All hotels in Allen, Texas, United States of America

Clean
    Awesome vibe
    Great room
    Bad internet service
Enjoyed our overnight visit! The hotel was really clean, fresh, and the room was great. The staff were very accommodating and pleasant. The hotel is also very close to a wide variety of restaurants and easy access to major highway. We will stay again!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Sheryl, Thank you so much for staying with us and we are glad you enjoyed your stay! I will pass your comments along to housekeeping about making sure that your room was clean and fresh. See you soon!
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Sheryl
"Loved the '40s movies decor and everything else"
I'm in my 70s and have done a good amount of traveling. I consider this little hotel one of the highlights of the places I've stayed. It is clean, well-maintained, comfortable, convenient to shopping, has a lovely breakfast room with a warm family atmosphere, and the '40s movies décor is beautiful. Also, the staff were friendly and helpful. It was a delightful stay.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Martha, Thank you for your comments. We are glad you loved our little hotel!! We hope to see you again the next time you are in our area!
2 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Martha
"I expected to have hot water for a shower ..."
But no. At 8:30 there was no hot water. It was so cool I could not shower. The very helpful gentlemen (NOT) at the front desk just said, "Oh, sorry."
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Hello Austin, I am so sorry! We will investigate what happened.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
Austin traveler
"No hot water; no one cared"
Stayed here because it was closest to my a.m. business meeting. Got up to take a shower and there was no hot water. I called to report it and the person on duty simply said "I'm sorry". No explanation, no offer to check for hot water in another room-- NOTHING.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
HelloSheila, I am so sorry! We will investigate what happened as this seems like it was a total outage.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Sheila
We enjoy staying here when visiting family in the area. It is always clean and comfortable and the staff is very friendly and accommodating! Will definitely stay here again!
2 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2014
Cindy Ottaway
"Exactly as expected"
This hotel was clean, the staff friendly and helpful, the room spacious and comfortable, and is was in a good location. It was exactly what I expected for the price. If I was to suggest improvements it would be more fruit and unprocessed foods in the breakfast bar and an upgrade on the mattresses.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Hello Angela! Thank you for your nice comments about our hotel and I will pass along you recommendations. Thank you again!
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Angela
"Disrespectful neighbors"
Our family got only 4 hours sleep last sat night! Due to kids running across the floor which is our ceiling. Neighbors beating on the wall, slamming doors and pantry doors, and dresser drawers. Breakfast was all frozen and heated up in a microwave,not homemade!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Hi Dan, I am so sorry that you had rude neighbors. We try our best to be a home away from home, but sometimes we are not able to control the actions of our guests. We are a limited service hotel and do not have a full kitchen to make breakfast. Thank you!
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"I'll be back!"
Excellent location! Exceeded our expectations.
We look forward to it!
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
YaYa girls
Very nice place to stay! Great central location to restaurants and activities. I would highly recommend it. Breakfast area was very nice and food was good.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
Sports Family
"Family Trip"
What we experienced at the Holiday Inn Express of Allen Texas was great! Everything was beyond what we thought it would be. Being so close to the Hwy 75 I figured it would be loud but that was not the case! The room was quiet and comfortable. We will be staying here for any future trips to this area.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Juan, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry that there was an odor the second night. I am glad that you plan to stay with us again. We look forward to it!
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Rev. Juan
"A Very Nice Spot in a Nice Tx town"
Hotel was very Clean and the desk staff was outstanding. Checking was quick and painless. we were in our room 10 minutes after arrival. Bed was very comfortable, and the shower was a nice end to a long day on the trike. The breakfast was good and hot, pancake machine was fun to watch and everything tasted great. This will be the first place we look for a room on our return trips to Allen,Tx
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Hello casjer12! Thank you for taking your valuable time to write us this review. I have been wanting a trike for awhile. Let's go on a cruise next time you are in town! I am thrilled you loved our breakfast!
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2014
casjer12
"uncomfortable bed"
The room was clean, and the overall appearance was okay, but the bed was very uncomfortable. The pillows were cheap, and the sheets were unbelievably cheap.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Hello! Thank you for sending us your comments. I am so sorry you didn't enjoy your stay. Our bedding is part of the Holiday Inn Express brand standards. We hope you try us again the next time you are in the area.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Everything was Great, the staff was very helpful and courteous.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Greg
"Was treated with less value than other customers"
The hotel itself was wonderful! But I booked 2 nights nights through Hotels.com separately, not two nights at the same time. So when I checked in I asked if I could stay in the same room for both nights though I booked separately and they said yes, no problem! But then they called and woke up me up the next morning, said I had to pack up and come to the front desk because they had booked my room to another customer that day. So I had to move. I felt very undervalued. I ended up leaving and not staying my second night.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and I am glad that you enjoyed it. After talking to our front desk staff, unfortunately, there was not a way for you to stay in the same room. I am very sorry you were misinformed. I hope you try us again the next time you are in Allen!
