All hotels in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States of America
2785 Ramada Way, Green Bay, WI, 54304, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Go Packers"
Excellent great staff and wonderful atmosphere. We were there for a Packers game and it was great seeing all the employees supporting their team the way they did. We would stay there again guaranteed.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay Stadium
Good Morning, Thank you for taking time to complete a review in regards to your recent stay with us. The team enjoys getting into the spirit and supporting the Packers. I think the guests also enjoy it as well which is proven with your response. We look forward to your next visit to the Green Bay area Thank you, Laura Phillips General Manager
2 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Sharon & Lefty
This was a very nice hotel for our needs. I was a little disappointed that there was not breakfast included in the cost of the stay at all, since that is so common these days in similarly priced and styled locations.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
phil
"Happy with stay!"
Very pleased with the hotel -- nice room, nice facilities, and good price! Family friendly! Will stay again!
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay Stadium
Thank you for chosing the Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium. We also appreciate you taking the time to complete the review in regards to your recent stay with us. As always we share all reviews with out team here. We look forward to your next visit with us in Green bay. Laura Phillips General Manager
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
KLG
Very nice hotel and room. Staff were very friendly and helpful with the area. Just minutes from Lambeau and other sight seeing attractions. I definately will return.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay Stadium
John, Thank you for taking the time to complete the review in regards to your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium. We appreciate all feedback and share all feed back with our team here. As a team we do what we can to make our guest feel like we are their home away from home. We look forward to your next visit to the Green Bay area. Thank you, Laura Phillips General Manager
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2013
"Excellent service and convient for Packers games"
The Hotel was able to accommodate us at the last minute when another hotel chain cancelled our reservation at the very last minute. Very thankful to the staff at the Holiday in for making a potentially bad situation great!
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay Stadium
Thank you for taking your time to complete the review in reagrds to your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium. I am happy to hear that we could be accomodating and turn a situation around that could have been a bad one, especially during a home Packer weekend. We look forward to your next visit with us to the Green Bay area. Laura Phillips General Manager
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Sandi
"great stay, no complaints"
We checked in late Thursday evening and left Sunday morning & were in town for the Packers training camp. The girl who checked us in was not very friendly but she is the only person we experienced who was unpleasant to deal with. We reserved thru Expedia & had reserved a king bed. When we got to the room, we were in two doubles. After a quick phone call & room change, we were in the correct room. There are 4 floors, we were on the fourth floor. Elevators were pretty quick but we took the stairs a lot. Not a very great view from the room, but lots of shopping & restaurants around. Very convenient to Lambeau field. The rooms are large, the beds & pillows were comfortable. *Our room did smell like smoke & this is a nonsmoking hotel. In fact, you sign a consent at check in that if your room smells like smoke they charge you $250.* It's great that a microwave & refrigerator are in room. That's always a plus when we travel. Bathroom was very nice, up to date, clean, & good sized. Also a great thing for me personally - the hairdryer was excellent. Dried my hair very fast. I know most people probably don't consider this but as a girl with big head of hair, I appreciate it! The rooms were quiet, we never heard neighbors or noise in the hallway. The hotel is off of the strip but we didn't hear traffic. We were at the very end of the hall but I do think being close to the elevators/ice machines would be more noisy. Parking was adequate. We did not visit the bar/restaurant or the fitness
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay Stadium
Good Afternoon, Myself and the management team would like to thank you for completing a review for your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Green Bay. I feel that a detailed review is extremely helpful for not only the management team but the staff to ensure we are providing the best guest experience. I want to apolgize for the check in experience and I do hope that you will be staying with us again on your next visit to the Green bay area. You are correct in stating that we are a nonsmoking property as it is the law in Wisconsin, unfortunately there are times when we do find that a guest has smoked in the room and we do indeed charge them $250 for that as the cleaning process can be intense. I want to thank you for pointing this out as it is extremely important that we make our guests as comfortable as possible and we want our guests to also feel at home . Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit to the Green Bay area. Laura Phillips General Manager
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Ashley
"Lambeau Field and The Green Bay Packers"
Just Awesome...
