predictable
Business trip Sep 29, 2012
Adam
"Good value and location. Excellent for business."
Property was modern and clean. Appeared to be recently remodeled. Staff was friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 21, 2012
"Great hotel for everyone"
Great, great location, great room, great breakfast, great bathroom, great doors soundproofed.
Other trip Sep 19, 2012
Renata

"Very poor experience for a Holiday-inn brand"
It was in a bad zone, Poor breakfast, bad coffee, only sausages and eggs???
4 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Anna
The hair dryer is out of order but can only be replaced by a new one the next day.
4 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
SIU MAN
"Our lovely stay in London"
3 Nights stay in a Family room. Ideally positioned for West Kensington tube (a short stroll down the high street)with quick connections to the sights. The best thing about this hotel are the staff, polite, professional and friendly. The room is what you would expect for the price and breakfast certainly fills you up for the day ahead. Surrounding night life is a little limited, however their is a friendly pub (The Goose) on your doorstep with good food (£8.50 for two meals!).We would definitely return to this hotel.
3 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
"Nice and clean"
Other than the size of the room, this hotel is good with such a budget price
1 night trip Jul 27, 2015
"Fab, friendly stay"
Lovely welcome on arrival, staff all helpful and attentive throughout stay.
Response by Holiday Inn Express London - Earl's Court
Dear Debi, I am very happy to see that you had a great stay. My team always try their best to give a warm welcome to all out guests and as helpful as possible. I hope we will you soon again. Kind regards Jennifer souillot garcia guest service manager
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
debi
Easy to find, near underground.
Response by Holiday Inn Express London - Earl's Court
Dear guest, I am glad our location was efficient. as you mentioned, we are only 5/10 minutes walking distance from 2 underground station, West Brompton and West Kensington. I hope you will chose us again. Kind regards Jennifer souillot Garcia guest service manager
1 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2015
Friendly staff. No issues. Helped us whenever we needed it. Very informational. Nearest station is WEST BROMPTON not Earls Court.
Response by Holiday Inn Express London - Earl's Court
Dear Antonio, My team will be delighted to hear they made your stay such a great experience. As you mentioned, the closest underground station is West Brompton and West Kensington as well. I hope you will chose us again. Kind regards Jennifer Souillot Garcia guest service manager
3 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Antonio
"Clean, New and Modern with delicious breakfast!"
The hotel itself was immaculate. It was well laid out, and the employees were very knowledgeable and friendly. The room was very clean, slightly smaller than I thought, but fine for two adults and 2 small kids. The breakfast was so delicious and very hearty/ It was something I looked forward to each morning. They offered scrambled eggs, sausages, beans, cheeses, breads, yogurts and a nice selection of coffee and tea. They have more than enough seating. The hotel is only about a 5 minute walk to the West Kensington tube station on the District line. It made getting around very easy for us. It takes about 20 minutes to get to Westminster area and 30-35 to get to the Tower of London. We knew this when we booked the hotel so it wasn't a problem for us. If you want to walk out of your hotel and be in the middle of the action this is not the right location for you. There were a bunch of supermarkets on the block, which we stopped at each night to get sandwiches, drinks and sweets. This was very convenient. Overall, I had an extremely pleasant stay at this hotel. It was a nice place to come home to after hours of sightseeing. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are wanting to stay somewhat off the beaten path and want to save a few dollars. If ever I travel back to London I will not hesitate to book my stay in Holiday Inn Earl's Court!
4 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Nicole
"Short but sweet."
Staff very helpful. They allowed an early 3 hour check-in which we were so thankful for since we just flew in, jet lagged. Help with directions, printing boarding passes, etc. Area is not the best in london but convenient.
Response by Holiday Inn Express London - Earl's Court
Dear Jacqueline, I am glad you enjoyed your time with us. If we have the rooms ready we don't mind at all delivering the rooms in advance to our guests so they can rest a bit before heading for the city. Of course it will always depends on the availabilities on the previous day and room types. I hope we will see you soon again. Kind regards Jennifer souillot garcia guest service manager
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Jacqueline
"Great business hotel"
Hotel staff is fabulous and extremely accommodating! Felt like home for a 10 day business trip.
Response by Holiday Inn Express London - Earl's Court
Dear Gen Ming, I am so happy to see that you decided to write a review on this website after your long stay with us. It is always a pleasure to receive such nice words from our guests as it help us see what we are doing good and what we could improve. The front desk team always try their best to help our customers, specially for long stays. I hope you will chose us again on your next business trip. Kind regards Jennifer souillot garcia guest service manager
10 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
Gen Ming
SG
"3rd time visit"
3 rd visit and it is still quality for the money.
Response by Holiday Inn Express London - Earl's Court
Dear Boyd, Thank you very much for being a regular with us and trusting us again to provide you with the best services possible. I hope you enjoyed that stay and it won't be long before you come back for the 4th time. Kind regards Jennifer Souillot Garcia guest service manager
2 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
Boyd J
Visited London for a few days for a trip to Wimbledon and to see a show. Hotel was a short walk from West Brompton tube station then a 15 minute train ride to Wimbledon so perfectly placed. Rooms were clean and reception staff very helpful, reasonable breakfast included also.
