All hotels in Brian Head, Utah, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here223 Hunter Ridge Rd, Brian Head, UT, 84719, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"A Real Bad Night's Sleep"
My stay was delightful the only negative, and it's a big one, is that the bed was too uncomfortable to sleep on. I had to sleep on the floor. After all the most important part of a room is the bed (especially if you're skiing all day) and it was a stinker. Would return if I could get a guaranteed hard mattress, won't return otherwise. Staff was great. Pretty good food. Did I mention the staff was A plus?
4 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2015
"Ok but not great"
The room wasn't very clean when I arrived. I was there for three nights and the room was not cleaned once the entire time I was there. I payed a bit more to stay in the one bedroom rooms and while it was spacious the layout wasn't very good. The only windows were in the bedroom, so during the day when sitting in the living room you had to have almost all the lights on. Other than that the restaurant in the hotel was reasonably priced and the food was decent.
3 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
"Stayind for a couple of days to ski"
Cedar Breaks was close to skiing and offered a small store across the street. The room was small, with a refrigerator, microwave and sink, but very little counter space. There was room for food in the hallway closet only - no cupboard space. The shower head felt like needles! It felt like it would take your skin off and I had to resort to baths. We found the room could have used another table lamp or two for lighting. The windows allowed cold air into the room when closed and the wooden blinds did not help too much - curtains might be a better option. I would suggest to the lodge a hook on the back of the bathroom door and a cutting board in the kitchen.
3 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
"Guest service recovery attempt"
We were checked into a dirty room, then the room we were then changed to was still being clean. Didn't seem to be much communication between front desk and housekeeping. The housekeeping manager was very nice and gave us a food and beverage credit but the restaurant was awful. The service was slow and forgetful. The food was below average and luke warm.
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
"A Bargain"
The rooms are recently renovated and very nice. The hotel staff went out of their way to help and accomodate us. This a great place to stay with very reasonable prices.
2 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
"Excellent Brian Head Lodging"
Great Place to stay if visiting Brian Head. All amenities on site- gym, pool,spa,restaurant. Room was very comfortable.
3 night trip Mar 2, 2015
Alfred
"Conventiently located close to the slopes"
Was perfect for a family getaway. The kids enjoyed the pool and it was close to the ski resort as well.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"requested from Hotels. com"
The stay was fine, but very limited dining and entertainment options in the area.
5 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Doug
"so so"
This hotel was relatively nice. It looked a bit outdated, but my room was large. They seemed to be having a lot of staffing issues when I was there. The restaurant was closed one day because of it. My room wasn't the cleanest with visible hairs in the bathroom.
2 night trip with friends Feb 4, 2015
Ginger
"nice rooms, separate buildings"
Nice proximity to the slopes, clean and comfortable rooms. The only caveat is that all of the amenities, including the restaurant and hot tubs are located in the central building. So If your room is located in the adjunct buildings you have to make your way through sub zero temps to get to food or the hot tubs
1 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
Kaine
"Great family get away!"
Our family went for a little get away and had the best time at this hotel. We have 2 younger children and we were able to keep them entertained with the mountain close by, the heated pool and the game room! Staff was friendly, room was clean and we had a great time!!
2 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Derek
"Warmer on the slopes!!"
No hot water for 2 hours after check in!!
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Great value and handy location!"
We came up to Cedar Breaks to ski, staying Mon through Thurs evenings. Couldn't have been nicer set up. Close to the one lift. Hotel allows you to store skis, boots and poles in closet off entryway. Shuttle comes by about every 15 mins, or you can fairly easily walk to the Navajo Lodge lift, or even drive over and use car as a "locker" since it's a small lot and right next to lifts. There was like NO ONE on the slopes that T/W/Th so highly recommend middle of week trip. Staff at hotel was super nice and it's lovely layout. Nice indoor pool and jacuzzi. Also exercise room. Community computers to use above the lobby. Food at lodge was okay and overpriced from the bit we tried it. Appreciated having a little kitchenette to stow snacks and freezer foods. The king-size suite layout is somewhat narrow but still spacious compared to standard hotel room and with nice rustic decor. Plush bath towels and roomy in there. We'd come back another time for sure. Hope you check it out!
