All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1719 West End Avenue, Nashville, TN, 37203, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"A place worth staying."
Comfortable accompdations and friendly/helpful staff.
3 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
Loraine
"Aloft - good location & friendly staff"
The hotel was clean. Our fridge didn't work and we had a light out - they fixed both though in a timely manner. The towels smelled like Lee's chicken. Fortunately I like Lee's chicken but it was definitely weird. The valet guy was awesome. Joked with him a lot. The other staff were all friendly. It sucked that they didn't have room service. We had a do not disturb sign on the door and house keeping woke us up on Sunday morning by knocking. That was irritating Other than that it wasn't bad. I would rather stay at a Marriott or something along those lines though.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Ashley
"Great Hotel!"
Such a cool hotel! And my room was HUGE….loved it! Though it wasn't within walking distance to the main music strip, it was a very short ($5) cab ride.
2 night trip Oct 22, 2014
Regina
"Quirky place"
Staff were great - all were friendly and helpful. The rooms were comfortable but they need to lose the pillows to sit on instead of chairs - not comfortable and I ran across a few older guests who clearly had issues with them as well. I don't know why the housekeepers put the toilet seat up and turn on all the lights and the TV, and leave them that way after they have serviced the room, not necessary to me. But the pool table in the lobby area was cool, nice bar and breakfast area. I also appreciated the grab and go area, it was really helpful! I would definitely stay there again!
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Mary Ellen
Very cool, hip place. They had local musicians playing in the bar area at night. The staff was awesome
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
In-room food options were limited and the sandwich I had was not very good. Loved the live music in the lobby.
2 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
"It's was okay"
Super friendly hotel staff. The place was nice, but it was a little worn down. Pretty trending, and nice location.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
What a great experience! A sort of hipster / urban environment with live music in the bar. Room was spotless and decorated in a unique fashion. Easy walk to Broadways' night spots.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
"Nashville stay"
Decent place but not within walking distance of downtown. Room was large and comfortable but housekeeping didn't come to clean the room until 530pm and the hotel was not even close to full.
2 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
Huge rooms! But about a 5-10 min taco ride to music row
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Good experience, far from downtown"
Thought it would be a little closer to the downtown but it's a little bit of a walk. Really close to where midtown is which was really fun and where locals hang out. Overall the staff was really friendly and accommadating. The hotel itself is really trendy and it did remind me of the w in NYC.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Anonymous
"Friendly staff"
It was just OK. We stayed 4 nights. There was no dresser in the room & only 1 suitcase stand. The bathroom door is a louvre door which decreases privacy. The stairwell to the parking garage is dirty & smelly. It is in a good location with several restaurants close by. We had a corner room with a nice view.
4 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Be
"Very nice"
Very nice staff with friendly atmosphere !! Love the pool table in lobby !!
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Lester & Karen
"Great hotel but issue with shower"
The shower in the bathroom did not have a curtain or anything to stop the water from pouring out. So the bathroom floor got soaked. We had to use several towels to mop up the floor. Other than that, the room was spacious and clean.
2 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
Things were off to a rocky start - they offered to give us a room on the upper floors but sent us to a room that had not yet been cleaned. We returned down to the reception area where the staff quickly corrected the problem, assigning us a new room, and provided us with complimentary breakfast vouchers for the remainder of our stay. As others have mentioned, the AC is incredibly loud. We also had a loud group staying in the room next door and could hear their conversation. With all that said, the staff was incredibly helpful, the hotel was in a very convenient location - walking distance from some sights and Vanderbilt.
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Great beds. Close to all of Nashville. The breakfast at the bar in the lobby was excellent.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Near Vanderbilt U."
I was unaware parking would be $25 per night, but bellman were very prompt and attentive. Room is a bit dark, but comfortable. I like the lobby area, but did not patronize the bar or restaurant. Staff was lovely and helpful.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
KOF
Could use automatic door at entry way. Overall a very nice place and great location
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Mike C
"Needs a major renovation but the location is great"
Staff were very friendly and helpful. The live music in the lobby was a nice touch, being that it is Nashville. However the hotel needs a major renovation. Walls were so thin I could clearly hear my neighbor snoring as if he were in my room. I have stayed at 6 other Alofts and this location reminded me more of 3 star beach hotel than the exceptional service and amenities I have come to expect from Aloft.
