All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
1719 West End Avenue, Nashville, TN, 37203, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Very friendly and convenient. Room was great, bed was very comfy. Would definitely stay here again. They are also dog friendly and would be a great place to stay with a group because there is a nice lounge in the lobby with pool and a 24/7 grab and go snack bar. Also great if u r on business.
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"West end allstar!"
Large room, fun atmosphere, Hugo @ front desk rocked!
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Justin
"Girls Getaway"
The hotel staff were all very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and very large. We loved the location, the bar and the live music. It was the perfect place for us to stay for our girls trip. I will definitely consider staying here again and will definitely recommend it to family and friends.
3 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2015
Stacey
"Overnight Stay"
Great except for icy sidewalks ....
1 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
Mitchell
"ISC conference"
Great room. Nice view. The basics presented with affordable style.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Not here! It's a pig with lipstick"
This hotel is trying way to hard to be edgy and different. Not worth the outward appearance they try to portray. There was one chair in the room and two giant bean bags! Why????? Plus there was a ton of unused space in the room that made it appear they couldn't afford a couch, business desk or even some drawers to keep from having to leave our clothes wrinkled up in our bags. $25 a night to park is just outrageous. It's Nashville. Not New York City! The coffee was complimentary but it looked as if they were trying to find other ways to charge their guests. Nope! No breakfast. This hotel is trying to charge a premium rate with cheap tricks like fluorescent lights and retro decor. The more I think about it, I think I was generous with the ratings.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Convenient, quiet, yet nxt to everything"
Came for the hot chocolate run. Close enough to job to the start and finish. Close enoughto great eats and entertainment. Clean and quiet hotel.
We enjoyed our stay here. Rooms were clean and comfortable
"College Visit"
The hotel was in a great area, easy access to Vanderbilt and downtown. The staff was so great greeting us every time we came in when they were not busy. The room was comfortable, workout room had good equipment and the lobby was modern and lively. Recommend this for other travelers.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Unimpressed"
The hotel service left much to be desired. We seemed to be told "no" more often than "yes". The shower was dirty and the lay out of the room was very strange. We booked this hotel thinking they had room service, that was not the case when we arrived. The bed however, was very comfortable. I would stay somewhere else next time as there are plenty of other hotels to choose from.
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Jenifer
"Recommend"
Great find at a very reasonable price. Walking distance or at most a short (consistently less than 10 dollars) can ride
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
seena
"GRAMMY for affordable hotel of the year goes to..."
I am amazed to see so many negative reviews on here. This is an excellent option for any traveler. I stayed here for business for 4 nights. My room was very clean, huge, with a comfortable king-size bed, down pillows, blackout curtains, Bliss toiletries (-1 point for the dispensers in the showers, but if that gets me quality products and keeps the room affordable, so be it!), and some weird but comfortable beanbag chairs, great cable TV, complimentary bottled water / coffee / tea (replaced daily), an iron/board, and ample storage. OH! And my favorite hotel room amenity of all: an EMPTY refrigerator. I always prefer that to a minibar. Great for leftovers from Nashville's exploding food scene, plus there's a "convenience store" in the lobby, if you don't want to venture out to stock up on local goods. Slept like a baby. Staff was excellent. I'll stay here every time I'm in Nashville if the prices stay down.
4 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
Joshua
"Very Nice"
It was a great location.Several restaurants and very close to Music city. The service was friendly. Rooms were clean
1 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
BABBI
"Enjoyed my stay - worked well for me!"
Great spot near Music Row where I had a number of meetings.
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
Derek
"Very good hotel"
We were worried about how close to the strip we would stay because of pricing but aloft was very reasonable! The decor was very neat as well. I would definitely stay here again in the future!
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Uriah
"Great pet friendly hotel in downtown Nashville!"
Loved the hotel and all it had to offer! Pool tables, bar, huge room with updated bathroom!
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Loved the decor. Perfect location, close to everything.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Colleen
Hotel is a great value! Had live music in the hotel bar, staff was friendly, doorman was quick to hail a cab.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Surprised how nice it was"
Very surprised! It was very clean and comfortable! Will stay here instead of the Hutton every time now. Half the price!
1 night trip Jan 23, 2015
LARRY
"Nashville visit"
Nice location not far from downtown. Within walking distance from a few restaurants. Very modern. Valet and self parking same cost, $25 a night. Heads up. Super hospitality. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
"Clean, good location and modern"
Nice clean modern hotel. Good bar
3 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Great hotel- INCREDIBLE STAFF."
Check-in staff were warm and helpful. The room was massive! loved the bean bag. Incredible shower, comfy bed. an overall wonderful hotel.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Average Room"
Great location, but the pictures on Expedia website showed a nice bright room with wood floors, which is what I thought we were getting.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Loud HVAC"
Overall stay was excellent although the Heating/AC system is ridiculously loud. Parking fee is excessive. Those two items may have me look at other hotels but the location is great.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
"Always stay here in Nashville"
Love this hotel. Love its location.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Very Pet Friendly A++"
We were traveling to Nashville with for a short overnight trip, and wanted to be able to carry our small dog with us. Upon arrival we were greeted by a very polite valet and front desk staff, who promptly gave us a goody bag for our dog. The room was very clean and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the downtown Nashville area especially if you are traveling with your pet. A++
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Poor customers met service at the front desk."