4 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
"Great Location, Good Restaurant"
This was not our first stay here, and we were happy to return. Great location and handy shuttle service to/from the lifts.
3 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Rebecca
"Great ski weekend!"
Very cozy room, relaxing pool and hot tub, wonderful massage at the spa. 2 min from the ski resort! Will definitely be back.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Nicole
"Property not as described"
Stay was ok. They never said that their are three different buildings and even if requested to stay in the main building your chances are slim. Walking across the property with a wet 2 yr old from swimming was not ideal. The coffee shop wasn't open till 9am which is ridiculous. I didn't recieve the room I requested. Overall it was an ok stay with my daughter, if my wife was there she would not have been very happy.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Ryan
"Check in was a nightmare"
For the second year in a row, the Diamond organization did not have the room I reserved. Last year we were downgraded to a lesser two room suite and this year we were originally put in two separate rooms on two different floors. While my child is an adult, it doesn't make for a fun vacation. The second day we were moved into a two room suite that could not be cooled off even with all the windows open and the fans off. The general manager said he would take care of the first night, however we still have not heard anything from him. There were several other issues with the room but the staff did corrected them as they came up. On Thursday night we had a family emergency and needed to cut our vacation short.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Great Location!"
Great location - rt at the base of ski slopes with a shuttle to Navajo! Eating establishments are very limited in Brian Head.
2 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Mimi
"Family vacation"
Hotel and staff are amazing and we'll kept. Only gripe is the hall and room we were in smelled like it was once smoker friendly for years and just recently stopped being so but they did nothing to remove the smell. A little overwhelming in the high altitude.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
denardo
"Overall we loved it"
Staff was very friendly, rooms were great. We walked to the ski slopes. Service in the cafe was slow. Overall we loved it and are planning on staying there again
4 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Tammye
"Great location for snow play"
Our room was clean but needs new carpet . The whole hotel smelled musty could use light air freshener during wet season. The room was either hot or cold and the heaters made annoying noise . I did really like the auto on fireplace it was just Startling when fireplace lit.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Audra
"Great place to stay close to the slopes"
I love the variety of rooms available at this hotel. Location is not ski in/out but right at the base of Navajo Lodge. Staff is ver friendly & helpful. The only complaint I have is that the jacuzzi tub in our room had mold on the jets so I wasn't about to use it. Could use a good cleaning.
3 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Kari
"Bring your own food!"
Check-in was nice - only to learn we were upsold on the wifi and the skiing conditions. You will not be able to stream a movie on Netflix as was stated by our really nice check-in person. The resort cannot control the skiing conditions - but if you are looking for a place to learn to ski and can handle the cold then this is a good place for you. We are a regular skilled ski family and have experience with cold skiing conditions. This place was frigid because it is hit by the wind and there are no trees to block the wind. We wanted to do the black runs but trees are exposed throughout the runs and the black diamond area of the hill was closed due to the wind. So there were only a few runs for us for the entire resort. The food was terrible at the restaurant which was understaffed. So we decided to go buy food for the remainder of the trip. Bring your own food from a real grocery store - we went to Parowan Market and the proteins are so bad at that store. The hallways of the Cedar Breaks smell horribly because people buy their food from Parowan and cook it. So it smelled disgusting in the hallways. The only way to escape this is to bring it from a real grocery chain like Safeway or Albertsons....trust me on this! The bathroom has some fan sound that comes from one of the vents at night - you need to close every door to insulate the sound. The beds were fine - pillows were fine. It was great having a fireplace.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Great lodge"
Excellent location and hotel room. Service at the only restaurant was limited and very understaffed for a holiday week. Even with a half empty restaurant we waited an hour for a table.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
sr
"Perfect location for Navajo Lodge"
Two bedroom was super spacious. More than enough room for beyond our family of 4. Bathrooms a bit dark but clean. Kitchen fully stocked. Nothing fancy. Got it for location and it didn't disappoint. Family could catch quick shuttle or walk to lift and lodge. Only concerns were a bit wild housekeeping staff and strong cooking smells coming from hallway daily (didn't permeate room). Pool not sufficient for number of guests so didn't spend much time there, but sauna and steam room were great. Food atrocious. Do NOT eat in restaurant - food was not fresh, over cooked, flavorless. Need space and great lift location? This is the place for you. Would return.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Tanya
We had an amazing time this lodge is very close to the ski resort. The staff was so kind and accommodating. The indoor jacuzzi with fireplace was awesome after full day of skiing. The heater in our main living room was broke but other than that ropm was pretty nice. Could have been more blankets too. The restaurant was decent but could have been better
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
wonderful trip
"No hot water"
The building we were in had none of the amenities which meant we had to walk back to our room from the pool with wet hair in 10 degree weather, not fun. Then in the morning we found out we had no hot water. The hotel manager offered a complimentary upgrade the next time We stayed.