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2013
"Close to Lambeau Field"
Prebooked the room, when we checked in and were told it was a suite I was astounded that we had paid so little for this room. Had all the comforts of home, wished we could have stayed more days.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"Great place and people"
We stay here every year when we visit family and we are never disappointed. Very clean and the device is wonderful.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
EBloom
"Great stay in G B"
Great facilities and clean comfortable beds. Even had choice of soft or firm pillow. The staff was very helpful with places to visit and things to do. Pool was small.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
Greg
"Great location and big rooms Will stay again"
Clean hotel and staff very helpfull. I was with a family of 7 having 5 children and all liked the hotel and said that is the best hotel we stayed in in wisconsin so far
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
yahya
"great hotel for a couple"
Nice place to stay was quiet comfortable clean. Staff was friendley
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
Very nice hotel and the price was very reasonable. No complaints whatsoever.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
"Clean rooms"
The pool was too small, not enough space for swimming.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"Nice hotel but ignored requests"
Requested room with accessible bathroom and location close to elevator or near door on first floor as my husband was just about to be released from hospital after back surgery but what I got was 4th floor about as far away from elevator as possible and a toilet which was low enough to belong in a primary school. Luckily my husband was not released from hospital until the next morning because he certainly would not have been able to stay in this room. By the way, the hotel was nearly empty that night so it wasn't a matter of no other rooms being available.
1 night business trip May 26, 2013
"Good location, quiet accommodations"
Location was perfect. We had to make many back-and-forths to Lambaeu for marathon weekend events and appreciated the easy drive. Our spacious two-room suite accommodated five of us very well. The beds were comfortable, pillows seemed new and fresh. Pool is small, but nice. While our room was well taken care of at a glance, I did give only 3 stars for cleanliness and thought about 2. We needed to use the pullout couch. The mattress had huge brown stains in the middle and the underside of the couch cushions themselves had some scary looking stains as well.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
40-something female
"Very nice but NOT by the Stadium as title states"
Nice hotel, friendly staff..........not by the stadium but only about 5 minutes away by car. Oh well, should have looked into this a little better......
1 night trip May 17, 2013
The girl's were so happy & enthusiastic about some special requests I had to make our stay so much nicer! Thanks girl's! Angie & Emily! Give them a raise! R. Hegstrom
1 night trip Apr 26, 2013
"Shipped me my lost charger"
My stay was great except that I managed to leave my cell phone charger behind. I made a quick call, they found the charger, and shipped it to my home. I'm very appreciative of the courtesy they extended to me.
Other trip Apr 18, 2013
"Great hotel in Green Bay area"
The staff at the hotel is great! They were always courteous and available for questions. They tried to help in any way they could. Our room was a bit hot due to the winter to spring transition where it was too hot for heat and too cold for air conditioning. The staff offered their fan from their staff room. We stayed during the Easter holiday and they even had an Easter present for my daughter. That really made her day! When telling others about her Easter, she always mentioned the gift she received from the hotel.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
"Pleasant"
Pillows were a bit uncomfortable but everything else was great. Not that close to the stadium though, just glad that's not why we stayed there.
Other trip Mar 31, 2013
Josh
"Right in the center of everything"
I like the way the staff treats you as a guest and they have great food at the bar.
1 night business trip Mar 23, 2013
"Solid Choice for Green Bay and Airport Travel"
A quick overnight stay en route to a vacation in Mexico, we selected this hotel because of proximity to the airport, available park-n-fly option, available suite, and value as compared with others offering the same amenities. We had to leave at 3:30 AM to make our flight, so we did not try any hotel amenities, like breakfast, etc. The staff was very helpful; the hotel shuttle was not operating at such an early hour, so they booked a taxi for us and paid the fare. We left our car in the parking lot for a week with no issues. The room was very clean and comfy; the suite connecting door is glass, so there really is no privacy for mom and dad - just a heads up. Overall, a nice stay and good value - we'd go back for sure.
Other trip Mar 16, 2013
Refelo
"Rest nice"
This was a great hotel for events. The big room and open pool area were great for the large groups. Our room was next to the pool area, so a little loud, but not too bad. The room was huge! Super great! Could use some updates though. Overall it was a good stay.
Other trip Feb 19, 2013
Overall, very happy. Except we were not told of a $50 charge to our credit card for "incidentals" when checking in. I paid cash for it and when checking out had to wait 15 minutes for head of cleaning to check our room. Come to find out "incidentals" is just for if any smoked in the room. Would be nice to know this in advanced. We don't smoke!!!!!
