All hotels in Allen, Texas, United States of America
205 Central Expy N, Allen, TX, 75013, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Very clean room"
The room was very clean and neat. The breakfast wasn't bad. The walls are bit thin and if you have a young child above you, you can hear them run. I would stay there again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay. We hope to see you back with us soon and have breakfast on us!
2 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2014
"Nice stay."
We had a nice stay here but a couple of things were not very appealing. Our bath tub had someone elses hair in it when we arrived which is a turn off. Then we left our room at 8am and came back at 2:00pm for a nap and our room had not been cleaned. One of the keys kept loosing the ability to unlock the door.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Dot
"travel stop"
This is our 5th stay. Nice hotel, would stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Hi Phil! Thank you for choosing our hotel and your patronage! See you again soon!
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Phil
"great location"
room comfortable and relaxing. The bed could use some updating.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Dear tulip1, Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to post your comments. I reviewed your comments regarding your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express. We do take all comments seriously and appreciate all the feedback we can get. Again, thank you for the comments, which will help us in our ongoing efforts to improve our guest service. Hotel Management
1 night trip Jan 19, 2014
"great place, awesome beds!"
Love this place stayed here same hotel twice now for the FCS championship, not far from the mall or the football field, this place would be perfect if they'd put a bar in were they serve breakfest!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Hi Bryan! Thank you for taking the time to writing your review! We hope to see you again very soon!
2 night business trip Jan 2, 2014
Bryan
"Good location and good price"
Great location and friendly staff
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
shawn
"Christmas celebration"
This was the second year our family used this for "overflow". It was great -will definitely use again next year.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Hello! Thank you for using our hotel for your 'overflow'! See you next year! ~Hotel Management
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
"Comfortable one night stay"
Room was clean and comfortable. Only complaint would be about breakfast. Pastries and breads were stale, refrigerator containing yogurt was locked and employee did not have key, which left only cereal as a choice.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Hi Steve, Thank you for writing your review. I apologize for the experience with our breakfast. We will discuss this with our breakfast attendant to make sure that she has access to the fridge and to quality check our items. I am glad you enjoyed your guest room! Come try us out again! ~ Hotel Management
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
"Close to most sights we wanted to see"
Enjoyed our stay. Except for the people in the room above us (lots of running back and forth), hotel was excellent. We will stay there again
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Hi Phil! Thank you for trying us out again in spite of the loud neighbors upstairs! When you come back and this happens again, give us a call and we will investigate. Thank you! ~Hotel Management
2 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Phil
"Best place to Stay.."
Really enjoyed our selves..
5 night trip Nov 26, 2013
Harry Presman
"Walls too Thin"
Tried to sleep but the walls and ceiling are so thin that the neighbors walking around kept waking me up. Finally just got up and drove home.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"Excellent customer service and stay."
We had a minor hiccup with our rooms AC/heater unit. Rather then keep us up late to fix it they moved us to an upgraded room for free. Excellent customer service. Very clean nice room, bathroom, and general public area. Breakfast is mediocre at best, but there is a Starbucks in walking distance. We frequently travel to Allen. We will be staying here every time from now on. Decent price, good location. Quiet, clean, and friendly staff
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
Jack
There were several discrepancies in our room accommodations.The staff was not helpful and did not treat us as a priority. We never received an apology for the all the mistakes that were made with our accommodations and were even charged an extra fee. I would not stay at this hotel again.
9 night business trip Nov 12, 2013
"Nice hotel."
Nice hotel and great location. Shopping and plenty of restaurants to choose from all in the same location.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Hello! Thank you for writing this review. I am glad you enjoyed all that Allen has to offer and our great location! Hotel Management
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"wedding"
It was GREAT Had grandkids plenty of room
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Everything was good until our last night. The "guests" in the room next to us made loud noise all night slamming doors, banging loudly on everything, laughing and talking loudly - obviously partying - there were several people in the room. They kept us awake ALL night - from 9:30 - 4:00 am. We called the front office to complain two times but it still went on all night. We did not get ANY sleep. Not a pleasant night. Not sure if we will stay at this hotel again.
