All hotels in San Dimas, California, United States of America
485 W Arrow Hwy, San Dimas, CA, 91773, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"A Real Gem"
This hotel was a wonderful surprise. Everything was lovely, but I especially appreciated the friendliness and help of the front desk staff. Even though I was in town on business, staying here made me feel as though I had a vacation.
4 night business trip Jun 10, 2013
Anne
"bad value"
shower was very hard to control, vanity was outside the washroom! wasn't obvious how to close the curtains. Overall, it's quite expensive for a cheap motel! Motel 6 is definitely better!!
2 night trip Jun 15, 2013
Ammar
Stayed at this place a few different times. Always clean and neat and staff friendly.
1 night business trip May 31, 2013
"Convenient and Clean"
Great Hotel for the price. Convenient Location. Clean. Best of all, Breakfast was included. Probably one of the better hotel breakfasts I've had in many hotels I've been to
1 night family trip May 18, 2013
"Attending Graduation Ceremony at Claremont"
I stayed here because I flew in from LAX and I was attending a graduation ceremony at Claremont. 50 mins from LAX. 10 mins from Claremont. The room was great - roomy, clean, and nicely furnished. The breakfast was OK. Not the best I've seen, but lots of regular items. Did not have much for anyone with dairy allergies. Some Soy milk would have been great. The pool looked inviting, but I was not there long enough to use it.
Other trip May 22, 2013
"Comfortable"
Only stayed here long enough to sleep a few hours, but very clean and comfortable!
Other trip May 6, 2013
"GREAT!"
Stayed in the Executive Queen Suite & it was beautiful. My boyfriend & I loved it. My first time at a Holiday Inn & not my last.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
lisa
"Quiet hotel"
A quiet hotel, near lots of restaurants and not far from Fairplex (The Los Angeles county fairgrounds). It is also very close to Raging Waters, but that was not open in April.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Pam
"Nice quiet hotel"
Great hotel. Nice room, it was quiet leading to a good night sleep. Breakfast is good. My only complaint: I'd like a stronger coffee!
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
Pam
"Just average"
The front desk staff was not able to give any complimentary items without Holiday Inn management approval. They would not even give us our points on our rewards card. Hard to work with. Overall, the hotel was clean and well kept up. The other couple in our group did not have a shower curtain or towels in their room. We had to call Housekeeping to have some delivered. The security lock on our door broke off when we tried to use it. Poor maintenance.
Other trip Mar 6, 2013
Sue
"Not bad"
Doesn't really match the pictures online. The staff is really great and helpful, but I hate hotels where you have to go outside to access your room. I didn't feel particularly safe in the area, but that may just be because it was unfamiliar. The rooms seemed clean enough, but somehow they were outdated and I had to remind myself of this. However, if I'm in San Dimas again, I'd probably select this hotel, as Holiday Inn Express is fairly consistent.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2013

"Great place"
we had a great time...my only complaint would be the complimentary breakfast....not much of each item is made...better for freshness I know, but it would stay empty for at least 30 minutes (that's when we would leave).
5 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
"Well located in San Dimas"
Very good service, especially Sam at the front desk, who was very helpful. The room was more than adequate for my needs and the bed comfortable. I think some external areas could do with some maintenance, couldn't get washing machine to work, a bit of signage in need of replacing as letters and numbers missing
4 night business trip Sep 26, 2013
NZ

"Immer wieder gern!"
