All hotels in Plano, Texas, United States of America
2301 E Pres George Bush Hwy, Plano, TX, 75074, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Great location in Plano TX"
Good location in Plano. Clean rooms and very friendly staff. Would recommend. Really good deal for the money.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Perfect hotel for my trip and priced to my liking
2 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Robert aguirre
"Pleasant stay"
Well kept a d comfortable room
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Paula B
"Great value for the price."
I was on a recent trip to Dallas for business and found this hotel through Hotels.com. They did have a special running at the time but even for the standard rate this hotel was a fantastic value for the money. It looks like it's either new or freshly redone, rooms are spotless and large and comfortable, that very helpful and accommodating, and the location is surprisingly quiet given its close proximity to the freeway. I would highly recommend, and if I go back to visit this client I'll stay here again.
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
Tom, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and are excited to hear that you will be staying with us again in the future. Thank you.
3 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
Room was not cleaned one day.
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
Thank you for your feedback. And I am truely sorry that our housekeeping did not service your room one day.
4 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
The Comfort Suites was an almost-perfect hotel for my family vacation in Dallas. Everything, from top-to-bottom was phenomenal. My only (relatively minor) issue was that there was only one staff member working overnight. We got back to the hotel from an activity after midnight, and ran out of tissues. I called down to the front desk, and the young lady was very helpful, getting a box of tissues available immediately, but, since she was the only staff member working, was unable to bring it up to our room: I had to go downstairs to get it. Honestly, I don't care about that kind of stuff, so it wasn't a big deal at all for me, but it may be something that others may find important. Otherwise, the room was great, the pool was nice (if a little small), every staff member was helpful and courteous, and the coffee was excellent!
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
Raphael, We truly appreciate your feedback, and love that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you,
2 night family trip Aug 25, 2014
Raphael
Well maintained, clean room, comfortable. Enjoyed this stay. Breakfast was very nice with lots of selections. Couldn't ask for more!
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
Dear Verified Traveler, Thank you for taking the time to go online and leave such a wonderful response and an outstanding review we could not ask for more. I am very pleased that we could make you feel at home with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future for your hotel needs. Kind Regards Joel Lindsey Operations Manager Comfort Suites Plano, Texas.
3 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"awesome"
Great stay! !! Will stay there again.....no doubt!!!!
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
Jenny, Thank you for taking the time to go online and leave us with such a wonderful response and review. We are very pleased that we could make your stay enjoyable. We hope that you will think of us again in the future for your hotel needs. Kind Regards Joel Lindsey Operations Manager Comfort Suites Plano, Texas.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
Jenny
"Great Experience-we would return again"
It was pretty good experience for the price we paid through Expedia.
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
Thank you so much for taking the time to go online and leave us such a wonderful review. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that you will consider us again in the future for your hotel needs. Kind Regards Joel Lindsey Operations Manager Comfort Suites Plano, Texas.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Over rated on 4.4 rating satisfaction!"
I am a bit disappointed staying at the place this time when laundry service and detergent are not available when I need. On top of that the front desk person is not very helpful. I only heard "I don't know why", "might be there...", etc...
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
Dear Ann, I would like to apologize again for the laundry service not being available. I have also looked into the front desk agent that you might have been speaking with and have spoken to them as well. I do hope that this experience does not stop you from staying with us in the future. Kind Regards Joel Lindsey Operations Manager Comfort Suites Plano, Texas.
3 night family trip Jul 6, 2014
AnnT
"convienient location"
Staff always helpful and friendly, greeted me each time I came in the door. Breakfast hostess very attentive. Not sure how long they have been at this location but everything appeared brand new, clean and orderly.
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful comment. I am very pleased that my staff and myself could make your stay a pleasant one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Kind Regards Joel Lindsey Operations Manager Comfort Suites Plano, Texas.
4 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
"great stay, close to UTD"
Stayed for two nights. Staff was very friendly, room was clean, quiet and temp easily controlled.
