All hotels in St. Petersburg, Florida, United States of America
875 94th Avenue North, St. Petersburg, FL, 33702, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Close to where we were going"
A pleasant stay it was our 50th anniversary
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
Ross
Everything is almost perfect, except the AC is a little loud.
2 night trip Dec 21, 2013
Xujie
"Perfect!"
Couldn't find a thing wrong! Loved it! Great value! Great breakfast also! Can't wait to stay over again.
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2013
Bob F.
"NICE AND PLEASING,POOL VERY CLEAN"
WELL WORTH TALKING ABOUT TO FRIENDS AND RELATIVES.. THE STAY WAS VERY PLEASANTND STAFF WAS QUICKLY RESPONSIVE.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
JOHN
"Delightful stay."
We stayed there several days, the same breakfast every day, no hash browns, after 2 to 3 days, that gets tiring. I don't eat eggs or sausage, so limited to waffles, and cakes. Other then that, it was great. I had a bride and groom use my bedroom one night, and asked Leslie from housekeeping to change the sheets before they got there, and after they left, and she was so sweet, she did it, and even wrote a congratulatory note, and put it on their pillow. A very sweet lady. THANKS LESLIE!!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
chris
"My savior"
My apartment building lost power and we decided to spend the night at the Comfort Inn. Service was awesome, Vickie was great with my son and very informative of all services. Hotel was clean and room had a small fridge, a microwave and a coffee maker. Breakfast is really good. Definitely coming back. Thank you for saving us from a very uncomfortable situation.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2013
Victoria
"excellent"
the hotel rate at was very clean,great rate,breakfast included.
2 night romance trip Aug 13, 2013
gabriela
"Convenient to Tropicana Field and TPA"
We were in town for a Rays game. It was a quick drive from the hotel to Tropicana Field, and it was easy to get on the bridge to the airport the next morning. Hotel staff was friendly and exceptionally helpful.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2013
Nice hotel. Friendly staff, well cared-for facilities.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
"Very nice stay"
We had a very pleasant stay for two nights. Very clean and comfortable, friendly service. Nice bonus is they actually have a decent breakfast including eggs and sausage, which you don't always find at hotels with these prices. Overall I would recommend this hotel and stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Jul 20, 2013
"very nice...super clean"
So clean the faucets sparkled. Very comfortable and great location. Safe
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
kellie k.
"Awesome hotel and staff!!"
I'm from Oklahoma.we flew to Florida so I could have surgery.the desk clerk, Glenn, upgraded our room so I wouldn't have to walk far.and he gave us the room for the same price! The hotel is very clean and comfortable.we will be going back!
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
jenn
"Excellent newer hotel."
Other than the eggs at breakfast, everything was very good. Clean, newer, convenient location.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
Connie
"Short ride to Tropicana Field"
A clean and safe room close to our destination in St. Petersburg. It is a great place to stay before or after a game at Tropicana Field.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
J. Walters
"Service"
The first night was very good. The second night the desk attendant was more interested in talking to a group of people in a van in the parking lot. He appeared to be irritated in general or that he had to leave the van and check us in, get us a box of tissue, (that ran out after we got to the room), or do anything in general that would have caused him to have to leave the van. It is too bad that he responded to our needs this way, as the attendant on the first nights stay was exactly the opposite. He could not do enough to make our stay a memorable one. We will not be staying here again, as there are too many other sources of lodging that are in this area to put up with this kind of service.
1 night family trip May 9, 2013
LC
"Not Bad, Better Than I Expected"
Enjoyed my stay, it made a business trip bearable...the room was cozy, clean, and it was easy to get to many attractions/restaurants/shopping. The room had a mini-refrigerator and microwave, which was convenient. The management was super nice and accommodating when an issue came up and they quickly resolved it! Would definitely stay here again!
3 night business trip May 4, 2013
"Works for an overnight stay."
Had to change rooms but the front desk was very helpful. Most of their king rooms are connecting rooms. I don't know why. We could hear the TV and talking from the next room through the connecting doors. They did find us one that wasn't connecting. Might want to check on this when reserving. Otherwise it was a nice one night stay. Breakfast was typical. Nothing to jump and down about.
Other trip Apr 16, 2013
RW
"Quick business trip, very nice hotel"
The hotel was very clean and close to the area I needed to be in. The breakfast was pretty good and got me through the morning. The internet was fast enough for me to get some work done the night before my meeting. Comfy beds.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2013
Megan
very nice place
3 night trip Apr 4, 2013
steve
"Better value."
Nice new hotel. Well priced as the other hotel I stayed at when I made my trips to St. Pete to visit my friend and play poker, was $20/night more and really wasn't as nice.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
dave
Not bad. We just needed a place to stay for one night after flying in to St. Petersburg airport. Breakfast room was way too small for size of hotel which was full due to a softball tournament. We were forced to take our breakfast to our room.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2013
Maureen
great place the desk clerk was a great help
2 night trip Mar 1, 2013
the braggs
"Close to the things we wanted to do"
Great stay, would stay again
4 night family trip Mar 4, 2013
"close to event!!"
