All hotels in Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America

Rather comfortable
    Delicious food
    Great room
"Good hotel"
The hotel seems new and everything was very clean. Beds were comfortable enough for a few nights. The indoor pool is very clean. Check in and out was easy. The breakfast was the typical hotel breakfast, nothing spectacular but it was enough. The hotel was great for an overnight stay, although I did wake up at 1 am to someone screaming in the parking lot. We were on the 3rd floor, and I'm a hard sleeper so it was awfully loud to wake me up. It went on for about 5 minutes. I finally went to the window to see if I should be worried about my safety! A truck was in the middle of the parking lot and a guy was walking away from it yelling at someone. Eventually it quiet down and I was able to go back to sleep about 40 minutes later after worrying myself to sleep!
1 night family trip May 25, 2013
KB
"close to down town stock yards"
It wsa the right stay for the right price.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
"Reasonably priced and convienent for everyone."
From the moment we checked in, every request we made was granted without hesitation. We were there for 5 nights. Also staying at the hotel were various family members and friends who had come from all over the country for my husband's niece's wedding. We all wanted to have breakfast together every day and that was made so much easier because of the full breakfast buffet served every morning from 6:00am to 10:00am. We felt the staff really catered to us and made us feel good and relaxed (even if the 4 brothers who came stayed down playing card games until 2 in the morning most nights). Overall a great experience of true Texas hospitality! Thank you.
Other trip May 1, 2013
Dave & DeeDee
"Enjoyable Stay"
The rooms were clean and nice. I know this is expected when you stay in a hotel but I have been to several that have not been clean. This hotel was very nice and we enjoyed our stay. The service was exceptional and the breakfast was great! We will definitely be staying here again.
1 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2013
We were here with my whole family for a dog show. The place was clean, and really nice! We enjoyed the heated indoor pool and we liked we only had to pay $20 a night pet fee as opposed to 250 deposit and 75 per night of other hotels. The elevator broke one of the nights because a bachelor party decided to stuff the elevator but they had it up and working quickly!
2 night trip Mar 22, 2013
Shannon
Great place and location. Staff was great, room was great. 5 star hotel in my book.
2 night business trip Feb 15, 2013
darrell

"gret service"
The staff is very attentive and friendly. Location is convenient, hotel is brand new, clean and comfortable. Noise from I35 is a bit of a problem. Try to get a room in the back.
2 night trip Jan 30, 2013
Spencer G

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Express Fort Worth I-35 Western Center

"One night stop over"
01/09/16 Donald S Chicago
We were only passing through but the hotel was everything we expect out of an Express. The service was perfect, the king room we had was more than spacious and the breakfast was hot and tasty. Booking through Trip Advisor was simple and fast.
"Trip Advisor is a nightmare. "
12/30/15 jeanamarieandreatta Weatherford, Texas
We booked through trip advisor and needed to cancel the reservation. After being on hold for an extended time, Holiday inn connected us to Orbitz, which is not who we used. In trying to resolve this, we were transferred and disconnected multiple times. Trip advisor wants to charge us $131 cancellation fee on a $141 room. Kudos to the management at Holiday Inn who went out of their way to help us. We will continue to use Holiday Inn Express. However, we will never again use Trip Advisor nor any other third party to book a room. Call directly! It's amazing how easily they will charge your card and take your money but to get I back takes an act of God.
"Great experience!"
11/23/15 Irina I Bloomington, Illinois
The rooms are clean, the staff is friendly, great food variety for breakfast, and super fast check out! Express is the name! My favorite chain to use when traveling by car, with the entire family, any swason
"Outstanding hotel"
10/08/15 Brian V
Holiday Inn Express is my go to hotel when traveling. To this day I have not had a problem with them. But, right now I-35 is a road construction nightmare. It is easier to access the hotel feom the street behind the holtel.
"Great as always"
10/08/15 Brian V
This review is not so much about the hotel as a heads up about the MAJOR road construction that is be done on I-35. The hotel was great as always. Holiday Inn Express' are my go to hotel when traveling. I have not been disappointed as to date.
"Very pleasant surprise"
10/04/15 Janet W Dubai
They was a very nice surprise. The room with sofa bed is huge. Fridge and microwave . Bed is extremely comfortable . Little bit of freeway noise. Good blackout curtains help to keep lights out and noise down. Friendly service and small complaint about the tub draining was immediately dealt with . I did not have the breakfast but it is available. Would definitely stay here again when in the area
"Outstanding!! "
09/30/15 SSSandMar
I love Holiday Inn Express & Suites-HIE!!! The Front desk crew is amazing!! Especially Maria!! Stay when you can!!She is awesome. Exercise room nice. The rooms are clean .She was very concerned about my stay and they have POSTCARDS!!! Fabulous!!!
"Great service"
07/31/15 Cheergrandma Kansas City, Missouri
We arrived about 2:30 AM after driving 9 hours and we were exhausted. Dustin checked us in speedily and gave us a great room on the first floor. Great breakfast too. We had to leave about 10 the next morning. Had easy checkout. Everyone very friendly.
"Excellent Hotel"
06/30/15 Margie W North Richland Hills, Texas
Recently stayed here for a business trip. Our rooms were excellent. Customer service at this hotel is 5 Star. Front desk is friendly and helpful. Restaurant is excellent. Great service . Pur room was spotless. Very comfortable bed. Pool and work out area clean and well kept up
"Clean Hotel just North of Ft. Worth Near Lots of Dining Options & Starbucks"
06/29/15 BronteReed Austin, TX
We stayed at this hotel en route to Omaha for the College World Series. Check-in was quick and the clerks were friendly and efficient. They serve a reception with drinks in early evening, but unfortunately we missed it. However, there were plenty of options of restaurants around us, including Joe's Crab Shack, Bostons, Chilis, several TexMex and other options all within 0-4 blocks. There is also a Starbucks in the complex area. Breakfast was standard HGIE fare, but was fresh and well-stocked. Scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, turkey and regular sausage, biscuits and gravy were among some of the hot items. Our room was clean and fresh smelling and we had ample room in our King Suite. We visited the indoor pool and whirlpool, but we did not use it as it was rather late once we got back from dinner. We tried to stay here on our return visit, but it was booked. No surprise - great bang for your buck. There is some construction in the area, but once that clears up, this should be a nearly flawless option in hotels.