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
"Will be back."
Overall we had a great time. The Lodge is in a perfect location and is very beautiful. Only negative thing was the water pressure in our shower was so low we could hardly use it. The room was very clean and the fireplace was a nice touch.
1 night trip with friends Dec 17, 2014
Christopher
"Hidden fees"
While the overall stay was enjoyable, there were a few disappointing things. Hotels.Com charged a resort fee and when we went to checkout the hotel also charged us another resort fee. So any savings that we thought we were going to save by booking through hotels.Com became null and void.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"I'll be back!"
I went there on a three day ski trip and was very pleased with my One Bedroom Suite. It was reasonably priced with plenty of room including a kitchenette and was very clean, quiet and comfortable with a very nice ski lodge type decor. There were two restaurants, a nice bar with a lounge and fireplace, and a two minute drive to the slopes ( They also have a free shuttle if that's your choice). The staff was very friendly and eager to help. I will go there again.
2 night trip Dec 6, 2014
earl
"fireplaces in every room!"
Loved the location and amenities. The fireplace was such a nice touch especially coming of the slopes!
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Alysia
"Awesome anniversary escape"
The room was beautiful! The views were awesome. It was clean,well stocked and comfortable. Good food at the restaurant, the waiter Jamer was not too friendly, but the other waitress took care of us when he wasn't around. It snowed, but the staff had the sidewalks and parking cleared right away.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Room layout nice but everything else was TERRIBLE"
We arrived late afternoon/early evening and our room must have been 85 degrees despite being October and this hotel is at higher elevation/in the Utah mountains. Air Conditioning is non-existent. The room was laid out wonderfully and I really wanted to like this place but I slept, at the most, 2-hours the first night because I could not get the room cooled of to a reasonable temp, the bed linens were worn out and the mattress was the most uncomfortable mattress I have ever slept on. Day-2 we left the window open all day and it was pleasant when we returned that night. I noticing hard bumps in the bed so I took the sheet of the bed and found the mattress cover in an awful state so I flattened it out best I could and, I was able to sleep on and off for approximately 4-hours. I had a New York Strip stake at the restaurant and although they charged me twice as much as I usually pay for a steak at a restaurant I was hungry and did not care about the price. However, though the steak was properly cooked the steak was terrible i.e. If someone brought me the same piece of meat and asked me what cut it came from there would be no question in my mind that it was a chuck steak with large pieces of fat on the ends and some in the middle and veins of sinew or whatever it was; although I have never put up with a poor quality of dinner as above noted, this time I was simply too tired to make a fuss.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Jeffrey
"One night passing through"
It was off season and very quiet. Hotel was excellent. Rooms were clean and comfortable. We would stay there again.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
50+ers
"Beautiful Ski Resort!!"
It was great... No snow yet but next month...