Nice room and location of hotel. Very glad you could tell the room had been cleaned, but cleaning products very strong for people with allergy problems! Very quiet and very nice people at the hotel!
2 night trip Mar 1, 2013
It was close to my family, so I plan to return frequently in the future. The personnel at the front desk were friendly and were able to call a cab for me to go to my family's home. I think the complimentary breakfast could be improved upon, but everything else was great.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2013
"Met all Expectations"
Hotel was very clean and extremely quiet. Nice continental breakfast. Staff was courteous and friendly. Location is not central to downtown St. Pete but the drive is not far, only 10 minutes.
2 night family trip Jan 14, 2013
Jerry
"Nice, quiet, clean and affordable"
Nice, quiet, clean and affordable. Convienent to get to the airport.
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
A little pricey for the accommodations!
2 night trip Nov 22, 2012
"central location"
Would prefer some heathier choices with the breakfast selections
3 night trip Nov 16, 2012
"very nice stay"
it was close to the airpoets
3 night trip Oct 19, 2012
terry

"A great stay"
We had a lovely stay in this hotel. We were met by Vicky who shared her vast local knowledge with us where she told us about local restaurants and places to visit. She was so friendly and welcoming and it was great to know of local places to visit. The hotel was very clean and we enjoyed our stay and our breakfast.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Stephen
"Beautiful hotel for weekend in St. Pete"
I loved this hotel. I really only slept in the room because I was in town visiting family but I felt safe coming and going and my room was clean and comfortable.
3 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Laporsha
"Very nice hotel"
Quiet, nicely located, nice breakfast. Nothing too fancy but everything we needed.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
Motior
IL
"Nice Hotel served my purpose"
Very clean and pleasant. Excellent staff service the girl was very helpful and sweet. Egg was awful and cold, breakfast items could have more variety, did not try the pool because of a tight schedule and also because the pool is too small. On the whole a very excellent stay and will definitely return.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites Northeast - Gateway
I am glad you we were able to provide Excellent Staff Service and a Clean and pleasant hotel! I am sorry the eggs were not to your liking and hopefully on your next trip breakfast will be more enjoyable. Thanks for you review and have a nice day. Sincerely - Jeremy Robinson General Manager
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Bond

"Nettes Hotel in ruhiger Lage"
wir haben das Hotel aufgrund der günstigen Lage zu Tampa und den Stränden zu St. Petersburg und Clearwater gewählt. Frühstücksbuffet ausreichend. Relativ neues Hotel. Freundlicher Empfang
3 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Holger Robert
DE
Schöne große Zimmer, sehr sauber, ein schöner Ausgangspunkt für Ausflüge nach St.Peterburg.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Très bien"
Propre, literie confortable et personnel agréable. Très bon rapport Qualité/Prix
Merci
1 night family trip Feb 10, 2015
Laurent
FR
"Guter Ausgangspunkt für Ausflüge in der Tampa Bay"
Gutes Hotel der Comfort Kette, Zimmer sind ordentlich ausgestattet und sauber. Das Hotel liegt an einer Hauptverkehrsstraße, der Lärm ist allerdings unserer Erfahrung nach wenig störend bei geschlossenem Fenster. Dafür kommt man gut von A nach B. Gut gefallen hat uns, dass dies eines der wenigen Hotels in den USA war, in denen man die Fenster im Zimmer öffnen kann.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Julia
"War ok"
Zimmer nicht gerade die saubersten. Der Lüfter im Bad war schon echt dreckig und es waren überall haare. Bis zum Mehr ist es ein gutes Stück zu laufen. Am besten man nimmt das Auto
Other trip May 23, 2014
Jens
"Alles super"
Zimmer saubeer, personal freundlich, frühstück lecker. wären gerne länger geblieben.
Thank you! Regards - Jeremy Robinson General Manager
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
DE
"Super Hotel, gutes Preis - Leistungsverhältnis"
Wir waren sehr zufrieden, die Betten waren sehr bequem und die Bettwäsche super. Empfehlung!
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
Maria
"Gerne wieder"
Das Einchecken war bisher das Beste was ich je beim Check In erlebt habe. Freundlich und Informativ wurden wir von Vicky in Empfang genommen. Sie hat uns super Tipps zum Essen gehen und Sehenswürdigkeiten besuchen gegeben. Im ganzen sehr freundliches Personal. Super Hotel .
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Hotte
DE
"las habitaciones limpias, grande y muy comodas"
genial
Gracias! Sinceramente - Jeremy Robinson (Geranimo :)) El jefe
2 night family trip Jan 25, 2014
eduanra
AR
"Good value hotel !"
Very well maintained and excellent service at the desk.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Single Guy
"適合休閒旅遊."
舒適安靜, 周圍環境不錯, 挺適合休閒. 此此主要是商務旅行落腳並選擇離客戶較近之 Hotel且步行可到為主.
Other trip Mar 17, 2013
TW
"Gut, jedoch am Stadtrand"
Der Aufenthalt in der Unterkunft war gut. Die Zimmer sind sauber und modern eingerichtet. Das Bad ist Sauber und in Ordnung. Jedoch ist der Frühtstücksraum etwas klein für alle Gäste. Frühstück war OK.
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2012