1 night business trip May 15, 2014
"Super Stay"
Very nice hotel. Clean and comfortable. Pretty good breakfast. Evening clerk was very friendly and helpful.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Barbara, We appreciate your comments! We hope to see you again when you are in our neck of the woods!
4 night family trip Apr 27, 2014
"Excellent Value"
The staff was very friendly and the rooms were awesome! The bed was so comfortable, I didn't want to get out of it!! Loved the fresh baked cookies in the afternoon and a nice free breakfast in the morning!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Hi KW! Thank you for your comments. You are making me want to eat some cookies in bed! We hope to see you back with us again soon!
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
KW
"Very clean room"
The room was very clean and neat. The breakfast wasn't bad. The walls are bit thin and if you have a young child above you, you can hear them run. I would stay there again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay. We hope to see you back with us soon and have breakfast on us!
2 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2014
"Nice stay."
We had a nice stay here but a couple of things were not very appealing. Our bath tub had someone elses hair in it when we arrived which is a turn off. Then we left our room at 8am and came back at 2:00pm for a nap and our room had not been cleaned. One of the keys kept loosing the ability to unlock the door.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Dot
"travel stop"
This is our 5th stay. Nice hotel, would stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Hi Phil! Thank you for choosing our hotel and your patronage! See you again soon!
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Phil
"great location"
room comfortable and relaxing. The bed could use some updating.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Dear tulip1, Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to post your comments. I reviewed your comments regarding your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express. We do take all comments seriously and appreciate all the feedback we can get. Again, thank you for the comments, which will help us in our ongoing efforts to improve our guest service. Hotel Management
1 night trip Jan 19, 2014
"great place, awesome beds!"
Love this place stayed here same hotel twice now for the FCS championship, not far from the mall or the football field, this place would be perfect if they'd put a bar in were they serve breakfest!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Hi Bryan! Thank you for taking the time to writing your review! We hope to see you again very soon!
2 night business trip Jan 2, 2014
Bryan
"Good location and good price"
Great location and friendly staff
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
shawn
"Christmas celebration"
This was the second year our family used this for "overflow". It was great -will definitely use again next year.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Hello! Thank you for using our hotel for your 'overflow'! See you next year! ~Hotel Management
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
"Comfortable one night stay"
Room was clean and comfortable. Only complaint would be about breakfast. Pastries and breads were stale, refrigerator containing yogurt was locked and employee did not have key, which left only cereal as a choice.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Hi Steve, Thank you for writing your review. I apologize for the experience with our breakfast. We will discuss this with our breakfast attendant to make sure that she has access to the fridge and to quality check our items. I am glad you enjoyed your guest room! Come try us out again! ~ Hotel Management
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
"Close to most sights we wanted to see"
Enjoyed our stay. Except for the people in the room above us (lots of running back and forth), hotel was excellent. We will stay there again
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Hi Phil! Thank you for trying us out again in spite of the loud neighbors upstairs! When you come back and this happens again, give us a call and we will investigate. Thank you! ~Hotel Management
2 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Phil
"Best place to Stay.."
Really enjoyed our selves..
5 night trip Nov 26, 2013
Harry Presman
"Walls too Thin"
Tried to sleep but the walls and ceiling are so thin that the neighbors walking around kept waking me up. Finally just got up and drove home.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"Excellent customer service and stay."
We had a minor hiccup with our rooms AC/heater unit. Rather then keep us up late to fix it they moved us to an upgraded room for free. Excellent customer service. Very clean nice room, bathroom, and general public area. Breakfast is mediocre at best, but there is a Starbucks in walking distance. We frequently travel to Allen. We will be staying here every time from now on. Decent price, good location. Quiet, clean, and friendly staff
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
Jack
There were several discrepancies in our room accommodations.The staff was not helpful and did not treat us as a priority. We never received an apology for the all the mistakes that were made with our accommodations and were even charged an extra fee. I would not stay at this hotel again.
9 night business trip Nov 12, 2013
"Nice hotel."
Nice hotel and great location. Shopping and plenty of restaurants to choose from all in the same location.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Hello! Thank you for writing this review. I am glad you enjoyed all that Allen has to offer and our great location! Hotel Management
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"wedding"
It was GREAT Had grandkids plenty of room
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Everything was good until our last night. The "guests" in the room next to us made loud noise all night slamming doors, banging loudly on everything, laughing and talking loudly - obviously partying - there were several people in the room. They kept us awake ALL night - from 9:30 - 4:00 am. We called the front office to complain two times but it still went on all night. We did not get ANY sleep. Not a pleasant night. Not sure if we will stay at this hotel again.
