All hotels in Porterville, California, United States of America

Great room
    Food is all right
    Ordinary pool

"Solid Hotel"
Quality Holiday Inn Express, central Porterville.
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2015
Aline N
Good for porterville
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Standard value motel"
Very few local facilities. Not a lot in Porterville, but fine as a stop off after seeing Sequoia National Park and heading to Las Vegas.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
"Overpriced hotel with hairy towels!"
My daughter and I were disappointed to find hair on our bath towels! So gross!!! I thought I had put down I wanted 2 beds, but when we checked in we were given a king bed on the ground floor!!! Not a great room for 2 women...The desk clerk did accommodate us though with a second floor room with 2 beds! It was a strange handicap equipped room, but the beds were adequate and everything but the towels were clean!
Other trip Jun 16, 2013

"Durchreise"
Zur Durchreise. Grosszügig und sauber. Zur Durchreise absolut ok, mehr nicht. Zur Durchreise zu empfehlen.
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2015
Erwin
"Sehr schönes Hotel"
Sauberes, schönes Hotel mit grossen komfortablen Zimmern. Tolles Frühstück mit grossen Angebot.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Jochen
DE
This Hotel was nice. The personal was very kind. It is was perfect, if you are going to Sequoia Park. The breakfast was ok. Everything was clean.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
CH
"Gutes Hotel auf dem Weg zum Sequoia Nationalpark"
Das Hotel war unser Ausgangspunkt auf dem Weg zum Sequoia Nationalpark. Das Holiday Inn Express können wir immer wieder empfehlen, wenn sich jemand auf Tour durch Amerika macht. Die Zimmer sind sehr gut ausgestattet und sauber. Dieser Standard ist überall gleich. Einen hohen Anspruch beim Frühstück sollte man nicht haben. Aber satt geworden sind wir allemal. Die Umgebung um das Hotel ist nicht einladend, aber für unsere Zwecke war es in Ordnung.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"Nationalparks"
Reichhaltiges Frühstück.Zimmer/Sauberkeit o.K. Würden Hotel wieder wählen.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"хороший отель"
Чудесный отель за такие деньги. Чистый, уютный.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
RU
"Gateway to Sequoia"
Arrived in the evening and stayed here for just one night. Porterville doesn't offer much entertainment, but the hotel is conveniently located close to some major roads to LA, Fresno and of course Sequoia National Park, which is less than an hour away. Lots of restaurants nearby (we had dinner at Denny's). Good quality hotel services and rooms, clean and comfortable, and not shabby. Small outdoor pool, but we were too tired to try it... Free complimentary breakfast of good quality. Working WiFi. Much more cost-efficient than hotels inside Sequoia NP, which are much more expensive and standard-level at most.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Carlo
IT
"Sehr schön"
Das Hotel ist bestens für einen Zwischenhalt (oder Start) zum Sequoia Natinalpark gelegen. Bestens ausgestattete Zimmer & feines Morgenessen.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
DE
"Bon accueil, bon petit déj."
Cet hôtel est situé dans une ville proche de Séquoia Parc. Il est pratique et répond à l'image d'un Holiday Inn express. La piscine est à coté d'une route où beaucoup de camions circulent (centrale de distribution). Le petit déj. est compris, il est correct .grande laverie, pratique.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2013
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Porterville

"Great experience"
01/11/16 AndyincentralCA
This place is perfect. The rooms are clean and newly remodeled. The staff is extremely accommodating. The breakfast is the standard continental breakfast but the family had no complaints. I will stay only here when I come back to Porterville.
"Visit daughter and family"
11/02/15 Texanforlife Garland, Tx
This is our spot to stay when we come to visit our daughter and family in Springville, Been staying here since they moved in 2011. We have never been disappointed. Rooms are always clean, staff is excellent. Breakfast is decent. Just a friendly place.
"Nice place to stay"
10/03/15 Jeffrey C
We had spent the day in Sequoia National Park and were heading back to Anaheim on Sunday. Wanted to get as far down the highway was possible so drive on Sunday would not be long. I relied on TripAdvisor to find a nice place to stay. Found Porterville and Holiday Inn. Convenient right on major highway 65. Hotel was very clean and quiet. Friendly staff. Of course delicious cinnamon rolls at breakfast. It was late when we arrived and we were hungry so we just walked to Denny's in front of hotel. Would recommend this hotel
"Very Efficient"
09/26/15 Donna B Canton, Texas
We checked in late and the lady at the desk was courteous and friendly. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was big. Breakfast was superb for a complimentary meal. The breakfast attendant was very helpful.
"An Oasis Off Hwy 99"
09/10/15 SFBayAreaTrekker San Francisco Bay Area (CA)
While not directly off Hwy 99, the hotel is located at the southern portion of and entrance to the city. You drive into a well-lit parking lot and lobby, greeted by friendly staff. You enter a clean and spacious room to move around, get some last minute work completed or just to relax. Sleeping is no problem, the bed is comfortable, they give you an option of firm/soft pillows.
"Traveling through town on way to Sequoia"
07/21/15 coolkat1 Pennsylvania
Nice hotel. We checked in at night. No issues with check in or getting our room it was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good. There was some noise from the neighboring room but it was not substantial and we all slept fine. I have experienced far worse at competing hotel chains. Would recommend this hotel
"Amazing"
06/30/15 Kayla_lambert_14 Porterville
By far the best hotel in Porterville! I got to see family but get away at the end of the day to a comfortable bed, jacuzzi, pool, and no noise! It was amazing and I give it 5 stars for a good price! All the other hotels in Porterville are quite run down. This is my go to from now on!
"Why or why can they not put a chair at the desk that fits"
06/23/15 TuesdayWednesday SC
I think this is a great property, would stay here again. The bed is great, bathroom spotless, air is working well, it is quiet, the front desk personal have been the best. But why oh why am I having to work with my laptop on my knees. There is no way to raise the chair to a level that would allow me to work from this beautiful desk in front of me. This is not the first HIE where I have had this problem. I notice it tonight because I have had a lot of things needing my attention and this chair is of no help. Someone, needs to audit all the chairs to see if a 6 foot tall guy can ergonomically work on a laptop at your desk.
"Clean, convenient option in Porterville..."
06/04/15 anonymous45066 Bonn, Germany
We recently stayed here before crossing Sherman Pass over the Sierra Nevada. Clean, recently built facility, with well maintained rooms. Breakfast was good, beds were comfortable... A/C worked well. Good value for price. Would stay here again if in the area. RECOMMENDED.
"Hospitable, Comfortable"
05/02/15 SFBayAreaTrekker San Francisco Bay Area (CA)
Arrived in late for a one night stay. The room was clean, comfortable, and spacious to move around and complete some work. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast layout was filling to help start the day.