All hotels in San Dimas, California, United States of America
485 W Arrow HwySan DimasCA91773United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

Rather comfortable
    Clean
    Great room
"Big,Clean, Quiet, and Safe"
I was relocated to this hotel and was very pleased. The smell was fresh. The room was huge with two flat screen TVs. A pull out sofabed And a king size bed. Very clean plenty of towels. Delicious hot breakfast in am. Thank you!!! Will definitely be going back.
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2013
"Perfect or girlfreinds getaway"
Lots of restaurant's and shopping close by incase you forgot something or want to get a drink only three miles from Jazz Fest West
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
Angie
Home was nice only complaint was hair was left on bathtub.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013
Mzz V.
"Alway Full"
Good stay.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Melgru
"A Real Gem"
This hotel was a wonderful surprise. Everything was lovely, but I especially appreciated the friendliness and help of the front desk staff. Even though I was in town on business, staying here made me feel as though I had a vacation.
4 night business trip Jun 10, 2013
Anne
"bad value"
shower was very hard to control, vanity was outside the washroom! wasn't obvious how to close the curtains. Overall, it's quite expensive for a cheap motel! Motel 6 is definitely better!!
2 night trip Jun 15, 2013
Ammar
Stayed at this place a few different times. Always clean and neat and staff friendly.
1 night business trip May 31, 2013
"Convenient and Clean"
Great Hotel for the price. Convenient Location. Clean. Best of all, Breakfast was included. Probably one of the better hotel breakfasts I've had in many hotels I've been to
1 night family trip May 18, 2013
"Attending Graduation Ceremony at Claremont"
I stayed here because I flew in from LAX and I was attending a graduation ceremony at Claremont. 50 mins from LAX. 10 mins from Claremont. The room was great - roomy, clean, and nicely furnished. The breakfast was OK. Not the best I've seen, but lots of regular items. Did not have much for anyone with dairy allergies. Some Soy milk would have been great. The pool looked inviting, but I was not there long enough to use it.
Other trip May 22, 2013
"Comfortable"
Only stayed here long enough to sleep a few hours, but very clean and comfortable!
Other trip May 6, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Great place"
we had a great time...my only complaint would be the complimentary breakfast....not much of each item is made...better for freshness I know, but it would stay empty for at least 30 minutes (that's when we would leave).
5 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
"Well located in San Dimas"
Very good service, especially Sam at the front desk, who was very helpful. The room was more than adequate for my needs and the bed comfortable. I think some external areas could do with some maintenance, couldn't get washing machine to work, a bit of signage in need of replacing as letters and numbers missing
4 night business trip Sep 26, 2013
NZ

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Immer wieder gern!"
Leider waren wir in diesem Hotel auf der Durchreise für eine Nacht zum schlafen. Das Zimmer war top, der Poolbeteich sah sehr ansprechend aus und das Frühstück war in Kombination mit einem guten Kaffee eins der Besten bei 3 Wochen Rundreise.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
HS
DE
部屋は普通で、ネットも問題なく使え快適にすごせました。 ただTVが壊れていて、音は出るが、画面が出ないという状態でした。 近くにはお店がたくさんあり、食事や買出しに困ることはありませんでした。 米国はどこもホテルが高いですね。日本人の感覚ですと、この手のホテルは1万円以下が妥当な価格ではないかと、、、
2 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
masaru
JP
"Practico limpio y accesible"
Muy bien, cerca de donde necesitábamos, con muy buen acceso, trato muy cordial, en general muy aceptable
1 night business trip May 23, 2015
6 night business trip Aug 10, 2013
1 night trip Jul 22, 2013
MX