2 night trip Sep 3, 2014
Nomad
"A C not working"
I checked after 9 pm and The room a c was not in working order. The front desk allowed maintenance would be up shortly to check the unit it was after 11 before the unit was fixed and would be another 2 hours before the room was comfortable and cool I changed hotels the next day
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
J B
"Coolest Room I Have Ever Stayed In!"
Aloft West End in Nashville, TN was the coolest room I have ever stayed in. When they say "aloft" they literally mean a loft. When you walk into the room, you will be surprised with how large the room is! With a cool design and so much room to sprawl out on the giant bean bag beds they leave to lounge in at your leisure. The bathroom was very modern and the shower was amazing! The paintings hanging in the hotel were absolutely beautiful and modern. The bar in the lobby was the WXYZ lounge. Very cool spot with an even cooler patio! Had a Blast and will always stay in the Aloft when I come to Nashville.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Jordan
The COOLEST hotel. Great location nestled in between Vanderbilt and Downtown. We did not have a car so could easily walk everywhere. Friendly and very helpful staff and the coolest place ever.
2 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Sheryl
"Bla"
This place it bad. I have stayed and much nicer cheaper hotels. Everything looks so cheap and worn. They have just about the most annoying music blasting throughout the hotel. I give it a one star.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
ggamster
"Very pet friendly"
Hotel was very pet friendly. Parking was not free. Beds comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
modN1
good value for the money. About a 10 minute walk or $15 cab ride from the bars on Broadway.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"GREAT HOTEL!"
Had my dog with me - no pet fee! So amazing. She even got a doggie treat upon arrival!
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Perfect location"
We loved it..my daughter stayed there a few times so we went back together. The location was great..20 minute walk to Downtown area and few minute taxi to The Gulch area..would surely visit again! The staff were extremely nice and helpful..The place was decorated really nice...
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Florence
"Great weekend"
My husband and I spent the weekend here for his birthday and we loved it! Room was amazing and staff very helpful. We'll be back!
"Great place to stay in the West End"
Comfortable, clean rooms, the staff are all amazing......excellent service.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Julia
"good location"
Friendly, walking distance to music role but a good hike, about a mile and a half to the river.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Randall
The Aloft West End is nothing like the other properties that I have frequented and become accustom to. My wife had never stayed in an Aloft and I wanted her to experience it first hand. Disappointed, is the only word I can use to explain that property. The staff was friendly and helpful but the building and the room were a far cry from other locations. For anyone who has never had a stay at an Aloft they may have the pleasure inexperience. The room just looked super old and put together. It looked like a college quad dorm-room. The rate was way over-priced for the room and the foyer which was so small I thought I was at a Motel 8. I would not recommend this property for a stay.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
"Will stay here every trip to Nashville"
The staff at this hotel are amazing, always smiling and willing to accommodate. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a nice affordable hotel.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Colby
"Very pleasant"
I really enjoyed it. I came to town to spend time with my daughter. I wish I could afford to do it once a week!!
1 night trip with friends Jul 8, 2014
Joan Lumpkins
"Staying here again if I'm Nashville"
I thought the staff, location, and price were great. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Fridge"
Everything was great. They only thing I think should be in the room is a fridge. Our room did not have one.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
"The hotel has a steep parking charge."
The hotel has a steep parking charge.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"No room service and no housekeeping past 3 pm"
Overall it wasn't terrible, but the title says it all. What kind of hotel has no room service and no housekeeping past 3 pm? The crowd was good, not as sheisty as you'd think from staying at a hotel that, did I happen to mention, has no room service and no housekeeping past 3 pm. It was all business travelers and young people. The room and hotel were acceptable, but the decor looks like Elton John dropped a massive dump which exploded all over the lobby and rooms, and the manager was like "hey, this looks pretty trendy, don't clean it up, let's go with it". Haha, just kidding, but seriously the décor was a little much. But overall not an awful place. But too expensive for basically zero amenities.
4 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"lots to do and eat in just a few blocks"
The room was very nice, clean and well put together. The lobby was interesting and fun. We enjoyed happy hour. I would recommend this hotel.
