All hotels in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States of America
1836 E 3rd St, Williamsport, PA, 17701, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Comfortable"
Comfortable stay. Close to restaurant.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2015
"Meet with Navy Recruiter"
I enjoyed the stay at the hotel. The pool was nice but it's a little small for me. The wifi could also be a little better for improved Web surfing. Other than that, this is a great place to stay.
3 night trip Jul 20, 2015
"Candlewood Suites - Williamsport PA"
Excellent site, very professional staff [especially desk clerk -- Curtis].
1 night trip Jul 2, 2015
Dr. James E.
"birthday get away"
went for a birthday get a way.....if it had breakfast it would have been perfect
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
ALICIA
Our stay was excellent. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I definitely would recommend this hotel.
5 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
"Great place to stay in Williamsport, PA"
We loved the amenities for a longer sta. The pool was clean and the kids had a great time there. I used the gym and laundry. The staff went out of their way to make sure we had plenty of towels. We will stay there again when are back in town. It was close to all the different directions we were visiting.
2 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"Ideal for Business Travel"
The suite was not luxurious, but it was very roomy, very comfortable, and provided a lot of amenities--kitchenette, coffee basics, etc. And the location was convenient to I180 and to restaurants and coffee shops.
2 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
margaret
Really surprised by the quality and friendliness after reading some of the negative reviews. It was a great room and great stay. THANK YOU!
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Piper
"Above average hotel in small town"
Reservation taken on very short notice. Very nice hotel, especially for small town. Free internet. Breakfast not provided is only demerit.
2 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
Patrick
"Recovery!"
Perfect for a quiet much needed break.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Sean
"Clean and comfortable"
Lovely hotel ! We stayed 3 nights, the room was so clean and comfy, we felt right at home! Only down side was that they didn't replace towels daily which would have been nice. Our room had a kitchen and the bed was also super comfy!!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Rebecca
"perfect room"
Loved this hotel! Beautiful room, nice desk staff and great location!! Would definitely stay again. :)
2 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"Good day to take the family to the pool"
It was nice
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
ryan
Staff was great rooms were clean and spacious!
1 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
"Great accommodations for the price, isn't a five s"
Nice big clean room, good price, small kitchen area was really useful
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"disappointig"
room dirty, found wad of hair in bathroom and mold
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
AA
"spotless but a little walking. ..."
Very clean and comfortable hotel and room! Only down side was the location of the elevator was far from lower numbered rooms, which was fine for us but a bit of a hike. Otherwise it was terrific.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Rosanne
"Acceptable Enough"
It was fairly noisy in the hallways and walls were paper-thin. Room was comfortable enough for an overnight stay.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"Best Rooms in Williamsport, PA"
We had booked the incorrect travel dates on the original booking. We discovered the error after arriving at the hotel. Emily, the registration agent, told us to stay calm and she walked us through the online booking company customer service phone queue to get us to a live agent. Emily spoke with the online company agent and was able to change our reservations to the correct dates with no additional fees. The suites provided for our stay were excellent. We will stay here again.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
"Great hotel for a great price!"
Nice, clean, and had a great kitchenette with dishes and utensils at a great price, standard for all room types!
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"Nice place for an evening or a week"
Overall a very nice place to spend your trip. The hotel has plenty of amenities and its in walking distance of several large chain restraunts. The rooms were clean, comfortable and spacious. I would recommend this establishment to anyone looking for an affordable place that will surpass your expectations.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"I love to stay at this hotel"
I've stayed at Candlewood Suites on two visits to Williamsport and think it's a really great find. I love the convenient location with major stores and eateries steps away so I can walk everywhere to find what I need. I also love the suites with full-size refrigerator, microwave oven, kitchen sink, desk, TV, DVD player (but the one in my room didn't work, unfortunately) and the room needed airing as there was a stale odor. The desk clerk, however, was very nice and offered to switch my room. It wasn't that critical so I took the can of room freshener he gave me (he said I could keep it in the room) and just spritzed the air. I also liked that there was a printed list of DVDs that guests could borrow and the fitness center has enough equipment to maintain a workout schedule. I love the setup of the rooms because they're like a mini apartment and self-contained. I highly recommend a stay here. The room was clean and comfortable and I felt very secure staying here. The complimentary breakfast at the nearby Best Western that shares the same owner was also a good deal, and if you have to dash, the bagged breakfast at the front desk is also a nice substitute. Definitely enough to break your fast and get you where you need to go without your stomach growling with hunger.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Kate F.
"Nice to have a kitchenette"
This is more like an extended stay hotel so the maids don't come in unless you ask or after 3 or 4 days. Overall nice hotel. Friendly staff. As was talked about in previous reviews you go next door for breakfast if you want to the Best Western which is apparently the sister hotel. Then again you do have the kitchenette with stove, dishwasher, utencils, plates, bowls and the like. There's a Giant supermarket in the strip mall across the street. Nice stay!
5 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
Ray
"Below standards of other Candlewood Suites visited"
Bathroom did not have vanity or shelf to put travel items; very awkward set up.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
Was a pleasure staying there staff was excellent.
2 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
wayne
"Great hotel!"
Close to everything. Office staff was courteous and understanding of our needs. Had to switch rooms due to someone smoking in the room next door.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Was there for a wedding."
