All hotels in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2785 Ramada Way, Green Bay, WI, 54304, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"very displeased"
they didn't have our reservation, they wanted to do a new reservation & charge my CC again even after it had already been paid for & wanted me to get my money back from hotels.com. we waited about an hour before this was all figured out. we had 2 room keys I had to keep going back to the desk because 1 of the keys kept deactivating. only 2 towels left in the pool room,used pool towels were left in the elevator til the next. day.complimentory coffee was bad & not refilled.It doesn't seem like they do much for keeping up with the needs of there guests(not enough staff on hand)
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Troy
"Great place to stay for a game."
We had a great time in town for a Packers Game. The front desk was excellent in providing service such as arranging cabs. The bar was great, but the food could use some improvement and service was slow. Would definitely recommend it.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Katherine
"Great hotel close to Lambeau Field"
I have no complaints at all about this hotel! In fact, I will stay there again. We drove to Lambeau but it is very walkable, its about 1 1/2- 2 miles down the road. Hotel was clean and staff friendly. Nice having a restaurant on the premises.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Pam
"Packer game stay"
In town for Packers game. Hotel not in walking distance of stadium. Very expensive for a game!!1
2 night trip Dec 7, 2014
"Love this hotel"
We love staying at this hotel but was very disappointed in the check-in process. Waited almost minutes for someone to come out to the front desk to check me in. Another lady coming in thru the lobby said she had the same problem. Even the next day there was no one at the front desk when we went to check out. Finally came from a room down the hall when another person from our party went towards that hallway. Never had the problem any other time we have stayed here. Rooms are clean and very comfortable!!
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Tab
"Football Night"
If you don't like being ripped off on Football night, don't go!
3 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
SIMON
Good overall experience. Hotel staff was very polite and helpful. Would stay at Holiday Inn Green Bay again.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"Integrity???"
Booked my hotel months ago and paid. Tried to tell me I didn't have a room 4 times because they wanted to get $400 instead of the $90 I paid for a room on the night of a packer game. Expedia helped me but it was a very agonizing experience!
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
jessica
"friendly servicable"
only there for one night however the service and the bar/restaurant was good
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
Geoff Literski
"Good stay, good location"
Everything was very clean, modern, and comfortable.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Thackery
"Small rooms"
Everything was petty good. City bus pick us up for the the game right by the parking lot. Good places to eat. Convienent to a lot of restaurants. Only bad mark I'd give them would be that the rooms were very small
3 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Great hotel, nice price"
Easy check-in, great clean room with the MOST comfortable beds out there! Very friendly staff. The breakfast at the hotel restaurant was AWESOME-try the omelets, you won't be disappointed.
Other trip Sep 16, 2014
Becca
"Didn't get what I reserved!"
We were very pleased with the Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium but I rexerved a King Rm which hotels.com showed were available. We have a king bed at home and that is what we are used to. A queen feels like a double to us! The hotel showed us that the reserv. came through as a standard rm. and it showed nothing to them that we wanted a King Rm. They tried hard to accomodate but had nothing available. They gave us 2 free drink tickets and told us they were really sorry! I feel like this was a BLUNDER of hotels.com and not the Hotel! My reserv. from hotels.com showed I reserved a King Rm. I would definitely stay there again but will call from now on after booking with hotels.com and make sure I get what I request!
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Jane
"Labor weekend get away"
Location is easily accessible and nearby are several restaurants within walking distance. Even through the outside of the hotel look like major renovation going on but inside was very clean/neat. Room, shower, and the mini fridge are also very clean. The king size bed is very comfortable and we've a great night of sleep.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Marlene
"Enjoyable stay"
Everything was top notch - the only thing I would change, would be the pillows. One was too soft, the other so hard you ended up with a stiff neck. The staff was as freindly and helpful as could be. We enjoyed oue stay there. Will return in the future.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Nancy A
"Very kind and helpful staff, comfortable bed"
Good food and nice pillows and staff. Quiet. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
C.J.