2 night trip Jun 23, 2014
M
"they sold my room!"
I arrived in Nashville early in the morning, but had obligations so I didn't check in until 8 PM, only to find out that they had "oversold" rooms for that night. Hannah - at the front desk - couldn't have been more apologetic about it and diligently worked to find me accommodations elsewhere. She was super nice and super efficient and I ended up in a great room at another hotel. If all staff were as hospitality-oriented as she, this would be a fabulous place. The lobby looked very modern and trendy.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Trendy hotel with plumbing issues"
The hotel was very modern and artsy, but there were some plumbing issue and it close to construction. There was some problem with the plumbing and whenever another room would flush, there would be a loud bubbling in the toilet! It was so loud and would occur so often that it kept waking me up and I had a rough night of sleep. Also, there was construction going on across the street and it was very annoying. Overall, I would rather have stayed at a frumpy hotel without room problem than someplace cool-looking but riddled with issues!
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
Sara Chicago
"Very accommodating and helpful"
Very good very accommodating. Couldn't have been more pleasant.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
very helpful
"I loved the style of the hotel and room."
I was very pleased with my stay. I look forward to staying there again on my next trip.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Great hotel. Very different style"
Awesome hotel. Friendly staff. Great location. Live music and bar are a nice touch.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Not your typical Aloft"
I have stayed at many Aloft hotels around the country and this one is not typical. My first room key didn't work meaning a trip back to the desk, then the clerk came with to make sure I knew how to work a hotel key only to open the door to an occupied room! Does it get worse, oh yes. Then I had food and drink charges on my bill that were not mine, and worse yet my feet stuck to the floor in the room the floor needed cleaning that badly. If it had not been a pre-paid reservation I would have left but since it was pre-paid that was harder to do. This hotel sucks, great location but it sucks.
1 night business trip May 27, 2014
"Great stay and central to a lot"
Had a great stay and already booked for next week
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2014
Awesome service and the room was amazing! The room was huge and was great place for me to spread my work out and work. I loved the gym and the lobby area was cozy!
2 night trip May 21, 2014
Patrici PG
"This place has potential, but needs TLC!"
The hotel decor is very odd to say the least. All the furniture in the room needed updating badly. The bathroom had various problems that could have been fixed easily with some updating. Examples: toilet lid would not stay in raised position / shower was a walk in style but had no separation from shower floor and bathroom floor, so the bathroom floor would have standing water on it after a shower / all the walls were scuffed pretty bad and just needed to be painted / all the furniture was scuffed badly and strips of trim were coming off. The room was spacious and the beds were comfortable. For 220$ a night I would never stay here again until they put a little work into the rooms.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"it's ok"
Bean bags are a poor excuse for seating. reat beds and pillows but room needs at least 1 really comfortable chair. $25 to park your own car is absurd
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Shar
"BY FAR BEST HOTEL EVER!!!!! Highly recommended."
This Hotel is amazing! Not only is it a convenient location Its clean and comfortable. The staff was very helpful and courteous. They did not hesitate to lend a hand in need weather it was getting ice for us or helping us move our things around the hotel. They were very tolerant yet still firm about following hotel rules. did I mention they were all soooooooooooo nice!!!!! Its so hard to find that kind of service now a days. The location is very close to Downtown and close to bars but not so close that you get to deal with all the downtown noise and ruckus. Everything was extremely clean and practical not to mention the rooms were very modern and nice. I went with probably the least expensive room available and was afraid that the price was too high but it was worth every penny. I've stayed at older not so nice hotels for way more money and I would pay even more to stay at this hotel if I had to. The only thing I didn't really like was the parking and the ramp to get in to the front door but it wasn't a big Valet was definitely better and the bell hop was extremely helpful and did all the labor to get our millions of bags all the way up the ramp and to our room. Over all I recommend this hotel anyone! I will definitely be back!
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2014
Ruthie
"room location could not be any worse at best"
Booked this room for my executive, and his room was right next to the bar and the meeting location. So he was up until midnight hearing the noise from the bar and then up at 4:30am when the hotel staff was setting up for the meeting. The hotel really needs to rethink room location for guests who are there on business and not leisure.
3 night business trip Mar 25, 2014