All hotels in San Dimas, California, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here485 W Arrow Hwy, San Dimas, CA, 91773, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Amazing Hotel"
Excellent hotel in great area. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
"friendly and professional staff"
I knew I was being a pain walking in and out preparing for an event The staff was EXCELLENT and very patient. Nice people! Plus the hotel was very pretty, especially the courtyard.
Other trip Nov 1, 2012
Becky
"In a Rush and a Little Help from Our Friends"
I had a trade show to attend and was running late so I had some companies drop off some items at the hotel prior to my arrival. Little did I realize how much they dropped off. The employees at the hotel were wonderful. They asked for a photo I.D. to assure that I was receiving the merchandise and Everything was in a secure location. Thanks Holiday Inn Express and Suites Jack and Sherri
Other trip Oct 25, 2012
Great place to chill after the fair. Front desk staff were a little ditsy but nothing too annoying. We'd come back.
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
Leslie
"No one at front dest"
The room was a nice size - a king suite with a sofa-bed. It was clean & confortable. BUT - the strangest thing. Three times when I came to the front desk, no one was around. Even with calling "hello" no one appeared. One was at check-in. Another time was to pick up pool towels; there were already 2 parties waiting "for awhile" to check in. Then at check-out, empty front desk again. On 2 of these occasions, when a person finally showed up (over 5 minutes), he/she was on the phone (one time seemingly a personal call!), made eye contact & smiled but contintued the phone conversation even with several groups of people waiting at the front desk. One of the parties told me "This happened the last time I was here". While this may not be a severe problem, it is certainly a nuisance.
3 night trip Sep 13, 2012
"Very Happy stay in San Dimas"
The faciliteis were well cared for an clean inside and outside
Other trip Jul 22, 2012
Johnny
"Nice & new"
The hotel was fresh and new. Very clean and neat. The room & grounds were beautiful. The pool was clean and so was the hot tub. The only thing we didn't like was the beds are very hard and uncomfortable.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2012
Kristi
"We'll Be Back!"
Nice, clean place and we had a good stay for the two nights.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2012
"Great access to freeways"
Rooms very large which was nice; poor housekeeping during my stay; had trouble getting hote water out of my sink fixture and the drain was clogged so water would pool in the basin, had coffee in my room and the wrappers, stirs, unfinished coffee was never cleaned up when by housekeeping but simply left there, towels were dingy as if they were not washed with whites. For the amount of the room, I've stayed in Hilton Garden Inns for the same price that were much better. Unfortunately, this location is great for my work and would stay here on a regular basis if these things were improved.
2 night trip Jun 25, 2012
"not enough parking"
not enough parking spaces since they allow to park others cars not enough for patrons
Other trip Jun 19, 2012
very clean and VERY friendly. well run, even the decaf coffee was excellent as usual! very enviting pool area to relax around..
2 night trip Apr 24, 2012
dorothy

"Great place"
we had a great time...my only complaint would be the complimentary breakfast....not much of each item is made...better for freshness I know, but it would stay empty for at least 30 minutes (that's when we would leave).
5 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
"Well located in San Dimas"
Very good service, especially Sam at the front desk, who was very helpful. The room was more than adequate for my needs and the bed comfortable. I think some external areas could do with some maintenance, couldn't get washing machine to work, a bit of signage in need of replacing as letters and numbers missing
4 night business trip Sep 26, 2013
NZ
"The drag racing experience"
We really enjoyed this hotel. It was the first time we had stayed at a Holiday Inn Express and will in future look for them where ever we travel to. The staff were always friendly and polite, never any issue that they wouldn't solve. The vending machines were always well stocked, including energy drinks at a good price which is a bonus for my husband.
Other trip Nov 16, 2012

2 night business trip Jun 15, 2012
Mm
SE

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Express San Dimas

"Great stay, friendly staff"
02/12/15 beachyogagirl Hilton Head, South Carolina
Check in and breakfast with Vanessa were very nice and my room was spacious and very clean. Housekeeping was great and very freindly (can't remember the ladies name that came back to finish my room on Sat. she is a great person to have on your staff.) Samuel at the desk was always helpful and the breakfast was always well stocked. Thank you to everyone and I hope to be back.
