All hotels in Malvern, Arkansas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2660 S. River Creek Drive, Malvern, AR, 72104, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Below average stay"
This was not my typical stay at a Holiday-Inn Express. I had a two night stay but my room was not cleaned the day after my arrival. I had to request clean towels from the front desk. The on duty manager did offer to move me to another room but it was late evening and I did not have the energy to pack and unpack. The temperature of the water was luke warm which did not make the shower very enjoyable.
2 night trip Dec 20, 2013
people were friendly, indoor, heated pool was awesome, clean
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Malvern
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we truly value your feedback. We will be sure to pass your kind words along to our housekeeping staff. Again, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! Sincerely, Traci, GM.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
"Excellent Service"
Service was excellent. The hotel clerk who checked us in was very personable and accomodating. Will definitely stay here again next Thanksgiving holiday.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Malvern
Thank you so much for letting us know how we are doing! It's always wonderful to hear that our guests are happy, and completely satisfied! It's such a privilege to get to share this information with our staff, so I want to personally thank you for taking the time to write your review of our hotel! We look so forward to seeing you again next year! Sincerely, Traci GM
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2013
Sonya
"Very nice hotel"
Malvern does not have a large number of hotels and not a large number of nice/new ones for sure. I reserved a room at this hotel because I knew it was new and figured it would be nice as a Holiday Inn Express. The room decor was modern and colorful and the furnishings were good also. The LCD tv has an annoying bright red light that radiates intrusively when you turn off the tv, so you have to set something in front of the light. No big. The bathroom was nice but they might have a regulator on the shower hot water because it is hot at first but wanes in temperature as you continue the shower or filling the bath. It's not cold, just not continually not. I still think you can enjoy a night or two stay here so check it out.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Malvern
Thank you so much for your valuable feedback! We truly appreciate you taking the time to inform us on the areas we can certainly improve on. We want every single guest to enjoy every single moment when they are staying with us! Again, thank you for your feedback, and we hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, Traci LaBeff, GM
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
Roadstar
Would stay again! Happily.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Malvern
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! It is our goal to ensure each and every guest has the most pleasant stay possible while with us. It's a wonderful feeling knowing we have accomplished our goal! Again, thank you so much for taking the time to let us know! Sincerely, Traci LaBeff GM
2 night business trip Nov 15, 2013
"Good hotel but breakfast processed typ holidy Inn"
The hotel seemed to be a good option for one night stay, but the breakfast is the typical holiday inn standard which is all processed and stale. The hotel was clean and staff well mannered but the stay leaves a bad taste in the mouth with the Holiday Inn breakfast. Needs to be natural.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Malvern
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. We are pleased that you found the hotel comfortable and clean. We certainly apologize for the bad experience you had with our breakfast. Rest assured that your comments will be reviewed by our team, and we will take actions accordingly. We take all comments into consideration and welcome any opportunity to improve. If there is anything you need during your next stay with us, please do not hesitate to let us know. Again, thank you so much for taking the time to let us know where we need to improve! Sincerely, Traci LaBeff GM
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
"Awesome stay!"
Great hotel. Clean rooms, nice staff. It was one of the best hotels I've stayed in.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Malvern
Thank you so much for letting us know how satisfied you were with your stay! It feels wonderful knowing we have provided our guests with excellent service, which is what we strive for. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Sincerely, Traci LaBeff GM Holiday Inn Express & Suites Malvern, AR
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
SonyaK
"Malvern Holiday Inn Express"
It was Labor Day weekend so the hotel was almost at full occupancy, but they upgraded me to a suite because my original room smelled of smoke or something.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Sandi
"Unappreciated staff"
This hotel is an average hotel. Nothing to brag about in general. The hot breakfast was ok although the lady preparing the breakfast was very friendly and attentive. I asked her how long she has worked there..(7 days a week.. for 2 1/2 years) .. i replied they are lucky to have a hard dedicated employee like yourself. I hope they know that and give you regular raises.. ( never one raise ). If these owners cannot appreciate their employees i refuse to give them my business. It is very hard to find employees like this lady and i pray something good happens for her. Other employees were also friendly. Not bad for price but no 5 stars maybe 3
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Malvern
Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our staff. We are very grateful to our Breakfast Hostess, and cannot begin to pay her the value she brings to our team. She is very dedicated and wonderful with our guests. We appreciate all of our employees who strive so hard to provide great customer service to all of our guests. I have personally shared this review with our owner. Once again, thank you so much for your kind words for our staff. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future. Sincerely, Traci LaBeff GM Holiday Inn Express & Suites Malvern, AR
3 night trip Aug 19, 2013
Carrie
"Excellent Stay!!"
