All hotels in Rochester, New Hampshire, United States of America
77 Farmington Rd, Rochester, NH, 03867, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

Great location easy to find very comfortable.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2013
My husband and I and another couple shared a room on our weekend headed to Salem Ma. The 2 queenbeds were very comfortable and the room was very spacious. The breakfast buffet was very good. This was one of the best rooms that we have stayed at in our travels and would highly recommend it to anyone visiting that area. The rates were also reasonable compared to many other places. Top notch hotel!!!
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Sue
"Nice place for one night"
The hotel was perfect for a one night stay over. The Mexican resturant next to it was great.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2013
It was nice to come back to he hotel at 9 to find out that the pool area was still open. What a great way to end a busy day!
1 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2013
Suzy Q
"Great stay...AWESOME STAFF"
We arrived late and the desk staff was friendly and helpful. Offered me a bottle of water. Room was clean and quiet. Had a balcony overlooking the valley If you needed to pick a hotel during leaf viewing season in a few weeks, this is it. Bed VERY comfortable. In the morning the breakfast manager and staff were fantastic. Nicest staff we have ever met. From the manager, who greeted us and showed us the buffet with omelette station to the cook and wait staff - never have experienced such attentive, friendly service. Highly recommend.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Mattress was HORRIBLE! Carpet had many stains on it. Room smelled!
4 night trip Aug 14, 2013
"Good Value and Service"
When e arrived we hd an issue with the room. We needed a refrigerator ! The hotel was fully book so we used ice that night, but the next day a. refrigerator was provided. Every request was promptly taken care of. Great service!
5 night trip Aug 19, 2013
Pop Holster
"great place to be with that special someone"
it was a great place to stay when you are meeting up with that special person the hotel was clean and quiet the pool and hot tub was wonderful
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
Cathy
This hotel was clean, comfortable and easy to find. It was a great hotel for our family to stay at. The pool was perfect for our teenage daughters to enjoy. The morning free breakfast was good and well stocked. Many times, the free breakfast at hotels is lacking. We recommend this hotel.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Went to zip line in the trees"
The hotel was great all the things they stated are true. Very clean and working order if you like me the bathroom is high on the list for function and cleanliness. The free breakfast was good not just a piece of fruit not eggs to order but very good.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Alex
Great. Hotels.com booked a smoking but we asked for NON. Holiday Inn changed it for us no problem. We were told it was an ongoing problem with holtes.com. FYI
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Clean, friendly, good breakfast but:"
The pool was quite small, no steam room but the pool room was hot enough to be one. Our A.C. would not turn off, spent much of the night turning it off when the ice began to form, and on again when the sweat began to run. No mini frig in room so perhaps the A.C. was supposed to substitute. The micro wave in the breakfast room was available to guests at times other than breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
Easy access to main road. Hotel was clean. Needed to drive to find place to eat or shop. Included breakfast, but the pancake maker did 'nt work the 2 days we stayed, coffee was available when I wanted it which was nice.
2 night trip Jul 28, 2013
Lynn
"Room to dance"
One night...just passing through...comfortable king bed and very spacious room with sofa. No microwave or fridge.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
"Pretty Nice"
Our stay was nice at this hotel, the pool and spa were very nice and clean, the complimentary breakfast was outstanding. Staff also was very polite and friendly. Our only complaint was the tv remote really didn't work and there was no refrigerator in our room.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2013
Shaw
Very satisfied!
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"Great experience!!!"
This was a great hotel! If there was anything to complain about it would be just that the tub drained very slowly so when you showered you were standing in a few inches of water. The hotel was very clean, the staff was very nice and the continental breakfast was delicious. We would definitely stay here again!
3 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
Crystal
We were well satisfied with our stay at this hotel. Breakfast was just great
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
LESTER
"Highly recommended, will stay here again"
My wife and I stayed here so we could go to the New England Nationals in Epping NH. Staff was very friendly and efficient . Room was clean and comfortable. Very satisified in every way. We will definitely stay here again the next time we need a hotel in the area.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"Not what I booked."
So I booked a non-smoking 2 queen mini-suite through hotels.com. When I checked in, after a 2hr wait, they tried to put me in a smoking, single king. I argued and showed confirmation from hotels.com and they claimed they were sold out and this is what I can take. I immediately called hotels.com and they called the hotel. The hotel immediately called me and claimed they had a cancellation so now I can have the room I booked. Nice lie. Thank you hotels.com.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2013
"Pleasantly surprised"
Very clean hotel, friendly staff at the check in. Very comfortable bed and room
Other trip May 28, 2013
"Overall, satisfactory stay at this Holiday Inn."
Overall, a good stay at this Holiday Inn property. The breafast was above average, with bacon and eggs offered. A convenient location for my attendance at the University of NH graduation. Only negative was the cost- because of graduation weekend, it was a bit pricey!
2 night trip May 16, 2013
Tad
"Nice hotel for Rochester."
We were able to check in early, which was a HUGE plus. Bed was a little hard, but it served its purpose. We would definitely stay there again.
Other trip May 8, 2013
"5 Star Service!"
We travel all over New England for our Premier Soccer Club and this hotel stay was convenient, immaculate and the service was great. Highly Recommend!
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
"Great hotel at a bargain price!"