"packers training camp and pre-season game"
The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was helpful and friendly. all our "First time visitors" questions were answered and made things go well. the food at the bar-restaurant was great especially the cheese soup! The pool area and the sauna was clean and plenty of towels!
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Great Stay, Great Hotel, Friendly Staff, will stay again!
5 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Comfortable stay"
Suite was nice and beds were comfortable and quiet. Shower curtain hadn't been changed for a while and caused the bathroom to smell sour. asked housekeeping to change it. Price was reasonable. I did miss the free breakfast that County Inn offers.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Close to lambeau field"
Comfortable room and a good breakfast. The service was excellent. Room was clean and quiet.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
We arrived about 25 min early and were allowed to check in. Got to the room and opened the curtains and ...scaffolding and workers right outside the window! Really? After driving all day, we were a little tired and decided to go get something to eat. We stopped at the front Desk and asked what time the workers started in the morning. A young man in a white shirt (manager) said 8 am. Then he asked if we had gotten a letter when we checked in. No we had not. The letter( he then gave us a copy) told all about the construction and the times and apologized for the inconvenience. All well and good. Then he asked if we wanted to switch rooms? Well, if there were available rooms on the other end of the hotel, why would you put someone in a construction zone in the first place?? I said we will be back we are going out to dinner and this manager said, well let me get you switched so the maid service can clean it. Why would I care when it gets cleaned again? We were in it for about 20 minutes. My husband, ever the calming one, said that's ok, we will move now. Get back up to the room to get our things and someone from housekeeping knocks and walks right in the room. ?? We said can you wait a few more minutes? Then the front desk calls and asks if we are moving. Can you give us maybe 5 minutes?? We have already been inconvenienced and now we are being rushed? Got to the new room and it was clean, fresh and comfy and quiet.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Packer Backer
Staff was friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and clean .We would stay gain.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Good stay for a road trip"
Good clean stay in the city to stop over on a road trip or for a short stay in the city. Decent facilities. The swimming pool, jacuzzi are too small. Gym lacks equipments.
vikschillin
"First time, definitely will stay agin"
We needed a place on the south side of Green Bay to stay as family now lived in Ashwaubenon instead of the north side. We picked this one and were glad we did. Very nice room with everything we needed and had a good nights sleep with breakfast downstairs in the AM. We were there for my granddaughters high school graduation. Also, other nice eating places in the area within walking distance.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Judi
"very close to a lot of restaurants"
very nice hotel, bar area with nice bartenders, very clean had two room suite worked good for a couple and 1 or 2 kids
1 night business trip May 9, 2014
Pete
"Green Bay Holiday Inn"
This hotel was good. It met all of my needs. The rooms were clean, the hotel was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful. I forgot my razor at home and went down to the front desk and the front desk attendant gave me one which was awesome. I ordered breakfast the next morning and my Denver omelet was top notch.
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2014
Bryan
"Rooms too warm"
My biggest complaint that was also shared by another guest as I heard her state the same is that the room was too warm. Granted it is winter in Green Bay, but it was so warm it was hard to sleep. When trying to turn on the A/C to make it more comfortable, that didn't work.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Pool sucked"
Really? A major hotel and they have seating for 9 people in the pool area. the first time we went to the pool, there was a group of 2 at one table and a group of 4 at another table, so we had no place to put our towels or sit, unless we were in the water. Maybe I should lay a towel on the floor when I wanted to relax? We'll never go back.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Chuck
"Great hotel close to Lambeau and Resch Center"
A friend and I drove up to Green Bay from Milwaukee to see a concert at the Resch Center. I booked this hotel through Expedia, based on the ratings and overall comments. It turned out to be a great choice. The people at the front desk were friendly and we really liked the room. Very comfortable beds. Clean. Nice bathroom - the toilet was powerful and the shower was clean, with marble walls. After the concert, we returned to the hotel and stopped in at the hotel bar for a few beers. Good craft beers are important to us. The bar served a nice Hinterland IPA. Also, the bartender was fine with giving us glasses of water along with our beers. Slept well--the place was quiet. This was a Thursday night.