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
First thank you for taking the time to go online and leaving such a great comment. I am very pleased that my staff and I could make your stay enjoyable. We hope to see you again in the future for your hotel needs. Kind Regards Joel Lindsey Operations Manager Comfort Suites Plano, Texas.
2 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Russell
"Awesome sleep!"
The beds were the best hotels beds ever! I've stayed in many hotels and by far this was the best bed. Only complaint; they were completely booked and ran out of extra blankets.
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
Thank you for taking the time to go online and leave a comment. I do however would like to sincerely apologize for running out of extra blanks. I am pleased to see that you slept well on our beds. We hope to see you again in the future for your hotel needs. Kind Regards Joel Lindsey Operations Manager Comfort Suites Plano, Texas.
3 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
"solid choice"
Clean, comfortable, not overpriced
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
First thank you for taking the time to go online and leave a comment about the hotel. Also I am very pleased that my staff and I could make your stay clean, and comfortable an we try to stay reasonably priced. We look forward to having you as a guest with us again in the future. Kind Regards Joel Lindsey Operations Manager Comfort Suites Plano, Texas.
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
Ed
This is my 3rd time staying here. Each time was very nice. If I come back to this area again. I will stay here again
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
Thank you so much for going online and leaving this great comment about your stay with us. I am very pleased that my staff and myself could make your stay enjoyable. We are looking forward to having you as a guest with us again in the future. Kind Regards Joel Lindsey Operations Manager Comfort Suites Plano, Texas.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
madhatter619
"Will stay there again"
The hotel was comfortable and in a good location. It was reasonably priced. We will stay there again. The hotel was full and we needed an early check in, due to a tennis tournament. The hotel manager worked with the cleaning crew to get us into a room, prior to the check in time.
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
Thank you so much for taking the time to go online and leave a comment about your stay with us. I am very pleased that myself and my staff could make your stay a pleasant one. We look forward to having you with us again in the future. Kind Regards Joel Lindsey Operations Manager Comfort Suites Plano, Texas.
1 night trip with friends Jun 7, 2014
Joan
"Ok. But Understaffed Confusion but concerned"
Hot tub not working
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
Thank You for going online and leaving a review. I sincerely do apologize for the hot tub not being in active us. If you will consider us again in the future I will do my very best to make sure that issues like this are handled expeditiously. Kind Regards Joel Lindsey Operations Manager Comfort Suites Plano, Texas.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
The rooms were in good condition, but there was no way to keep drinks or food cold in the rooms. NO Refrigerators in the rooms. But the bar at night was good….
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
Thank You for going online and leaving a review. Your satisfaction is very important to us. I will look into as to why there was no refrigerator in your room. We hope you will consider us again in the future for your hotel needs. Kind Regards Joel Lindsey Operations Manager Comfort Suites Plano, Texas.
1 night trip May 26, 2014
Wendell
Very new, clean hotel. Our room was very comfortable. I was worried by the proximity to a busy highway, but our room was very quiet. We would stay there again.
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
Thank you for taking the time to go online and leaving us a great comment, your satisfaction is very important to us. I am very pleased that myself and my staff could make your stay enjoyable. I hope that you will consider us again in the future for your hotel needs. Kind Regards Joel Lindsey Operations Manager Comfort Suites Plano, Texas.
1 night trip May 4, 2014
"close to volleyball courts"
It was very comfortable!
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
Thank you so much for going online an leaving us a review, Your satisfaction is very important to us. We hope that you will consider us again in the future for your hotel needs. Kind Regards Joel Lindsey Operations Manager Comfort Suites Plano, Texas.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"Good hotel, bad breakfast"
My husband and I were in the area & needed somewhere to stay to avoid driving home so late. So we booked a room. The hotel overall was great. However, my only complaint was the continental breakfast. They only have 1 waffle maker, the space is very small so there were no tables for us to sit at, the orange juice was watered down and the coffee cups felt like shot glasses b/c they were so small. So we ended up skipping out early & going to Waffle House across the street.
