All hotels in Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America

Will not stay here again...disappointed in the breakfast (food was not hot and neither was the coffee). Someone was blasting music in the parking lot at late hours and management did nothing. Ceiling also kept squeaking as the person above us walked around at all hours of the night. Concierge was not helpful throughout out stay, although the requests were simple.
2 night family trip Oct 12, 2012
Jamie A
We really enjoy staying at this place because it's clean and comfortable and they have a good breakfast.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
I have stayed here before and had a great visit. So when the opportunity to stay again arose, I was excited to be able to rebook. Unfortunately, on this visit we encountered dirty linens in the bathroom. The sleeper sofa was missing so many springs that it fell to the floor when anyone tried to climb into it. After several requests at the desk and visits from maintenance a few springs were added, but the sofa was still insufficient to sleep on. Since this facility had been my suggestion, I was embarrassed and disappointed.
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
pg
I really enjoyed the hotel, and my kid loved the indoor pool (103 degrees the weekend we stayed). I will say that the breakfast is not very good. I realize it's free, and they don't have a restaurant in the hotel, but powdered eggs and rubbery sausage is a stretch.
2 night trip Sep 1, 2012

"gret service"
The staff is very attentive and friendly. Location is convenient, hotel is brand new, clean and comfortable. Noise from I35 is a bit of a problem. Try to get a room in the back.
2 night trip Jan 30, 2013
1 night romance trip Oct 7, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Express Fort Worth I-35 Western Center

"Excellent Hotel"
06/30/15 Margie W North Richland Hills, Texas
Recently stayed here for a business trip. Our rooms were excellent. Customer service at this hotel is 5 Star. Front desk is friendly and helpful. Restaurant is excellent. Great service . Pur room was spotless. Very comfortable bed. Pool and work out area clean and well kept up
"Clean Hotel just North of Ft. Worth Near Lots of Dining Options & Starbucks"
06/29/15 BronteReed Austin, TX
We stayed at this hotel en route to Omaha for the College World Series. Check-in was quick and the clerks were friendly and efficient. They serve a reception with drinks in early evening, but unfortunately we missed it. However, there were plenty of options of restaurants around us, including Joe's Crab Shack, Bostons, Chilis, several TexMex and other options all within 0-4 blocks. There is also a Starbucks in the complex area. Breakfast was standard HGIE fare, but was fresh and well-stocked. Scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, turkey and regular sausage, biscuits and gravy were among some of the hot items. Our room was clean and fresh smelling and we had ample room in our King Suite. We visited the indoor pool and whirlpool, but we did not use it as it was rather late once we got back from dinner. We tried to stay here on our return visit, but it was booked. No surprise - great bang for your buck. There is some construction in the area, but once that clears up, this should be a nearly flawless option in hotels.
"Exceeded my expectations"
06/27/15 AccidentalTexan United States
I needed a place to stay in the area for my son's golf tournament, and was very pleased with this choice. It's a nice area with plenty of restaurants nearby. We walked down the street to Joe's Crab Shack. The lady at the front desk was very friendly and welcoming, the room extremely clean (and trust me I'm picky), and nice and quiet away from the highway.
"Wonderful hotel - clean and classy!"
06/14/15 FlashRiley Nixa, Missouri
I stayed here with my elderly parents for three nights in June. We had a reservation with another hotel nearby, but when we arrived, they did not have a handicapped accessible room, which my father needed. It was late and we were tired when we arrived at this Holiday Inn Express. Cherokee at the front desk was quickly able to verify that they could accommodate us with a handicapped room, and happily went out of her way to show us the room to be sure it met my father's unique needs. The hotel is clean, quiet and has a wonderful breakfast buffet. We will definitely stay again!
"Great, clean accommodation.!!"
05/27/15 bigbubbapk Wichita Falls, Texas
My wife & I stayed here earlier this month. Very clean rooms, comfortable beds. Staff very helpful and professional. Definitely recommend this hotel for relaxing and seeing family and friends. Very accommodating facility.
"A Very Chic Hotel Convenient to Everywhere"
05/19/15 CestJacque Richland, Washington
I have to say that this is the most contemporary, well-maintained and efficiently run Holiday Inn Express in which I have stayed. The decor is very chic, the staff friendly, and it has all of the usual HI-X amenities, as well as a Manager's Evening Social at least one day a week...how fun! The location of this particular hotel is also very convenient to all of the Ft. Worth attractions and just a short hop down the Expressway to DFW Airport, Six Flags and Dallas...all-in-all, my new favorite place to stay in the Metroplex:-)
"Great stay, clean, great breakfast.."
04/05/15 bigbubbapk Wichita Falls, Texas
My wife & I stayed at this location over the weekend. I was very impressed by the reception ist. The cleanliness of the facility and our room, not to mention the welcoming cookies and lemonade at the lobby entrance. Breakfast good and refreshing as well. Wr travel to Ft Worth on a fairly regular basis and really enjoy staying at this Holiday Inn Express.
"Warm Cookies in the Evening"
04/05/15 scottrm612 Acworth, Georgia
Good clean hotel. Friendly staff. Breakfast buffet was also OK. Hot eggs, bacon, sausage. Cold cereals, bagels muffins etc. Work out room had only one working treadmill. The other was being repaired. It had other equipment though. Pool looked nice, was indoor.
"Compared to other HI express, this was a dissappointment"
01/25/15 SLP94 Howe, Texas
My family stayed here while we were showing at the Ft. Worth stock show. It was easy on/off the highway and only 10 minutes from the Will Rogers Complex. But unfortunately that is the best I can say for this hotel. There were several places to eat near by. When we checked in no one at the reservations desk. We had to wait and when she came out it was obviously she wasn't excited about her job. She wasn't rude but she wasn't going to go above and beyond in her job. The beds were not comfortable at all. They were hard. The hotel walls did not drown out the highway traffic noise or the noise between rooms. I heard our neighbors for over an hour and they were not yelling or having a party. Just talking. We ended up having to move rooms because the faucet in the shower did not go all the way to hot. We informed the staff and it was not fixed and they gave us another room. Luckily it was just across the hallway. And to top all that off the staff didn't even clean our room until after 3pm and this not a big hotel. We had been up since 3am to get ready for the show and were really tired. So we had to sit outside the hotel and wait until the room was cleaned. All we wanted to do was take a nap. Overall, if I wanted to stay just one night this would probably be an okay hotel but for multiple nights I wouldn't stay here.
"Good location, clean & helpful staff"
11/16/14 Cat_9079 Memphis, Tennessee
Short drive from the airport (approx 20 mins) and equal distance to downtown. The hotel is clean and modern. Staff is nice & saved me by stocking me with a free toiletry item I'd forgotten (thank you!). Free breakfast and located adjacent to Starbucks and other food options. Only minor problem was that the wireless internet reception was poor in my room on the 2nd floor. Got consistent wireless in the common areas downstairs.