Leider waren wir in diesem Hotel auf der Durchreise für eine Nacht zum schlafen. Das Zimmer war top, der Poolbeteich sah sehr ansprechend aus und das Frühstück war in Kombination mit einem guten Kaffee eins der Besten bei 3 Wochen Rundreise.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
HS
DE
部屋は普通で、ネットも問題なく使え快適にすごせました。 ただTVが壊れていて、音は出るが、画面が出ないという状態でした。 近くにはお店がたくさんあり、食事や買出しに困ることはありませんでした。 米国はどこもホテルが高いですね。日本人の感覚ですと、この手のホテルは1万円以下が妥当な価格ではないかと、、、
2 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
masaru
JP
"Practico limpio y accesible"
Muy bien, cerca de donde necesitábamos, con muy buen acceso, trato muy cordial, en general muy aceptable
1 night business trip May 23, 2015
MX

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Express San Dimas

"trip to the Rose Bowl"
01/12/16 lenna187 Ossian, Iowa
The staff was excellent at this hotel. My kids and I stayed here to attend the Rose Bowl. At check the lady was very kind and accommodating. The breakfast hostess was wonderful, very concerned if everything was alright. Lastly, I had left some papers in the desk in my room, I called after getting on the road. I believe the front desk gentlemen's name was Samuel he was very helpful, told me he would check for my things and send them in the mail. Yesterday I did receive my papers in the mail, I am very impressed at the kindness we received at this hotel. If I return to California I would make a point to stay here again.
"Comfortable stay, good WiFi would have made it perfect"
11/29/15 lizwhiz Silicon Valley, CA
This is a newer property in very good condition. I like to stay here since they have suites -- two full beds in a room separated by the bathroom, sofa bed and additional TV in the next room. It provides just enough privacy for two parents traveling with an older child who doesn't really like sharing a room with them. The extra cost is well worth it. The complimentary breakfast was not anything to write home about but at least the coffee was decent. The poor WiFi reception was very disappointing, it was sporadic to the point of being unusable. I wanted to mention that the manager who was there before and after Thanksgiving was extremely friendly and welcoming. He also did not hassle me about the fact that I was 30 minutes late checking out.
"A clean and well run hotel in San Dimas"
07/27/15 JimNepo Herndon, Virginia
We stayed here for a wedding happening in town. The hotel was recommended by family members who are actually professional hotel managers in the Southern California region. We were not disappointed. The room was clean, passing my "hair test" with no hair found in the room. The room and bathroom were also large..definitely not NY City size. The vanity and sink were in the main room, not inside the bathroom itself, so perhaps an advantage if two people are trying to get ready for the day and they are in a hurry, but a disadvantage with regard to privacy. Even though the guests next door had small, loud children, we were only aware of this when we would open the door in the morning. So, a well-insulated hotel design with regard to noise. Most of the rooms look out to center courtyard that contains a clean looking pool and hot tub, although we did not try either. Wi Fi was free and speedy enough. I tried going to their business center to print out some boarding passes, but neither of the two printers they had there seemed to be functioning. I didn't ask for help though because the front desk was busy checking folks in. The complimentary breakfast was popular and good. It was more than just continental, but strictly "serve yourself" They had several customized machines associated with serving breakfast that I have never seen before, and appeared to be part of a Holiday Inn branded breakfast experience. One machine, for instance, served fresh pancakes to your plate in just a minute or two...pretty neat! This hotel is perfect for getting a good night's sleep and then getting things done the next day. It is not a destination on its own...just a good functioning place to rest.
"Convenient, Clean and very friendly staff"
06/29/15 Kristi E
I did not find this hotel to be expensive. We stayed on a Saturday night for $142 plus tax, with our AAA discount. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Three fairly major restaurants within walking distance. Conveniently located right off the freeway so it was super easy to find. Size of the hotel was really nice, not so big you felt lost. Lovely added features - small refrigerator, microwave and sink. Pretty landscaping around the pool area as well. We enjoyed our time there with family and friends and I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone.
"Great for the Late Sleeper's"
06/13/15 NoHoMike Glendale, California
This is a nicely located Hotel close to Old Town and easy to find. It's very clean and nicely appointed. It's has a all the rooms facing into a central courtyard with a beautiful pool. The Lobby and Breakfast area's are large and the fitness room is excellent. The Staff was very helpful and courteous. Since all the rooms face inward, the parking lot is on the outside, the morning shuffle doesn't wake you up.