My friends and I stayed one night here but will definitely stay here again. The hotel staff was awesome, especially Brandon at the front desk. The beds were comfortable, the hotel was clean and there was a washer and dryer for guest use which came in handy when we came in drenched after getting rained out at Magic Springs.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Malvern
Thank you so much for your kind words! We sincerely appreciate knowing that we have accomplished our goal, which is to provide great service to all of our guests 100% of the time. We look so forward to getting to host you again in the future! Sincerely, Traci LaBeff GM Holiday Inn Express & Suites Malvern, AR
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
Francie
"My Opinion"
This property had easy access to the interstate and Wal-mart. The breakfast was EXCELLENT! My family really enjoyed it. The beds were comfortable and met the needs of my family for a short 2-night stay.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
Andrea
"2013 Family Vacation"
Me, my kids and grandkids stayed at this hotel for a total of 5 days in the month of JULY 2013. We had a wonderful time! The rooms were nice and clean along with the pool area, which we used a lot. The hotel staff were excellent, smiling,helpful and attentive to all needs. But, I would like to give special KUDOS to Ms. Mary the servant in the breakfast area, she is the BEST!!! Me and my family (4 adults and 10 kids) will always stay at this hotel when we go to Hot Springs area. Although it is outside side of Hot Springs, you can't beat the price and you know how someone almost always forget to pack something. Well, fear not Wal-Mart is right next door along with lots of good eating places.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Shortstuff
"Quick stay over"
One night stay. Very nice facility. Easy to get in and out. Nice breakfast for "in a hurry traveler'. Would use again.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
"Very Good"
No complaints, we enjoyed out stay and would stay here again if in the area.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"HOTEL STAY"
overall, good hotel. no restaurants close to the hotel and had to drive too far for entertainment
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Car window busted so park in front!!"
Suite was ok but bathroom door would stick very bad, only two towels and there was a gross pink goo on one of the pillows. The pool was small and too crowded to swim. Car window got busted out of our car and another car on same night. No cameras on sides of hotel so be sure and park in the front!!! The staff could have been a little more helpful in the situation. We couldn't even use a vacuum to clean up the glass. They did give us a box to use to tape up the window (luckily we always have cloth duct tape).
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
"Malvern Holiday Inn Express"
I've stayed in other Holiday Inn Express' and have always enjoyed my stay. This hotel was no exception. The room was very clean and the maid service always did a great job. The complimentary breakfast had a wide variety of food and drink. We didn't check out the sites close to the hotel but I was disappointed that the hotel is located in a dry county. I enjoy the purchase and consumption of liquid sin with a meal but I reckon others don't share that desire.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2013
"enjoyed our stay"
The only negative I have to say is the hot tub was not hot and working properly and the indoor pool was cold. We stay at hotels with indoor pools because our kids love to swim and we love not having to worry about rain or sun burn.
2 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Jody B
"magic springs and not to far from downtown hotspri"
everything was real nice the hotel is conveniently located . I really enjoyed the breakfast . the peoples was nice . if I ever get back to hotsprings I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again .
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2013
calvin
"Hotel was dirty and in poor repair."
The furniture in the room was stained and in poor repair. The phones did not work. The towels were stained. The rooms were dirty. This is by far the worst Holiday Inn I have ever stayed in.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
Sue
"Great Breakfast Area"
Hotel was clean, staff was nice but the lady in the Breakfast area was awesome. She kept everything stocked and the place was packed. She went out of her way to help everyone in that area. To the extreme. A little girl got sick all overe the floor and she jumped right over there and cleaned it up. The parents were mortified but Mary took it in stride. I have to say I was impressed and the service in the breakfast area alone is reason for me to go back to this hotel if I'm back in the area.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"having Walmart , dollar store and mcdonalds nearby"
comfortable
3 night trip Jul 4, 2013
"outstanding"
Great place to stay! Friendly staff and great breakfast
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2013
MzKonceited
"Great room"
We had a very nice stay. The room was nice, beds comfy..
