All hotels in Plano, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2301 E Pres George Bush Hwy, Plano, TX, 75074, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"We slept like babies"
The suite was so comfortable, everything well stocked and the bed was the most comfortable bed I slept in on my trip. It was like being at home. The hotel was quiet, very clean and the staff were so professional. They helped with directions to locations in the area and the check in and check out process was very quick. We didn't eat breakfast there but if it was like everything else it would have been wonderful. I will stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2014
Jan H
"Great Choice"
Really enjoyed my stay there and would recommend it to anyone going to that side of Plano.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
The staff were very helpful and friendly. The hotel was clean and the breakfast was great!
1 night trip Feb 19, 2014
"Very clean!"
Stayed here previously for business, was very clean, nice staff, etc. needed a room in the area for my niece's wedding, so booked again. We were not disappointed! Needed extra room for my grown kids, got room with two queens plus sofa bed. Love free wireless, free parking, fridge, microwave. Our room smelled fresh and clean as soon as we walked in. Beds were very comfortable, good quality linens. Will definitely stay here again if in the area.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
"An icy stay"
They did a good job. We got there and there was ice everywhere. This is my 2nd time staying at this hotel and will most likely stay here again on my next trip to this area
2 night trip Dec 6, 2013
Sheldon
"Disappointing"
We had stayed at this hotel a year ago and thought it was very nice the staff was wonderful . Unfortunately , the evening girl was very crabby to my grandchildren . We come to the plano area often and we will no longer stay at this hotel. Signed, Disappointed
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
"Nice hotel, excellent staff"
We were only here for one night but we couldn't have ask for a better stay. The room was immaculate & the staff was great. We didn't eat anything at the hotel so I can't comment on that.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
nice stay
"Excellent staff, almost new hotel w/ minor issues"
All of the staff were excellent. They asked us every time we talked by the desk if everything was okay. Very impressive customer service.
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
"affordable and comfortable"
Stayed for the weekend for the Texas State Fair. The room was clean, comfortable and affordable. Close to the DART station which made it easy to get to the Texas State Fair.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Ken M
"Clean, spacious and comfortable"
The staff was very professional and friendly. The room was larger than average and very clean. The price was less than I expected. I was very pleased and will stay here again.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Room was clean and quite large. The staff was not as courtesy as I would have expected. The hallway of the floor we were staying on was very hot and when I asked about this, the response was I don't have a key for the thermostat...not very helpful. Quite a bit of noise from the highway as well.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2013
"Enjoyed the stay tremendously."
The Staff was very friendly and kind. The rooms were clean and the air conditioner was working well. We intended to get up for the free breakfast each morning but the beds were too comfy to get up. The showers were nice and hot. The only recommendation would be to put in double sinks, then it would be truly like home away from home!!
3 night trip Sep 19, 2013
Saul E.
"Shooping and near relatives"
Very polite staff. Short stay but excellent service
1 night trip Sep 15, 2013
"Fits the bill"
Basic needs are met in a clean and safe setting. 3-stars rating for comfort simply reflects the freeway noise, not the amenities which are fine. Room was large for the chain as it included a separate sitting area. Breakfast is classic Comfort Suites...nothing special; essentially a kick start for the day.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2013
"Traveler"
Just as good as a 5 star hotel.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2013
Traveler
"A Retreat from Home"
I wanted a special mother-daughter weekend away before school starts, so we wanted a cozy suite where we could escape. The hotel was clean, comfortable, and the staff was very courteous. The breakfast buffet was also nice. The room stayed cool. The pool was a little small, 4 ft. deep across, but still enough for my daughter to enjoy a little swimming. The hot tub looked steaming and inviting, but we stayed in the pool. Easy access from highway. Very affordable; I'd stay there again.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Mom
Great Hotel for me for business travel close to our home office and several good places to eat close. Motel is new clean and a friendly staff. My only gripe is like most other motel the little egg disks they serve for breakfast are not my favorite
2 night business trip Jul 17, 2013
very good and clean hotel. I'll be back for next time
2 night romance trip Jun 30, 2013
friendly staff
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2013
"Nice enough hotel - very, very rude reception"
We were two females traveling together and prepaid the night at Comfort Suites in Plano. The foreign male desk clerk did not greet or welcome us, without a smile asked impatiently "Are you checking in? Do you have a reservation?" I replied I have a reservation. He demanded, "I need a credit card and your drivers license." I was confused why he needed my card as I had already paid in full. (What I realized later was that it would cover any additional expenses that we may put on our room but he should have offered that explanation.) He read my home phone number loud enough so everyone in the lobby could hear it. "Is that your home number?" This made us both extremely uncomfortable and I noticed a man waiting behind us overhearing every word. This clerk was very unprofessional, insultingly and inconsiderate. He then demanded my cell number to which I refused and he berated us for non-compliance, arrogantly suggesting that there would be no way to contact us if we left articles behind. How ridiculous that was & I pointed out that if need be, they only need to call my home number. That episode truly set the first impression of the hotel and I hope he is no longer in that position. Bellowing out personal information of their guests is jeopardizing their safety. Be forewarned. The rooms, however, were comfortable and clean.
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2013
Thelma and Louise
"great hotel and a good price"
Nice hotel - the front desk at night was excellent
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"Nice hotel with easy access to George Bush Tollway"
Very nice hotel with one exception...the elevator was slow and scary. Sometimes you never knew if it would ever go when you got on and it was jerky. Breakfast was good...service and staff was great.
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
Ray
"BIG, Comfortable bed"
Great people at the front desk, great rate, great bed. No complaints.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2013
P. Riley
The only area I feels that would needs a a little improvements is the towels availability for the rooms. Other than that it was an awesome stay!!!
