All hotels in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
45 Hopewell Way NE, Calgary, AB, T3J 4V7, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9222

Nice hotel, very clean and friendly staff The distance to the airport should be to the entrance not its actual proximity.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Ron
"worst ever"
The hotel service was very bad. On the bed there were sand, a piece of tile fall near my child foot and Lamp was also not working. Despite of 5 phone calls no body turned up. After that I went to the front desk personally and complaint. Moreover bath tub stopper was broken and constantly blocking the water. Near the bed the switch was not working so we can't open the alarm clock. In the night it was pathetic...we were unable to sleep because of people/children were stomping floor, making noise and banging wall. My room was vibrating and it was around 1:30 am....(although the quite hours starts from10 pm). Moreover my child couldn't enjoyed water slide as the depth of water because was 4 ft.... I haven't seen that worst hotel services, infrastructure, maintainces and comfort. I don't recommend anybody this hotel.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
"Very good"
Generally satisfactory, comfortable however a microwave and refrigerator in the room would have been much better.
3 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Mrs. Singh-ramlall
"Comfortable stay"
My kids really enjoyed the pool facilities. Good buffet breakfast offered. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms are well sound proof--we enjoyed a comfortable and quiet stay.
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
A traveller
"Family vacation"
For a one night stay before travel it was great. No charge parking. Normal HI Express breakfast available. Double queen room was great with kids. Lots of plugs to charge electronics. We didn't use kitchenette as we were flying but it was available. Bathroom was clean / new, but needed a scrubbing of grout etc. Room was near elevator but still was fairly quiet - no aircraft noise.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
Mom of 12 / 10 yr olds
"Pretty good"
Room was good, breakfast good. Disappointed that the hot tub was broken
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Very good stay"
Stayed there with my family for two nights. Overall very good place to stay. Hot tub not working on the days. Super nice reception staff. Breakfast included but limited choices.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Jacki
"Great suite at good price"
We booked last minute and needed a room with a suite. Great option
elise
"Nice comfortable stay"
My husband and I booked a stay for 1 night and I would gladly come back. The hotel itself is well maintained as are the rooms. The one criticism about the room is the window coverings can't be closed to block out light from the outside but not a 'deal breaker' by any means. The morning breakfast buffet was also very nice and convenient. I would definitely book a stay here again!
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Dana
"Close to airport"
Standard airport hotel. Nothing special. Nothing terrible. Free airport pickup/drop off. Free wifi.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
2infinity
"Excellent hotel, in very good maintained condition"
Pros - Well impressed by the quality of accomodation facilities. Nice and clean room. Very good breakfast. Cons - Pay per view - pricey $16 for a movie.
Other trip May 27, 2014
I will share our good times of staying in this Hotel to my friends and will stay again in the future travels.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"Hotel was much nicer than I had anticipated."
Stayed at this hotel the night before an early flight to the US. Thought it would be reasonably priced with a shuttle to the Calgary Airport. Expectations were not high, but the hotel was excellent. Enjoyed the quiet, and the proximity to Moxies, to which we could walk for dinner.
Other trip May 24, 2014
"Great experience!"
Clean hotel and great service. Will go back again!
2 night trip May 17, 2014
Great hotel, beds we're comfy, pool was a good temperature, and the complimentary breakfast was good with lots to choose from. Thanks!!
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Excellent service and value but a bit isolated"
Great rooms, great service, friendly and helpful staff. We enjoyed our stay very much. The continental breakfast was good too! The only downside is there is absolutely nothing close to it and still a 15 minute drive to the airport. You need a car or someone to drive you to any amenities - if you know where to go to find them. Too bad the shuttle is only for the airport.
3 night business trip May 9, 2014
Jay
"My room had a very unbearable smell."
Staff were friendly until the breakfast. There was no hot food prepped and 25 people in line to eat. I went and asked for food and was told that everyone had to be here before 930. And well we were there but there wasnt any hot food. My room had a horrible smell. I opened the window and dorr and blasted the cold air to air it out. But everytime I went in It still had a body ordou smell.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Nice and clean"
I would stay again..
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Nice closs to airport"
We were with a group. The check in was quick and friendly
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Penny
"Close to airport yes but very little else nearby."
To far from a restaurant or any where to purchase snacks etc. current construction a real pain. Does not seem to be alternatives. I do enjoy holiday inn express hotels regardless.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
ken
"Confortable and Clean"
We stayed only briefly between flights but after coming back from Belize, it was wonderfully luxurious. Enjoyed our stay and would recommend it. The shuttle brought us back and forth to the airport which was 20 min drive away.