1 night trip Feb 8, 2013
"Packer Football Game"
The hotel was very nice and clean. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly. This was the first time to Green Bay, and the staff was very helpful with game day information and ideas. The only problem we had was one of the elevators was broken for the majority of our stay, and that did cause problems on game day and then the next day to check out.
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
Cheryl
"Weekend hotel getaway to watch packers games"
Very nice suite. We had fridge and microwave in room. Fitness room was nice.
Other trip Dec 25, 2012
"Great stay for game weekend."
The staff at the hotel and bar and grill were pleasant and very eager to ensure I was pleased with their service. Everything was clean and well maintained throughout the hotel. The hotel is nearby to several restaurants and stores. It's also a reasonable distance from Lambeau Field. The city also offers free bus service on game weekends, a pleasant surprise considering cab fairs were pretty high for such a short drive to the stadium (1.9 miles). I would recommend this hotel to friends and stay there again myself, if I ever attend another game at Lambeau.
Other trip Dec 11, 2012
Nice stay but took to long to clean my room the next morning. Went to mall got back at 2:30pm room still not clean and the hotel was not even full.
2 night trip Nov 23, 2012
"beautiful hotel but no sleep"
The guest service was wonderful. Location was convenient. Hotel decor was inviting. Parking was convenient and no problems with that. But i was unable to sleep because the needs were completely uncomfortable. I decided this stay with holiday inn because i have started at many for work and always was great. No sleep for 2 nights, a reason i will probably never stay here again I'm sad to say.
2 night trip Nov 9, 2012
"great stay"
Good staff, reasonal rates and close to Lambeau Field.
3 night trip Oct 26, 2012
Pat
"mini vacation"
Very nice and clean rooms. Rooms are updated. Bed was very comfortable. Would stay here again.
Other trip Oct 23, 2012
One of the most comfortable beds I've slept in at a hotel and the shower was awesome as well! Super comfortable and clean and nice all the way around! I wish we would've stayed 2 nights it was so great!
1 night trip Oct 19, 2012
Angie
This was my first stay at this hotel and I was very pleased. Friendly and helpful staff plus the hotel's appearance was very pleasing. I had breakfast at their restaurant, the food was very good and the atmosphere was relaxing. Will definitely go back!
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
Denzo
"Will stay again!"
The looks of this hotel speaks for itself! No complaints. Very clean, beautiful hotel with friendly staff. Will definitely stay again!
2 night business trip Aug 10, 2012
"great hotel for a packer fan"
Front desk could be a little bit more friendlier too busy talking to each other and not paying attention to the guests. Bar and restaurant were nice and bartender was excellent breakfast was very good.
Other trip Sep 5, 2012
"Clean, reasonably priced hotel"
The staff was friendly and met requests quickly. Hotel, rooms, and facilities were clean organized. Slightly outside of town (quiet). Only negative is that the check-in time is 3:00pm. We had driven in from out of state and were hoping to be able to clean up before we left for our event at 4:00pm, which we weren't able to do. Also, the hotel next door had a bus available to take guests to the event we were going to but this hotel only offered cabs, who had jacked up their prices due to the large amount of people in town. Overall, the stay was enjoyable but they could have been more accommodating to their event guests.
2 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2012
"Great hotel for a family"
It was a nice surprise that they gave us a suite right next to the pool. We had a pleasant stay. Kids eat free at the restaurant is great, though food wasn't the best. I liked the updated decor and convenience of the bar area with microwave and refridgerator.
Other trip Aug 28, 2012
Triplets Mom
"Clean, comfortable motel"
It was very comfortable. We were there for the Packer Family Night Scrimage. There was a lot of road construction and we thought we would be closer to the Stadium as the name of this motel is Holiday Inn Stadium. Other than that, the breakfast was good and overall stay was good.