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
Natasha
"Super Nice Staff!"
The only thing that really frustrated me was when they changed the swimming pool policy from what was in the hotel policy book as "children under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult" to putting a sign on the entrance to the pool that said "no one under 18 without an adult". I was with 3 teenagers: 15, 16, 17... that and there was no bacon for breakfast. :(
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
christina
Great hotel with a friendly and helpful staff. Got us a room as soon as we got there, rooms were great. Breakfast had a lot to choose from and all was good. Wasn't more I could ask for.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
"Convient and Close to Hotsprings."
Our Stay was great. We did arrive prior to check in time but found we were close enough to downtown Hotsprings to go and ride the ducks before heading back to the Hotel. Staff was very courteous as well as helpful during out stay. Carl gave us good directions to a buffet in Benton AR. which was not very far down the road. Rooms were nice and comfortable. Pool was enjoyable right prior to heading out to dinner. The entire hotel staff were friendly and professional. Breakfast was good; however, gaining a table that morning was difficult...it could have been that we were nearing the end of the breakfast time. Great place to stay...I would stay again in a minute.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"Uncomfortable Beds"
Overall, our stay was nice. The room was clean and well maintained. The only con to the trip were the beds. Linens were nice and soft, but the matresses were rigid and super firm. Great for someone, who likes a firm matress, but not for everyone. Even my kids complained about it. One other issue, that is strictly out of the hotels control mind you, but concerning. There was alot of movement between rooms and questionable behavior amongst other guests. Kids wrestling in hallway and knocking on doors. But, that's to be expected when vacation time rolls around.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
"Terrible Customer Service"
Mistakes happen but how the mistakes were handled was unacceptable. For one, they scheduled us to check out on the wrong day and the staff harrassed us the entire morning even after we told them it was a mistake. Although our room was already paid for in advance, they blamed us for the harrassments. The breakfast was good but the room was not the suite we paid for. It was not a spacious room and only had a divider to separate the sofa from the beds. I would not stay here again. A different hotel in the same area would be a possibility to visit Hot Springs.
2 night family trip Jun 8, 2013
Rachel
"Friendly People"
Purpose of stay was for a sister's 50th Anniversary Celebration that was at 2:00 pm - the hotel clerk that checked us in was gracious enough to let us have a late check out of 1 pm so we didn't have to dress and be out by 11 a.m. - this really helped out tremendously. Were very kind and gracious when we checked in.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
Rhonda
"Ozark Pick Up"
Decent hotel just off I 30, good for a short overnight stay but not much else. There is a small commercial presence near the Hotel but not a great assortment of restaurants or stores. This is a good choice for stop on way to Camp Ozark or just for a night, clean, friendly and sufficient.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
KPH
"Too many unsupervised kids!"
Everything was good except the other guest that were there for a school conference did NOT supervise their children. The hotel staff did everything they could to control the situation.
Business trip Jun 9, 2013
Brandy
"Hotel ok, nothing else around"
The hotel was good. Not much to choose to eat from close by.
Other trip May 29, 2013
"Nice place to stay"
Enjoyed our stay! Clean rooms and very nice customer service reps.
Family trip May 28, 2013
front desk staff and dining room staff friendly AND helpful
1 night family trip May 23, 2013
"Good Holiday Inn experience"
The Hotel staff were super friendly helpfull to my family of 5. The rooms were clean, and the breakfast was good for my 2 twin 3 year old girls and my 8 month old girl. Just wish the pool opened earlier so we could have taken advantage of that before we left
1 night trip May 16, 2013
Ryan
"Overall excellance"
I was impressed with the hotel in every way except for one issue. The smoke alarm was located right above the bed and had a flashing light every few seconds. I am a back sleeper so this bothered me at times but my husband was not bothered by it at all. We enjoyed our stay very much.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
"I like this hotel."
