All hotels in San Francisco, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here888 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA, 94103, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

The worst I've ever had! I reserved what suppose to be a luxury two bed room for two adults with two children. upon arrival, they stated that they have only king bed room, take it or leave it. So I ended up having the worst sleep I could ever have in a hotel.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Pleasant Visit"
Clean, comfortable hotel.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Perfect option for weekend getaway."
Hotel was and is always exceptional. Staff is friendly and was given an upgrade upon arrival...unsolicited. Highly recommended.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Excellent hotel - clean, luxurious, great staff, and fantastic location!
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Great hotel in SOMA"
As per usual, Intercontinental was extremely nice, clean, and comfortable. Staff was friendly. Location is great in SoMa but beware the large homeless population lurking in the area.
"IHG"
Service is too slow. We ordered a rollaway bed but took more than one hour.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Charlie
"New favorite hotel in SF"
I visit San Francisco 3 time a year and have always stayed at the another hotel on Market Street (4 star-rated). At the recommendation of our CEO I stayed here and found a gem South of Market.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Bryan
"Beautiful hotel with great location"
Staff in all areas of the hotel were trained in excellent customer service. Easy access to freeways and shopping. We have used many times for a fun getaway
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Nice hotel, but air conditioner didn't work."
Our stay was too short to offer an in depth review, however, the air conditioning unit wasn't working in our room which made it a bit uncomfortable. I try not to hold too much of this against the hotel's service because we didn't bring the matter to their attention until check-out. The reason for that was because we checked-in pretty late and were exhausted from a long flight. We basically set the thermostat and collapsed into bed. In the middle of the night we noticed it was warm, but didn't feel the need to bother getting up to address it. By the morning, it was hot in our room, but we were in a bit of a rush to be on our way. At check-out when we informed the hotel that the air conditioner wasn't working, we only received an unapologetic "Oh, really".
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
Derrick
"Great hotel, convenient location"
Great hotel room, helpful staff. The location is convenient for Moscone Center, Westfield Mall, and a short distance for public transport. It is not at the center of tourist activity, and the street feels a little unpleasant at night. It is easy to get from the hotel to the city's attractions.
5 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
"family vacation"
Great location, fantastic and very helpful staff as well as friendly. Very reasonable price for its location. Spacious and very clean room maintenance.
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
maria
"Nice hotel close to everything!!"
Nice staff excellent service definitely I will stay there again.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Karla
"Never a disappointment!"
Booked this as a last minute getaway with my teenage daughter to do a little Christmas shopping. We both LOVE this hotel, and decided to spend a little less time shopping so we could have more time in our hotel room. We ordered room service-- twice in one night-- and it was awesome! The staff is very friendly, and we can't wait to stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Clean and friendly"
The hotel is very clean and service is very friendly.
2 night trip with friends Dec 25, 2014
Eun
"Great downtown option in SF"
The rooms were inviting, the staff was friendly. The location is very convenient. For this trip, we selected the Intercontinental, and it was a great pick. Our attractive room on the 22nd floor had a great view of the city, and both the mattress and shower quality were top notch. What more would you want? We didn't try the restaurant, bar or spa but the workout room was large, clean and well-appointed. The price this time of year was good, (okay the 60 dollar parking fee I could have lived without, but try the 5th and Mission lot if you're not as lazy as we were feeling). Free Wi-Fi makes sense in a town now dominated by Silicon Valley; that charge actually annoyed me more than the parking fee. But all in all, I'd happily stay there again. Slightly off the tourist trek, well-run and sleek without being pretentious, a bed that put us instantly to sleep after a long, fun day of family and fun.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Ahmad
"Fantastic Hotel and Service. Highly Recommended"
Always a pleasure to stay at this hotel when I am in town. Best service around.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Joshua
"Excellent service - great staff."
Staff was great and provided great service. Will at the concierge desk obtained a rental car for us last minute on December 23rd and had it available AT THE HOTEL the morning of Christmas Eve. He also called several wineries to check hours of operation on Christmas Eve. His recommendations were great. The rest of the staff was equally as accommodating. Hotel was clean with a clean, but not chemically, smell. Love the extra large bath towels. I mean EXTRA LARGE. Good location within a few blocks of Union Square. Would definitely stay again.
