All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
1719 West End Avenue, Nashville, TN, 37203, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Not the best Aloft..."
I have stayed at several Aloft hotels across the country and this one was not the same experience as the rest. We were there during 4th of July weekend. The woman who checked us in never cracked a smile during the process. We got up to our room and it was fine. We laid down for a minute and noticed a leak in our ceiling, I went down to report it and was told they would send maintenance to take a look. They were "sold out" so they could not move us. The woman was not apologetic nor did she appear to really be concerned about the problem. The Manager had stepped out and was unavailable at that time. After 45 minutes I went back down as I had not heard anything. The front desk person said that the maintenance person said they fixed the leak. The ceiling and floor had already been wet and I was irritated that they did not seem to care. I reached out to Expedia to see if they could help. They DID help and were able to get the Aloft to refund me if I choose to do so. I hadn't spoken with the Manager as yet so I asked them to wait until I spoke with the Manager before I tried to book something else. Manager Christy spoke with me and was sympathetic to the issue but still did not move us as they said there were no other rooms. She offered free diner and parking to help accommodate as best she could. The dinner from their restaurant was bad I asked for the flatbread, my husband got the wings both were just not good. I won't stay there again.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Michele
"Hotel for Dog Owners"
We stayed for the July 4th weekend, and I have never seen so many dogs in a hotel...EVER! It should be called Aloft Dog Hotel! Just about every guest had 1 or more dogs. I love dogs, but not when i'm staying at a hotel, it just makes me wonder about the bed i'm sleeping on....how many dogs slept on it??? Other than that it was comfortable. The rooms were kind of weird because it used to be an office building, so there are these random square columns in the middle of the rooms....kind of hazardous if you wake up at night to find your way to the bathroom without the lights on. The other good thing about the hotel, is that its walking distance to a lot of bars and restaurants, and only 10min walk to downtown.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Mod exterior masks a tired and dirty interior"
If you look past the swanky lobby, the mod paint scheme, and the psychedelic pictures on your room’s walls this a hotel that is tired and not well maintained. The furniture in our room did not match and looked like it had been purchased at a hotel yard sale. All of the furniture looked years old, well worn, nicked and scratched. The carpeting in the hallways badly needed cleaning too. The bathroom in our room looked modern, but a cool looking shower that does not have a door just gets water all over the floor. Whose bright idea was that? After you take a shower you spend the morning tip-toeing through puddles. I think this hotel was once an office building. How else would explain a square pillar in the middle of our room? And whose idea was it to place a pillar between the bed and the bathroom—not a smart location if you have to get up in the middle of the night. The location is good, but aside from that there are plenty of other hotel choices in this neighborhood. Book those instead.
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"Trying too hard"
We loved the location, which is why we picked Aloft. We'd always wondered what it was like. The room, however, was dark, and the curtains were falling off the curtain rods. Once we figured out where everything was, it was nice to have the small refrigerator and safe. The room and bathroom were clean, with a nice, big shower. Overall, I think Aloft is trying a little too hard to be trendy and different. Would have been nice to have soft drink machines somewhere besides the lobby. Now that we've stayed there, we'll probably choose one of the familiar brand hotel names in the neighborhood next time.
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
"Not a typical Aloft"
I travel quiet a bit for work. Alofts are typically excellent and a bit funky. This one in particular was nice when you walk into the lobby, staff are extremely friendly but the rooms are a bit odd. The layout of the rooms are very long with a lot of empty space. The ceiling in the room looked very bad and the room had a very bad smell. The bathroom was renovated and nice. The gym is very nice as well. I hope they can get this hotel all renovated to a better overall appearance.
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
Athena
"Great lotion, average hotel!"
loved the location! The hotel itself was average. I have stayed at Alofts before and have enjoyed them. The room was really dark with little sun light.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Corey
The Aloft is a great location and the staff were excellent and helpful. The decor is well used and needs refreshing.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
tboy
"convenient location"
convenient.... great shower
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Conference stay"
Loved the music theme with original art work in the lobby area. Staff exceptional!