Enjoy my stay will stay again! Also my family enjoyed there stay and recommend hotel.
Other trip Mar 15, 2013
"great motel"
one of the best breakfasts around....
1 night trip Oct 26, 2012
"Holiday Inn Express, Malvern, AR"
Nice, clean, no frills room. Hotel appears new. Mattresses were somewhat uncomfortable. Staff very nice and responsive. Would recommend for those needing to stay a night or two. Breakfast buffet was well done. Will stay here again each time we visit the area. Overall very nice.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2012
WD
"Was very convientant for our situation"
Even tho it was close to a freeway, we thought our room was very quiet. Breakfast was very nice and the people working in the hotel were very nice.
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2012
"Hotel that does not have anything we request for"
Requested for 4 toothbrush before arrival and said it was fine just pick it up at the front desk when I sigh in. They only had two. Family of four. Arrival at 1:30am. Just need a place to sleep. Woke up and requested 2 extra towel. and was told they did not have anymore clean until housekeeping come. Tolit dis not flush to well. Drainage in tub was stuck. when taking a shower had to wait an extra 10 min. Before next person because water would not go in drain. Wake up call was on time. Because we arrival so late waa kind enough to give us a later check out time til 2pm. That was nice... But onoy stayed til 11am. Luckily Walmart was next door so we were able to perchase what was needed.. toothbrush and towels. Was on the rode when b ing hotel. So did not pack toothbrush and towels. So bring your own when booking. Breakfast was not to our taste. Coffee was good. Overall. This hotel. Which my family have been to lots. Never experience a hotel not having the things we needed. Not so friendly staff at night. But when I spoke to the woman previously about what I needed she was on point to say that we have it all no problem. Just when we arrive Jus ask someone there and they will accomidate US with it. But they dis not...
Other trip Aug 7, 2012
did not have one good night sleep.......i was on 2nd floor and it sounded like construction on the 3rd floor......i spoke with another guest who was staying on my floor and she checked out early due to the all night noise on 3rd floor..........i am not one to complain but it was not a good experience.....
3 night trip Jul 26, 2012
It was pleasant to me like. nothinh else had more claning in the room and a change at breakfast
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2012
Very comfortable
1 night trip Jul 28, 2012
There was a lady who works the breakfast buffet every morning that is the hardest working, most attentive, warm and welcoming person I've ever seen. Nothing went empty, everything was spotless, and she helped everyone. The entire hotel was nice, but she really stood out.
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2012
Everything went very well, clean, quite, nice pool. Would stay again if headed that way.
3 night trip Jun 30, 2012
Sherry
"It was ok"
The front desk attendent was overwhelemed and rude, huffuing and puffing. The indoor pool was small,overcrowded, salty and not warm , made me wonder when they last cleaned it since it was salty, usually you can smell the chorline for indoor hotel pools, and this one you could not. there wasnt any towels in the pool area, the phone was not working in the pool area, so I had to come out and try to get the attendants attention, she was busy with a customer but I kept trying to get her attention from the hallway so I wouldnt drip water on the tile floor, i yelled out several times "excuse me", she continued to ignore me. Finally got her attention and she was flustererd and huffing and puffing she would get to it when she can. A few mins later she came into the pool area and slammed the towels down without saying a word. Besides that I wouldnt go there again. I would opt for a hotel with an outdoor pool if thats what to expect from an indoor one. The rooms were very clean, comfortable beds, spacious bathrooms, nice flat screen tv. Good breakfast selection, large dining area
Other trip Jul 10, 2012
"good if not going to be in room much"
I have to say normally i love Holiday Inn Express Hotels. This one did not live up to my expectations. Especially not for the amount of money we spent and still had to drive 25 minutes to get to Magic springs. We could have stayed at a nicer hotel in Little Rock for a cheaper price and better places to eat. Also we had to change rooms because our first room had an odd looking bug and hair all over the floor. People at desk got us new room but didn't seem happy to do it. Then the walls in both rooms were worn. If you get hotel for a good price it was not bad.Just not worth paying alot. Breakfast was good though.
2 night trip Jun 29, 2012
Tiffany
The service was horrible. I would not recommend it.
2 night trip Jun 30, 2012