Other trip Aug 9, 2012
Very good hotel, clean, comfortable I very pleased
Other trip Jul 31, 2012
Liuda

"Packers game"
Stayed at the hotel for a Packers game trip. It's about 2 miles from Lambeau...we walked to the game and back...if you don't want to do the walk, there is a bus that stops outside the hotel and takes you to the game. On a non-gameday, the hotel will provide a round-trip shuttle service to Lambeau for $5/person which is reasonable. The hotel is also within walking distance to a local mall and several nice restaurants.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Nick
"Clean, Comfortable, Courteous"
The hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff were courteous at all times. They were very pleasant and knowledgeable; and they were always helpful. One of the nicest features of this hotel is the free shuttle service to and from the airport.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay Stadium
Good Evening, Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. It is great to hear that your stay with us was such a great experience. Our goal is to make every guest feel comfortable and at home. Hope to see you on your next visit to Green Bay. Thank you again, Steven Devroy Assistant General Manager
cpmcharge
"everything near by to see and do"
Our stay was great! I wish the restaurant was open past 11am so people that are leaving at noon have a place to eat before leaving that day at noon. Also the only other suggestion would be to put a sofa in the rooms. We were a family of 5 and we thought we asked for a suite but the room we had was a bit small for 5. For the amount we paid we should of received a suite. Hopefully next time we will be accomodated for this,
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay Stadium
Good Afternoon, Thank you for completing a review for your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium. We feel all feedback is extremely important and is a very good tool for our staff in assisting them to provide excellent customer service. I am glad to hear that you had a great stay. I do apologize that the room was small and that you did not receive a suite. We do look forward to your next visit to the Green Bay area. Thank you, Laura Phillips General Manager
2 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Barone family
"Short trip"
My boyfriend and I booked this hotel for our short weekend stay to watch a football game . Booking was easy , very knowledgeable staff . Whether it was 3 am or 1 pm or midnight the staff was always ready to serve and please us . I have zero complaints , the little restaurant in the hotel was quiet and service was quick with great prices ! Our waitress was very sweet . There are shuttles to and from lambeau field which are free & very convenient . Overall I will book this hotel again in the near future ., with close proximity to the mall airport and ( all 7-10 Mns away ) it was a dream come true!
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay Stadium
Good Afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to complete the review for your recent stay with us in Green Bay at the Holiday Inn . I also want to thank you for the great comments and want you to know that we do share the reviews with our staff. I am happy to hear that your stay was enjoyable and you had a great time while visiting the Green Bay area. We look forward to your next visit to the Green Bay area. Laura Phillips General Manager
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
"Easy access to Lambeau Field via Transit"
Quick access to Lambeau field with transit right outside the door. Close to many amenities, friendly staff.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay Stadium
Good Afternoon, Thank you for completing the review for your recent stay with us. I am glad you found the hotel convenient and yes you are right it is great that the shuttle picks up right outside the hotel for the Packer Games, this was a great addition to service on game days. We look forward to your next visit to the Green Bay area. Again thank you, Laura Phillips General Manager
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
AW
"I recommend this hotel"
Very pleasant stay, helpful staff and very good breakfast options.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay Stadium
Thank you very much for taking time to complete the review for your recent stay with us. All of our staff here has the opportunity to review all comments by guests. We look forward to your next visit with us to the Green Bay area.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
Anselmo
HK

"Green Bay"
en general bien seria bueno que el hotel incluyera el desayuno
3 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Rafael
CO
"Perfekt."
Lækkert hotel, med fantastisk personale, gele vejen rundt. Hvilken service og nærmest familiær følelse. Prøv at undgå værelser 26,28,30 på hver af de 4 etager, de vender lige mod et aircondition og køle anlæg bag hotel. Det gav en hel del larm, men det kunne ikke ødelægge den samlede gode oplevelse af hotel. Boede på denne rejse i USA på 6 forskellige hoteller, og dette var helt klart det bedste, mest hyggelige sted. Fik lidt følelsen af at det var hjemligt. Skønt skønt skønt, tak.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay Stadium
Good Evening, Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium for your recent visit to the Green Bay area. I am happy to hear that we were one of the top hotels in your visit in the United States. We appreciate all the feedback provided. We do hope you will stay with us on your next visit to the Green bay area. Thank you again, Laura Phillips
3 night trip Sep 30, 2014
Kasper
DK
"Mycket bra!"
Mycket bra service, bekväma rum med sköna sängar och god frukost. Inget att klaga på.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay Stadium
Good Evening, Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium for your recent visit to the Green Bay area. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hopefully we see you again when you are in the Green Bay area. Thank you, Laura Phillps General Manager
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2014