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
andy
"great stay. pet friendly"
this was a really nice boutique hotel. the only complaint was that the cable didn't work for almost an entire day but it didn't matter too much cuz there were plenty of other things to do in the area
2 night romance trip May 30, 2015
brett
"Definately try aloft in future stays in new places"
Our lady at the front desk was excellent! Its a nice price for the location etc..professional staff
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
I just needed an overnight stay, so this was fine! It has a trendy feel with live music at night. The comfort of the beds was good. The bathroom didn't have an exhaust fan so after taking a shower, it was easy to see why the room feel a little stuffy. I think it is great for an overnight stay. I don't think I'd be comfortable in the room for more than a day or two.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
"Great times in Nashville"
The Aloft staff are what make this hotel excellent! Everyone went out of their way to be friendly. In addition, the hotel could not have a better location. Just a $6 Uber to downtown and walking distance to some of the best food and drinks in Nashville.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
"Nice and comfortable"
Nice and comfortable hotel halfway between Vanderbilt and the downtown area. This was a good location for us not far from major freeway access. The room was very spacious and comfortable and the bathroom was lovely.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
Jenn
"Great except for parking...."
Everything about my stay was great....EXCEPT they charged me $28 a night to park in the hotel garage! Seriously guys, I'm a guest at your hotel paying for a room and I still have to pay $28 to park my car?? Everybody likes to make money but that's a little much don't you think?
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
"Not bad, but not great"
The hotel was fine. Process to check in took a bit longer than most hotels. Lack of shower door does create a water mess and the vented bathroom door is awkward. The TV never worked. I will stay here again but not for the price I paid when I can stay across the street at the same price and no hassles.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Timothy
"Good place to stay"
Rooms were non traditional. It didn't bother us, but I could see some people being a little uncomforable with the bathroom doors not being solid. Does not make for much privacy in the bathroom. Staff was super friendly and accomodating. We had a great stay.
5 night business trip May 17, 2015
"Very cool, affordable hotel in a great location."
Great location, walking distance to Downtown and Hillsboro Village. A lot of great restaurant & bar options in midtown. Hotel bar was a little overpriced, and the lobby (bar, music) atmosphere was a little slow. Staff were very nice and helpful. Good place to stay for a short trip to Nashville. Would come back to the Aloft.
4 night trip with friends May 27, 2015
Gordon M
"Nashville funk!"
Impressive for the price. the open kitchen are is a good idea. Innovative. The hot meal service needs much improvement. If no room service then at least have good meal service. the staff were exceptional and helpful. I would definitely return.
5 night business trip May 26, 2015
Maxim
"First time @ Aloft"
The two complaints I would give about our stay here was: 1. Had to pay $28/night for parking & really wasn't another option because it was in the middle of a busy city intersection. 2. There wasn't any free breakfast or snacks; which would have been nice for the price we paid The decor & furnishings were very "artsy", fresh & modern; which my husband & I loved. We also enjoyed the happy hour & live music & I believe they have it every night!
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
Justin and Jessica
"Perfect!"
We stayed here for the night after the New Kids on the Block concert. I am a local and this was the closest to the arena. We were very surprised at the size of the room. It was very clean and inviting. The staff was awesome. Enjoyed this hotel very much.
Other trip May 29, 2015
Rebecca
"Good if you don't spend much time at the hotel"
Service was friendly enough, I like the free coffee and easy snacks to grab and go. There was slight mold growing on the sink which was a bit disconcerting, but overall was a clean environment. Didn't spend much time there but it was great to sleep here. Not too much noise.
4 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
Bianca
"Ok to stay"
The location was perfect as it was walking distance from downtown, restaurants, and bars. We got there around 3:30pm on Memorial Day to check in but had to wait because they didn't have any rooms available. The valet parking guy was amazing, he was very friendly recommended a few places to check out around the area and remembered us the next day. The front desk was ok not as friendly but didn't feel that warm welcome feeling. We did receive 2 $10 hotel credits that could be used at the bar or at their convenience store because we had to wait for our room. The rooms weren't as nice as I thought they would be, they were ok.
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2015
Luis
"Better luck next time!"
My room was in need of some much needed maintunance and repair! It was dusty and the mattress was worn out. In my opinion it was not worth the 250.00 per night rate at all!
1 night business trip May 15, 2015
Darrell
I think we stayed in a handicap accessible room. It was huge, but pretty empty. The bed was big and comfy. The bathroom door was a slatted door. There was enough counterspace in the bathroom for a toiletries bag, hairbrush, and hair dryer. We saved a lot of money by parking in the ramp across 18th street (max $10 a day.) Hotel is located close to West End bars & restaurants, about a mile from Broadway
Other trip May 20, 2015
Kate
"west end"
Great Great customer service room and inside hotel looked very fresh and new. Parking was a little confusing at first but once we understood it we loved it. Very safe and secure. Good location as well overall very satisfied.