First $25.00 valet parking only. Booked on expedia and didn't get room requested. The front desk girl swiped my card twice and didn't have a clue what she was doing. No one offered to comp or make up for the inconvenience.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
1 night trip Dec 21, 2014
"Last minute get a way"
Location of -Aloft is close cab ride to the Gulch area. Walking distance to The Tavern, Noshville and many other fun little bars.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Trendy and comfortable"
First time staying at an Aloft hotel and I loved it! I loved the room and the bed was very comfortable. The parking situation was unfortunate. $25/day to park is crazy to me. It should have been included in the price of the room. Other than that, I would return again (without a vehicle).
2 night trip Dec 19, 2014
Kyle
"Pleasant stay"
High level hotel. Would have been nice to have free breakfast but we should have paid for that :(
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
martin
"Refreshingly trendy and contemporary."
Ask for a room without beanbag furniture. It was not very comfortable.
smythe
"Awesome stay!"
Everyone at the hotel was super friendly and helpful with our luggage, parking, etc. The hotel was very clean and our stay was wonderful. It is in a great location for downtown or Vanderbilt. And pet friendly! We love that!
Taylor
"Great location and great staff!"
Room was awesome and the location was even better. Staff was super helpful and friendly!
peyton
"Family Weekend!"
Hannah made the stay even better! Great location and amazing concept!
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"2 nights in Nashville"
Very unique style at good value.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
"There's better ALofts than this"
The people were nice but the decor and ambiance was like a cheap motel that tried to upgrade with cheap furniture
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
Angelica
"overall nice place."
the place was unique and I love that it is a dog friendly property. Coming in from the parking garage seemed a bit creepy, and the TV placement in the room was a little odd (could not really watch TV from bed). The bed was comfortable and the shower water pressure was great. I would stay here again. However I did think it was in poor taste to charge for daily parking when we were staying at the hotel. I appreciated the variety of items made available to the guests in the snack area.
2 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
Lynda
"Great hotel! Short walk to broadway."
Everything about this hotel is awesome! I have stayed here twice and both have been amazing. Parking rates listed on Expedia are incorrect though.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Colby
"Rough around edges"
Good location, reasonable rates, friendly staff and upbeat atmosphere. Corner room was spacious - though some of space was a bit unusable. Floor was surprisingly cold regardless of thermostat setting. Nice to have a mini fridge - but annoying that its compressor kicked on periodically, and noisily during the night. Gym was serviceable but it would be nice if the treadmill TV units could change channels. Can't say I would never stay again, but wouldn't be first choice. Can't say is not stay here again
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
InFromCT
"Could be so much better..."
Staff was not helpful with area restaurants. Bathroom was dusty and dirty. With the right management this hotel could be very cool. Bartender unfriendly. Valets were most knowledgable about the area
Mel
"better choice elswehere"
The room are too old and smell musty nad have cracked plaster. teh valet parking is expensive and cumbersome.
derek
"Will Not Return"
The room is designed to appear really trendy, however it was done cheaply. The mirror in the bathroom was hung un-level, and there were scuff marks and dents all over the drywall. Additionally, there were massive water spots and splash stains on the ceiling. The staff during the 3rd shift in the lobby was extremely un-pleasant. They create this lobby feel to create a "hang out" atmosphere, but when we were down playing on the pool table (around 11:45 pm) we were asked to keep it down and use our "inside voices"... there were two of us... and the only ones even in the lobby besides the obnoxious front desk lady. This was my second stay at this hotel, and after my last experience, I will not be returning.
2 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
"Contemporary, comfortable & good vibes"
Awesome, contemporary hotel conveniently located in the heart of everything Nashville. I would stay there again if I returned. I needed an early check-in and they were very accommodating and made it happen. Great customer service!
2 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
Audrey
"stay here when in nashville!"
Great place and great value! Not.too far from downtown and very nice friendly staff! Next time im in Nashville this is where im going!
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
cathal
"Need more furniture!!"
Need more furniture in the room. No where to sit.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"A place worth staying."
Comfortable accompdations and friendly/helpful staff.
3 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
Loraine
"Aloft - good location & friendly staff"
The hotel was clean. Our fridge didn't work and we had a light out - they fixed both though in a timely manner. The towels smelled like Lee's chicken. Fortunately I like Lee's chicken but it was definitely weird. The valet guy was awesome. Joked with him a lot. The other staff were all friendly. It sucked that they didn't have room service. We had a do not disturb sign on the door and house keeping woke us up on Sunday morning by knocking. That was irritating Other than that it wasn't bad. I would rather stay at a Marriott or something along those lines though.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Ashley
"Great Hotel!"
Such a cool hotel! And my room was HUGE….loved it! Though it wasn't within walking distance to the main music strip, it was a very short ($5) cab ride.
2 night trip Oct 22, 2014
Regina
"Quirky place"
Staff were great - all were friendly and helpful. The rooms were comfortable but they need to lose the pillows to sit on instead of chairs - not comfortable and I ran across a few older guests who clearly had issues with them as well. I don't know why the housekeepers put the toilet seat up and turn on all the lights and the TV, and leave them that way after they have serviced the room, not necessary to me. But the pool table in the lobby area was cool, nice bar and breakfast area. I also appreciated the grab and go area, it was really helpful! I would definitely stay there again!
Other trip Oct 23, 2014