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about us. I would however like to apologize for some of the amenities that we offer in our breakfast area. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our breakfast area and you have given me some valuable information thank you. We hope that your breakfast experience does not deter you from staying with us again in the future for your hotel needs. Kind Regards Joel Lindsey Operations Manager Comfort Suites Plano, Texas.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"Good hotel for the price"
Room was nice with a fold out couch if needed. Clean. Staff was nice. Hotel is right next to turnpike, so traffic noise was obvious but the fan on the ac unit took care of it. Bkfst area is too small for the crowd, so I had to take my plate elsewhere to eat but the food was standard free bkfst fare and good. Good water pressure in shower for those that care.
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
Thank you so much for going online an leaving us a comment. Your satisfaction is very important to us. We are currently looking into what can be done about the breakfast area an seeing if we can seat more. But overall I am very pleased that my staff made your stay enjoyable. Kind Regards Joel Lindsey Operations Manager Comfort Suites Plano, Texas.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
We will be coming back absolutely the best hotel in a long time
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
Dear Denisha, First let me thank you for going online and leaving us such a great review. I know I am way late on this response and I absolutely apologize for that. I am however very pleased to see that my staff and I could make your stay a good one. We hope to see you again in the future for your hotel needs. Kind Regards Joel Lindsey Operations Manager Comfort Suites Plano, Texas.
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
Denisha
"Great for a quick business trip"
This was a quick trip...I arrived about 3pm day one and checked out at 7:30am the next day. The room was nice and clean, the bed comfortable, the shower better than many hotels and the location was good for my purposes. My only complaints were that the walls seemed a little thin and in the early evening, I could hear traffic from the highway and noise from the hall or another room. However, later in the evening everything was quiet and it did not affect my stay. I was disappointed in the breakfast though. I was not expecting anything special but what was there wasn't of the best quality. While I might choose to try one of the hotels next door on a future stay (mostly for comparison), i would also not have any problem at all staying here again.
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
Dear Paul, First let me thank you for taking the time to go online and leave a review about your stay here with us. I do however like to also apologize one for being late on the comment to your review of us. Also would like to apologize about the walls of the hotel and definitely my breakfast. I believe in delivering the quality over the quantity when it comes to my breakfast. I know that it is the first thing in the day one should start with and it should always be enjoyable. I will work diligently to make a better effort to deliver a great quality breakfast an stand apart from the rest. We hope you will consider trying us again in the future for your hotel needs. Kind Regards Joel Lindsey Operations Manager Comfort Suites Plano, Texas.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2014
"Friendly service and great value"
I needed a place to stay for the night before catching my flight out of DFW. The hotel was great and the front desk staff was friendly. I had a great room - clean with everything I needed. Thanks for a great nights stay!
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
Dear Steve, First thank you for taking the time to go online and leaving us such a great review. Second lease let me apologize for my tardiness on the response to such a wonderful review. I am very pleased that my staff and I could make your stay enjoyable before you headed home. Please the next time you visit the DFW area stop by and stay with us again. Kind Regards Joel Lindsey Operations Manager Comfort Suites Plano, Texas.
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2014
"Nice hotel in Plano"
One complaint is that they came to clean the room way too early. Two days we had to send them away when we were sleeping. They didn't come back to clean the room one of those days. The staff was very friendly and we felt very welcome.
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
Thank you so much for going online an leaving a comment your satisfaction is very important to us. I am hover sorry the housekeeping staff came to early to your room and have made adjustments to that. I am glad that my staff made your stay enjoyable. An will relay your comments to them. Kind Regards Joel Lindsey Operations Manager Comfort Suites Plano, Texas.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Pete
We had a noise complaint while i was trying to get my twin toddlers to bed. It was before ten pm and it was frustrating that i had to pack up everything and move to another room. It would of been nice if i was just put in a room without someone below me in the first place. The staff was nice to me about it. It was a learning experience for sure.