2 night romance trip May 11, 2015
EricaC
"Nothing impressive for the price"
The bathroom door was like closet door and you could hear everything inside, which made a first date wknd getaway a bit uncomfortable. The shower should have a door installed because water went everywhere. Also, our room was missing the iron and couch for whatever reason. I should have complained after check in, but just didn't want to waste our time together dealing with the issues. Also our floors parking lot door wasn't working.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Excellent location but not the best Aloft I've been in. Maybe this was an old office building that had been repurposed?
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
Jay
"Recommend the Aloft Nashville West End"
Great location and venue for short stay in Nashville. The modern décor and vibe appealed to the 20 somethings and cool older people in our group.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Great place"
Great place
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2015
Glenn
"Traveled with a pet. Very pet friendly."
Comfortable room. Very friendly staff. Wish there was more grass for dog to walk.
Other trip May 8, 2015
janet
"great stay."
Great hotel. Staff was extremely friendly. Will stay again.
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2015
Clinton
"GREAT PLACE BUT MAYBE A TAD OVERPRICED"
Super roomy and very comfortable. It was close to many things and places to eat. Parking was very easy. We didn't have to use a card or fight for a parking spot. About the only thing I did not like was the louvered door to the bathroom. I found that very strange! The TV didn't have loads of channels. The coffee maker was a keurig machine which was cool. The rest was great.
1 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
"Great staff / James & Amelia"
Staff made us feel welcome, nice location great rooms, it would have save disallow Of money if hotel had shuttle to town. Hotel Near a lot of god restaurants
Other trip May 7, 2015
emilio
"Great stay in a walkable location"
We really enjoyed our stay at the Aloft. The ambiance was trendy and relaxed with fun decor - unlike most boring chain hotels. Our room was bright and spacious, with a great shower and super comfy bed. The service was very friendly. We could walk to several places to eat/drink, and about a 15 min walk to downtown/broadway. We would totally stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
anne
"Wow what a ALOFT!"
Great Experience! The room was very colorful and clean. The staff and the quality of services were wonderful. We loved the location, near everything downtown. My 95 year old mother enjoyed her stay and had no complaints...she has traveled many places during her lifetime and is still on the move! move.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Trenace
"meh"
Cool city very mediocre hotel.
4 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"birthday getaway"
I stayed here to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday. I loved the location and atmoshphere.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Tiarra
It was fine. Good location for business meeting.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Great Place to Stay!!!"
Staff was very welcoming!!! Even called a cab for us and had it there within 5 minutes! The lobby was very inviting and the bar was extremely nice as well. Room was incredibly comfy with a wonderful shower!!! Will stay here anytime I'm in Nashville from now on.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Rex
"NIce hotel"
This is very nice hotel with a hip vibe. The room was large with comfortable beds. The bathroom was clean and quite large. The lobby had a pool table, eating area and food available 24 hours.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
joanna
"Weird, not clean, no amenities. Way too expensive"
This place is really a youth hostel. Our room, 719, was a huge corner room with a bed in it. No chairs, no place for suitcase, no place for personal items. Windows really dirty. Toilet lid kept falling down and sounded like a bomb going off. Some bean bag thing in a bag was in the floor. Not much around this place. Total ripoff at per night with additional for parking. The only good thing I experienced here was driving away. Valet guys were really nice though.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
rebecca
We had never been to Nashville before... loved the hotel.. very modern.. friendly staff, very clean.. would recommend highly to everyone.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Great location and staff"
Great location and terrific staff. The bartender was awesome. Room was huge! Great shower with pressure...I though pillows on bed were not comfortable, only negative.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Fantastic experience and very close to Bridgestone Arena for the hockey game. Lots of Uber cars available so never had to take the car.
Shawn
"Titans game with the dog"
This is a really nice place and pet friendly. It is a little difficult to get parking but did it.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"SEC"
Service was great!
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
"Cool looking place. Liked it but didn't love it."
Nice in a minimalist way. Staff very friendly. Parking is convenient in attached garage. Would have been better if it was lower cost. But this is the city.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Nashville at its best"
This was a great stay for us. Close to everything and the hotel itself had live music the evening we arrived. Room are very nice and best of all not generic ...We loved it.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"No dresser?"
It was a very large room with a very nice work area and Fatboy bean bag. There was however, no dresser. I was there for 4 nights and had to be creative with storing my clothing. I get that it is geared to a young, very contemporary crowd but even those people need somewhere to put socks, under shirts,etc. ?right?
Other trip Mar 8, 2015