I stayed there because of the location to the church and wedding reception. It was in a perfect spot between where the church was and the reception.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Candle wood"
Room was nice plenty of space and it was clean. Bed was a little smaller than advertised (queen). Overall would stay here again.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
"Quiet room, good location"
the hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The beds are not queen as advertised but double full size which made sleeping a bit more difficult with lack of room. I asked the front desk about this and he said they do advertise them as queen size but he was not sure of the sizes. Having a queen at home, it was not a queen. The bathroom was larger than in most hotels which was very nice. the ease of having a kitchenette was wonderful. It was nice having a relaxing swim in the pool after spending time in the car for awhile. The breakfast was good although we had to go to the neighboring hotel which is also owned by the same entity. although we were located between route 180/220 and the Golden Strip, we did not have road noise, our room was quiet. we were among stores and restaurants which gave us choice for what to do for meals.
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
Linnea
Staff was cordial, helpful and professional…..our room was perfect for our needs……sorry it took so long to respond…..will see you again…. Bill
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"trip to LL World Series"
Everyone was very nice, room was cleaned way before check-in time and we were able to check-in early. At the entrance to our room housekeeping asked if we needed any at all, and happily provided us with extra towels and cloths. Front desk gave copies of directions to places we were going and the Hot Breakfast met all our requests!!! Will come back again soon.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2014
"We won't be back"
The room smelled bad
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Doug
I was very comfortable and for the most part the room was clean -- just a lot of hair on the floor in the bathroom!
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
Debbie I
The motel was a little hard to locate. It was directly behind the Hampton Inn. which blocked its view from the street. A sign was posted by the highway, however. I stopped at the Hampton Inn and they told me where it was located. Room was clean and comfortable, however, the temperature was unbearably cold when I first entered. The air conditioner was on and the temperature of the room was 62 degrees. Too cold. I could not figure out how to turn the air off, but the desk person came up immediately and fixed the problem.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Everything was so well appointed"
Just love the convenience of the suite. Everything right at hand. Love, love, love the recliner
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
pretty picky
"Very nice hotel close to family"
We stayed at this hotel overnight to attend a family event nearby. Overall, it was just what we needed -- super helpful and friendly staff, clean, comfortable, spacious room. But, there was a very noisy group from a bachelor party who woke us up in the middle of the night -- they'd been placed in a room in the middle of the hallway. And, very early in the morning, the noise of other guests moving about, shoveling ice into coolers (that's what it sounded like), opening and closing drawers, etc. also woke us up. So, the walls are thin and some additional sound proofing would help.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Kiki
"housekeeping"
Housekeeping never entered our room in 4 days.We had to make bed, take out garbage and refresh towels on our own.Very disappointed.
3 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
mark reese
Perfectly appointed room for our needs at a very reasonable price with free internet access. Good location near a shopping/restaurant district
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Great service, great value, no complaints!"
No complaint but recliner chair in room barely works, carpet needs to be replaced, and desk chair upholstery needs cleaning and supports repaired. Minor as far as I am concerned. Loved the new and modern kitchen with high quality pots.
8 night trip Jul 30, 2014
William Donald
It is a great hotel with excellent staff.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Guest
"not happy"
we stayed here on our way out th New York so the kids could see wehre the Little League World Series is played. This hotel was tucked in behind a Best Westen. When we got there the curb appeal was bad, the parking lot was nothing but a giant trash can. We then unloaded the car to check in and when we walked in we were greated with a horrible smell. Once to our room, and upon opening the door we were greated with the smell from downstairs older brother and he knocked us on our butts. IT WAS BAD. We took the kids to the pool and there were no towels, not a big deal got some from the front counter. The sleep was ok and in the morning the breakfest that you have to walk over to the best western to get was probably the best thign they had to offer. I took my son swimming after breakfest and to my surprise (well not really) the pool area had not been touched from the day before. How do I know this, because the newspaper I was reading the day before was still sitting in the same spot and again there were no towels out, but the same full bin of dirtys ones from the day before. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS SMELLY HOLE TO ANYONE!!
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Ethan R,
Great beds - best I have seen in a hotel, the breakfast was good - we checked in at 12:30 and stayed until 1 - the hospitality was great.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Curtis Collyer
"One night stay"
The hotel was very nice. I loved having kitchen facilities available and while they don't serve breakfast we were invited to use the Best Western next door, which had a great breakfast. Towels were nice and thick, room was very clean, staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"Always love Candlewood"
Beautiful. Very friendly and helpful front-desk staff. Huge, clean laundry room. Very quiet room, clean, full kitchen with full size refrig. The only thing I found strange was that this hotel is parked directly behind the best western...you have to drive into and around to the back of the best western parking lot to get here, as well as the continental breakfast...it was served in the best western. You have to exit the Candlewood, walk across the parking lot and into the best western to eat. If you don't mind a short morning walk, you're in business. Otherwise I would definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
"Great stay and location"
Hotel was very clean. Staff was great! Room very spacious.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
MD
Nice place to stay
2 night romance trip Jul 11, 2014
Alexandra
"place to sleep while travelling"
I was very surprised when I went into the room and saw all the amenities. I was expecting a lot less, not a full kitchenette, dishes and plates as well as pots and pans. I would staying again
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
"Not bad"
Don't expect the Waldorf or anything. Room had strange odor. Treadmills were both broken. But free laundry and lovely people.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"perfect to visit our son at Penn tenn tech"
only 2 miles from Pennsylvania college of technology. We liked the kitchenette. The only drawback was the bed, we couldn't get comfy, we are use to an air bed.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
bruce
"Spacious Room"
We only stayed overnight, but this would be a great place for an extended stay. The room was clean and comfortable, with a full-sized refrigerator, sink, stove, etc. We were served a hot breakfast at the adjoining hotel, which was delicious. The coffee wasn't great, but hotel coffee never is.
1 night family trip May 23, 2014