1 night family trip Mar 23, 2014
"We slept like babies"
The suite was so comfortable, everything well stocked and the bed was the most comfortable bed I slept in on my trip. It was like being at home. The hotel was quiet, very clean and the staff were so professional. They helped with directions to locations in the area and the check in and check out process was very quick. We didn't eat breakfast there but if it was like everything else it would have been wonderful. I will stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2014
Jan H
"Great Choice"
Really enjoyed my stay there and would recommend it to anyone going to that side of Plano.
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
Thank You for leaving a comment on your stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us. Your comments are also very important to us due to it allows us to improve where we need to improve to make sure we deliver the best experience possible. We hope that you will think of us for your hotel needs in the future. Kind Regards Joel Lindsey General Manager Comfort Suites
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
The staff were very helpful and friendly. The hotel was clean and the breakfast was great!
1 night trip Feb 19, 2014
"Very clean!"
Stayed here previously for business, was very clean, nice staff, etc. needed a room in the area for my niece's wedding, so booked again. We were not disappointed! Needed extra room for my grown kids, got room with two queens plus sofa bed. Love free wireless, free parking, fridge, microwave. Our room smelled fresh and clean as soon as we walked in. Beds were very comfortable, good quality linens. Will definitely stay here again if in the area.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
"An icy stay"
They did a good job. We got there and there was ice everywhere. This is my 2nd time staying at this hotel and will most likely stay here again on my next trip to this area
2 night trip Dec 6, 2013
Sheldon
"Disappointing"
We had stayed at this hotel a year ago and thought it was very nice the staff was wonderful . Unfortunately , the evening girl was very crabby to my grandchildren . We come to the plano area often and we will no longer stay at this hotel. Signed, Disappointed
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
Dear Verified Traveler, I would first like to thank you for going online and leaving me this comment. I however late it may be like to apologize for the way my front desk agent may have treated your grandchildren. That is not what I promote here. It is to treat every guest as if they are coming home for a second time. Once again please forgive my tardiness. An allow us a second chance in the future to show you how we shine here. Please consider us again for your hotel needs in the future. Kind Regards Joel Lindsey Operations Manager Comfort Suites Plano, Texas.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
"Nice hotel, excellent staff"
We were only here for one night but we couldn't have ask for a better stay. The room was immaculate & the staff was great. We didn't eat anything at the hotel so I can't comment on that.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
nice stay
"Excellent staff, almost new hotel w/ minor issues"
All of the staff were excellent. They asked us every time we talked by the desk if everything was okay. Very impressive customer service.
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
"affordable and comfortable"
Stayed for the weekend for the Texas State Fair. The room was clean, comfortable and affordable. Close to the DART station which made it easy to get to the Texas State Fair.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Ken M
"Clean, spacious and comfortable"
The staff was very professional and friendly. The room was larger than average and very clean. The price was less than I expected. I was very pleased and will stay here again.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Room was clean and quite large. The staff was not as courtesy as I would have expected. The hallway of the floor we were staying on was very hot and when I asked about this, the response was I don't have a key for the thermostat...not very helpful. Quite a bit of noise from the highway as well.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2013
"Enjoyed the stay tremendously."
The Staff was very friendly and kind. The rooms were clean and the air conditioner was working well. We intended to get up for the free breakfast each morning but the beds were too comfy to get up. The showers were nice and hot. The only recommendation would be to put in double sinks, then it would be truly like home away from home!!
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
Saul, We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay... Your feedback is very important to us here at the Comfort Suites Plano. Thank you for sharing your stay with the online community.
3 night trip Sep 19, 2013
Saul E.
"Shooping and near relatives"
Very polite staff. Short stay but excellent service
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
Thank you for the feedback, and your compliments of the staff will be passed forward to them. We hope to see you inthe future.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2013
"Fits the bill"
Basic needs are met in a clean and safe setting. 3-stars rating for comfort simply reflects the freeway noise, not the amenities which are fine. Room was large for the chain as it included a separate sitting area. Breakfast is classic Comfort Suites...nothing special; essentially a kick start for the day.
