All hotels in Freeport, Maine, United States of America

Swell place overall.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Knittle
"Good Value in Freeport"
This hotel was an excellent value for Freeport, Me., and close to Portland, Me., for sight-seeing. The room and bed were fine and clean, the breakfast was better than most, with bisquits w/sausage gravy and make your own waffles! We took advantage of the jacuzzi & indoor pool, which we had all to ourselves in the evening. Freeport is a darling town, and we very much enjoyed dinner and drinks at the Broad Arrow Tavern, just a few minutes away.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Robi Jay
Good location, near to freeport downtwon, the breakfast was excellent
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
juan
"quick stay"
we had a quick stay of one night. all was well, but the room had a bad odor the whole time which we could not figure out.
RK
Booked this hotel as a last minute getaway, it was conveniently located near downtown. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean, our room had a small microwave & fridge which was a nice surprise. I would definitely stay here again if in the area and would recommend to others.
Candi
"Great place to stay!"
Freeport is a very quaint town and I wish our stay would have been longer. So many things to see. Don't eat at the restraurant right across the street from the LL Beane you will be disappointed. The hotel grounds were immaculate and had blooming flowers. The room was spacious, clean and the beds were comfortable! You had four pillows on each bed to choose from-2 firm and 2-soft. We will definitely stay here again!!
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Christy
"Clean, convenient and courteous"
Our room was very clean and comfortable. Hotel was close to everything (though NOT walking distance from outlets). A fair value.
4 night trip Jun 10, 2014
Keek
"Clean and kid friendly"
Stayed one night while traveling coast. Clean, Great room. Kids loved the pool. Close proximity to town; ate at Pat's pizza. Kid friendly and yummy food.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
bentheads
"Clean, easy, great price"
I am glad to say that the hotel was as it is reviewed by others. Clean, easy to find, a great price, cheery staff. I think its a perfect place for anyone who isn't looking for glamour and is happy with just simple and great.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
LMc
"Great stop over"
Great place for Maine coast travelers. Many things to do in area.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
Pilgrim
"Nice, comfortable, clean hotel w good amenities"
Clean, comfortable, well located hotel with helpful staff and decent free breakfast
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
tk
"Hotel just like the others in the area"
We slept and we had breakfast. Nothing spectacular. Nothing out of the ordinary.
Other trip May 31, 2014
me first name
"Good in route stop to Acadia"
Nice staff, good breakfast.
1 night trip May 19, 2014
"Clean friendly"
The staff was friendly and informative the rooms were clean the complimentary breakfast was good overall a nice experience
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Get what you pay for"
Rooms are large and the breakfast was very good factoring the price. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip May 11, 2014
lnl4u
"Great service"
Great service provided by receptionist and staff in charge of breakfast. Worked on feedback regarding the level of cleanliness of my room as well as faulty heater immediately and my room was cleaned and heater was fixed by the time I returned to my room. Breakfast was good and staff was very helpful and courteous.
2 night family trip Apr 27, 2014
The quality of service and cleanliness of the rooms was fantastic. I was impressed by the free continental breakfast and even loved the pillows! A very nice place to stay.
1 night trip Apr 30, 2014
Beth
"Nice hotel close to everything"
Would rate everything excellent except the breakfast which was all pre-prepared food. Staff very helpful and hot tub was lovely.
Other trip May 3, 2014
"Always a good choice"
We try to find Holiday Inn Express hotels wherever we go because, for us, they provide the nicest accommodations. Our stay at the Freeport, ME hotel was great. The room was spacious and clean, the lobby was inviting and attractive, the breakfast room was the fanciest we have every seen and the breakfast selection was great. The staff was also attentive during breakfast making sure the food was quickly replenished. The indoor pool was relaxing and guest laundry and vending machines, although not used, were nice added bonuses. The location was only minutes from shopping (LL Bean flag ship store and all the major outlets one could think of) and there are many restaurants within very short driving distance. The room also had coffee, tea and sugar packets, things I have not had in any other motel/hotel I have stayed in. My only issue was the pillows. They were all but flat and not very comfortable. My wife always brings her pillows and I might in the future as well. Other than that, it was a great stay.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Hotel needs a cleaning"
Room had dirt on floor,hair in bathoom sink and the pool/hot tub was dirty. When we checked out the pool still had not been cleaned from the day before. Towels were still piled on the floor and furniture. This is just lazy. will not return
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
nice place ,but wished the pool room stayed open a later than 8pm. very kind staff!!