1 night trip Mar 19, 2014
"great for airport"
Excellent I always stay Holiday Inns when travelling World wide the standard can always be relied on--thank you Holiday Inn.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Christina
"Airport hotel"
Great stop over. Not a holiday resort but a nice building and got a free upgrade to a suite that lets you close the second door to the bedroom so you don't hear other doors slamming with the 'as ever stupid' auto door closers. Included breakfast was good and all day coffee and fruit. All staff were great but for one young lady at the desk with some kind of chip on her shoulder. It only takes one to ruin it. Reasonable price as most hotels in the boom town are expensive.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
Fruit farmer
"Disney"
Great hotel I would recommend it to anyone
2 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Cyril
"between airplanes"
Excellent hotel. Only complaint is that not a lot within walking distance for eating or shopping but hotel itself was excellent.
1 night family trip Mar 4, 2014
The hotel was modern, great pool and water-slide and good breakfast. The staff was helpful and friendly. We would definitely book the hotel again for our stays in Calgary.
Other trip Feb 27, 2014
T.
"willing helpful staff"
CLean rooms ''Nice breakfast super coffee lots of fruit did nnot use pool or equipment lack of time looked great tho
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Del
We had a one-bedroom suite and it was good. The buffet breakfast was awesome! The only complaint I have is that no change/shower room in the pool area.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
We were very pleased with the ease of locating the hotel. Upon arrival we were greeted warmly and efficiently. When we returned later for a cup of tea, the clerk addressed me by name and directed me to the breakfast room and wondered if there was anything else we needed that evening or a wake-up call in the morning. The beds were very comfortable and a good sleep was had. We will return.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
"Free Parking for a week"
Really nice, shuttle on time and they let us park for free for a week!!
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"Pleasant"
No complaints
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
Nice room-very comfortable- everything I expected Nice and quiet
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
"nice close to the airport . convenient location"
Positive experience . pleasant , excellent facilities, well maintained
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
Wonderfully helpful, friendly staff...very impressed with the continental breakfast and the room it is served in. Will definitely stay again!:-D
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"very nicely decorated, and well maintained hotel ."
I enjoyed the satay very much, and would recomend the hotel to everyone.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
A very modern facility with all amenities. Minutes from the airport with shuttle.
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
Dale
"Would recommend to anybody"
Stayed 1 night after a long flight. Found the hotel easily. Comfortable beds and very clean room. Breakfast was delicious and the staff helping out at breakfast time were very friendly. Close to the airport but not at all noisy.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
M & B
"mini holiday"
We stayed with little kids and they had a really good time. Enjoyed the pool and the breakfast. It was easy to get to and close to shopping. Thanks! Cindy & Family
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
Cindy
"GREAT CONVENIENCE FOR TRAVEL AND STAY"
GREAT QUICK ACCESS TO AIPORT ,ZOO AND EVEN DOWNTOWN VERY WELL KEPT CLEAN ROOMS EXCELLENT SERVICE.
1 night business trip May 31, 2013
BEN
"Oasis in the Prairies"
I love staying in hotels, and staying here was a GREAT experience. I loved how hot coffee and tea was available in the hospitality room all day long. The swimming pool was great and the lobby very warm and inviting. I often visit Calgary, so the location close to the airport is very nice for me. They do have a shuttle, but you have to arrange for it ahead of time. However if you're coming to the city to shop, it is quite far away from any major shopping center and tourist attractions. You'll definitely need a car if you're staying here.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Satisfied- elderly couple"
Helpful, friendly and used the shuttle bus twice. Once after returning our rental car and to be taken to the airport next morning. No dining but can use restaurant adjacent to the Sandman Hotel nearby.
Other trip May 24, 2013
Spacious, clean, fine breakfast. We always enjoy our stays at Holiday Inn Expresses. Kids love the slide too.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
Appiah family
"Frequent Traveller"
Convenient to airport, restaurants and amenities. Clean, newer Hotel with good facilities.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2013
"just ok"
it was ok
1 night trip Jan 13, 2013
stannaz
The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful, the hotel shuttle efficient. We stayed at this hotel before and will use it again. Recommended for anybody using Calgary International Airport.
1 night trip Jan 5, 2013
"Cold night"
beds need more covers. the top cover is very lite and not up to the cold Alberta nights in my mind
Other trip Dec 23, 2012
Branden
"Nice but..."
The hotel and staff were very nice. Hard to find. The heating/AC system was very noisy and blew right on the bed, hard to sleep.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2012
"Above average"
comfy good condition beds, nice size room (2 queen) and breakfast included. Nicely appointed for a one night or a couple night stay. Quiet hotel. Not high end but above average for an 'average' hotel. I will seek this hotel out again.
Other trip Nov 6, 2012
katie
"Great Experience"
One or the nicest rooms I have been in for a long time.
Other trip Sep 28, 2012
"Very good"
room is very good. I love this hotel. It is clean and quiet. The service I got is so nice compared to other hotels we stayed during our trip.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012