5 night trip Oct 20, 2013
"near wedding that we attended"
All was good.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am glad you had a good time! We hope to see you soon! Imelda Frost General Manager
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"Very nice. Wonderful placement."
Had a very nice experience. Very friendly and accommodating hotel staff, room was very clean and nice.
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
"Exceptional Accomidations"
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Hi Dan! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and your comments on the staff. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your comment about our friendly staff! All the Best, Imelda Frost General Manager
1 night trip Sep 9, 2013
"Hotel stay in Allen, TX"
Very nice hotel was just minutes from my conference. Aside from the convenience of being so close to the meeting venue, this was a very nice, clean, and comfortable hotel. I usually do not care about trends or fashion when it comes to a few days away from home. But I must say, I really was surprised and very pleased at the clean, fresh, new look. From the large entrance, to the well lit corridors, to the large elevators, nicely furnished room, and the very comfortable bed...wow...at a very affordable price too! Nice! The staff workers were pleasant. The hostess for our breakfast was charming, and polite, she kept the breakfast area well stocked even with so many guests coming in and out. The only mark against this hotel in my opinion would be the loud and "fickle" air conditioning unit in the room, I had a difficult time in regulating the right temp. Throughout the three days I was there it would start to get "muggy" (almost unbearable) then the air conditioner would kick in and in just a few minutes the room would be very comfortable...but then it would begin to get really cold (again, almost unbearable- you could hang a slab of beef in the room!). Then all of a sudden the air conditioner would stop and the room would become a sauna in just a few minutes! I tried "tweaking" the thermostat throughout my stay, but couldn't make it right...and did I mention - it was LOUD.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
Rodney
"We'll be back"
Nice hotel, helpful staff and small fitness center available. We had a nice time.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Hi Jenn, Thank you for posting this review! I am glad you enjoyed your stay here in Allen, TX. We hope to see you again very soon! All the Best, Imelda Frost - General Manager
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
Jenn
"Had a great stay"
It was centrally located and worked out perfect.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Dear ATrain, Thank you for your comment and review on Hotels.com. I am glad our location worked out for you! Hope to see you again soon! All the Best, Imelda Frost General Manager
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2013
ATrain
"Fastest check in ever"
It did the job. Clean, comfortable, fast Internet.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Hi Eric! I am glad that our hotel worked out for your stay! We hope to see you back when you are in the Allen, TX area!
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2013
"Convenient to all"
Very comfortable room, and the staff were extremely friendly and efficient.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Hi Kathy! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay! All the Best , Imelda Frost General Manager
3 night trip Jul 25, 2013
I liked this hotel, nicely decorated, comfortable and clean,with a good free breakfast and friendly staff.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Thank you so much for your review! We are very proud of our decor, free breakfast and our staff! We hope to see you soon in Allen, TX!
3 night trip Jul 25, 2013
Coleen
Very accommodating staff - they were open to us checking in early. Room very clean and comfortable, with a wonderful breakfast.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Hi there, I am glad we were able to get you in early and that you loved our breakfast! We try to make every request a reality here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Allen, TX. Come back soon! Imelda Frost, General Manager
1 night trip with friends Jul 14, 2013
Staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Very impressed!!!!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Thank you for your comment on our hotel! I will let the staff know to keep up the good work!! Imelda Frost General Manager
2 night trip Jul 8, 2013
"Great Hotel!"
The hotel was very clean and well appointed! The staff was beyond helpful and the rooms were so comfortable and nice.
2 night trip with friends Jun 8, 2013
Carolyn
"Good for anyone"
Staff was friendly. Room was clean. Breakfast was nice and always well stocked but could have had a little different variety each day. But all in all everything was great!
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
Sandy
"Broken Glass!"