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"What an experience"
Arrived early evening with nightfall just starting. Driving directions not very helpful. I had to call the resort to find its location. The resort is well maintained and nicely appointed. The room (it was listed as a 1-bdrm suite) was a converted hotel room. There were kitchen appliances but no dishwasher. The in-room heater was a heating element with a noisy fan that would keep a tired person awake all night. The shower sent a stream of needle-like jets because of high water pressure at the resort. We won't be returning to this particular resort.
3 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
Ronald
"Very beautiful area."
Perfect in every way
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
Paula Clark
"Very nice"
Room was very comfortable and well equipped with a full kitchen, living area with sleeper sofa, and fireplace. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Dog lover
Beautiful resort and pool. Excellent hiking nearby at Cedar Breaks National Monument.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"Awesome Sauce"
Was a very pleasant stay, in the mountains plus it was Rock-tober Fest. Friendly staff, clean/nice rooms. Had a wonderful experience!! Will stay there again!!!
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
"I loved it!!"
Great hotel!! It's like home away from home! Super comfortable bed! Room had a kitchenette, fireplace, jet tub, blowdryer, lots of towels. Definitely cozy. The restaurant had a full bar and delicious food. Our waiter, also the bartender was terrific and very hospitable. Staff was friendly. We would stay here again, I loved it!
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Lulu
"Hotel located next to noisy highway!"
We were directed to our room in another building. Since there was no air-conditioning, we opened the windows, hence, the noise from the roadway. We had dinner in the hotel restaurant and, again, we were very disappointed. The fish fry was overdone to the extreme. The coconut shrimp were almost black. However, the wait staff were excellent, polite and hard-working. Our experience with breakfast was similar. Staff were helpful and attentive. Coffee was terrible! Potatoes were over-cooked and hard. The rooms are not touched by housekeeping unless you are staying for more than 4 days! We were not told of this until we inquired in the afternoon of our second day.
Ed
"Really a ski resort"
Lovely location, town with only three restaurants. No A/C in room but windows open wide and they did provide a window fan. This is a time share location so be prepared for the sales spiel. Great views but really secluded in the Summer/Fall. Expensive hotel restaurant but nice bar.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Loved our stay, friendly staff clean rooms ."
Highly recommend , could not find rooms on the scenic hwy 12 and trip advisor came up with this place w, in our pice range, loved it the and the country side we stayed another nite.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Great place to stay. Would surely return. Very comfy beds.
"Not Convenient!"
The only reason we chose this hotel was because everything close to Bryce and Zion were sold out! We now know why it was available...no air conditioning (and even at that altitude it was hot)! The appearance from the outside when we pulled up in the driveway was paint peeling around the front entrance and cows everywhere grazing! The front desk lady who checked us in appeared to be busy on the internet taking care of her own business and she was far from friendly! Our room was alright, however, if you are short getting in and out of the jacuzzi tub could be an issue as it is high and the shower head is horrible and painful...felt like pin pricks! If going to Bryce and the Zion plan on spending 3 hrs round trip driving! We just made the best of the drive and enjoyed the Fall colors! Restaurants in the area are limited. You can either eat at the hotel or eat at a Mexican restaurant or Pizza restaurant down the street. If booking thru Expedia and it says non refundable...they mean it! We would have probably checked out and attempted to find another hotel after our first night had we been able to get a refund! So buyer beware!
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Bruce
The waitress that served us breakfast in the cafe (Victoria) was not only efficient, but was so friendly and cheerful. She asked about our visit and told us about herself as well. The breakfast was delicious also, but Victoria's cheerfulness really made our mealtime fun.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
"Terrific facility, picturesque setting."
Primarily a winter ski resort, this facility offered reduced rates during off season. We were pleasantly surprised at the spaciousness, cleanliness and comfort of our room. This facility is very well maintained and the staff was excellent. We will return.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Bruce
A bit out of the way, unless you're skiing in the winter or biking in the summer. Nice hotel, great rooms.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Hidden Gem!"
This lodge was more than we expected. Our room was a one bedroom type facility. It even had a kitchen. When evening rolled around, we had dinner at the restaurant on site. We both enjoyed our meal and even took a caramel walnut cheesecake back to our room. Everything was yummy!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014