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"Good for a quick stay"
The hotel looks nice. The pool was nice. The rooms look nice. We stayed here twice, in two different rooms, and both had loose plumbing. It felt like you could pull the bath faucet right out. We were only staying here to and from our vacation so it was fine for that.
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
"Nice Basic Hotel"
Room was nice, clean and comfortable. Outside highway noise was a little loud, but not overwhelming.
1 night trip May 22, 2013
"Great, comfortable stay"
Hotel was nice on inside, clean and hotel staff friendly. Great stay!
1 night trip May 3, 2013
The hotel was ok. The fourth floor was incredibly hot compared to the lobby and the AC in the room was either hot or cold which was really inconvenient at night.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2013
"Great place to stay!"
I am in the area for doctor appointments and shopping trips regularly and this is always where I stay the night. The help is always friendly, rooms are clean and I am just comfortable there. It is the next best thing to being at home!!
1 night trip Apr 21, 2013
Cynthia
"Hotel stay at Comfort Suites"
One of their newer hotels. Hotel was clean and very modern.
Other trip Apr 19, 2013
"An Excellent Hotel for the price and convenience"
I read reviews of this hotel as being not so good... I watched it being built a couple of years ago. Surely, it couldn't have gone down hill in the few years its been operating. So, I made a prepaid reservation and wondered. Well, wonder no more. It IS a very clean and well taken care of hotel. All areas of the room were clean and without ANY evidence of prior occupancy. The housekeeping staff did an excellent job in the 4 days I stayed at the Comfort Suites Plano. The condition of the hotel in general is in very good shape! No problems at all! The Front Desk staff were all very good and receptive and couldn't have been any better. I read somewhere about Comfort Suites having a bad parking setup... What bad parking? I never had a problem with getting a parking space and when I got back to the Hotel at midnight (every night), parking slots were always available. OK, what didn't I like? I hate the free breakfast giveaways that is common nowadays. Comfort Suites isn't any worse than any other Hotel offering a free breakfast. Its all terrible and so, I don't bother with the free breakfast anymore. I guess it appeals to those who think a free breakfast is a good thing. Anyway, Comfort Suites Plano is just matching the other hotels with the freebie breakfast and you get what you pay for. Other than the awful freebie breakfast, Comfort Suites Plano is a very good hotel... I don't think you will be disappointed. Its a very good Hotel.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
Greg
"no smoking"
great hotel. especially like that it has never been a smoking allowed hotel. staff friendly and helpful. but when we returned to our room after being out all day, we started to put our card in the door and did not have to .... the door just opened. evidently the maid did not close well. the room was made up from when we left it. luckily we did not leave anything valuable in the room
1 night trip Feb 9, 2013
"Great place"
A great place to stay clean and comfy. Totally recommend it.
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2013
"Relaxing stay"
No problems--room was clean--check in was easy. We had a good night's sleep.
Other trip Mar 17, 2013
"We would stay here again"
The room was clean and comfortable. There were a few minor problems which were taken care of. Staff was very convivial.
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2013
"Great hotel for single and family"
Front counter staffs are professional and friendly.
Other trip Mar 11, 2013
"Two Thumbs Up!!"
Very nice hotel. The room was spacious and very clean. The complimentary breakfast was better than average. The best compliment I can give, however, is to the front desk clerk named Greg. This guy really did go way above and beyond and was excellent. I used to run the front office of a Marriott, and know a good desk clerk when I see one. This young man was excellent! Again, very nice hotel and a great bargain. I highly recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2013
"comfortable"
very good!
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2013
"Clean and comfortable."
The breakfast left allot to be desired. But the service was good, the room was clean and comfortable. We did have an issue the second night with a party in the next door room, the staff resolved it very quickly. Would stay again.
2 night trip Jan 17, 2013
Chad
Very clean. Nice breakfast. Good value!
2 night trip Jan 4, 2013
"Christmas with family"
Nice place to stay.
2 night trip Dec 21, 2012
TM
"Great hotel for short trip"
The room looks brand new. I'm light sleeper, but I have no trouble to sleep in here. The staffs are very friendly. The hotel is very clean.
Other trip Nov 27, 2012
Very enjoyable stay.
4 night trip Nov 14, 2012
Dawn
Nice place, centrally located with lots to do nearby
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2012
spacious and bed was very comfortable.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
mth
"Great Hotel - Breakfast was okay"
Hotel was clean, comfortable and the staff was nice. The breakfast was just okay.
Business trip Sep 29, 2012
Lori
"Excellent Rooms, Fantastic Staff, Superb Value"
The staff is absolutely top-notch, providing excellent service. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Business travellers will enjoy the office-friendly accommodations in the room. I've stayed here a few times. There's nowhere else I'd rather stay in Plano.
Other trip Aug 12, 2012
A little off the beaten path, but staff very accommodating. My other complaint was terrible parking. Front desk staff at the top of their game. They helped me out on several situations, and I was quite grateful.
3 night trip Jul 21, 2012
"good value hotel"
Well kept hotel with standard breakfast. Good value.
Other trip Jul 25, 2012
Denise
"Regular Destination"
I travel to DFW on business fairly regularly, and I usually end up staying at Comfort Suites Plano. I've stayed at newer/higher priced/fancier hotels in the area, but I've decided to not experiment any more and I plan on regularly staying here from now on. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. I always feel welcome and comfortable when I check in and and have any dealings with the staff. The rooms are comfortable and include a sitting area with a sleeper sofa. I find this to be much more comfortable than conventional budget hotel rooms that consist of little more than beds and a restroom. I do have some minor gripes about the hotel, but these are nothing more than inconveniences, and won't keep me from staying here in the future.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2012