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
"Great hotel close to Lambeau and Resch Center"
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
"Friendly staff"
The staff were exceedingly friendly. The public areas and our room was very clean. The bed was average, but the pillows were terrible and I will definately bring my own pillow next time. We actually ran out of hot water on Sunday morning so my husband had a very cold shower. The front desk attendant said another guest had offered the same information but maintenance hadn't found a problem.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Holly
Very friendly staff! had an amazing time, pool is a little small but overall i loved it there!
1 night trip Jan 1, 2014
Kendra
"Steelers/Packers Trip"
My brother (Packer Fan) and I (Steeler Fan) decided to take a trip to Green Bay to see the Packers take on the Steelers. Even though the game was during the coldest months, that did not hinder us from making the treck. I used Expedia to make the plane and hotel reservations and could not have been more pleased. We made all of our connections without problems and, best of all, our luggage made the trip both ways too!!
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
"Very Nice hotel"
The hotel was very nice and clean, easy check-in process. The room was comfortable, but the tv or cable service wasn't good quality, very fuzzy and unclear picture on all channels. Otherwise, the room was very nice, bathroom was very clean and neat.
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
Brenda
"Beyond Friendly Hotel Staff!!!"
We were greeted by the sweetest gal working the front desk and she was soooo helpful giving us information on getting to Lambeau, where to eat, etc. Wish I would have gotten her name but truly an EXCEPTIONAL experience!!!
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
Tracy
Nice hotel but value not there during Packer weekend.
Other trip Nov 6, 2013
"Holiday Inn Stadium"
We had a very nice stay...rooms were clean and bathroom was very nice. Room was comfortable and spacious. Pool is very small, so I wouldn't recommend this place if you have kids that want to do swimming. It was also close to shopping and 2 miles from Stadium...great location.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2013
Great and friendly staff, clean and modern rooms.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"The help was great."
The woman at the front desk was very nice and helpful. No problems with the room. Only complaint was the service at the bar/restaurant was slow.
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
"Very nice, close to airport and Lambeau."
Very nice staff, clean and comfortable rooms. A little on the pricey side but overall I had a great experience.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"Nice hotel close to Lambeau"
Very pleasant staff, totally clean room, comfortable beds. I don't expect more from Holiday Inns, but this one is a recommended place to stay if you're in town for a Packer game.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
The hotel was beautiful, with a great restaurant. We were disappointed that a free continental breakfast wasn't offered.
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2013
Sue
"Green Bay Packer Game"
Very friendly staff! We will stay there again because of the friendliness !
2 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Amy Larson
"close to Lambeau Field& restaurants"
It was wonderful from time we got there till day we left. All the staff was wonderful. We had never been there before & they were great for printing directions & suggestions on what to see. I would absolutely recommend The Holiday Inn to everyone.
3 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2013
Chunks Fritz
"Average place to stay"
Nothing special but it does meet standards. I thought the room would be bigger, so I was disappointed by the size.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
saxymbayst
"Go Packers"
Excellent great staff and wonderful atmosphere. We were there for a Packers game and it was great seeing all the employees supporting their team the way they did. We would stay there again guaranteed.
2 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Sharon & Lefty
This was a very nice hotel for our needs. I was a little disappointed that there was not breakfast included in the cost of the stay at all, since that is so common these days in similarly priced and styled locations.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
phil
"Happy with stay!"
Very pleased with the hotel -- nice room, nice facilities, and good price! Family friendly! Will stay again!
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
KLG
Very nice hotel and room. Staff were very friendly and helpful with the area. Just minutes from Lambeau and other sight seeing attractions. I definately will return.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2013
"Excellent service and convient for Packers games"
The Hotel was able to accommodate us at the last minute when another hotel chain cancelled our reservation at the very last minute. Very thankful to the staff at the Holiday in for making a potentially bad situation great!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013