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
LISA
"Great for Shopaholics! Great for Lobsta Lovers!"
We went to Maine so that I could have some really GREAT lobster, which we had out on Bailey's Island. Our room was very comfortable, very clean, and there was NO NOISE. I can't believe this hotel is only a 2.5 out of 5. I would give it a 4 easily.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Irish
"Convenient to thruway"
Everything was OK except the bed which felt like there was a plastic layer pad under the sheet. Not good!
1 night trip Apr 2, 2014
Greg
"Comfortable room and great location"
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel very much. Very clean attractive rooms. Location is great for Freeport shopping!
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Great hotel. Rooms on the highway side are very noisy, though.
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2014
"EXCELLENT SERVICE"
When traveling with 2 small children, it is tough to find the right place to stay. We saw the reviews online ad thought your hotel was a great fit. We were not disappointed! The hotel was very clean, breakfast was fresh and the service from the staff was unforgettable! Amanda at the front desk was there for every question we had and gave personal attention to my girls. She even made balloon animals for them on a couple occasions. I certainly will stay here again! Thank you for making our trip unforgettable and one less thing to worry about!
4 night family trip Mar 24, 2014
Phillip S
"Conveniently close to where I had an appointment"
The room was spacious, clean and attractive. The bed and pillows gave superior comfort as did the armchair and desk chair. The bathroom was spotless and had plenty of counter space. Customer service at the front desk was outstanding, quickly correcting a couple of tiny "lacks" I discovered in my room. The continental breakfast was surprisingly varied, with several hot options. The hotel is right across the road from an excellent natural foods deli/grocery store and close to shopping and restaurants. I would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Mar 25, 2014
Ruth
This is a very clean and quiet hotel. Staff was pleasant. We enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
Libby
"Very convenient to shopping and restaurants"
Very enjoyable and i would stay again. The breakfast was excellent.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Hotel is in great location to shopping in Freeport and a short drive to Old Port, Brunswick, Bath and even Boothbay Harbor. Front desk staff was very friendly. Our room was cold upon arrival and desk gave us another room in just a few minutes. Breakfast room is very nice with a modest breakfast but enough for me and my wife who are dieting anyway. Room was comfy except the heating system blew hot and cold to keep the temp steady and when it was in the cooling mode it was kind of cold. We enjoyed our stay as we travelled up and down Mid-Coast Maine.
3 night trip Mar 16, 2014
Ed and Sue D
"Perfect in every way"
Great place great staff ... clean and comfortable ... couldn't ask for a better stay
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Freeport
Dear Values Guest, Thank you so much for taking time to share your feedback with our property. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites, Freeport, Maine. We hope to have you stay with us in the future!
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"close to town center"
1 night stay-breakfast buffet included in rate more then adequate
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Freeport
Dear Values Guest, We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and the breakfast was enjoyable! We are going to be adding more healthy selections to the breakfast bar so we hope to have you back to check out the new menu! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback!
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
"Nice mini vacation"
We loved going to Freeport and staying during the storm. Sitting in the hot tub was extra special
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Freeport
Dear Valued Guest, I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed staying with us here at The Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Freeport, Maine. The hot tub is a great place to relax after a day of shopping or traveling. Having it surrounded by windows in a plus especially when the snow is falling! We will be resurfacing the pool and hot tub the beginning of March so next time you are in the area come check it out! It will be better then it was your last visit! Again thank you so much for taking time to share your feedback about our property.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
"Nice mini vacation"
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Freeport
Dear Valued Guest, I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Maine is a beautiful state year round. We resurfaced our pool and hot tub last week so it is even better then before! We hope to have you stay with us again and thank you for taking time to leave us feedback!
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
"Easy and good zzz"
easy off from highway to road. good accessible to our needs. space is real nice and roomy.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Freeport
Dear John, Thank you kindly for sharing your feedback with future guests and our staff. Feedback is so valuable and we are glad your stay with us met your expectations. If you are ever in the area in the future we would love for you to stay with us again!