We found several large pieces of broken glass on the hard floor just to the side of the bathroom door. We took down stars and showed lady at the desk. She said she would make note of it. The next morning the man at the desk couldnt find anything about it nor the glass. Manager was right next to him. She asked about it. Told her and she just asked you dont expect us to do anything about it do you? There was also trash on the floor by bed and on the bathroom floor. When we got up the next morning the floor all around A/C was soaked. We told all this to the manager when leaving. Was like oh well! We just turned and left.Would never stay there again for simply the rudeness of that manager. I know things happen. No excuse for rudeness.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
Mo
"Excellent Place To Stay"
This was a great hotel with a wonderful breakfast. We will stay here again.
1 night trip May 24, 2013
Mark K
The stag was very friendly. They had a good breakfast each morning and the beds and room was very comfortable. Would defiantly stay there again.
3 night family trip May 16, 2013
RM
Very nice room and very clean. A++++
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
Reuben B.
"Great Family Room"
Huge room, nice jacuzzi tub, mini kitchen area. Very nice.
2 night business trip Apr 26, 2013
"Close to freeways and shopping centers very nice"
It was a very nice place nice room with jacuzzi and restaurants and shopping center perfect stay.Thanks
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2013
Awesome hotel only concern is the location of it when getting off the interstate.
1 night trip Apr 8, 2013
Shani
"Holiday Inn"
Nice comfortable place to stay. Enjoyed my experience
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
"Good price, great location."
This hotel is clean and comfortable. It is also close to some great eateries and fun things to do. (Cabelas, Top Golf, Shops at Watters Creek)
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2013
Preston
"Good 3-star hotel for overnight stay"
Good 3-star hotel. Be sure to get a even number room since the odd numbers face the highway and are very noisy. Overall is a good overnight hotel close to the outlet and Allen shops and restaurants.
Other trip Mar 21, 2013
Allan
"Very convieniant to everything"
The only complaint is the breakfast could be much better...
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
kennyk
"Relaxing experience"
Everything was wonderful! I was given an upgrade for some reason - doesn't matter why! - the suite was clean, bed was comfortable, type of pillows (firm and soft) were labeled, easy to use coffee/tea maker, nice breakfast, everything I needed was there.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2013
EJ Mason
Very nice and close to all that we needed to by. Service was great.
Other trip Feb 17, 2013
M
"Fantastic Getaway"
We booked this hotel for my birthday weekend for my husband and me. It was a perfect stay. The service was great. The rooms were extremely spacious and clean with Direct TV. The breakfast had a great selection. The hotel was centrally located to both The Villages and Waters Creek - which made it easy to get around. We will stay here again our next trip to Allen.
1 night romance trip Feb 9, 2013
"Will stay again and again"
I always stay here when I visit the area. Staff is always friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and comfortable. It is affordable and the location is great!
Other trip Jan 20, 2013
very nice rooms
2 night trip Jan 4, 2013
Breakfast was awesome and the rooms huge. My family stayed while celebrating Christmas.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2012
"Shopping close by"
We booked this hotel for a shopping trip with the girls of the family. We found it clean, friendly staff, and easy to find. There are tons of choices to eat. We enjoyed the Allen outlet mall as well as Watters Creek. Both shopping venues are close by.
Other trip Dec 2, 2012
"Close to all outlet malls, IKEA, etc."
I enjoyed it a lot. I was impressed with the pancake machine. I have never seen one. Makes good pancakes. The hotel was clean, comfortable and the beds were comfortable. I have nothing negative to say about this hotel.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2012
"Easy access to main highway"
The room was excellent, but it would have been nice if they vacuumed the floors everyday. I had dropped some small crumbs on one night, and they were there the whole week I was there. More attention to guests who spend a longer time at their hotel would help.
7 night trip Oct 14, 2012
"Very convevient to everything a traveller needs"
A very nice hotel, very clean and modern, It is convenient to tons of shopping and restaurants.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012