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
I am glad you enjoyed the guestroom and the amenities at our hotel. We appreciate you giving us feedback, and hope to see you in the future. Thank you.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2013
"Traveler"
Just as good as a 5 star hotel.
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
Thank you for the wonderful compliment. Please come back and stay with us next time you are in the Dallas area.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2013
Traveler
"A Retreat from Home"
I wanted a special mother-daughter weekend away before school starts, so we wanted a cozy suite where we could escape. The hotel was clean, comfortable, and the staff was very courteous. The breakfast buffet was also nice. The room stayed cool. The pool was a little small, 4 ft. deep across, but still enough for my daughter to enjoy a little swimming. The hot tub looked steaming and inviting, but we stayed in the pool. Easy access from highway. Very affordable; I'd stay there again.
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
Thank you for sharing your comments and experience at the Comfort Suites in Plano. The staff greatly appreciates your compliments, and always invite guests to share their stay with us in order for the hotel to improve the service level.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Mom
Great Hotel for me for business travel close to our home office and several good places to eat close. Motel is new clean and a friendly staff. My only gripe is like most other motel the little egg disks they serve for breakfast are not my favorite
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
Thank you for your comments. They are very important to us. Perhaps I will be able to meet with the breakfast manager and what other alternatives we have.
2 night business trip Jul 17, 2013
very good and clean hotel. I'll be back for next time
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
Your comments and feedback is very important to the hotel's managment team. I am glad you enjoyed the hotel accomodations, and we love the fact that you will be coming back to stay with us again. Thank you for sharing your experience with the online community.
2 night romance trip Jun 30, 2013
friendly staff
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
Thank you for the five stars. We are glad you had a wonderfule experience with the hotel and it's staff.
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2013
"Nice enough hotel - very, very rude reception"
We were two females traveling together and prepaid the night at Comfort Suites in Plano. The foreign male desk clerk did not greet or welcome us, without a smile asked impatiently "Are you checking in? Do you have a reservation?" I replied I have a reservation. He demanded, "I need a credit card and your drivers license." I was confused why he needed my card as I had already paid in full. (What I realized later was that it would cover any additional expenses that we may put on our room but he should have offered that explanation.) He read my home phone number loud enough so everyone in the lobby could hear it. "Is that your home number?" This made us both extremely uncomfortable and I noticed a man waiting behind us overhearing every word. This clerk was very unprofessional, insultingly and inconsiderate. He then demanded my cell number to which I refused and he berated us for non-compliance, arrogantly suggesting that there would be no way to contact us if we left articles behind. How ridiculous that was & I pointed out that if need be, they only need to call my home number. That episode truly set the first impression of the hotel and I hope he is no longer in that position. Bellowing out personal information of their guests is jeopardizing their safety. Be forewarned. The rooms, however, were comfortable and clean.
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
I apologize for your inappropriate and unprofessional welcome by front desk agent . The matter has been handled , and that person does not attend at the desk anymore. we hope you give us another try in the future when you are in the plano are.
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2013
Thelma and Louise
"great hotel and a good price"
Nice hotel - the front desk at night was excellent
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
thank you for the comments and compliments. please come back stay with us next time you are in the area.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"Nice hotel with easy access to George Bush Tollway"
Very nice hotel with one exception...the elevator was slow and scary. Sometimes you never knew if it would ever go when you got on and it was jerky. Breakfast was good...service and staff was great.
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
Ray, Thank you for your feedback on the elevator. I will bring to the attention of the elevator maint company. Also, the staff will injoy your lovely comments about them. Thank you
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
Ray
"BIG, Comfortable bed"
Great people at the front desk, great rate, great bed. No complaints.
Response by Comfort Suites Plano
Thank you for the five stars. I am glad you enjoyed your room, and the hotel's staff. Please visit us again.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2013