5 night trip Oct 20, 2013
"near wedding that we attended"
All was good.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"Very nice. Wonderful placement."
Had a very nice experience. Very friendly and accommodating hotel staff, room was very clean and nice.
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
"Exceptional Accomidations"
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Hi Dan! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and your comments on the staff. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your comment about our friendly staff! All the Best, Imelda Frost General Manager
1 night trip Sep 9, 2013
"Hotel stay in Allen, TX"
Very nice hotel was just minutes from my conference. Aside from the convenience of being so close to the meeting venue, this was a very nice, clean, and comfortable hotel. I usually do not care about trends or fashion when it comes to a few days away from home. But I must say, I really was surprised and very pleased at the clean, fresh, new look. From the large entrance, to the well lit corridors, to the large elevators, nicely furnished room, and the very comfortable bed...wow...at a very affordable price too! Nice! The staff workers were pleasant. The hostess for our breakfast was charming, and polite, she kept the breakfast area well stocked even with so many guests coming in and out. The only mark against this hotel in my opinion would be the loud and "fickle" air conditioning unit in the room, I had a difficult time in regulating the right temp. Throughout the three days I was there it would start to get "muggy" (almost unbearable) then the air conditioner would kick in and in just a few minutes the room would be very comfortable...but then it would begin to get really cold (again, almost unbearable- you could hang a slab of beef in the room!). Then all of a sudden the air conditioner would stop and the room would become a sauna in just a few minutes! I tried "tweaking" the thermostat throughout my stay, but couldn't make it right...and did I mention - it was LOUD.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
Rodney
"We'll be back"
Nice hotel, helpful staff and small fitness center available. We had a nice time.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Hi Jenn, Thank you for posting this review! I am glad you enjoyed your stay here in Allen, TX. We hope to see you again very soon! All the Best, Imelda Frost - General Manager
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
Jenn
"Had a great stay"
It was centrally located and worked out perfect.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Dear ATrain, Thank you for your comment and review on Hotels.com. I am glad our location worked out for you! Hope to see you again soon! All the Best, Imelda Frost General Manager
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2013
ATrain
"Fastest check in ever"
It did the job. Clean, comfortable, fast Internet.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Hi Eric! I am glad that our hotel worked out for your stay! We hope to see you back when you are in the Allen, TX area!
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2013
"Convenient to all"
Very comfortable room, and the staff were extremely friendly and efficient.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Hi Kathy! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay! All the Best , Imelda Frost General Manager
3 night trip Jul 25, 2013
I liked this hotel, nicely decorated, comfortable and clean,with a good free breakfast and friendly staff.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Thank you so much for your review! We are very proud of our decor, free breakfast and our staff! We hope to see you soon in Allen, TX!
3 night trip Jul 25, 2013
Coleen
Very accommodating staff - they were open to us checking in early. Room very clean and comfortable, with a wonderful breakfast.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Allen North - Event Center
Hi there, I am glad we were able to get you in early and that you loved our breakfast! We try to make every request a reality here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Allen, TX. Come back soon! Imelda Frost, General Manager
1 night trip with friends Jul 14, 2013
Staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Very impressed!!!!
2 night trip Jul 8, 2013
"Great Hotel!"
The hotel was very clean and well appointed! The staff was beyond helpful and the rooms were so comfortable and nice.
2 night trip with friends Jun 8, 2013
Carolyn
"Good for anyone"
Staff was friendly. Room was clean. Breakfast was nice and always well stocked but could have had a little different variety each day. But all in all everything was great!
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
Sandy
"Broken Glass!"
We found several large pieces of broken glass on the hard floor just to the side of the bathroom door. We took down stars and showed lady at the desk. She said she would make note of it. The next morning the man at the desk couldnt find anything about it nor the glass. Manager was right next to him. She asked about it. Told her and she just asked you dont expect us to do anything about it do you? There was also trash on the floor by bed and on the bathroom floor. When we got up the next morning the floor all around A/C was soaked. We told all this to the manager when leaving. Was like oh well! We just turned and left.Would never stay there again for simply the rudeness of that manager. I know things happen. No excuse for rudeness.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
Mo
"Excellent Place To Stay"
This was a great hotel with a wonderful breakfast. We will stay here again.
1 night trip May 24, 2013
Mark K
The stag was very friendly. They had a good breakfast each morning and the beds and room was very comfortable. Would defiantly stay there again.
3 night family trip May 16, 2013
RM
Very nice room and very clean. A++++
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
Reuben B.
"Great Family Room"
Huge room, nice jacuzzi tub, mini kitchen area. Very nice.
2 night business trip Apr 26, 2013