"sleep, eat and go"
01/18/15 gnzm Henderson, Nevada
We especially like the location of the hotel. It is in an area where you could dine and get a drink. Our room was on the second floor with a large window facing the pool facing the pool area. It was clean, nothing really special except a sofa sleeper, microwave and a fridge in the room. They have complimentary continental breakfast. I was impressed by their tea selection. There are enough options for an early morning eat. Parking and internet were also included in the room price. I would recommend it to families with one or two kids. Everything including service was very standard. The lady served breakfast was kind.
"Atypically good breakfast for this to be an IHG property"
10/13/14 R S Hereford, United Kingdom
This hotel can be deceiving. From the street view, my impression was that it was truly a hotel - where guests access their rooms from an interior lobby and corridor; not a former motel - where all guest rooms have exterior entries. So you walk inside to reach the lobby for check in, then proceed outdoors to the elevator to access the outdoor walkway leading to all guest rooms. There aren't even automated or sliding doors to access the elevator, which is quite inconvenient for us business traveler's with at least one rolling suitcase and a wheeled laptop bag. Perhaps in some eras, this er 'feature' would have been considered eccentric, or perhaps a novelty. I do not belong to that era. If, after pushing all the furniture that will move against the exterior door, allows you a restful night's sleep; however, you will be pleasantly surprised by the variety of breakfast offerings. Many hotel brands today offer the same standard, cardboard-tasting, gluten-filled and mass-produced junk that most people do not enjoy and would never buy themselves, but force themselves to stomach so they can arrive at their client believing they have taken in some energy. I prefer assorted fresh fruits, REAL eggs, regular (not pre-sweetened or artificially flavored) oatmeal that I may spice up with cinnamon and nuts, and yogurt that is NOT non-fat (because those are only filled with all sorts of poisons and fake sugar additives that are even more harmful). This hotel offers all of that AND REAL bread items too! I was in breakfast heaven! It was ALMOST like I had done the shopping myself! And the coffee actually has taste, I feel less like I am drinking that 'warm, brown stuff.' I did have a problem with the first room. And unlike the nearby hotel where I regrettably spent the previous 4 weeks, the staff at this hotel actually took care of the problem AND did so promptly, and with smiles and courtesy! How refreshing! The A/C units are also VERY noisy.
09/22/14 bpdogs Xiamen, China
A nice and well located hotel. Most of the staff were very friendly. Only bad one was when complaining about maid forgetting to clean room one night, the front desk woman never apologized. Other than that, everyone was great. Breakfast not fancy but offered enough choices. Skip the so called eggs though. All the breakfast staff were very friendly and a pleasure to talk to. Room seemed older but in decent shape. Had a 2 bed plus sofa sleeper. Room is called a suite but is tight with 3 people. Comfortable bed. Everything was clean and appreciated an empty refrigerator to keep drinks. Came with microwave too. Had no problem printing from the available computers in the lobby. Would definitely stay again!
"Decent hotel, front desk staff not too helpful"
08/09/14 fool4travelin Spokane, Washington
We just stayed here and the hotel is typical for a holiday inn express and it had pretty easy access to highways. The front desk staff at check-in was not very helpfull and almost a little rude. I have since been back in to front desk and other employes have been a little more helpful.