3 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Top shelf staff!"
From the doorman...to the concierge...to the front desk staff...they all had a true desire to satisfy all guest wants and needs....
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Get a high room since night lights are bright otherwise."
Room was on 8th floor, yet still quite bright from all the street lights and the curtains didn't shut fully.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2014
Alan
"Christmas in the city"
your lobby bar needs to stay open much longer
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Excellent location"
Excellent staffing at lobby friendly and efficient, extremely clean room with a wonderful views of the city overall exceptional stay.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
isidro
"Nice hotel, HORRIBLE customer service"
I'd give them 0 stars if I could. Although the hotel itself is nice, I am beyond livid due to the way I've been treated by the hotel management, specifically Roxanna. She wrongly charged me a $250 smoking fee when no one smoked in the room, or even smokes to begin with. This fee was based solely on her speculation. When they claimed they had photos and proof, they refused to share with me. When I called to discuss this fee with Roxanna and have it waived, she kept cutting me off, was very short in her responses and even HUNG UP ON ME! This was very uncalled for as I was being as polite as one could possibly be in such a frustrating situation. It took 5 hours and several phone calls before she was even willing to speak with me, and even then she couldn't even hear me out. Absolutely unacceptable service. I will never stay here again and will be sure that everyone I know doesn't either.
1 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2014
"Maybe go back."
TV did not work and had to be fixed. Calling operator and room service the phone rang forever without any fast pick up/response and rang busy at times. Not good!! Seems a bit overpriced for the competition and quality. Staff was friendly and helpful.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Beautiful room and cheerful staff"
We had a great stay at the Intercontinental Hotel in San Francisco. The location was perfect for shopping and jumping on local transportation to anywhere in the city. We had a spacious corner room with nice views over the city and a very comfortable king size bed. The amenities at the hotel were excellent, including an indoor pool and jacuzzi, fitness room, spa, Michellin rated restaurant and a Grappa bar. The food in the Luce restaurant was superb. We have stayed here before and we will be back again. We highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Enjoyable stay, friendly staff, great location"
My husband, nine-year-old son and I were at the Intercontinental for a recent "staycation" and completely enjoyed our weekend there. The room was very comfortable; every single staff person was helpful and friendly; and the pool, fitness room and spa made it a perfect stay.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Beautiful and well priced on an off weekend"
This is beautiful hotel is a busy part of SOMA. The rooms are very nice, with incredible views of the city from the large bay windows. We got a great price on the night we stayed and took the time to enjoy the city and go swimming in the pool with the kids. The location is right south of Powell St/Union Square and close to Muni, which is great for public transportation. I wouldn't pay and arm & leg to stay here again, but on an off time, it was a great deal!
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Erin
"Okay-too many added expenses"
Overall, we enjoyed our stay here but wouldn't return. Located too close to crime ridden streets- one wrong turn and we felt like we were about to get mugged. Also, restaurant was extremely expensive and additional cost to use business center computer was ridiculous when most hotels offer for free.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
MN Traveler
"Nice hotel, great location, and wonderful staff."
The InterContinental San Francisco on Howard Street is in a convenient location, very close to Union Square. It is easy to get both private and public transportation to anywhere you would like to go in the city. The hotel itself is quite nice, with up-to-date rooms that are priced reasonably. The staff are wonderful. From the time we arrived and dealt with the Front Desk staff to the time we left and received help from the Concierge with transportation to SFO they were great. The latter actually went over-and-above to get a town car with child seats after the taxi company we had booked with failed to show up to take us to the airport. We only had breakfast at Luce and never got a chance to use the amenities, such as the pool and spa, but we will be back.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Great place. Club room is well worth it. Rooms are a bit small but all else was top notch.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Justin
"Bed and room"
I stayed in this hotel for three nights. I expected that I'm gonna stay in Five stars hotel, but I found out that I was wrong. This hotel is just bed and room and so expensive. I acknowledge that it was mistake when I went to this hotel.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
had a great experience. the only problem is the hotel is located next to the Moscone Center so there is a lot of traffic near and around it. otherwise the hotel is great. nice rooms and great access to the Bay Bridge.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Jacuzzi, pool and spa were excellent. Staff were very polite and accommodating. Great location for union square. Room was spacious and nice for SF. Bathroom wasn't as clean as would expect do high end hotel. Had to remind them that my employer had provided an auhotization and cc # to cover incidentals several times but they always made it right.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"Inter SF"
Nice, but small room and bathroom
2 night romance trip Nov 20, 2014
"Weekend Getaway at the SF Intercontinental"
We wanted a last minute getaway in SF (we live in SF) and we knew Hotels.com would have some good options. We looked at both the smaller boutique hotels and the larger chain hotels and felt that we would get a predictable and very nice experience at the Intercontinental. We were not disappointed.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Presidential!"