Response by Holiday Inn Express London - Earl's Court
Dear Nicola, I am glad our location was perfect for your needs and that the team was there for you. I hope we will have the pleasure to see you back for next year competition! Kind regards Jennifer Souillot Garcia Guest Service manager
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Nicola
"Nice hotel and good location"
Good hotel with clean but small rooms. Great staff at reception but there is no housekeeping at night. Also the towels smell like if they have been soaked in vinegar but overall a good stay.
Response by Holiday Inn Express London - Earl's Court
Dear Kevin, thank you very much for leaving a comment in this website after your stay with us. As being an Express, our housekeeping team finishes at 3 pm, but the front desk is more than happy to assist with new towels and adding more tea bags and milk if requested. I am sorry if the chemical used to clean our linen was too strong for you, we always try to take great care with that. I hope you will give us another chance so we can earn that last star in your rating. Kind regards Jennifer Souillot Garcia guest service manager
4 night trip with friends Jun 23, 2015
"Okay nothing more nothing less"
Good hotel for business. A bed a shower a chair and a TV. Expect efficiency not glamourous!
Response by Holiday Inn Express London - Earl's Court
Dear Guillaume, thank you very much for writing a review after your stay in our hotel. I am glad our hotel what was you needed and saw what we can offer. As our motto say, we are simple smart spot on, best fitted for short stays. I hope you will enjoy more the other brands of our hotel group. Kind regards Jennifer Souillot Garcia Guest service manager
4 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Guillaume
"Average"
Too much noise coming from maybe a fan..room was ok
Response by Holiday Inn Express London - Earl's Court
Dear guest, I apologize for any inconvenience you could have encounter during your stay with us. we will make sure that our housekeeping and maintenance team will keep an eye open for any dysfunctional AC system. Hoping to see you back so we can prove you you can have a quiet night with us, Kind regards Jennifer Souillot garcia guest service manager
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
"An enjoyable stay."
Lovely atmosphere in a very well run hotel.
Response by Holiday Inn Express London - Earl's Court
Dear Charlotte, thank you for your lovely comment, I will share it with my team, they will be very happy to hear it. I hope you will chose us again on your next trip to London. Wishing you a great week end. Kind regards Jennifer Souillot Garcia Guest service manager
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
Charlotte
"Pleasant hotel..smallish rooms.."
We stayed here (family of 4) for 3 nights. Walk from West Kensington st is about 7 mins. Room was quite small imho. Room was clean. No noise issues at all. Bathroom was fresh. Breakfast was pleasant and fresh. Altogether pleasant stay..
Response by Holiday Inn Express London - Earl's Court
Dear Mrs B, I am glad that even with the feeling of a smallish room you and your family were able to enjoy your stay at our hotel. As you mentioned, west Kensington is very near to us, as well as West Brompton station. I wish you a very nice week end. Kind regards Jennifer souillot garcia guest service manager
Other trip May 31, 2015
Mrs B
"Short stay for London Mini Marathon"
Comfortable
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Natalie
"Great hotel, great location."
Great location, friendly staff. I will stay here again.
1 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
Ian
"Nice Hotel.Pity about the kitchen Staff."
A really nice stay with an excellent manager who could not do enough for us.Also the girls on reception were helpful,cheerful and very attentive. Only to be overshadowed by ignorant waiting staff who were supposed to replenish the food when it ran out at breakfast time. I waited with my family for 20 minutes,repeatable asking when they were going to fill up the sausage trays as they were empty.Only to be told 10 minutes every time I asked.They hardly let on you were speaking with them and we're going about with there faces tripping them.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Male,57
"A good hotel for a family stay"
Fantastic staff.. Very helpful bunch of people.. A nice, small, clean place to stay in.. Lots of eating joints & 24*7' around.. West Kennsignton and West Brompton underground / tube stations are about 20-12 mins walk.. Bus route 74 is about 5 mins away that will take you to almost any place in central London and Earl's Court station to catch the Picadally line to Heathrow.. Stayed here for about 8 nights.. Room's are a bit too small for a family of 3-4 members.. No wardrobes and the same breakfast menu everyday.. Wifi works pretty well and is free.. But as I said, the staff is very welcoming and makeup for the niggles I mentioned..
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Vishal Vora
"good"
So long tube station.not gud Indian restaurant.
2 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
IN
"Great value and wonderful staff!"
This Holiday Inn Express- Earl's Court lived up to it's online reputation for value - free wifi, great complimentary breakfast and convenient Central London location. It overexceeded as far as warm and helpful staff! From friendly front desk staff to restaurant and cleaning staff, everyone did whatever they could to make our stay comfortable and easy. We really appreciated the efficient check-in, restaurant suggestions, transportation arrangements etc. In particular, Tina was so helpful and friendly throughout our 10-day stay! The hotel is clean, breakfast had lots of choices and everything in the room was great - especially the roomy bathroom and hot showers. Even the towels were fluffy, large and luxurious. Thanks so much for making our London stay so wonderful! We will definitely recommend you to others and come back when we return to London in the future.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015