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
Big John
"very convenient for business"
my stay was excellent the only negative experience was the quality of the water in the pool for most of my 4 day stay it looked green !!!!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Freeport
Good Morning, I am sorry to hear that during your stay the pool was cloudy. We do have someone who tests the pool levels three times a day so I can assure you it was clean and safe to swim in although I know sometimes the color can make you think otherwise! I am glad to hear that other the the pool everything else was enjoyable. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback. It is very valuable to both our team and future guests and again thank you for sharing this. we hope to have you stay with us in the future!
3 night trip Jan 19, 2014
Sergio Vasques
"Nice hotel/area"
The hotel was nice, rooms were large, staff was pleasant. The only issue we had was the air conditioner/heater had leaked so we had to change rooms.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Freeport
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for taking time to leave our property feedback. I am so sorry that the heating unit in your rooms had issues and cause you the inconvenience of having to switch rooms. We have never had so many issues with the units however because of extremely low temperature the inside of the units have been freezing. We are doing out best to prevent this and I greatly apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and your guests. I hope you chose to stay with us again if you are ever in the area.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
Cyndi
"Convenient Location"
The Holiday Inn Express in Freeport, Maine was comfortable. The room was clean and attractive and the staff accomodatng
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Freeport
Dear Guest, Thank you for leaving us feedback! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to provide excellent costumer service and clean accommodations. Thank you for taking time to leave us this feedback and we hope if you are ever in the Freeport area again you chose to stay with us!
1 night trip Dec 12, 2013
"My Holiday Inn Express Stay"
The only negative was that the coffee pot in the room was dirty and it's location in the bathroom (ugh!) Also, their was no regular coffee in the room for the coffeemaker (there was decaf though.) Also, the shower curtain in the bathroom needed to be replaced or washed to get rid of the minor mold on it. The king-size bed was very comfortable. Overall, the room and location was great. The staff was also very friendly and courteous. We would definitely stay their again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Freeport
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for taking time to leave feedback. I greatly appreciate you bringing to my attentions the downfalls you experienced while staying with us. I will pass the housekeeping issues onto the housekeeping manager. We thank you for leaving us this feedback and we look forward to having you stay with us again!
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Freeport Traveller
"Sp convenient to Freeport shopping!!"
Pleasant stay with pleasant staff and priced right! Breakfast was fresh with enough choices for everyone and right down the street from all of the Shopping!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Freeport
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for taking time to share your feedback. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed staying with us! We strive to provide superb costumer service and I am happy to hear you received just that! I will be sure to share this with our fantastic staff,
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
"Nice hotel, Stinky water."
The hotel was great but the tap water has strong odor of chlorine. The breakfast was ruined because of it. The coffee was undrinkable and the breakfast juice ruined. The sausage gravy taster like diesel fuel. In all the free breakfast was a disaster.
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
Fasteddy
"clean and comfortable"
this was our first time at this facility. it was clean and comfortable. the pool area was nice. i do prefer lounging chairs of which there were none but we still enjoyed it. the continental breakfast was okay. the kids always love the waffles at hotels and there was no waffle maker.
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
"Close to niece's house, but not on their sofa bed"
Great place to stay. We were right next to the indoor pool and breakfast area. We had breakfast and were at LL Beans by 7 AM and beat all the Veteran's day crowd. We will be back.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2013
Aunt and Uncle
a little expensive for the neighborhood. hotel offered to fix to a less exp room, but could not since I booked on hotels.com
1 night trip Oct 24, 2013
mike steinharter
"Nice staff, clean hotel, easy location"
Very nice staff, clean place. I would stay here again. However, my room did not have heat or a working telephone on my first night's stay. I had to leave early in the morning the next day and left a note at the front desk about the problem. When I called the hotel in the afternoon, the front desk did not seem to know about the heat problem. When I returned at night, the heat was working. I didn't have the energy to address the phone issue.
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2013
Staff very accommodating, quiet clean room. Would stay again.
4 night trip Oct 20, 2013
W. Decker
"Close to outlets"
One of two rooms I booked did not have a functioning flush able toilet and the room clerk was not concerned about getting this fixed for us at all. He was told of problem right after we checked in at 3 pm, when we returned at 7 pm we asked him if problem was fixed as we reinterred hotel and stopped a thus desk, and he said "I don't know - go check!"
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
William youngfert
Nice stay and close to Newport attractions. Staff was very friendly and hotel very comfortable and well keep.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2013
Dee
Great location and easy access to rooms and facilities.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Why not!"
Holiday inn as you would expect it.
1 night trip Oct 1, 2013