"Pleasant Accomodations, Nice Area"
05/19/14 935teresa Sacramento, California
I spent one night and was pleased with my stay and I would again stay at this property. Security of the room was questionable upon my arrival. Lots of positives: - Room was large, comfortable, very clean, carpets clean (no spots). - Small (3 floors) - The lobby and rooms were fresh, no stale or strange odors. - Doorways are facing inside the property and entry is secured from all gates (but not from the lobby entrance). - They have a nice pool area with pleasing landscaping surrounding the pool area. - Customer service was good. - WIthin walking distance of local eateries. - The surrounding area is very nice, safe, and easy to access gas, food, groceries, etc. - Near the highway wtihout being next to the highway - Complimentary breakfast - the staff kept the food stocked during the morning. Some minuses Parking is limited, and sometimes guests will need to park on the street. Fortuantely, the hotel was not full and after having left the hotel to return around midnight, I was able to park on the property. When I arrived/check in to my room, the front door to my room was fully open and the room entirely dark. I did enter the room and complete a check (bathroom, closet, etc) to ensure no one was inside the room. Maybe not the wisest deciion I made, fortunately all was good. The front desk said maintenance was in the room, checking carpet stains, and must have left the door wide open prior to my arrival. The complimentary breakfasts are not my favorite at hotels. Other than fruit, no other true whole food options (without chemicals and perservatives).
"Their staff is the real star"
04/02/14 BolingbrookKaren Chicago, Illinois
I just spent three nights at this hotel while visiting a nearby university with my son. There really aren't many hotels in the vicinity, so I was a bit apprehensive about what we might find. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. Every single one of the staff we met was very personable and "real". They were interested in what we were doing, had great advice and responded very quickly to all of our requests and questions. Whether it was where to grab a great pizza, or how to avoid the craziest of LA traffic. No question, the staff made our stay. Give them all a raise!! One to the nuts and bolts..... If you've stayed at a HIE previously,the style of the hotel is pretty standard. Nice outdoor pool and hot tub in the courtyard at this one, though. All of the room doors face into this courtyard, so access is only through either the lobby or a locked gate from the parking area which requires your room key for access. Beautiful flowers, lush grass, and a pretty walkway in the courtyard. Breakfast was standard, but more than adequate. Hard boiled eggs, yogurt, granola, cereal, bagels, juice (passionfruit!), even an automatic pancake maker - yummy! Plenty of free parking and the town of San Dimas was clean and safe. Room was bigger than I thought it would be. Two double beds, a sleeper sofa, desk, armchair, microwave, mini fridge, wet bar type sink. Nice wide vanity area so all three of us had room for our toiletries. Super clean bathroom! The only items I would offer the management as areas for improvement would be the following: the tiles running around the top edge of the pool and hot tub could use a good cleaning. Carpeting in the room seemed to need a cleaning even though the rest of the room was spotless. The A/C in the room is really noisy.....hard to hear the TV when the AC is running, plus it seems to shut down and not want to restart. Overall, I would give this hotel a big thumbs up. Price was good for California standards as well.
"This one was nice"
03/12/14 TravelinAgain10 Dallas, Texas
I read the reviews and was leery because of the "outside doors", but I needed a place. I was pleasantly surprised by this one. Safety wasn't an issue once I saw what was meant by outside facing doors. All the doors are facing in, towards the pool area, not the exterior of the building ( from where I was anyway). The room was BIG, very nice and clean. Not a monstrously big hotel.....actually pretty quaint. Im sure the noise level will pick up when the days warm up, but I'll give this one another shot when I'm back. Plenty of eateries within a mile, big stores as well. One of my "Top 5" Holiday Inn Expresses
"A most excellent and bodacious hotel!"
02/01/14 Troy G Washington, NJ
In the words of Bill and Ted, "A most excellent and bodacious" hotel! The hot tub was very relaxing. Room was very clean. I always stay here when I am in the area for business. Lots of restaurants and shopping in the area as well. You can't go wrong with the free breakfast either.
"Great location! Nice surprise!"
01/06/14 maureen1972 Folsom, California
We stayed here over New Year's to attend Rose Bowl parade. We were pleasantly surprised. I had selected this hotel based on reviews from TA. Room was larger than expected with many conveniences such as microwave, small fridge. The complimentary breakfast was great although they could probably use more help as food items, including coffee, we're not always available. I know they were busy. They did get the items out but it took some time. Overall a great place to stay and great accessibility to restaurants and shopping and freeways.