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Express San Dimas

"Nita and Ben were awesome!"
04/11/16 Eulalia_3 Portland, Maine
The staff in this hotel were very nice ... very accommodating. There is a unique courtyard area in the center of the building. I was here 3 years ago and it seems upgraded since then. There was a nice breakfast area. The room was well appointed ... plenty of outlets ... towels ... hot water. The lighting was good and there was a fridge and micro. The room was pretty clean ... not spotless but, good. I would stay here again! : -)
"All that's needed for business travel"
02/16/16 frequenttravellor2 South Florida, Florida
The hotel was very clean. It is on a basic 'strip' in town, walking distance to restaurants and shopping if necessary. The staff was good and solid when needed. There is a good work space in the room for business and your computer. Good beds.No views. Good morning buffet to get up and out with a very friendly morning staff.
"College tour stopoff"
02/15/16 Robin W san francisco, ca
Good beds, decent fitness center and breakfast, helpful staff. So I would say good value. But there are frequent train whistles and the windows are not double paned. Sleep was the first requirement and they failed.
"trip to the Rose Bowl"
01/12/16 lenna187 Ossian, Iowa
The staff was excellent at this hotel. My kids and I stayed here to attend the Rose Bowl. At check the lady was very kind and accommodating. The breakfast hostess was wonderful, very concerned if everything was alright. Lastly, I had left some papers in the desk in my room, I called after getting on the road. I believe the front desk gentlemen's name was Samuel he was very helpful, told me he would check for my things and send them in the mail. Yesterday I did receive my papers in the mail, I am very impressed at the kindness we received at this hotel. If I return to California I would make a point to stay here again.
"Comfortable stay, good WiFi would have made it perfect"
11/29/15 lizwhiz Silicon Valley, CA
This is a newer property in very good condition. I like to stay here since they have suites -- two full beds in a room separated by the bathroom, sofa bed and additional TV in the next room. It provides just enough privacy for two parents traveling with an older child who doesn't really like sharing a room with them. The extra cost is well worth it. The complimentary breakfast was not anything to write home about but at least the coffee was decent. The poor WiFi reception was very disappointing, it was sporadic to the point of being unusable. I wanted to mention that the manager who was there before and after Thanksgiving was extremely friendly and welcoming. He also did not hassle me about the fact that I was 30 minutes late checking out.
"A clean and well run hotel in San Dimas"
07/27/15 JimNepo Herndon, Virginia
We stayed here for a wedding happening in town. The hotel was recommended by family members who are actually professional hotel managers in the Southern California region. We were not disappointed. The room was clean, passing my "hair test" with no hair found in the room. The room and bathroom were also large..definitely not NY City size. The vanity and sink were in the main room, not inside the bathroom itself, so perhaps an advantage if two people are trying to get ready for the day and they are in a hurry, but a disadvantage with regard to privacy. Even though the guests next door had small, loud children, we were only aware of this when we would open the door in the morning. So, a well-insulated hotel design with regard to noise. Most of the rooms look out to center courtyard that contains a clean looking pool and hot tub, although we did not try either. Wi Fi was free and speedy enough. I tried going to their business center to print out some boarding passes, but neither of the two printers they had there seemed to be functioning. I didn't ask for help though because the front desk was busy checking folks in. The complimentary breakfast was popular and good. It was more than just continental, but strictly "serve yourself" They had several customized machines associated with serving breakfast that I have never seen before, and appeared to be part of a Holiday Inn branded breakfast experience. One machine, for instance, served fresh pancakes to your plate in just a minute or two...pretty neat! This hotel is perfect for getting a good night's sleep and then getting things done the next day. It is not a destination on its own...just a good functioning place to rest.
"Convenient, Clean and very friendly staff"
06/29/15 Kristi E
I did not find this hotel to be expensive. We stayed on a Saturday night for $142 plus tax, with our AAA discount. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Three fairly major restaurants within walking distance. Conveniently located right off the freeway so it was super easy to find. Size of the hotel was really nice, not so big you felt lost. Lovely added features - small refrigerator, microwave and sink. Pretty landscaping around the pool area as well. We enjoyed our time there with family and friends and I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone.
"Great for the Late Sleeper's"
06/13/15 NoHoMike Glendale, California
This is a nicely located Hotel close to Old Town and easy to find. It's very clean and nicely appointed. It's has a all the rooms facing into a central courtyard with a beautiful pool. The Lobby and Breakfast area's are large and the fitness room is excellent. The Staff was very helpful and courteous. Since all the rooms face inward, the parking lot is on the outside, the morning shuffle doesn't wake you up.
"Super nice, not cheap!"
06/01/15 drdroad MORENO VALLEY
This is a very nice Hotel, but really expensive. I stayed in the middle category of rooms, $160/night. Couldn't get much of a bargain even though I stayed a month. Very nice, roomy rooms. My room had the bedroom separate, included a micro and min fridge at a wet bar. Wifi is embarrassing, they need to change this. CONSTANTLY having to login, OR, can't get the login page to come up. Good speed when you have it working.
"Great stay, friendly staff"
02/12/15 beachyogagirl Hilton Head, South Carolina
Check in and breakfast with Vanessa were very nice and my room was spacious and very clean. Housekeeping was great and very freindly (can't remember the ladies name that came back to finish my room on Sat. she is a great person to have on your staff.) Samuel at the desk was always helpful and the breakfast was always well stocked. Thank you to everyone and I hope to be back.