All hotels in Texas City, Texas, United States of America

2 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2014
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Texas City
Dear Guest, a picture says more than 1000 words....thank you for the 5 stars. We thank you for staying with us and your fine comment and wish you the very best, hoping to see you again soon in Texas City.
2 night trip Jan 9, 2014
2 night business trip Oct 8, 2013
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Texas City
Ericka, thank you for your feedback. 5 stars and null we take as a big compliment. Thank you for taking the time. Hope to see you soon again! In the meantime, all the best to you!
2 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2013
3 night trip Apr 5, 2013
Ved

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Texas City

"Great pre-cruise hotel!"
12/20/15 wezoom Springdale, Arkansas
This hotel was very comfortable and spotlessly clean. The front desk ladies were very capable and friendly. Our room was nice and clean and the air conditioning worked well. The bathroom was well stocked and clean. There is an Olive Garden close by. We like to stay here prior to cruising out of Galveston.
"Great stay!!!"
11/12/15 tex4211 Dallas
This is my 80+ night in a hotel so far this year and this is a fabulous property. The staff was professional and courteous; room was great. Appreciate that this is a no smoking hotel, which doesn't appear to be the case with others in the area. No complaints whatsoever. Highly recommend and I'll definitely stay here again if in the area.
09/17/15 S R Lake Dallas, Texas
The room was a good size and updated. We were provided full extra linens for the pull out sofa bed. The hot breakfast was awesome! There was a lot to choose from and the staff kept the area clean and well stocked. Convenience store across the street and lots of fast food close by.
"Beautiful hotel"
09/16/15 kporter04 Lake City, Florida
As an IHG member, we try to stay mostly with Holiday Inn. We were just as satisfied as always with this particular hotel. The rooms were very nice and well maintained. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.
"Texas City Holiday Inn by Mr GG"
07/19/15 Gerald G Spring, United States
I and my wife stayed there two nights, July 15 and 16. Found out the hotel is 8 years old, but it does not look it. Hotel is well maintained and clean. Room was clean. Staff did good job cleaning and maintaining the room and bathroom the morning of July 16. Good variety of breakfast items. The only two dings are 1. The room was next to the elevator/vending area and the noise, while not loud, was noticeable, and 2. The WiFi is weak. I had trouble connecting my laptop and our phones. We were in a second floor room. Overall, though, we would stay here again.
"Great Stay for a Family Wedding"
06/17/15 JanetteAF Saint Augustine, Florida
My family of four had a wonderful time at a family wedding in Texas and our stay here was part of the reason. The rooms and pool were huge. Everything was clean and it was very convenient to restaurants and to our venues for the wedding. The people were lovely. We would highly recommend to any traveler.
"Great Experience"
06/03/15 SnS8695 Dallas, Texas
My significant other and I planned on going to the beach and decided to stay at this location. Great location, not far from the beach. Great restaurants near by. Upon arrival they upgraded us to a suite. We really enjoyed ourselves.
"Business trip, close to Galveston, not too close to the highway"
11/09/14 KandyKane056 Houston, TX
I was travelling for business and this hotel has a great location. It is off I-45 and it is easy to find. I wanted a safe location, specially for me, a woman traveling solo. The hotel looks brand new and the king size room that I had, was enormous, including the bathroom.The room has a closet with room to keep your suitcases and hang your clothes. Next to it, there is a microwave with a coffee machine, a sink and a mini-fridge. The bathroom was a standing shower with great water pressure and it was huge, even the sink and the vanities. On the bedroom, you have also a desk if you need to do some work. Best of all, both wi-fi and breakfast were free. My room was above the entrance of the lobby, so I could see the highway, but didn't find it noisy. At night I slept really good. The only thing was turning up the heater, it smelled burned so I turned it off. Other than that no complaints. The breakfast had a spread of hot and cold items: pastries, bagels, cereal, oatmeal, eggs, sausages and pancakes. Also, coffee and juice. It was pretty nice and the food was warm and I saw an employee kept checking on it and refilling. I saw the pool by the window and it look really clean and the area around it was clean and tidy as well.
"Was Charged for a Room I Never Occupied"
11/02/14 ernest g Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Upon arrival and check-in (mid-afternoon on a Friday) and going to my assigned room, I found it filled with a very strong odor (as if someone had been cooking pork or fish). I requested and was quickly assigned a new room. I thought everything was now fine. HOWEVER, upon reaching the newly assigned room, I noticed that it had no bathtub. Because I have a medical condition (that requires me to soak a tendon that was surgically repaired a few years ago),I returned to the front desk to explain the problem. The desk clerk (Jacob) informed me that ONLY TWO ROOMS in the ENTIRE hotel have bathtubs, and that neither was available. So for me, staying at this hotel was no longer an option. HOWEVER, the desk clerk said that if I chose to leave and stay elsewhere, I would still be charged for TWO NIGHTS because I had made my reservation in advance and it was "non-cancellable” (even though my luggage never left the luggage cart and even though I never stepped more than 3 feet into the room). I tried to explain that the issue had nothing to do with the advance reservation, and was based solely on his inability to provide me with a room that met my needs. It soon became apparent that my explanation was falling on deaf ears. I then asked to speak to the manager. The desk clerk said she (Tracy) had left for the day and he refused to call her, telling me that she does not accept calls after her working hours. I wrote a note to Tracy, left it with the desk clerk, handed in my room key and set out to find a hotel with bathtubs. Finding such a hotel was quite easy -- every hotel I called in the area is apparently furnished with tubs. I found another hotel (Holiday Inn Express) about 15 miles away with pleasant staff -- and bathtubs. When I explained why I was asking about tubs, these folks seemed to be as amazed at the story (two bathtubs in the entire hotel) as I was. On the following Monday I spoke by phone with manager (Tracy) when she returned to work. She confirmed that she never accepts calls from staff or from hotel guests after she leaves work. She told me she had the authority to refund my room charges, but refused to do so because it would "overrule the non-cancellation policy.” She could not seem to understand that my issue had nothing to do with the room reservation, and everything to do with a bona fide need for a common amenity/furnishing that is typically found in hotel rooms. She did understand that the Holiday Inn reservation website mentions nothing about rooms at this hotel not having bathtubs. None of this seemed to matter to Tracy. So I sent then an email to the property/franchise owner (Raschle), but never received a reply. After several days with no response from the franchise owner, I filed a report with my credit card company to dispute-the-charges. I would strongly recommend that people beware of this hotel.
"Good place for your money"
10/02/14 emily h austin
Let's start off with this was my first stay at a Holiday Inn. I have worked with high end hotel brands in the past and my expectations and standards are pretty high for hotels. To say the least this was a great surprise and terrific value for my one night stay. When you walk in it smells so clean and the front desk staff is super friendly. Great location and easy to find. Close by a Walmart and this is a plus when traveling with kids. The room was a great size too, two standard beds and sofa. The bedding was very clean and so was the shower. I would say that the breakfast was great but they ran out of coffee very fast, and took a long time to refill it. I would warn you to check the towels because I found one that was not cleaned, makeup all over it, just folded back up and new towel on top....