Awesome views beautiful Hotel!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Gregory
"ICH-SF"
To clarify: This review is for the Intercontinental Hotel downtown San Francisco 888 Howard street, not for the Intercontinental Mark Hopkins hotel. View from club room at level 33 was nice, and you can see the bay and the city Bed: comfortable king size bed, Room: very clean, and neat. Bathroom: very nice, cast iron tub,full walk in shower, frame less shower doors, natural stone counter-top, energy efficient fixtures. In room fridge, club room gives you free internet access, staff was nice and polite. I would definitely come again, but there is a major downside: parking is NOT free. There are 2 options: valet parking 59$/day as of 11/7/2014 or parking just around the block (on Mission street), where the rate is 9$/hr or 34$/day whichever applies. That is as of 11/7/2014. The parking is not free, as i stated above, and i think next time i will fly to S.F. and use public transportation as it will be much cheaper. From the hotel to the Fisherman's Wharf, Pier39 takes about 20 min to walk, or 15 min, with the car because of the pedestrian traffic and 1 way streets, and there you have to pay another 8$/hr for parking. IF YOU CAN, just fly to S.F and use the well developed public transportation, that being: cable car, tram, bus, troley-bus, metro, or taxi.They can take you anywhere for dollars a day rather than 40-60$/day for your car's parking.
Philip
"Biz Stay"
This is where I always stay when I come to San Francisco. Clean rooms, great service.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
Rooms spacious but temperature wise a bit warm, nice Eco-friendly hotel. Staff warm and friendly.
i
Good hotel overall, kinda old, but very clean. Booked a club room on the 31st floor, great view
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
J
"SFO getaway"
It's a little off Market, which makes for quieter evenings. Concierge was great. Restaurant was good. Good staff. Only thing is not enough racks to hang towels in bathroom.
3 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Dawn
"Great for everything except the neighborhood"
We parked our car saturday night across the street since it was free. Being that we live in the city, we knew to leave nothing visible in the car. Regardless, someone took it upon themselves to break into our car anyways hoping to find something in the covered back (broken window - $183 - but nothing was taken). What a buzz kill to walk to the car and find this on my bitthday. Next time I would pay the extra $$ for the secure garage parking and peace of mind.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Dereck
"Great weekend getaway"
Wonderful weekend, we reserved a king bed room, and were upgraded to a king corner room with great views. Service is friendly, efficient. Need to get the in-room checkout up and running!
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Jobie
"Love this hotel"
Always a pleasure staying at this hotel.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"InterCon SF"
Always dependable. Class act.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
Jonathan
"Very nice location, close to Moscone Center"
Overall very pleasant experience. Easy to valet the car, easy to check in, easy freeway access.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Anastasia
"Giants getaway"
Convenient for a giants night game
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
I found the WiFi to be pathetic... I was not able to connect to it from any device - Lap, Mobile or from my iPad... Called the room service @9PM but nobody attended or called me back either.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Terrible a/c"
The ac is in Eco mode which kept the room sweltering and it took 6 calls before it was finally resolved at 1 am
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"no rental car needed"
This hotel was clean, updated, and within walking distance to many local sights and transportation facilities.
4 night trip Oct 22, 2014
G.S. Taylor
"Great location, overpriced"
Great staff, great location, beautiful view. Very Small room for $450 a night. TV took forever to turn on. Most likely would not stay there again.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014