All hotels in Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here6351 North Fwy, Fort Worth, TX, 76131, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Happy to Recommend"
The room was large, comfortable, and quiet. I enjoyed the complementary breakfast and the WI-FI was working as it should.
Other trip May 28, 2012
Travel Gal
"Need clean bathrooms"
Bathroom floor behind door was nasty...I clean area myself and went and bought Lysol before my grandkids came
Other trip May 22, 2012
Katen
Wonderful place, very conviental to the stores, restaurants nearby
1 night trip May 5, 2012
Great place to stay, very clean. Wish the fitness center had more to offer.
6 night trip Apr 24, 2012

"gret service"
The staff is very attentive and friendly. Location is convenient, hotel is brand new, clean and comfortable. Noise from I35 is a bit of a problem. Try to get a room in the back.
2 night trip Jan 30, 2013
3 night trip Jun 2, 2012
1 night romance trip Apr 28, 2012
6 night trip Apr 24, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Express Fort Worth I-35 Western Center

"Great stay, clean, great breakfast.."
04/05/15 bigbubbapk Wichita Falls, Texas
My wife & I stayed at this location over the weekend. I was very impressed by the reception ist. The cleanliness of the facility and our room, not to mention the welcoming cookies and lemonade at the lobby entrance. Breakfast good and refreshing as well. Wr travel to Ft Worth on a fairly regular basis and really enjoy staying at this Holiday Inn Express.
"Warm Cookies in the Evening"
04/05/15 scottrm612 Acworth, Georgia
Good clean hotel. Friendly staff. Breakfast buffet was also OK. Hot eggs, bacon, sausage. Cold cereals, bagels muffins etc. Work out room had only one working treadmill. The other was being repaired. It had other equipment though. Pool looked nice, was indoor.
"Compared to other HI express, this was a dissappointment"
01/25/15 SLP94 Howe, Texas
My family stayed here while we were showing at the Ft. Worth stock show. It was easy on/off the highway and only 10 minutes from the Will Rogers Complex. But unfortunately that is the best I can say for this hotel. There were several places to eat near by. When we checked in no one at the reservations desk. We had to wait and when she came out it was obviously she wasn't excited about her job. She wasn't rude but she wasn't going to go above and beyond in her job. The beds were not comfortable at all. They were hard. The hotel walls did not drown out the highway traffic noise or the noise between rooms. I heard our neighbors for over an hour and they were not yelling or having a party. Just talking. We ended up having to move rooms because the faucet in the shower did not go all the way to hot. We informed the staff and it was not fixed and they gave us another room. Luckily it was just across the hallway. And to top all that off the staff didn't even clean our room until after 3pm and this not a big hotel. We had been up since 3am to get ready for the show and were really tired. So we had to sit outside the hotel and wait until the room was cleaned. All we wanted to do was take a nap. Overall, if I wanted to stay just one night this would probably be an okay hotel but for multiple nights I wouldn't stay here.
"Good location, clean & helpful staff"
11/16/14 Cat_9079 Memphis, Tennessee
Short drive from the airport (approx 20 mins) and equal distance to downtown. The hotel is clean and modern. Staff is nice & saved me by stocking me with a free toiletry item I'd forgotten (thank you!). Free breakfast and located adjacent to Starbucks and other food options. Only minor problem was that the wireless internet reception was poor in my room on the 2nd floor. Got consistent wireless in the common areas downstairs.
"Not Disappointed!"
06/17/14 gyvette59 Sacramento, California
Friendly and accommodating staff. The hotel was clean, and the room was nice and equipped with everything necessary to make your stay comfortable. Close to restaurants but lots of construction in the area. I would stay here again!
"Location."
05/21/14 armypilot44 Staten Island, New York
If you're staying in the area for few nights this is the place. This was my second trip to the area that lasted 2 weeks of staying in the hotel. It is definitely above average, but nothing exceptional. The main reason why we stay here as opposed to 20 min closer to our work is the location to restaurants and bars.
"Friendly People"
04/24/14 Misty M Hartshorne, Oklahoma
I had to stay at this hotel while my husband attended a paint class, and the ladies at the hotel was very nice. They helped me with anything I needed, and since my husband was in class all day i hung out at the hotel. These wonderful ladies made sure i did'nt want for anything. They are pet friendly which was such a big help and for the first time during my stay at a hotel their pool was 24 hrs. This is an exceptional plus and I will let everyone back home in Oklahoma know just how wonderful the women of this hotel made my three day stay into a great vacation.
"Pretty good..."
03/24/14 sd509 Fayetteville, North Carolina
We had enough room, the front desk workers were friendly. There was an evening reception with pizza( which was not really warm), but nice effort... Breakfast so-so. Biscuits hard. Eggs watery, but pretty typical of hotel fare. Was a quick overnight stop, so I'd rate it as Good.
"Love this place! "
03/06/14 montellanobrandon Lawton
My girlfriend and I were traveling through Texas this past week, and we stayed at this hotel about 3 or 4 days ago and we thoroughly enjoyed it! Not only was the staff the friendliest I have encountered in awhile, but the hotel was also very nice and extremely clean. Breakfast was great, and the beds were very comfortable. I liked the fact that there was a wide selection of great restaurants to choose from. They took care of us very well and we had a great experience! I highly recommend this hotel to anyone, and I would definitely stay here again.
"Nice, Neat and Almost Home Sweet Home"
03/01/14 Amee78 Chicago, Illinois
This hotel was chosen because of our desire to be close to family we were visiting. We were not familiar with the surroundings but once we got there we realized all the comforts of home - minus the mattress - were available within the room and hotel property. The room was clean and I am a clean freak and bed-bug free!! Believe me it was the first thing I checked because I am a "hotel snob" when I am not on a budget or out of options. There was a microwave and mini-fridge which was convenient especially when travelling with children. This is the place to stay if you need to factor in economy, family, and restaurants and activities nearby. Aside from the uncomfortable beds and the noise from other guests, this location was ideal. Also, it offered a wonderful continental breakfast: egg-n-cheese omelets, hard-bolied eggs, scrambled eggs, turkey sausage, pork sausage, bacon, fresh pancakes, waffles, bagel asst., croissants, asst. muffins, cereal and flavored milks, juice, coffee and tea. This is the best "continental breakfast" array I have seen. I would definitely recommend and come back when visiting family!!