I was amazed at the amenities available, i.e., fitness center, indoor pool, hot tub, the great selection and variety of choices provided by the hotel for breakfast. The staff had great personalities and sense of humour. Everything I needed, and then some, was supplied in the room in terms of toiletries, towels, etc. Clean, comfortable room, large bathroom, HDTV, and windows that actually open - to allow for fresh air instead of having to use the AC system. My amazement was that I got all of this for what I considered to be a remarkably low price. I will definitely book this hotel again when I visit Rochester, NH.
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
nhguy
Stayed one night and found it to be a great place. Easy on and off RT. 16..Would stay there again.. Great price too..
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
AnnMarie
"Convenient and Clean"
Stayed in the hotel to visit family. The one negative is that the floor we stayed on was mixed smoking and non-smoking rooms. Unfortunately, the hallways were heavy with the smell of cigarette smoke, which was very unappealing to us. The room was fine and you could not smell anything.
2 night trip Mar 15, 2013
"Should have more than 2 1/2 stars"
My family and I stayed here one night while visiting relatives. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Kids had a great time in the pool. We missed breakfast because it was daylight savings time and we overslept, but staff russelled up some cereal and yogurt for us quite kindly. No complaints.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2013
Mom from Mass
"Home Away From Home!"
We were pleased with our stay, especially with the friendliness of the entire staff. Every time we asked for something, it was done immediately. We inquired about using the dining area for a meeting and it was graciously offered to us. The pool was a great treat for our Grandchildren. The breakfast was very good, everything being fresh and well stocked. We will definitely be staying with you again on future visits to our family in Rochester.
Other trip Mar 6, 2013
"Totally worth it"
My bf and I wanted to get away from our home lives for one night so we booked a room at the holiday inn in Rochester NH and it was so worth the money we paid for the night. The hot tub and pool were well kept and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. When we needed to eat or forgot something that we needed to go get at the store we didn't need to drive more then 2 miles to the nearest restaurant or Walmart. I will definitely be visiting again and will use hotels.com to make my reservation.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2013
Kendra
I like this hotel because of it's location to family I visit when I come to NH. Staff is friendly and the breakfast is fair. I like most all aspects of the room except for the bed. They have a plastic pad on them that is very uncomfortable to sleep on. The television station selection is also very poor especially when my grandchildren stay with me. I have stayed several times at this hotel as well as others in the Dover area and think even though Rochester is closer to everyone, that the Dover hotels are a better choice for me.
3 night trip Feb 1, 2013
Great hotel
1 night trip Feb 2, 2013
"Fine Hotel"
Hotel in great shape. Only complaint was that bed was rock hard
Other trip Dec 7, 2012
"Very nice stay for the price!"
The hotel was very nice and had great amenities for the price. The pool and hot tub were a lovely touch in the winter! The staff members were all super friendly and helpful. The breakfast spread was impressive, too! Only complaints were that the bed was uncomfortably hard for us, but we both suffer from lower back pain and sciatica. There was a supply of pillows that were labeled with their level of firmnesd, which was nice. There were some stains on the walls and carpet, but the linens and bathroom were clean. The shower was nice, although could use more than just a soap dish to rest stuff on in there. The third floor has smoking rooms, and every time we left the elevator or our room, we were hit with the smell of smoke, even though ours was a non-smoking room. So if you are sensitive, I would suggest a lower floor. All in all a very nice stay for the price we paid, although I believe that was a significantly discounted rate.
2 night trip Nov 26, 2012
Angela
We were very satisfied and would stay there again.
1 night trip Nov 6, 2012
Great place. Very clean and pleasant.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2012
"Great experience!"
Room design and cleanliness were very good. Buffet breakfast was one of the best we've had in a long time. Great atmosphere in dining room. Pleasant personnel. Would stay there again when in area.
Other trip Oct 30, 2012
very very clean and the breakfast was great. Very modern and the staff at the desk was great.
2 night trip Sep 22, 2012
They could use some new mattress they were hard. It was loud you could hear everyone in the hall way. And all of the doors banging ...all night. Staff on the breakfast bar wasent friendly at all...not having a good day or something...Not nice
1 night trip Sep 22, 2012
"Very Clean. Very Quiet. 100% Satisfaction!"
Great Hotel. No complaints! Quiet and clean!!
3 night romance trip Sep 18, 2012
"second stay here"
Both stays were pleasant. Room was comfortable and the bed very comfortable also. Nice shower. Clean and neat. Welcoming staff.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2012
Jen

"rochester relief"
Great for just one night before Cruise out of Boston.Extremely quiet. Kathryn McCormick
1 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2014
Kathryn
"Very nice hotel"
Excellent room was very large. Rates were higher than I usually like to pay but were consistent with the quality of the hotel. It was also a race weekend for New Hampshire Speedway so rates might have been higher than normal. Good variety of breakfast food. List of restaurants that delivered to the hotel was a nice surprise.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Randy
"close"
enjoy
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2013
"Excellent hotel"
stayed overnight after flight. Distance from airport about 80 miles but the well positioned for drive up to New Hampshire. Nice clean comfortable hotel. Would not hesitate to use it again
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
LJ
"Ideal for stopover north"
Great place to stay, breaking drive from Newport to Bar Harbor. Recommended by us Kiwis.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
John & Pauline
NZ
"very good choice"
breakfast are closing to earlier.....but excellent hotel
Other trip May 21, 2013
"A Great Place to Stay in Rochester"
The staff was extremely friendly. The hotel was clean. We booked the hotel suite and it was very spacious and comfortable for 4 people. The breakfast was your standard fare. Overall a great stay.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2012

Très bel établissement tout neuf. Un peu décentré mais en voiture ça ne gène pas.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014