"Super nice, not cheap!"
06/01/15 drdroad MORENO VALLEY
This is a very nice Hotel, but really expensive. I stayed in the middle category of rooms, $160/night. Couldn't get much of a bargain even though I stayed a month. Very nice, roomy rooms. My room had the bedroom separate, included a micro and min fridge at a wet bar. Wifi is embarrassing, they need to change this. CONSTANTLY having to login, OR, can't get the login page to come up. Good speed when you have it working.
"Great stay, friendly staff"
02/12/15 beachyogagirl Hilton Head, South Carolina
Check in and breakfast with Vanessa were very nice and my room was spacious and very clean. Housekeeping was great and very freindly (can't remember the ladies name that came back to finish my room on Sat. she is a great person to have on your staff.) Samuel at the desk was always helpful and the breakfast was always well stocked. Thank you to everyone and I hope to be back.
"sleep, eat and go"
01/18/15 GNZ_M Henderson, Nevada
We especially like the location of the hotel. It is in an area where you could dine and get a drink. Our room was on the second floor with a large window facing the pool facing the pool area. It was clean, nothing really special except a sofa sleeper, microwave and a fridge in the room. They have complimentary continental breakfast. I was impressed by their tea selection. There are enough options for an early morning eat. Parking and internet were also included in the room price. I would recommend it to families with one or two kids. Everything including service was very standard. The lady served breakfast was kind.
"Atypically good breakfast for this to be an IHG property"
10/13/14 R S Hereford, United Kingdom
This hotel can be deceiving. From the street view, my impression was that it was truly a hotel - where guests access their rooms from an interior lobby and corridor; not a former motel - where all guest rooms have exterior entries. So you walk inside to reach the lobby for check in, then proceed outdoors to the elevator to access the outdoor walkway leading to all guest rooms. There aren't even automated or sliding doors to access the elevator, which is quite inconvenient for us business traveler's with at least one rolling suitcase and a wheeled laptop bag. Perhaps in some eras, this er 'feature' would have been considered eccentric, or perhaps a novelty. I do not belong to that era. If, after pushing all the furniture that will move against the exterior door, allows you a restful night's sleep; however, you will be pleasantly surprised by the variety of breakfast offerings. Many hotel brands today offer the same standard, cardboard-tasting, gluten-filled and mass-produced junk that most people do not enjoy and would never buy themselves, but force themselves to stomach so they can arrive at their client believing they have taken in some energy. I prefer assorted fresh fruits, REAL eggs, regular (not pre-sweetened or artificially flavored) oatmeal that I may spice up with cinnamon and nuts, and yogurt that is NOT non-fat (because those are only filled with all sorts of poisons and fake sugar additives that are even more harmful). This hotel offers all of that AND REAL bread items too! I was in breakfast heaven! It was ALMOST like I had done the shopping myself! And the coffee actually has taste, I feel less like I am drinking that 'warm, brown stuff.' I did have a problem with the first room. And unlike the nearby hotel where I regrettably spent the previous 4 weeks, the staff at this hotel actually took care of the problem AND did so promptly, and with smiles and courtesy! How refreshing! The A/C units are also VERY noisy.
09/22/14 bpdogs Metro Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Minnesota
A nice and well located hotel. Most of the staff were very friendly. Only bad one was when complaining about maid forgetting to clean room one night, the front desk woman never apologized. Other than that, everyone was great. Breakfast not fancy but offered enough choices. Skip the so called eggs though. All the breakfast staff were very friendly and a pleasure to talk to. Room seemed older but in decent shape. Had a 2 bed plus sofa sleeper. Room is called a suite but is tight with 3 people. Comfortable bed. Everything was clean and appreciated an empty refrigerator to keep drinks. Came with microwave too. Had no problem printing from the available computers in the lobby. Would definitely stay again!